Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I love watching the marketing sheriff in action. It's so transparent to anyone who knows what's going on. He keeps posting these pictures of shipping out big bags of product implying they are all orders then 5 days later dozens of random YouTubers and foreigners who obviously didn't pay for the coffee (it's impossible for a foreigner to even order it) start tweeting about receiving the product and his website is full of 5 star reviews. It's very obvious he's just been shipping a bunch of this crap to everyone under the sun for free including friends and relatives to get this rolling.

Same story as always with this guy, just nonstop lies and bullshit to make himself look more successful than he is.
View attachment 3302877
View attachment 3302880
First shipments go out May 7th.

3 days later... "TODAY'S SHIPMENTS btw. wow Jeremy you sure are moving units. So you got another 200ish orders packed and ready to ship in 3 days? wow certainly no way that's just a picture of the same bags from 3 days ago before they threw it in the van. Only been running this company for 3 weeks and already shipping thousands of orders a week. wow
View attachment 3302840

The other day he's tweeting out videos of hot chocolate for sale ALREADY IN HIS BRANDED PACKAGING that clearly is just some generic bulk product repacked since he didn't even plan on doing cocoa until people asked him about it then it shows up a week later.
View attachment 3302836

Not white label (aka brewed by someone else then stuck in his package and shipped) btw, fresh brewed by Jeremy himself trust me bro. 3 weeks in ZERO pictures of coffee being brewed btw.

At least he told this dude to scrape under his fingernails before he takes pictures of him handling food this time.
That sure is weird how unbelievably, beyond any comprehension successful this man is despite having publicly failed on seemingly project he's ever started. Or threatened to start. Crazy!

I love how he thinks the concept of a "non-political coffee" was just so good he's OBVIOUSLY moving beans hand over fist. Non political coffee. Who else but Jeremy Dale Hambly could have even thought of such marketing gold?

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely curious as to what politics Folger's or Chock Full O' Nuts endorsed in the first place. Maybe I am out of the loop because I'm not a coffee drinker. I feel like at this point calling any product "non-political" is a more political statement than anything. It certainly makes me immediately wonder wtf that is supposed to mean in the first place. The "Don't think about elephants" thing.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely curious as to what politics Folger's or Chock Full O' Nuts endorsed in the first place. Maybe I am out of the loop because I'm not a coffee drinker. I feel like at this point calling any product "non-political" is a more political statement than anything. It certainly makes me immediately wonder wtf that is supposed to mean in the first place. The "Don't think about elephants" thing.
Like the only possible explanation is that he's so retarded, he assumed the only coffee you could get was (((Soybucks))), BASED Rifle (or I guess people think they cucked out too now?), or nothing. Like I can understand why in his internet diseased, culture war riddled head, he thought it made sense, but the effort he's putting into this whole thing, even just to fake like it's this huge, runaway success, like what a retard.

Again; these fake little reviews he's putting up. Like that's seriously what he thinks normal people talk like. The entire process around this is so much more retarded than the initial idea of "non political coffee".

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
I'm of the belief these are all fake reviews because there's no way Jeremy stumbled onto top-tier coffee beans that you can't find anywhere else. And I can't find any reviews with less than four stars, highly suspicious.
He literally trolled Ethan Klein by having him leave a review with a similar name. It's fake.
Setting aside his personal attachment to these claims, he is right. The conservative people online are drunk on an unmanageable woman hatred.

It's so-called conservatives who cheer on Sam Hyde for beating ex-girlfriends, lap up Nick calling himself an incel, and shout BASED when socially retarded men go out pepper spraying women in the streets.

Like yeah no shit nobody wants to fuck you. What sort of conservative family can you make? How are you going to raise your daughters when you only see them as a tool for ejaculations, house cleaning, and breeding?

There's even an entire group of men who are actively trying to resurrect paganism because even though it's been dead a thousand years, they raped and had harems (based!) while Jesus (Jewish, cringe) says that's bad and marriage is between a single man and woman.

An entire generation of men with mommy issues. Either submissives worshipping women and elevating the female experience as something to aspire to themselves, or insecure wannabe alphas who see compromise and love as weakness.

No middle ground. No nuance. Just grifting lost, sexless men.
Oh, I agree. I'm just pointing out that he is one of them. He does this often, where he pretends to have empathy and care about women when he speaks of them in a rapey way. The guy thinks rape is OK if the woman is dressed like a hoover, he actually victim shamed someone over it, it was a while ago and in this thread I believe.

That sure is weird how unbelievably, beyond any comprehension successful this man is despite having publicly failed on seemingly project he's ever started. Or threatened to start. Crazy!

I love how he thinks the concept of a "non-political coffee" was just so good he's OBVIOUSLY moving beans hand over fist. Non political coffee. Who else but Jeremy Dale Hambly could have even thought of such marketing gold?
Not to mention, the market for coffee has already been bought by competition. There's more of a demand for beer, moreover than liquor which celebrities have tried and failed to get their hands in.

