Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
LOLcow shit.
The other night he was absolutely shit faced and challenging Twitter randoms to come to his house to fight him.

That guy was tweeting at others the 'I challenge you to a fight' which might have been inspired by the Jack Murphy associated knob who was wanting to fight a bunch of people.

What would be amusing is if someone shows up with a camera at 9AM on Fri at his home saying they want to film the fight he's totally gonna have.

I really fucking hope Cavill dunks on Jeremy,

Fake advert for CartHeart clothes. Complain the layers/zipper sticking makes it hard to pee in your basement while wearing the YOBA style glasses with an off-color hairpiece just like his logo.

Nearly anyone could do that kinda thing, doesn't have to be Cavill.

What role would he play, an obese armorsmith with 500 coins that only sells white shirts?

Best thing that could happen is his lifestyle is used as an off screen troglodyte that others reference for shock and nausea. Toss in any of the other LOLcows of the Farms and hook 'em up to the plow and farm the money.

Morally bankrupt dude who tried to find help online and gets sucked into a Jack Murphy cult, a series of women discussing their tinder/online dating and everyone ran into "that guy", the person the shrink sees before the series character so there are these tossed out snippits of nausea that can never be developed as client/doc can't discuss, the list goes on and on how Hamboned can become the Wilhelm scream of "white trash".

Upside of this approach - no need for Hamboned to get a SAG card. Him showing up and speaking on The Witcher - SAG card. Getting Hamboned a SAG card would really piss off people.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Has Jeremy or any other fandom menace idiots made more noise about Snyder going "SJW" recently? I know one dipshit wanted to make some sort of video essay blaming his "nihilism" for causing his daughter's suicide. Did that ever come to fruition.
At least the night it happened, they were coping by saying "the studio FORCED him to condemn us!" and basically rationalizing it as he actually liked them, but was left no choice but to slight them against his will.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Has Jeremy or any other fandom menace idiots made more noise about Snyder going "SJW" recently? I know one dipshit wanted to make some sort of video essay blaming his "nihilism" for causing his daughter's suicide. Did that ever come to fruition.
From what I have seen, most of these channels stopped talking about him shortly after that stream. I think they realize it's not in their best interest to go after Snyder considering how he's one of the few people in Hollywood to actually collaborate with them on some level, but I can't even remember the last time I've heard any of them campaigning for his return to DCEU. I'll still never forget the look on Kinel's face when Snyder said what was a completely harmless statement regarding Asian hate.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
From what I have seen, most of these channels stopped talking about him shortly after that stream. I think they realize it's not in their best interest to go after Snyder considering how he's one of the few people in Hollywood to actually collaborate with them on some level, but I can't even remember the last time I've heard any of them campaigning for his return to DCEU. I'll still never forget the look on Kinel's face when Snyder said what was a completely harmless statement regarding Asian hate.
What always made me laugh about that is that these dudes claimed to be such huge fans of his and completely missed the fact that he and his wife adopted 4 Chinese kids. And that poor Autumn was one of them, the very person they were supposed to be honoring. How, exactly, did they think the man would act on a day when a bunch of Asian women were gunned down? Of course he wasn't going to be thrilled when he heard one of the people connected to the stream has said to genocide the Chinese.

The cognitive dissonance, ISTG. And this, children, is why we start putting away childish things once we're old enough to drive.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Reminder
1: Build Up Inflated Ego
2: "I AM THE UNTOUCHABLE BASED SPICE GOD"
3: Harass People
4: Get Owned
5: Delete Evidence
6: Non-Apology + Lies + "Let's All Move On Okay" <- You are here
7: Lay Low For A Week Or Two.
8: Repeat
Coming off defeating a man who posted pictures of himself sitting on dildos and getting recognition from a mainstream Hollywood show runner Jeremy's channel is on the verge of reaching an all time high.
1642627593108.png

Is he letting all this go to his head? YOU FUCKING KNOW IT.

1: Build Up Inflated Ego
2: "I AM THE UNTOUCHABLE BASED SPICE GOD" <- You are here
3: Harass People
4: Get Owned
5: Delete Evidence
6: Non-Apology + Lies + "Let's All Move On Okay"
7: Lay Low For A Week Or Two.
8: Repeat

Fox 44 GUNT TEAM radar has picked up areas of high pressure forming in Jeremy Dale Hambly's ego and blood alcohol level. When these interact with the area of low pressure existing in his IQ and personal grooming standards it has all the elements to create the perfect storm. Expect to see shit talking, challenging people to fist fights, posting old out of context tweets and video clips to cancel people, and general extreme LOLcow behavior every day for at least the next week intensifying later in the evening as the BAC index rises then temporarily receding in the morning as hangover and deleted tweets settle in.
1642628629876.png

*BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP*
*BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP*
🚨🚨🚨PLEASE BE ADVISED A SEVERE GUNT ADVISORY HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR YOUR VIEWING AREA.🚨🚨🚨
A severe gunt advisory has been issued for the following viewing areas: Youtube.com, Twitter.com, Kiwi Farms.com. At 10PM national gunt advisory radar detected severe gunts systems Ethan Ralph and Jeremy Hambly interacting on Twitter.com. This event is expected to form a system of dangerously low IQ over the next 24-72 hours. Be advised of the high likelihood of boomer drama, drunken threats, bumping gunts, and posts about who famously got beat up by the bigger sissy. Users are advised to archive tweets as mass deletion is forecasted.

