Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2885520 Findings suggests the term goes even further back than that, as shown by this authentic cave painting found in southern Derkastan.
The scary part is I legit thought for a second or so that this was a new tattoo of anisas on some horribly malformed part of her body

The scary part being that it didn't surprise me that she would tattoo hamblys face on herself....which says alot about how fucked up that woman is

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
The scary part is I legit thought for a second or so that this was a new tattoo of anisas on some horribly malformed part of her body

The scary part being that it didn't surprise me that she would tattoo hamblys face on herself....which says alot about how fucked up that woman is
MechaRandom might do it if Heather ever leaves Jeremy.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
-kbhkm5.jpg
So she's just a moron then.
She continues to interact with Germy like he's a normal, rational person and then tweets something like that.
Rules. If she believed all these "rules" then she wouldn't be interacting with Mr. Yikes himself.
I don't bother with the Witcher, it's not my sort of thing, but has it been cancelled or something and she's just got nothing else to do with her time?

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2890483
She continues to interact with Germy like he's a normal, rational person and then tweets something like that.
Rules. If she believed all these "rules" then she wouldn't be interacting with Mr. Yikes himself.
I don't bother with the Witcher, it's not my sort of thing, but has it been cancelled or something and she's just got nothing else to do with her time?
He has One MILLION Subscribers™ and his videos tend to dominate anything resembling nerd culture, particularly when there's an outrage. She clearly doesn't actually know who the man is and thinks she can have a civil debate with "a youtube vlogger".

Not everyone is as angry and autistic as us, as surprising as it sounds the whole YouTuber subculture shit is quite alien to a huge chunk of the population. If you weren't aware of his history of torturing THOTS! and screaming "baby fucker!" at the drop of a hat, you could easily confuse him with any of the thousands of forgettable Nerd Crew podcasts and vlogs out there.

Fromtheblackdepths

The Tuna Smell from Within
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2890483
Just what in regards to this twitter post.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
He has One MILLION Subscribers™ and his videos tend to dominate anything resembling nerd culture, particularly when there's an outrage. She clearly doesn't actually know who the man is and thinks she can have a civil debate with "a youtube vlogger".

Not everyone is as angry and autistic as us, as surprising as it sounds the whole YouTuber subculture shit is quite alien to a huge chunk of the population. If you weren't aware of his history of torturing THOTS! and screaming "baby fucker!" at the drop of a hat, you could easily confuse him with any of the thousands of forgettable Nerd Crew podcasts and vlogs out there.
She seems like she plans to have a good faith discussion to change the hearts and minds of people on the verge of getting swept up into his outrage culture. It's pretty naive but I can't blame someone with an actual life for not understanding how outrage culture works and that this isn't a real thing with any possibility of a successful outcome. Jeremy is trying to revamp his image for the 1000th time and just using this as an opportunity to deflect on all the things he did in the past that made people hate him and go "see I'm not so bad if this lady is willing to talk to me but look at all the people trying to make her stop."

Having 5000 people all telling you the guy sucks should be the first clue him using you handing him an olive branch to rub it in everyone's faces and act like the left is totally owned should be the second, yet we continue this charade for the moment. Still we all know Jeremy and if she doesn't come to her senses and listen to everyone telling her this is a bad idea first then Jeremy will reveal his true nature soon enough and it will be interesting how that unfolds. No matter what happens he will complain the leftists in her ear made her turn on him, even if it's obviously something he causes. Calling that now.

Kind of ironic he's simultaneously claiming he's changed and isn't the same person he was when he did all those bad things THAT ALL HAPPENED LIKE A MILLION BILLION YEARS AGO SO STOP BRINGING THEM UP and raging at Ethan Klein, who actually did outgrow his edgy personality, for deleting videos he regrets making in hindsight. He's also fighting people with one hand posting clips of him from the past 4 years that he's refused to acknowledge @ this woman being nice to him saying that is irrelevant and posting clips of Ethan from 5 years ago that Ethan has apologized for. The duality of man-child.
1642304805474.png
https://archive.md/4xylp

1642304983381.png

In the midst of this "good faith argument" clown show Jeremy is putting on Ethan shows the proper way to respond to him.
1642305096569.png
https://archive.md/wip/4ni4G