You'll only make a profit if your coffee is hard to come by with a unique taste. Typically, the ones making profits off of it have big marketing or started out with family ownership. Some guy who collects children's toys has no clue about marketing and coffee. It's like that drunk neighbor who opens up a pizza place and goes under in six months because there's already so many out there.

This is nothing more than his self inflated ego thar goes unchecked because anytime someone criticizes him, he rages, sends his fan base at them then harassed them for months. He'll never be humble or have self awareness.

Last edited:

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220521_164046_edit_303834722858846.jpg

I'm just getting ahead of next year's for him when sales are super low. And he has to branch out to not only his hater fan base 😁

1653147543168_edit_303727283123967.png
1653147269790.png

The guy thinks rape is OK if the woman is dressed like a hoover
Probably why him and his ilk don't like strong woman. Could probably fight them off if they wanted to rape them.

Last edited:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Like the only possible explanation is that he's so retarded, he assumed the only coffee you could get was (((Soybucks))), BASED Rifle (or I guess people think they cucked out too now?), or nothing. Like I can understand why in his internet diseased, culture war riddled head, he thought it made sense, but the effort he's putting into this whole thing, even just to fake like it's this huge, runaway success, like what a retard.

Again; these fake little reviews he's putting up. Like that's seriously what he thinks normal people talk like. The entire process around this is so much more retarded than the initial idea of "non political coffee".
It honestly reminds me of Russell Greer's obvious fake reviews for his songs and his DM's to insta models.

fuck whales

kiwifarms.net
Just checking in on Jeremy for the first time in ages. Why does he have a coffee company now? Hahaha. Is he just buying bags from alibaba and slapping his name on it or something?
Yes it's just a shopify dropshipping store, I don't know why there's pages of speculation as though it's a mystery, it's just dropshipping

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Yes it's just a shopify dropshipping store, I don't know why there's pages of speculation as though it's a mystery, it's just dropshipping
Who is speculating about what he's doing? Everyone is mostly talking about why he's doing it, and pretending as though he just turned his entire house into a "coffee house". I don't think anyone thought for a minute that he actually invested a shitload of money into a coffee bean empire.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Setting aside his personal attachment to these claims, he is right. The conservative people online are drunk on an unmanageable woman hatred.

It's so-called conservatives who cheer on Sam Hyde for beating ex-girlfriends, lap up Nick calling himself an incel, and shout BASED when socially retarded men go out pepper spraying women in the streets.

Like yeah no shit nobody wants to fuck you. What sort of conservative family can you make? How are you going to raise your daughters when you only see them as a tool for ejaculations, house cleaning, and breeding?

There's even an entire group of men who are actively trying to resurrect paganism because even though it's been dead a thousand years, they raped and had harems (based!) while Jesus (Jewish, cringe) says that's bad and marriage is between a single man and woman.

An entire generation of men with mommy issues. Either submissives worshipping women and elevating the female experience as something to aspire to themselves, or insecure wannabe alphas who see compromise and love as weakness.

No middle ground. No nuance. Just grifting lost, sexless men.
Jeremy Dale Hambly is also one of these same women hating perverts who spent years yelling WAHMEN, M-SHE-U, he even has a video called incels did nothing wrong. Lauren Southern speaks up suddenly and he cares about women being sexually pestered. Same guy who tweeted out a joke about having a sex tape with Southern to get her attention, said he wanted to fuck Brittani Venti even though she looks like a hammerhead shark, said he washed his balls before Lauren Chen came over to his hotel room.

He says he's known about it this whole time of course but he didn't speak up because that's the women's story to tell, #metoo Hambly. Same guy who clapped in a video while reading a statement that said the women who accused Harvey fucking Weinstein of rape knew what they were doing and were just trying to advance their careers and now had sour grapes before calling it "BASED" that powerful men use their power to get sex. Says he doesn't go to conventions because of creepy perverts when he has gone to every convention within driving distance of Milwaukee in the past 6 years. Same guy who donated somewhere in the $3-5k range to Mythinformed to have a convention in Austin last year and was planning on going up until the last minute but was floored by the flu. Same guy who has said about a dozen times he doesn't go to more conventions because he can't get on a plane without a Xanax and is too fat to fit in the seats without a belt extender. Same guy who said he didn't cover the Allison Mack trial because he met some of the people in her sex cult at a convention and felt like it was a conflict of interest.

This is the guy suddenly trying to jump in the spotlight for this. It's obvious what's going on here, this is just another attempt by Hambly to put himself front and center in some story he has nothing to do with for attention and yet another in an endless string of ploys to unwind his scuffed persona as the incel king spice lord now that he's reached the ceiling of how successful that grift can be and wants to be taken seriously by his peers and do variety shows and interviews with Elon Musk from the basement of the castle he built clickbaiting incels into hating Brie Larson.