1642625499538.png
https://archive.md/DmW8j

"You're a grifter" says the man building a three story mansion in the woods, filling his basement with arcade machines, and buying thousands of dollars worth of Neo-Geo home console games while also asking his fans for money to "pay his employees." Takes one to know one I guess.
1642625788661.png

This isn't even all of his machines
1642625724348.png

https://archive.md/5Vj9E

1642630229803.png

https://archive.md/wip/mVHMu
This system was very rare, he dropped a lot of money on this.

1642626700331.png

Several thousand is a huge underestimate. The most common games working in box are easily over $150 anything outside of shit that everyone who owned the system had and have been rereleased in neo-geo collections for every system since and you are talking $300 floor. Right before he posted this video he was asking Twitter specifically about one game for the console that goes for about $3k.

But yeah help Quarterman keep Shaun and the thumbnail guy employed. Without your donations they would starve.

1642625366608.png
https://archive.md/i6Pvi

1642625326010.png
https://archive.md/gk6tL

"Imagine if this thing I totally forgot I lied about on Twitter in the past was true!"
1642630287539.png
https://archive.md/wip/F3RZw

1642625412729.png
https://archive.md/ahRYX

1642630617808.png

https://archive.md/xMIIp

1642630800880.png
https://archive.md/wip/Ne5D8

1642625445909.png
https://archive.md/9Wp1p

Now it's time to challenge some random Twitter posters to fist fights.
1642630707496.png
https://archive.md/0Ihqz

1642630834343.png

Also taking shots at Nick "Nipples the Clown" Fuentes. Apparently there was some groyper vs. Elijah Schaffer/Sidney Watson drama that fat boy inserted himself into, I assume over the interview where Sidney exposed Nick as a incel who's never touched a girl yet rages about them nonstop. Jeremy has been beta orbiting Sidney and Elijah after he burned his bridges with Tim Pool and met them at Mythcon last year and decided to glom onto them.
1642630412538.png
https://archive.md/wip/2guir

He's still going with Ethan Klein and Hasan too. So to recap Jeremy has once again convinced himself he's an unfuckwithable badass and is waging war on Ethan Ralph, Hasan, H3, Nick Fuentes, the groypers in his replies, the lefties still mad at him for gaslighting the Witcher show runner, and basically any random 5 follower account that talks shit to him on Twitter.

What could possibly go wrong? I mean it's not like Jeremy has a long and embarrassing history of spreading humiliating lies about his dad being in a relationship with two gay black men or his wife being infertile to win Twitter fights, questionable use of GoFundMe dollars then deleting the receipts, pissing and shitting in everything that isn't a toilet, anti-Semitic harassment, nuclear waste bad takes, deleted Subscribestar goals he never delivered on, a bunch of clips of him laughing about how he grifts his audience or lies to their faces about things he knows are bullshit because he just says what they want to hear, a list of flat out lies he's been caught on a mile long, etc. I mean the man is bulletproof, literally what could anyone even say to the unimpeachable and extremely based QuarterPounder?

Admiral Piett

Kanberra Konvoy Korrespondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I being too charitable to assume Jeremy was being ironic and pretending that saying "f Hitler" was some kind of brave and edgy hot take?
I'm sure one of the Quartering loremasters of this thread could correct me. But IIRC, this was around the release of Rogue One. And Giacchino was the composer for it. But some of the Anti-SJW hacks were laying into him. Just your general culture war shit because there was another woman taking first place on a Star Wars film. Around this same time, one of the producers called the Galactic Empire a White Supremacist organisation. Which is kinda half right in the sense that the Empire is incredibly xenophobic, and treats aliens largely as second class citizens. But not in the sense that they're literally killing Black people.

Anyways, Jeremy as per usual tries to step in. And makes this gem. Which is perhaps the funniest thing associated with Quartering, outside of the basementgate shit.

UPDATE: Epic FAIL! Rage-Grifting YouTuber BLOWN-OUT By Twitter Rando and Hilarity Ensues! Please Watch & Share!
Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 6.52.06 PM.png
Who the fuck spends 1000's on winter gear? I imagine, unless you've got like a growing family, or are really outdoorsy (none which apply to Jezza), sure. Maybe. But if every year you spend 1000's from one company on the same products, surely that means they're not producing quality products? Or you're a shitty consoomer, whose weight gain means he needs a new set every year.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure one of the Quartering loremasters of this thread could correct me. But IIRC, this was around the release of Rogue One. And Giacchino was the composer for it. But some of the Anti-SJW hacks were laying into him. Just your general culture war shit because there was another woman taking first place on a Star Wars film. Around this same time, one of the producers called the Galactic Empire a White Supremacist organisation. Which is kinda half right in the sense that the Empire is incredibly xenophobic, and treats aliens largely as second class citizens. But not in the sense that they're literally killing Black people.

