Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Jeremy was drunk last night and made a complete fucking fool of himself as usual trying to pick fights with any random person for attention then deleted it all this morning.

1643219286091.png
1643219339329.png
1643219385935.png

He left up the one white knighting for Joe Rogan about H3 though.

1643219668063.png

IDK there Jeremy, Ethan's like regular guy fat you are death fat. Also Ethan has posted multiple photos showing off his fat ass while you hide your gunt every chance you get and crop it out of photos if you can't find something to hide it behind.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Guys breaking news YouTube suspended Dan bongino as reported by the quarter pounder
Pretty sure Bongino did this on purpose to turn himself into some free speech martyr and whip up support for his show. His ban was for circumventing a 2 week suspension, as if Youtube isn't going to notice, he's not that dumb. He has 2 million subs on Rumble and only around 800k on Youtube, he also gets way more views on Rumble and was already talking about leaving Youtube for good.
1643257252136.png
This was more a publicity stunt than actual news at this point but it's not surprising Quartering jumped into it since he dreams of moving to alt tech and taking his audience with him but is currently so invested in Youtube it doesn't seem likely that will ever happen. Jeremy's got it too good over on Youtube gaming the shit out of the algorithm and it puts him miles ahead of the rest of the outrage crowd which is pretty key to his continued success. He gets a ton more normies that see him in searches/recommended videos and fall for the clickbait than everyone else in his lane combined and that just isn't going to be a thing on alt-tech for a long time.

I would say I'm surprised Jeremy hasn't covered all the other Bongino related news which is much more interesting but he's a fucking moron who does no research so he probably doesn't even know about that whole war over advertisers drama. Dan and his buddy Andy Ngo are currently slinging shit with people who are putting their funding on blast and causing a bunch of ad networks to blacklist them. He briefly covered the Andy Ngo side of it a few months ago when bad actors on Ngo's/anti-antifa side were filing malicious restraining orders against one of the antifa adjacent people giving Andy shit. Jeremy did the whole "people are saying this guy's a child molester" game right before the guy running the website saying that admitted it was made up and the "free speech absolutist" who hosted the domain pulled the plug on it live on stream, then the whole thing came crashing down in epic fashion and some of the people involved ended up paying the other guy's lawyer for the baseless restraining order nonsense, womp womp. Given all the drama last time he didn't even get noticed but now Dan and his crowd are playing the same games tossing shit out there and hoping ideologs like Jeremy will pick it up and report on it to fight his battles for him, so if Jeremy actually gets involved with that mess it could be entertaining but I guess no one is dropping that in his "what articles should I read you idiots today?" twitter threads.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Bongino did this on purpose to turn himself into some free speech martyr and whip up support for his show. His ban was for circumventing a 2 week suspension, as if Youtube isn't going to notice, he's not that dumb. He has 2 million subs on Rumble and only around 800k on Youtube, he also gets way more views on Rumble and was already talking about leaving Youtube for good.
View attachment 2924334
This was more a publicity stunt than actual news at this point but it's not surprising Quartering jumped into it since he dreams of moving to alt tech and taking his audience with him but is currently so invested in Youtube it doesn't seem likely that will ever happen. Jeremy's got it too good over on Youtube gaming the shit out of the algorithm and it puts him miles ahead of the rest of the outrage crowd which is pretty key to his continued success. He gets a ton more normies that see him in searches/recommended videos and fall for the clickbait than everyone else in his lane combined and that just isn't going to be a thing on alt-tech for a long time.

I would say I'm surprised Jeremy hasn't covered all the other Bongino related news which is much more interesting but he's a fucking moron who does no research so he probably doesn't even know about that whole war over advertisers drama. Dan and his buddy Andy Ngo are currently slinging shit with people who are putting their funding on blast and causing a bunch of ad networks to blacklist them. He briefly covered the Andy Ngo side of it a few months ago when bad actors on Ngo's/anti-antifa side were filing malicious restraining orders against one of the antifa adjacent people giving Andy shit. Jeremy did the whole "people are saying this guy's a child molester" game right before the guy running the website saying that admitted it was made up and the "free speech absolutist" who hosted the domain pulled the plug on it live on stream, then the whole thing came crashing down in epic fashion and some of the people involved ended up paying the other guy's lawyer for the baseless restraining order nonsense, womp womp. Given all the drama last time he didn't even get noticed but now Dan and his crowd are playing the same games tossing shit out there and hoping ideologs like Jeremy will pick it up and report on it to fight his battles for him, so if Jeremy actually gets involved with that mess it could be entertaining but I guess no one is dropping that in his "what articles should I read you idiots today?" twitter threads.
So nandini have nothing to do
With it and took the bate hahaha that’s great