So what is Jeremy's deal with Ethan? I personally think a lot of it boils down to Hambly being mad that Ethan was able to move on from his edgy phase and still maintain his high status on Youtube while Hambly has been trying to forge a path out of being the guy crying about incel talking points while reading news articles and continually hits the wall because that's the only value he has to his viewers. That's also why Witcher lady is wasting her time. Even if Jeremy actually wanted to change and was capable of such a thing he wouldn't, because he's addicted to the attention of his e-fame and not willing to give that up or the massive paychecks he gets shilling shitty Chinese pay-to-win mobile games that come with it. It will never stop being funny that Jeremy spent the better part of a year continually poking and prodding at H3 trying to stir up drama while getting ignored then when he finally crossed the line and got that attention he worked so hard for it just solidified his legacy as that obese neckbeard outrage guy who pisses in his basement.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this lady’s basic idea is “Oh, huh, this guy has like 1 million Twitter followers. I guess he has something worth saying or all those people wouldn’t follow him. I should try to start a dialog.” And if both of them were normal people, it would probably work.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work when one of the parties is a terminally online culture warrior. This will absolutely backfire on her but I think she’s doing what a normal person would do, try to talk it out.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
I think this lady’s basic idea is “Oh, huh, this guy has like 1 million Twitter followers. I guess he has something worth saying or all those people wouldn’t follow him. I should try to start a dialog.” And if both of them were normal people, it would probably work.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work when one of the parties is a terminally online culture warrior. This will absolutely backfire on her but I think she’s doing what a normal person would do, try to talk it out.
It's hard to say how this plays out honestly. If it goes bad for her to a point that means someone is writing articles about it which will need to include details on why associating with Jeremy was even an issue in the first place. In the past that's only helped Jeremy play the victim but at this point in his channel he's gamed the algorithm and figured out as long as you don't say certain words and use other words instead you can slip content that 100% should not be monetized through the cracks and get ads on it then that also inflates his ranking in the suggestion algorithm since he's mostly competing with other outrage/edgy commentary channels covering these same topics. So the algorithm is like "Hey this is the only monetizable video that people who search for WOKE SJW BLACK WOMAN JAMES BOND will watch" and it goes straight to the top. This is also why he occasionally loses his shit about Youtube censoring him and deranking his channel. Sometimes he's just being a crybaby idiot and people don't want to watch his clickbait on whatever he's crying over at the moment but other times it's because they added new words to the list so suddenly he'll get 80% of his videos demonetized and has to compete with everyone doing the same content he is on a level playing field until he can figure out what words are triggering it.

He has his internet marketing Masters which is heavy on gaming algorithms that aren't public, like search engine optimization or say the Youtube automated monetization/moderation engine. When his videos get demonetized he goes through to figure out what word/words trigger the automated demonetization then probably has a list of words a mile long that he replaces with substitute words. If you watch his videos at this point it's like he's speaking a foreign language. Sometimes he'll replace like 10 words in 2-3 sentences, shit's wild. Anyways though back to the point, that's a huge part of his success at this point, he's lightyears ahead of all the other rage-tubers and drama commentary channels in this regard and it lines his pockets with tons of ad money and views he wouldn't be getting otherwise.

If someone shines a light on his channel and people start to ask Youtube how his guy is getting commercials on a Kyle Rittenhouse memes video it could get messy for Hambly, because ultimately the answer is he manually clicks a box saying his videos are advertiser friendly when they aren't then abuses a loophole to slip them by. I don't think it would kill his channel if he got demonetized but the shitfit he would throw if that happened might. It's only a matter of time until that issue comes up anyways whether it's through him or not, as more people are starting to become aware of it. The funny thing is most lefty channels who cover Jeremy's videos get their videos demonetized because they will read an article he's got on screen out loud and say "LGBT youth who are sexually harassed are more likely to commit suicide by gun" while Hambly is saying ""Alphabet people youth who are saucy bullied are more likely to self delete with a boom boom stick." I guess the people who created this system didn't factor in simps as stupid as Hambly's who would continue to watch a channel with non-ad friendly content after they change every other word to nonsense.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say how this plays out honestly. If it goes bad for her to a point that means someone is writing articles about it which will need to include details on why associating with Jeremy was even an issue in the first place. In the past that's only helped Jeremy play the victim but at this point in his channel he's gamed the algorithm and figured out as long as you don't say certain words and use other words instead you can slip content that 100% should not be monetized through the cracks and get ads on it then that also inflates his ranking in the suggestion algorithm since he's mostly competing with other outrage/edgy commentary channels covering these same topics. So the algorithm is like "Hey this is the only monetizable video that people who search for WOKE SJW BLACK WOMAN JAMES BOND will watch" and it goes straight to the top. This is also why he occasionally loses his shit about Youtube censoring him and deranking his channel. Sometimes he's just being a crybaby idiot and people don't want to watch his clickbait on whatever he's crying over at the moment but other times it's because they added new words to the list so suddenly he'll get 80% of his videos demonetized and has to compete with everyone doing the same content he is on a level playing field until he can figure out what words are triggering it.

