Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Can…can someone explain to me…why coffee. Like, he’s a nerd in the culture war…why would he go to coffee of all thongs.

Heck, considering he brands himself as the spicy memes guy…why is he not selling spices? It even has the nerd connection in Dune.

This is how you know he’s fake!

Seriously though…beans? Like the fuck?
I think what happened is that during his fixation on Black Rifle Coffee not standing in solidarity with Kyle Rittenhouse last year, Jeremy got it into his head that he could do the exact same thing as them but stay "apolitical" AKA keep the line and make bank. What he doesn't realize is that it won't be like Exclusively Games or his SubscribeStar where people can forget about canceling, this is a physical product that he has to deliver on and have it be the main selling point.

And by complete coincidence, look who Jeremy is covering today!

Screenshot_20220523-113525_YouTube.jpg

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
I think what happened is that during his fixation on Black Rifle Coffee not standing in solidarity with Kyle Rittenhouse last year, Jeremy got it into his head that he could do the exact same thing as them but stay "apolitical" AKA keep the line and make bank. What he doesn't realize is that it won't be like Exclusively Games or his SubscribeStar where people can forget about canceling, this is a physical product that he has to deliver on and have it be the main selling point.

And by complete coincidence, look who Jeremy is covering today!

View attachment 3311528
Black Rifle was publicly traded? What the fuck.

Anyway, I always thought BRC was cringe so I don't care if they crater.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
I'm lost why he thinks "non-political" is the winning formula when it's clearly just "without the politics I don't like." At least with the coffee thing it's easier to stay out of politics even though he failed at that by following 36 odd right wing accounts on Twitter and practically no one else. The Exclusively Games "non-political" angle was laughable though. He went out of his way to hire every political hack content creator he could afford. I mean Ian Miles Cheong as the leader what? He was bending himself into a pretzel trying to hire some guy who got fired for homophobic comments or something until that fell through.

Can't wait to see if anyone takes the bait on becoming a Coffee Brand Coffee affiliate. Hopefully they didn't buy Germy's bullshit about shipping hundreds of units every few days out the gate planning to see similar action on affiliate links. I have to imagine his master plan was to jump out the gate with lies about fresh brewed coffee and massive sales to drag in a bunch of YouTuber's to be affiliates then will that into reality. It really seems like this whole thing was poorly planned out though. I mean he has a significant audience outside the US and the shipping just makes it unreasonable to run a coffee operation but he only realized that after opening up shop? Like week two he's "looking into" international shipping then saying it's just too expensive, seems like the kind of thing you would have realized long before you set up a website.

Oh boy a video today on black rifle. I hope anyone who watches that isn't expecting anything but a 10 minute coffee commercial.

Black Rifle was publicly traded? What the fuck.

Anyway, I always thought BRC was cringe so I don't care if they crater.
Anyone else remember when Jeremy was throwing out a line on Twitter for a BRCC sponsorship? Just goes to show these people are not worth catering to. Whether you are the 2A coffee company or the Rock defending Joe Rogan, the second you don't dance monkey to the right tune and offend the right-wing SJWs you get cancelled along with the rest.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
It is. You'd think he'd just call it coffee if he wanted to get the message across.

No way to get a trademark on that.

His current branding is as you say hipster and makes me not want to buy. How long before he starts doing all of those fancy hipster flavours I wonder?

Already claimed to be working on flavors. The branding reminds me of OK soda along with looking at google search terms and picking the terms that get hits but were not owned by anyone else.

The reason no one else took such a branding is because it sucked.

A real acid test for his "marketing skills" - a commodity product where the marketing makes or breaks it. Because while he states how 'his suppliers are doing <x>' no where does he claim that he in turn is buying those beans from the <x> doing growers. From a work-flow POV the 'what you ordered was roasted the day it shipped' doesn't pass the smell test for the staffing levels of "I bought a coffee roaster" but could for a white-label drop ship operation.

Rather surprised no one has posted the shipping label(s) from the products they have bought yet. Be a real shame if one got that address then published how one can become their own white label operation to sell "Non-political Branded Coffee" for less and not have to sign up for being part of the Hamboned Coffee MLM.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
Oh the fucking idiot. Flavours are the most woke hipster bs you can think of.