Anyways, Jeremy as per usual tries to step in. And makes this gem. Which is perhaps the funniest thing associated with Quartering, outside of the basementgate shit.

Who the fuck spends 1000's on winter gear? I imagine, unless you've got like a growing family, or are really outdoorsy (none which apply to Jezza), sure. Maybe. But if every year you spend 1000's from one company on the same products, surely that means they're not producing quality products? Or you're a shitty consoomer, whose weight gain means he needs a new set every year.
He's fat, that's why he has to keep buying new winter gear.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net

Bottom line Jeremy was piss drunk looking for something to get mad about so he could make a video about woke = broke. So he's going through a bunch of tweets trying to find any little thing he can piss his jorts over and lands on "Fuck Hitler" for whatever reason, probably some mix of Xanax, Jack Daniels, and being a fucking idiot. So his big gotcha moment was supposed to be calling out some guy tweeting out "Fuck Hitler" with no context to get Twitter likes which equals whatever project the guy was working on is "woke garbage." This is a weak premise to start especially considering the guy was a composer not like a writer or casting director plus that's not even close to what was actually happening. So Jeremy gets called out and in a drunken stupid mashes his fat sausage fingers into his phone and Tweets about how Hitler was nominated for a Noble (sic) prize and you're just a fucking loser come out the other end somehow making himself look like even more of a fucking moron.

Now he's getting mad because there's a black lady in some fucking Lord of the Rings spinoff. Muh historical inaccuracies. Can't have a black woman being queen in a show where people run around fighting dragons with elves and dwarves, totally unrealistic, muh immersion is ruined.

Last edited:

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
He's fat, that's why he has to keep buying new winter gear.
Yeah, they are a clothing store they don't even appear to sell winter sporting equipment like snowboards, skis, or snowshoes. Unless he is so fat and/or vain that he has to buy a new wardrobe every year and even then does he buy only cathartt branded clothes going by his tweet? This just further makes me question his financial sensibilities since they are kind of pricey (I know he has no sense of finances, but still).

He may own a few things from here, but I am going to be generous and assume he is just talking out oh his ass to virtue signal and he does not spend thousands every year here.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Bottom line Jeremy was piss drunk looking for something to get mad about so he could make a video about woke = broke. So he's going through a bunch of tweets trying to find any little thing he can piss his jorts over and lands on "Fuck Hitler" for whatever reason, probably some mix of Xanax, Jack Daniels, and being a fucking idiot. So his big gotcha moment was supposed to be calling out some guy tweeting out "Fuck Hitler" with no context to get Twitter likes which equals whatever project the guy was working on is "woke garbage." This is a weak premise to start especially considering the guy was a composer not like a writer or casting director plus that's not even close to what was actually happening. So Jeremy gets called out and in a drunken stupid mashes his fat sausage fingers into his phone and Tweets about how Hitler was nominated for a Noble (sic) prize and you're just a fucking loser come out the other end somehow making himself look like even more of a fucking moron.

Now he's getting mad because there's a black lady in some fucking Lord of the Rings spinoff. Muh historical inaccuracies. Can't have a black woman being queen in a show where people run around fighting dragons with elves and dwarves, totally unrealistic, muh immersion is ruined.
Yeah, Giachinno or whatever his name was is the composer on the new Batman too. He was saying how excited he was to see the original King Kong was in theaters and someone replied with "Hitler's favorite movie" and the dude replied "Fuck Hitler." Like a normal person, or as normal as you can be on Twitter.

Jeremy was already trying to raise a stink about Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman which was already making him look like a total moron since we've technically had just as many black Catwomen as white ones. So he was seizing I. This to deflect and go "Look, they're fighting with REAL FANS!"

I always love the "historical accuracy" defense because 1) There were actually black people in Medieval/Rennaisance Europe, including a black saint, and 2) There were no dragons. People tried to make this argument when Game of Thrones had its weird run of rape obsession through seasons 4 and 5 (and before anyone wants to argue with me: they literally used gangrape as scenery for no fucking reason whatsoever. And yes I have read the books and know how much rape is in them. The show chose to invent new rape scenes instead of covering actual plot relevant material, hence why Bran isn't in season 5. Everyone who was "shocked" by that show's terrible ending was not paying attention to the middle seasons ISTG.) The argument is so stupid on so many fucking levels and is always used to excuse shitty creative decisions on literal monster fantasy fairy tale properties.

Anyways, winter wear is usually built to give you some room since people tend to gain weight during the holidays. I am not particularly careful with my own clothes and have had the same coat for years now so Jeremy must really be porking up more than ever.

Got to love his respect for private business and the free market.

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
Am I being too charitable to assume Jeremy was being ironic and pretending that saying "f Hitler" was some kind of brave and edgy hot take?
I got into it with his fans who try to defend it. They're so delusional that they think MSM would cover him being a Hitler apologist if he meant it. I simply pointed out how if it were a bad joke, why did he delete it and not address it? He's insignificant, MSM reported on Crowder's homophobia because he got suspended and is well known in the political realm, he's not some man child who surrounds himself with children's toys and bitches about movies.