He has his internet marketing Masters which is heavy on gaming algorithms that aren't public, like search engine optimization or say the Youtube automated monetization/moderation engine. When his videos get demonetized he goes through to figure out what word/words trigger the automated demonetization then probably has a list of words a mile long that he replaces with substitute words. If you watch his videos at this point it's like he's speaking a foreign language. Sometimes he'll replace like 10 words in 2-3 sentences, shit's wild. Anyways though back to the point, that's a huge part of his success at this point, he's lightyears ahead of all the other rage-tubers and drama commentary channels in this regard and it lines his pockets with tons of ad money and views he wouldn't be getting otherwise.

If someone shines a light on his channel and people start to ask Youtube how his guy is getting commercials on a Kyle Rittenhouse memes video it could get messy for Hambly, because ultimately the answer is he manually clicks a box saying his videos are advertiser friendly when they aren't then abuses a loophole to slip them by. I don't think it would kill his channel if he got demonetized but the shitfit he would throw if that happened might. It's only a matter of time until that issue comes up anyways whether it's through him or not, as more people are starting to become aware of it. The funny thing is most lefty channels who cover Jeremy's videos get their videos demonetized because they will read an article he's got on screen out loud and say "LGBT youth who are sexually harassed are more likely to commit suicide by gun" while Hambly is saying ""Alphabet people youth who are saucy bullied are more likely to self delete with a boom boom stick." I guess the people who created this system didn't factor in simps as stupid as Hambly's who would continue to watch a channel with non-ad friendly content after they change every other word to nonsense.
I could see the "man covered in shit" effect (AKA any position looks bad if the person spouting said position is metaphorically covered in shit) taking place if a larger spotlight was shone on Jeremy.

so far his lolcow tendencies tend to be underplayed aggressively by his fans and those who align with him, and his detractors are usually too scattered or too apathetic to focus too long on it (because ultimately it just helps boost Jeremy's numbers). Outside of the occassional Jab at jeremy by Keem or Ethan or who-have-you, very little ever happens with Jeremy.

But if mainstream outlets started shining a light on Jeremy being a cucked goblin lurking in his literal basement, sitting in a puddle of piss and ragebaiting on the internet with nerd memorabilia behind him, suddenly that could potentially wind up growing so big as a topic that people adjacent to Jeremy would have to start distancing themselves. Before you know it Jeremy becomes another one of those unmentionables that no one from even his own tribe would touch with a 12 foot pole. Hell, he might lash out against people who he shares an audience with which would start the slow downfall. Cue a popular youtuber making 30 minute "documentary" on him, digging shit up or even finding out he falseflagged someone and before you know it Jeremy will be slipping down the ol Matt Jarbo trail.

Fake it til you make it mentality tends to only work for so long.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy just up to his regular lolcow/bad takes bullshit.

Boring shit first.
He's been up Hasan and Ethan's ass over H3 Jordan Peterson drama or some shit. Posting a bunch of old clips of H3 trying to cancel him. Hasan subtweets him.
1642490497888.png

It's not going well for Hambly in the replies as people point out the 1000 times he's done this recently and now he's getting ratio'd in quote tweets.
1642490909238.png

He's also malding over Pokimane again or I guess more correctly just at attractive women in general for living life on easy mode while he has to work 100 hour weeks to get his 😤.
1642490841138.png

LOLcow shit.
The other night he was absolutely shit faced and challenging Twitter randoms to come to his house to fight him.

1642491254388.png
1642491232743.png

Part 2 of this shit
Witcher lady seems to be less interested in going back and forth with Hambly on Twitter every day.
1642491717100.png

Queue the desperate grasp for her attention from Jeremy... and of course he makes a stupid face in every picture. This 40 year old man has the insecurities of a 13 year old girl I swear.
1642491824035.png

To be continued...
1642492092543.png

There was a bunch of other shit but I'm not going through his whole timeline, this motherfucker tweets nonstop.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
This woman has been way nicer than Hambly deserves and he's still a skeevy dick to her. Yeah, she's wasting her time, but I doubt between the demands of running a big budget Netflix production and being a wife and mother of two, she hardly has time to look up every internet loser with an audience. That she takes any time to at least listen to feedback is, last time I checked, exactly what Jeremy and his band if Chuds claim to want, "Listen to THE FANS!" (By which they mean themselves, not the fans they don't like). And she makes a gesture to do exactly that. But I guess a creator personally reaching out just doesn't matter when said creator has a vagina. Quivering and his fans rather have a giant corporation force already overworked special effects artists into more crunch hours to change what a CGI rodent looks like! That's real artistic outreach! NVM that the Sonic film was just as much of a shilly, mass-produced corporate dirge meant to sell toys as any Marvel or Star Wars project you can name.

Hey Jeremy, whenever you get called out, you whine about your employees and how many people you have to care for. Well guess what? This lady employs far, far more people than you could ever dream of while also raising two kids. Not that you'd know what being a parent is like, but that's a second full time job unless you're literal royalty.

