Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How pathetic must you be when Keffals of all people causes you to delete your tweets?
I’m waiting to see if Keffals will do to Jeremy the same way Ethan Klein did to him on Twitter. Though, more importantly, will he continue to bait Jeremy so much that this happens?

If he still hasn’t learned anything from the situation that he had with Ethan, then this is just more proof that there’s no saving him.

Last edited:

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
the "non-political" coffee man is an emoji expert. (archived)
non political coffee man.png

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Christ Jeremy is drunk making an ass of himself as usual. You can tell when he's on a bender by how active this thread is. He just made a joke that the guy was headed to Kenosha and Saint Kyle should shoot him, even fucking tagged Rittenhouse in the post which I'm sure Kyle will appreciate if he hasn't already muted Jer. I mean there's bad taste and there's this guy. The bodies aren't even cold yet Jeremy, log the fuck off.
DE1FE66F-EDC0-46FB-9E00-F9755707B050.jpeg

Bunchofcrazypeople

kiwifarms.net

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
It's funny because yet again, Jeremy going out of his way to call out someone only resulted in all of his embarrassing moments being brought back up. You'd think he would learn by now, especially when he's making it a point not to debate anyone anymore.
It reminds me of people in chat rooms who historically have doxxed people, then get doxxed themselves yet continue down that path of stalking and doxxing only to get themselves deeper in shit.
How pathetic must you be when Keffals of all people causes you to delete your tweets?
I'm rooting for Keffals. I don't like her but in this instance, with her base and platform, I do. Keep exposing this grifter and making him irate.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
If Jeremy doesn't make a video on Keffals today he might as well get neutered. He'd cover this if it was happening to anyone else and when he backs down from these fights it just exposes how much of a coward he is.

narddog123

kiwifarms.net
Jeremey dropped a block on anyone following keffals - and dropped a video attacking dead-naming. Probably the closest he will get to going after Keffals. Quartering with all of his sock accounts and terms of service knowledge and coffee sales is no match for one bored transy boi with half of a brain.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Jeremey dropped a block on anyone following keffals - and dropped a video attacking dead-naming. Probably the closest he will get to going after Keffals. Quartering with all of his sock accounts and terms of service knowledge and coffee sales is no match for one bored transy boi with half of a brain.
According the rules laid out by Mr Meme War Veteran over here I believe deleting months worth of tweets then mass banning people qualifies as an EPIC TWITTER MELTDOWN INSTANT REGRET.