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
So nandini have nothing to do
With it and took the bate hahaha that’s great
It's funny that you seem to already know more about this stuff than a guy who claims to work 100 hour weeks on a channel that lives and breathes off this kind of content. Almost like Jerza does more drunk tweeting and jerking off than researching conservasphere news for his channel.

Nandini is going after his website ads, she didn't have anything to do with his Youtube ban to be clear. IDK if she believes he wanted to be banned or not but she thinks it will ultimately be bad for his brand so she's giving him shit over it whether she buys it or not. It's pretty clear to me he wanted this ban to happen and baited it. He has made multiple statements about leaving Youtube and has a large financial interest in Rumble's success (which will now be the exclusive home for his content btw) via Rumble's partnership stake in his company Parallel Economy and I would be shocked if he doesn't also hold a sizeable amount of Rumble stock. If you are heavily invested in alt-tech and ready to jump ship from Youtube and also in the conservative grifter sphere, what better way to make an exit than do something that will obviously get you banned so you can point at Youtube and get a bunch of free press on your way out the door. Literally everything about this points to publicity stunt. Whether this is ultimately a smart move for him or not remains to be seen but the reality is Dan's financial success ultimately is tied to his heavy investments in alt-tech and if those succeed or fail and shit like losing his Youtube channel or some advertising on his website is small potatoes if he can manifest that into people onboarding to his alt-tech platforms.

Anyways I don't want to turn this into the Dan Bongino thread but I think some of this stuff is interesting. I'm sure Jeremy's audience would too but he'll keep feeding them surface level "Youtube bad, alt-tech good" dreck on the most boring part of a story that would actually be worth making a 12 minute video over for once. No idea why people keep going back, is there really no one who actually covers this kind of shit properly?

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that you seem to already know more about this stuff than a guy who claims to work 100 hour weeks on a channel that lives and breathes off this kind of content. Almost like Jerza does more drunk tweeting and jerking off than researching conservasphere news for his channel.

Nandini is going after his website ads, she didn't have anything to do with his Youtube ban to be clear. IDK if she believes he wanted to be banned or not but she thinks it will ultimately be bad for his brand so she's giving him shit over it whether she buys it or not. It's pretty clear to me he wanted this ban to happen and baited it. He has made multiple statements about leaving Youtube and has a large financial interest in Rumble's success (which will now be the exclusive home for his content btw) via Rumble's partnership stake in his company Parallel Economy and I would be shocked if he doesn't also hold a sizeable amount of Rumble stock. If you are heavily invested in alt-tech and ready to jump ship from Youtube and also in the conservative grifter sphere, what better way to make an exit than do something that will obviously get you banned so you can point at Youtube and get a bunch of free press on your way out the door. Literally everything about this points to publicity stunt. Whether this is ultimately a smart move for him or not remains to be seen but the reality is Dan's financial success ultimately is tied to his heavy investments in alt-tech and if those succeed or fail and shit like losing his Youtube channel or some advertising on his website is small potatoes if he can manifest that into people onboarding to his alt-tech platforms.

Anyways I don't want to turn this into the Dan Bongino thread but I think some of this stuff is interesting. I'm sure Jeremy's audience would too but he'll keep feeding them surface level "Youtube bad, alt-tech good" dreck on the most boring part of a story that would actually be worth making a 12 minute video over for once. No idea why people keep going back, is there really no one who actually covers this kind of shit properly?
It’s best to avoid that derailment and nandini is pretty much creating the parallel economy without realize it and think her work aka slacktavisim is working and it’s glorious for all her work turn into nothing once the right’s enconomy booms. Either way it’s going to be good content coming jeremy once it does happen

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net
No idea why people keep going back, is there really no one who actually covers this kind of shit properly?
Truth is, most people don't want it covered properly. Anyone on the right only wants Spice God style puddle deep takes unless its about a lefty. Anyone on the left only wants to hear how all right wingers kick babies and drink piss. YT is used by the Jerry Springer audience more than it's used by anyone capable of honest intellectual discourse.