I feel dirty saying this but:

Hamboned is doing what customers are wanting. His whole success to date is doing just that.

"What videos do YOU want me to make?" posts on the twatter are exactly that - asking the customers what they want.

And then going about giving them what they want in the most low effort way(s) possible.

Says more about the people who consooom his fire hose of BS than him. But can't have a thread here of LOLcowing of his followers as that would be unmanageable and way too filled with punching down the mentally challenged.

Yes, I defended Hamboned. I now deserve the hats. Or moon and stars. Or whatever one gets when offering up a defense of The Hamboned.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Hamboned is doing what customers are wanting. His whole success to date is doing just that.

"What videos do YOU want me to make?" posts on the twatter are exactly that - asking the customers what they want.

And then going about giving them what they want in the most low effort way(s) possible.

Says more about the people who consooom his fire hose of BS than him. But can't have a thread here of LOLcowing of his followers as that would be unmanageable and way too filled with punching down the mentally challenged.

Yes, I defended Hamboned. I now deserve the hats. Or moon and stars. Or whatever one gets when offering up a defense of The Hamboned.
I mean, angry and autistic though I may be, I have routinely commended him being able to stretch absolute nothing content into a career. Even DSP has legitimate fans, though.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net

Except for that time a bunch of people gave him a bunch of money on SubscribeStar to do anything except lazily reading articles and he couldn't be fucking bothered.

"Hey Twitter, do the only hard part of my job for me and tell me what I'm going to make 7 videos on today so I can do absolutely no research and read the articles for the first time while I'm recording."
*Here's an interesting story Jeremy*
"Link?"

Edit:
Jeremy has once again quietly cancelled his weekly "video about my personal life" after his last video only hit 52k views. No personal life video/coffee commercial last week :'(.
1653369448408.png

Last edited:

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Edit:
Jeremy has once again quietly cancelled his weekly "video about my personal life" after his last video only hit 52k views. No personal life video/coffee commercial last week :'(.
View attachment 3313725
You gotta love how Jeremy went from telling people on Twitter that he'll promote his coffee on his channel whenever he wants to now dialing it all the way down to minimum. He probably panicked and didn't want to damage his views longterm like he saw with the short-lived Shorts, which was starting to happen given the pushback he was already getting at that point.

On a side note, I'm curious if Jeremy will eventually make fully edited ad-rolls for his coffee like how in the past he would make himself the sponsor of the video - even going so far as to name-drop Sean and Ben (without plugging any of their socials of course).

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Will he make a video about all the YouTube channels that were hacked so Elon can shill some crypto?
Some of the YouTube channels that have been hacked are now gone.
Itzy Japan was hacked and now gone for breaking community standards. Didn't youtube realise that it was the channels owner you was shilling the shit.

Look this isn't the tesla company. It's one of MXRs channels.
Screenshot_20220524_140442.jpg

A channel called Mccreamy got hacked by the same group and deleted all the videos when they were done trying to sell crypto.
Screenshot_20220524_141627.jpg

Last edited:

The Deep State

Spoiler: God loses.
kiwifarms.net
You're not wrong. The most unsung lolcows of the internet are the people that give money to lolcows and take them seriously, whether it's The Clickbaiting or whoever.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
You gotta love how Jeremy went from telling people on Twitter that he'll promote his coffee on his channel whenever he wants to now dialing it all the way down to minimum. He probably panicked and didn't want to damage his views longterm like he saw with the short-lived Shorts, which was starting to happen given the pushback he was already getting at that point.

On a side note, I'm curious if Jeremy will eventually make fully edited ad-rolls for his coffee like how in the past he would make himself the sponsor of the video - even going so far as to name-drop Sean and Ben (without plugging any of their socials of course).
Idk if I'd agree with Jeremy dialing down on the coffee shit. To be fair none of us know how much he's pushing his coffee on his channel because no one here watched more than a few of his videos 34 videos last week. We do know he did a Black Rifle video yesterday though and without watching I'm going to tell you confidently there was definitely some significant coffee shilling in there.

