Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
GamingCircleJerk is autistic and mad.

ThisQuarterGuy.jpg

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile he can't even get his business off the ground and instead just uses it to troll.
have you seen how well he grifts that shit. it not only got off the ground, it went to the moon.
remember how he sold like 2000 coffee packages just so people could see his wife cut his beard.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3462447

He's pulling out the classics. It's been a while since he's said he has black dads, he must be blind from the all the dust he had to blow off that claim.
I see he's still butthurt about Rick not "keeping his name out of his mouth", but it's no different than his own obsession over the likes of Hasan or Vaush. As for the black dads, I'll never understand why he keeps it up like this. It doesn't really help him so much as make his dishonesty more blatant to critics. Yet for some reason or another he still finds it funny.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Why is he tweeting about a missing person? He usually doesn't give a shit about such things.
Incorrect, friend! When he gets the itch to try and be the "Ol loveable big guy YouTuber", as he is wont to do every few months, he'll often do this kind of Facebook-ish "community" posting. It's bizarre as shit, but not new.

Also I'm not dropping screencaps because we've all seen him do it 500 times before, but his pretend confusion about "Dudes wtf why do all of these people try to bully me into debates I don't understand it.." shit he's been up to the past few days is always a delight to see.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Incorrect, friend! When he gets the itch to try and be the "Ol loveable big guy YouTuber", as he is wont to do every few months, he'll often do this kind of Facebook-ish "community" posting. It's bizarre as shit, but not new.
Aka he doesn't give a shit about the missing person he just wants to be seen as a youtuber who cares. Aka 'see I'm a good guy now buy my products, give me money, buy everything I am doing and don't mention my wife with other dudes unless I'm sitting in the corner watching. Or in the closet, I have a foldout chair in there waiting to be used while I look through the slats on the closet door.'

Screenshot_20220707_192432_com.twitter.android_edit_804529175594945.jpg
'Spots are filling up even before I announce anything. Magic'
'consooooooom'

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
I recorded the stream but only clicked through most of it btw Jeremy put his chat on sub only mode again. He went back and forth with Rich for a while before finally letting him on and screamed for a minute about how he didn't care about Rich at all and lived rent free in his head right before he says "you don't think I watched your last 3 live streams and heard all the shit you talk about me" then Rich tagged in Keffals and he hung up on them immediately and screamed about how pathetic they both were for 5 minutes then declared victory. If anyone finds anything else interesting lmk that part is at about 1 hour 25 mins in but it's pretty anticlimactic since he hung up after the first words out of Keffal's mouth then it's just Jeremy malding and declaring he's not mad (tm) which we've all heard a million times at this point. Jeremy has pretty much decided he's indestructible, clicking through it he was either raging about Rich, saying he never thought about Rich, or bragging about how much money he's going to make off drama with Keffals. He's definitely hitting the sauce hard and is now on Twitter calling Keffals a dude and saying "you have a penis" so at this point we are quickly regressing to 2017 Jeremy. I predict some solid milk on the horizon. Missed you drunken Jeremy ❤️

stream archive

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I recorded the stream but only clicked through most of it btw Jeremy put his chat on sub only mode again. He went back and forth with Rich for a while before finally letting him on and screamed for a minute about how he didn't care about Rich at all and lived rent free in his head right before he says "you don't think I watched your last 3 live streams and heard all the shit you talk about me" then Rich tagged in Keffals and he hung up on them immediately and screamed about how pathetic they both were for 5 minutes then declared victory. If anyone finds anything else interesting lmk that part is at about 1 hour 25 mins in but it's pretty anticlimactic since he hung up after the first words out of Keffal's mouth then it's just Jeremy malding and declaring he's not mad (tm) which we've all heard a million times at this point. Jeremy has pretty much decided he's indestructible, clicking through it he was either raging about Rich, saying he never thought about Rich, or bragging about how much money he's going to make off drama with Keffals. He's definitely hitting the sauce hard and is now on Twitter calling Keffals a dude and saying "you have a penis" so at this point we are quickly regressing to 2017 Jeremy. I predict some solid milk on the horizon. Missed you drunken Jeremy ❤️

stream archive
Obligatory "I'm angry and autistic"

Holy shit that sounds like a shitshow. How this retard maintains a fanbase is beyond me.