I 100% believe Lauren Southern ran into some creeps who offered to advance her career for sex. I might even believe Jeremy heard something about these people since word does tend to get around about these things. I will never believe he actually cares beyond thinking that putting his fat gunt in the middle of this will be the thing that finally gets women like Sydney Watson or Lauren Chen to finally stop blowing him off every time he publicly begs them to start a podcast. Also everyone please ignore the irony he is doing this posturing the same day he's dropping videos all in defending Daddy Elon over charges he offered an employee a horse to make him coom #believewomen.

fuck whales

kiwifarms.net
Who is speculating about what he's doing? Everyone is mostly talking about why he's doing it, and pretending as though he just turned his entire house into a "coffee house". I don't think anyone thought for a minute that he actually invested a shitload of money into a coffee bean empire.
Because that's what every dropshipper does, pretend it's a real company, the scam doesn't work if you tell the truth and say "all of this shit comes from China and it's terrible."

So that's why, I mean, come on, this is a decades old scam by now.

Well Intentioned

kiwifarms.net
Because that's what every dropshipper does, pretend it's a real company, the scam doesn't work if you tell the truth and say "all of this shit comes from China and it's terrible."

So that's why, I mean, come on, this is a decades old scam by now.

Which is why that the vaguely racist and wanna-be salt of the earth Jeremy Hambeast is getting ridiculed for trying to come off as some normal business owner. Like, we realize that his audience (and those that white knight him) are fucking retards, but if they rub two synapses together and realize that Captain Hamerica is sourcing all his shit from China, it could blow up in his face.

It would be funny, if we didn't all know that this is going to be added to the pile of failed business ventures from the Marketing Sheriff. Instead, it's just kinda pitiful.

I think the only way it could be worse is if he was shilling Avon or some other MLM nonsense.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
No one is saying it's a mystery we are talking about how Jeremy is a fat lying grifter and laughing at how stupid he is. That's the entire purpose of this thread. Pages of proof that he is a lying moron is on topic and Jeremy is out there telling people this is not just repacking beans and he is in fact the bean roaster.

1653166957022.png

If he had just admitted up front he's just taking some random coffee beans and throwing them in a new package then marking it up 400% it wouldn't really be worth talking about. Since he's getting in fights with people insisting he started a coffee company from the ground up or deleting tweets where people call him out it's suddenly noteworthy. This is part of what makes him a lolcow, he continually tells obvious lies for little to no benefit. Would these people willing to spend $23 on 12oz of coffee really give a shit Jeremy didn't personally oversee the roasting of the beans? Are these people really expecting a next level coffee experience? No they just think Jeremy is owning the libs and by giving him money somehow they are also owning the libs. Neither of these things are true and at this point 9-5 shlubs giving their money to Jeremy just so he can turn around and spend it on the same kind of WOKE NBA, NFL, Disney, Chinese plastic bullshit he cries about on his channel are just owning themselves.

1653167265810.png

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3304701

I'm just getting ahead of next year's for him when sales are super low. And he has to branch out to not only his hater fan base 😁

View attachment 3304707
View attachment 3304708

Probably why him and his ilk don't like strong woman. Could probably fight them off if they wanted to rape them.
It's hilarious how people like Jeremy make a bigger deal about Pride Month than anyone else. No sane person actually thinks these companies care about it, but it's just as much about money to them as Christmas and Easter, yet you never hear call-outs over that. For someone wh oclaims to work in marketing, Jeremy seems pretty clueless.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious how people like Jeremy make a bigger deal about Pride Month than anyone else. No sane person actually thinks these companies care about it, but it's just as much about money to them as Christmas and Easter, yet you never hear call-outs over that. For someone wh oclaims to work in marketing, Jeremy seems pretty clueless.
He knows he just also knows throwing a pissfit over it every year is what his audience wants. My favorite was his video about "Pride month is gay, black history month is dumb, international women's day is stupid, international men's day is stupid. Won't see me celebrating any of that made up nonsense." then a few months later he tweets out happy international men's day with some shit about men's mental health not being taken seriously. What a fucking clown.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
He knows he just also knows throwing a pissfit over it every year is what his audience wants. My favorite was his video about "Pride month is gay, black history month is dumb, international women's day is stupid, international men's day is stupid. Won't see me celebrating any of that made up nonsense." then a few months later he tweets out happy international men's day with some shit about men's mental health not being taken seriously. What a fucking clown.
I still remember back when he was trying to make successful unboxing videos that he pretended like Sony sent him a PS5 in celebration of International Men's Day, bundled with several facts about men. Which I found hilarious because if Sony even thought about doing that for International Women's Day, right down to sending it out tk female streamers, he would making it his topic of the week. Honestly, I'm surprised he would even attempt that since he's essentially putting Sony's name into an advertisement they realistically had no part in arranging. At the very most, it feels like a legal grey area that he probably should have avoided especially since it didn't really pay off in views anyway.
Didn't he also forget to edit a video intro that included NSFW footage of something recently? Pretty sloppy for someone who works as a video editor for a number of years. I've also noticed he has been appearing frequently on Yellow Flash's podcast and was even getting a lot of pushback on a recent episode because he dared to like Moon Knight. Just goes to show how even a smidgen of a different opinion is received by these people.