His channel is also back in a slump. He can't even say YouTube is fucking him as his Elon video from Saturday clearly got promoted and another video last week as well both getting over 400k views. As for all his other videos though he seems to be struggling to even get 100k views. This is why he's always chasing the next Brie Larson, Kyle Rittenhouse, Gina Carano, etc break out story, him and the other outrage clickbait channels need a steady stream of new viewers. He's said as much in that "MAXIMUM GRIFT" clip Nerdrotic put out and we've even seen a former viewer in the last few pages say they agreed with him essentially but his constant clickbaiting and lazy content burned him out. That's the ebb and flow of Quartering's channel, big outrage story, get a bunch of new viewers, slowly burn them out with grifting and clickbait 7x a day, go into slump, next big story comes along, get a bunch of new viewers, rinse repeat.

Don't take my word for it though check his recent videos, the two clearly ranked highly in the algorithm highlighted.
81C02E02-8B0B-4F2B-85C7-31B80E07DAF5.jpeg

People saying they give Jeremy credit for this or that. I'll give him credit for successfully playing into his strengths and running his channel like a marketing and SEO project since he clearly can't deliver content that average people will stick around for.

This is why he's always sticking his face in every story whether it's in his range or not. He needs that next big story to pull in fresh eyes or his channel bleeds out slowly and dies. You can see this in all the other outage channels that had one big hit topic then couldn't keep it going. With Jeremy it doesn't matter Star Wars, Kyle Rittenhouse, right wing casting couch, there's no topic he won't try to push his way into if he thinks it's maybe the next big thing to bring in those fresh viewers he can suck dry.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3316231

But if the shooter was black he'd be all over it.
Shooter is Hispanic, allegedly.

He didn't even make it an hour...
1653434097198.png

Not even one hour before doing the political posturing and rhetoric he was just finished grandstanding on while also seething at Ethan "I live in his head rent free" Klein and calling abortion baby murder (WHICH HE SUPPORTS BTW). Jeremy drunken Twitter hypocrite hat trick.

1653434446282.png

Jeremy needs to wait and get talking points from the other grifters before he drops "his" take on the shooting but it's never to early to seethe at Ethan Klein. Why is that guy so obsessed with Jeremy btw :smug:

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Jerm nearly made it 50 minutes without saying anything but then he retweeted ethan klein.
Then he retweeted this guy (a fellow coffee seller by the looks of it) who has that as his pinned tweet. I think irony is dead in his house. Along with anybody who shows up.
InCollage_20220525_001146965_edit_508909421912450.jpg

So does the UK suck because they WOULD pursue the people who posted the racist stuff. Or does UK suck because they would pursue the racists and he doesn't want them to?
But he does also say racist suck? Or is that just a cover 🤔🤔
Maybe he should get back to shilling bean water.
InCollage_20220525_001716578_edit_508991231746813.jpg

Fuck it, a break away from TurdingInWalmart is required.
Have fun 👋

*edit* @Catattack haha looks like you were quicker on the send button 😁

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 46
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3316495

Not even one hour before doing the political posturing and rhetoric he was just finished grandstanding on while also seething at Ethan "I live in his head rent free" Klein and calling abortion baby murder (WHICH HE SUPPORTS BTW). Jeremy drunken Twitter hypocrite hat trick.

View attachment 3316517

Jeremy needs to wait and get talking points from the other grifters before he drops "his" take on the shooting but it's never to early to seethe at Ethan Klein. Why is that guy so obsessed with Jeremy btw :smug:
Is the rumor true that the shooter drinks coffee brand coffee? :story:

albert the programmer

Computer programmer and Layne Staley fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3316495

View attachment 3316517

I still see that Jeremy has not gotten the memo to not go for the bait regarding not being a bigger lolcow than Ethan Klein of all people.

Last edited:

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
I still see that Jeremy has not gotten the memo to not go for the bait regarding not being a bigger lolcow than Ethan Klein of all people.
You aren't lying. Yo @KillThemCrackasBabies can we let this put to rest all the "just a meme" talk about muh gay black dads. I thought we were past that at this Vadim response but it's clear Jeremy is all in on this lie.
1004B595-266A-408F-8E2F-BC2B69494E38.jpeg

Dude's having a full on drunken shit fit. I don't have time to document this but here's a recent timeline archive.

He's still going btw. So expect more rage tweets I'm busy with something else atm though.