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
Truth is, most people don't want it covered properly. Anyone on the right only wants Spice God style puddle deep takes unless its about a lefty. Anyone on the left only wants to hear how all right wingers kick babies and drink piss. YT is used by the Jerry Springer audience more than it's used by anyone capable of honest intellectual discourse.
I agree, both sides just want ammo to use on the opposing people but to be honest it's moreso people on the Right. Look at Jeremy's comment section, they're still using that boomer meme "Let's go Brandon" and spam it in his Tweets.

I miss years ago when people debated policies and didn't regurgitate shit they've seen on these shitty podcasts or videos.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Is there a conservative/right wing person that only has critisism of the right? Because i see a lot of leftwing/liberals that only spend their time talking about the left, then are surprised they are call conservatives/right wing.
That's because the Left is obsessed with outing any perceived hypocrisy that the Right might lob at them and arguing over minute policy ideas that have never, and probably will never, actually be tested or implemented because everyone is too busy arguing.

The Left eating itself is such a cliche now that even the Left memes itself for it.

The Right, on the other hand, knows how to close ranks and that's been the fact of the matter everywhere, including real politics, not just the Chud-laden Twitter verse. Just look at the party structure in the UK.

There are definitely conservatives who criticize one another, but they rarely if ever go past a certain point and even then it's either someone from an entirely different political realm or they wait until that person's stock has already fallen enough to make it safe (See: Anne Coulter throwing Trump under the bus last week or Andrew Neill roasting Ben Shapiro). This is one of the Right's greatest strengths as a political force and one of the Left's worst characteristics.

While there is a lot of genuine in fighting in the right, especially in the online dipshit sphere, they're better at minding a certain line. The only people willing to violate that are the guys like Milo Yiannopoulos, who have been thoroughly cancelled by their own people and have completely lost their minds.

Fortunately for us, Jeremy seems completely oblivious to this, hence how he seems to try and pick fights with people like Tim Pool every couple of months.

Buel19

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy reminds me of an attention starved kid trying to get his parents to acknowledge him. He'll make multiple videos attacking someone, but as soon as that person responds with an offer to have a conversation Jeremy backs down and starts with the "well I guess they're not that bad. We probably have a lot in common."

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I think part of it is that Jeremy knows deep down that he's ruined any chance he had of breaking into a proper mainstream platform, so he does this in part to try and touch greatness/let out some bitterness. There's probably some deluded part of him that still hopes that one day, "Get Woke, Go Broke" will become an actual truth and Hollywood will come calling for his own BASED and SPICY ideas. But that part of him dies a little more every day, along with his liver.

If Disney called him tomorrow and asked him to consult on a Star Wars show, he'd abandon all his so-called "principles" immediately. He knows that, so he overcompensates.

MT Foxtrot

No nigger, I don't want no radio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are definitely conservatives who criticize one another, but they rarely if ever go past a certain point and even then it's either someone from an entirely different political realm or they wait until that person's stock has already fallen enough to make it safe (See: Anne Coulter throwing Trump under the bus last week or Andrew Neill roasting Ben Shapiro).
They called for Mike Pence to be KILLED. How much further does the line need to go? Has his stock gotten that low?

albert the programmer

Java programming under Chris Cornell’s name
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is the end game for The Quartering interviewing Froskurrin from G4tv? Will it be successful or not?

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy is shitfaced making a fool of himself on YellowFlash's podcast RIGHT NOW

I recorded the drunken Quartering part on OBS while I went to get food. I'll put up an archive tomorrow.

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Has Larson even done anything since ATTACKING WHITE MEN! and a bunch of sub 10 minute Youtube videos?

Really fucking that chicken til the bitter end.

Extremegamer94

kiwifarms.net
Off topic but has anyone heard of bassfzz his content is something
Screenshot_2022-01-29-21-47-55.png
Screenshot_2022-01-29-21-48-01.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-29-21-48-26.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-29-21-48-26.png
    546.9 KB · Views: 19