Your comments have been sexist af from the start and she responded accordingly and is still being far nicer than you deserve. One thing maladjusted basement pissers like you will never get is that in normal world, saying idiotically sexist and racist things will get you a negative response and that is Normal and Good, actually. We know you desperately want attention. And if someone decides to call you out, eat it. Stop being so thin skinned. Life is not a 4chan board. If I were to complain to people in my life in and outside of the nerd sphere about "strong wahmen", I'd get chewed out and possibly fired.

God, do you think PewDiePie ever regrets making "strong wahmen" into such a catchphrase for idiots?

What I find so funny about this brand of sexism is that 20 years ago there was a new movie every year about 102 lb Mila Jovovich in tight leather and flimsy dresses murdering the shit out of zombie monsters without breaking a sweat. That wasn't a Mary Sue though, even though she was always better at everything and right and shit and always looked like a sex goddess. Now we have women with visible muscle tone in somewhat appropriate combat gear and that's "unrealistic." It's almost like this was never about writing quality and more about demanding women be sex objects.

Objects, of course, written and controlled by men. Sex workers, however, are bad and wrong, of course. Also pretty women who are more successful than you. Those are bad.

That being said, if this goes on anymore, it could be potentially glorious, especially given how much Jeremy simps for Cavill. At this point, if Hissrich decides to give up, he'll claim victory. If she keeps being nice, she'll get a rude awakening if she hasn't already. Jeremy tends to only bitch out when it is a man confronting him. And given that Cavill likes to make pointed Instagram comments and posts every so often, it would be hilarious if this got far enough that he got involved. If he willing to make pointed posts to defend his girlfriend and his relationship from idiots, he might decide to do the same for his boss like he did for Snyder. If that happens it could be even more glorious than when Snyder disavowed Geeks and Gamers.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
That being said, if this goes on anymore, it could be potentially glorious, especially given how much Jeremy simps for Cavill. At this point, if Hissrich decides to give up, he'll claim victory. If she keeps being nice, she'll get a rude awakening if she hasn't already. Jeremy tends to only bitch out when it is a man confronting him. And given that Cavill likes to make pointed Instagram comments and posts every so often, it would be hilarious if this got far enough that he got involved. If he willing to make pointed posts to defend his girlfriend and his relationship from idiots, he might decide to do the same for his boss like he did for Snyder. If that happens it could be even more glorious than when Snyder disavowed Geeks and Gamers.
I really fucking hope Cavill dunks on Jeremy, because at this point i am starting to feel bad for the woman. Its cucks like Jeremy who makes even the most amicable of creators ultimately wind up increasingly hostile towards their own critics.
If Cavill were to call Jeremy out as being a piece of shit "fake nerd" who only wants to see things fail then that might be what pushes Jeremy's own audience further away from him, especially once Jeremy tries to flip the script and attacks Cavill for being an "SJW" or some shit.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Has Jeremy or any other fandom menace idiots made more noise about Snyder going "SJW" recently? I know one dipshit wanted to make some sort of video essay blaming his "nihilism" for causing his daughter's suicide. Did that ever come to fruition.

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2897763

Literally Quartering only does the fat girl selfie LOL
His fans will say it's him joking but those of us who know his grift know that part of him honestly thinks if he keeps buttering her up and playing the victim, she'll give him a spot whether it's in giving creative writing ideas or to be on the set in a scene. He already tried convincing her that what she was doing was helping bridge a gap between the Left and the Right but problem is, these people aren't exactly Republicans.

What role would he play, an obese armorsmith with 500 coins that only sells white shirts?
I really fucking hope Cavill dunks on Jeremy, because at this point i am starting to feel bad for the woman. Its cucks like Jeremy who makes even the most amicable of creators ultimately wind up increasingly hostile towards their own critics.
If Cavill were to call Jeremy out as being a piece of shit "fake nerd" who only wants to see things fail then that might be what pushes Jeremy's own audience further away from him, especially once Jeremy tries to flip the script and attacks Cavill for being an "SJW" or some shit.
She damaged her brand because she pissed off her actual fans by liking Tweets and agreeing with the people who were with Jeremy on the issues. It's sort of a slap in the face for them when for years, they've been bullied by people like Jeremy, Memology and their base just for existing. Their base is a direct deflection of who they are but can't out right say it because they'll be deplatformed so their fans do it for them.

Once again, Jeremy is trying to cancel someone and his narcissistic behavior shows. I can't believe he thinks he advertised for them because he wore the same hat for three years.

Attachments

• 20220118_135741.jpg
    20220118_135741.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 92

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I picture Jeremy's contribution being like that SNL sketch about Game of Thrones where the two main consultants were George R R Martin and a 13 year old boy.