Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
I got into it with his fans who try to defend it. They're so delusional that they think MSM would cover him being a Hitler apologist if he meant it. I simply pointed out how if it were a bad joke, why did he delete it and not address it? He's insignificant, MSM reported on Crowder's homophobia because he got suspended and is well known in the political realm, he's not some man child who surrounds himself with children's toys and bitches about movies.
His fans generally struggle to justify most of the shit he does, especially when it's archived. More often than not, they'll come after you for bringing it up at all and call you "obsessive" for it. So it's either that, have no receipts and be called a liar, or join their ranks and call it a day. Needless to say, they aren't interested in anything that so much as suggests that Jeremy is less than perfect.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
His fans generally struggle to justify most of the shit he does, especially when it's archived. More often than not, they'll come after you for bringing it up at all and call you "obsessive" for it. So it's either that, have no receipts and be called a liar, or join their ranks and call it a day. Needless to say, they aren't interested in anything that so much as suggests that Jeremy is less than perfect.
The more I observe the fandoms of various influencers, the more certain I am that what we call parasocial relationships are just a new breed of cult.

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
NOW WAIT A MINUTE RIKIETA, NO! RIKIETA, NO!
Screenshot_20220121-115043_YouTube.jpg

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
NOW WAIT A MINUTE RIKIETA, NO! RIKIETA, NO!
View attachment 2906001
Oh please this wouldn't be the first time Rekieta has celebrated and platformed a cringey incel.
Rekeita had Jambly on his show the discuss the Rittenhouse trial which then caused a bunch of the lesser law channels to do the same. So he ended up on like 5 different law streams sitting there looking dumb on panels full of people with actual law degrees prefacing basically every statement with a disclaimer that he didn't actually know shit about the law and was speculating. IDK why these people think someone who's underqualified to report on comic books and cape shit movies would be qualified to give an opinion on legal matters.

This screenshot was floating around Twitter at the time with the caption "congratulations to TheQuartering for passing the bar exam."
1642744389180.png

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
Oh please this wouldn't be the first time Rekieta has celebrated and platformed a cringey incel.
I sure as hell would not want this attorney represent me. IMHO. He makes a great deal of his money off of being a performer on Youtube instead of really being a traditional attorney.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
I sure as hell would not want this attorney represent me. IMHO. He makes a great deal of his money off of being a performer on Youtube instead of really being a traditional attorney.

Rekieta has a degree from one of the worst law schools in the US (which later shut down), and ran a shitty solo practice in a dead market that doesn't seem to have gotten much work.

As far as lawyers go, he's pretty much bottom of the barrel.

In fact, that's the case for pretty much all of those weird ass Youtube "lawyers" who dive into the culture war. Even the few who actually practice like Richard Hoeg are very small-time local lawyers that do low-level commercial work for tiny businesses.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
Rekeita had Jambly on his show the discuss the Rittenhouse trial which then caused a bunch of the lesser law channels to do the same. So he ended up on like 5 different law streams sitting there looking dumb on panels full of people with actual law degrees prefacing basically every statement with a disclaimer that he didn't actually know shit about the law and was speculating. IDK why these people think someone who's underqualified to report on comic books and cape shit movies would be qualified to give an opinion on legal matters.

This screenshot was floating around Twitter at the time with the caption "congratulations to TheQuartering for passing the bar exam."
View attachment 2906233
to be fair, pretty much any braindead chimpanzee could have foreseen the outcome of the Kyle Rittenhouse case. So Jeremy's presence isnt too surprising.

They took away her feminine beauty. Why don't I want to fuck the green M&M any more?
Another buttfucking of history
View attachment 2906783
Oh my God this is worse than the time they put the Mr and Mrs. PotatoHead parts in the same box and now an entire generation of children will not know the gender of their potato.
Jeremy will genuinely fight and die on any hill he can find.
Then again, he might genuinely be in the demographic of people who want to fuck the green M&M.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
They took away her feminine beauty. Why don't I want to fuck the green M&M any more?
View attachment 2906783
Oh my God this is worse than the time they put the Mr and Mrs. PotatoHead parts in the same box and now an entire generation of children will not know the gender of their potato.
Oh no, not... *checks notes* her wearing shoes

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2906783
I won't lie; M&Mrs press release for this didn't do them any favors, but imagine spending 11 minutes watching someone whine about it like it's even remotely important.. Recently had a friend go on a tangent over a business using "gender neutral" colors, like I'm talking ten minutes long, and my only response was "who cares, just don't buy from them anymore if you care that much". They can go on and on about SJWs, but Anti-SJWs have slowly devolved into a group of people who go out of their way to find anything to complain about. Jeremy himself has even said that he doesn't do non-outrage content because it not only doesn't do well but actually hurts the views for his other videos.

Also, is that an underwear sponsor I see? Jeremy is getting pretty desperate for collabs at this point, bet he wishes he was more careful with his previous partners.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
Also, is that an underwear sponsor I see? Jeremy is getting pretty desperate for collabs at this point, bet he wishes he was more careful with his previous partners.
I figure this fat fuck's tighty whiteys were shit stained and full of holes. Honestly, I hope this sponsor sent Quarterton a free case for Heather's sake.

albert the programmer

In Memoriam Of Vangelis (1943-2022)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2906783
Him titling it “Feminist M&M” makes me really question if he ever saw the actual ads for the Green m&m. They always use the ”woke” argument here, but most SJWs disliked that candy before the virtue signaling was already front and center.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
I won't lie; M&Mrs press release for this didn't do them any favors, but imagine spending 11 minutes watching someone whine about it like it's even remotely important.. Recently had a friend go on a tangent over a business using "gender neutral" colors, like I'm talking ten minutes long, and my only response was "who cares, just don't buy from them anymore if you care that much". They can go on and on about SJWs, but Anti-SJWs have slowly devolved into a group of people who go out of their way to find anything to complain about. Jeremy himself has even said that he doesn't do non-outrage content because it not only doesn't do well but actually hurts the views for his other videos.

"slowly devolved"?
they rapidly devolved. At this point its just the ebb and flow of human politics and the culture war as a whole, and you cant help but become apathetic to it all.
the only reason Anti-sjws arent quite as bad as sjws quite yet is because Anti-sjws are still for the most part a reaction, but even that is changing.

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
He's getting shit on by his GETTR audience which is hilarious because they're more right wing than the Twitter audience.
20220122_152654.jpg20220122_152705.jpg20220121_183129.jpg
They may be deranged but at least they're right about him reporting on insignificant topics. It would appear his audience is finay out growing him and are sick of milking dumb topics for rage clicks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
He's getting shit on by his GETTR audience which is hilarious because they're more right wing than the Twitter audience.

They may be deranged but at least they're right about him reporting on insignificant topics. It would appear his audience is finay out growing him and are sick of milking dumb topics for rage clicks.
once you lose the lunatics, you lose the asylum, as my dear ol dad, the Hashish farming Mujahadeen, used to say.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
a cringey incel.
that assertion is still in debate.
he's married so he's probably not an incel
him being a cuck on the other hand is much more likely.
In fact, that's the case for pretty much all of those weird ass Youtube "lawyers"
i think a few of them are personally succesfful? nate, legal bytes and andrew branca seem to have established careers.
andrew basically seems to know all there is to know about self defense law and literally wrote the book on it.

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net
that assertion is still in debate.
he's married so he's probably not an incel
him being a cuck on the other hand is much more likely.
If Jeremy Dale Hambly was banging Heather at all he would be tossing it out there on the regular. Whether to brag or dunk on Twitter nobodies. My money is on Hambly being gay and he married Heather because his family said they would take him out of the will if he wasn't straight.