Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Why do people like Jeremy always refuse to clean up/shave their beard before going on camera?
Spicyboy specifically seems to realize he's on borrowed time as far as being King Based of the anti-SJWs and is churning out as many videos as possible while he's at his peak to capitalize on muh algorithm, Someone else mentioned he apparently brags about the amount of time spent on his computer "working".

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Spicyboy specifically seems to realize he's on borrowed time as far as being King Based of the anti-SJWs and is churning out as many videos as possible while he's at his peak to capitalize on muh algorithm, Someone else mentioned he apparently brags about the amount of time spent on his computer "working".
14 hours a day unless Tyrone needs to be fluffed.

• Agree
Reactions: Wedge

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
Why's he on borrowed time? I don't see the anti-sjw crowd turning against him unless he praises Anita Sarkeesian or expresses some other kind of wrong-think.
internet personalities that dip into politics as a method of essentially “juicing” their numbers always go one of two ways.

they either step on a ideological landmine and fail the purity test by not being woke/based enough. This usually occurs by giving an offhand position on something they don’t know the “consensus” on their side about.

OR

They go full sargonian effect and the politics consumes their entire personality and content until they are running as a meme candidate/ involved in a lolsuit/ joining a circle jerk podcast network etc. this makes them lose a core part of their audience that originally came for whatever they did before with politics on the side. Think sargon, baked alaska, hhbomberguy.

as you can see this dichotomy of outcomes is relevant to both sides of the political spectrum. basically the lesson to be learned is unless you start as a political youtuber ( and even then), be careful about dipping your toes in. Its like youtube steroids, pumps your numbers in the short term but has long term consequences.

sooner or later Quartering will fall down one of these paths, my money is in the first since he is so uninformed even about the basic tenets of the side he panders to.

TwinkLover6969

Boys are for pleasure women are for babies
kiwifarms.net
Normally I don't pay too much attention to how youtubers try to monetize, but when they're willfully misleading and dishonest I become annoyed.

View attachment 1256544
(tweet) (archive)

Quarterpounder has run a promotion for RAID: Shadow Legends before. It was not a canned ad that ran before or after his video; he led off by yelling "HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THIS VIDEO'S SPONSOR, RAID SHADOW LEGENDS" and went into his pre-scripted pitch about how great the game is and how you need to download it right now. Subsequent to this, the developers of RAID flat-out lied to the public that the sponsorships by Quarterpounder and others were unpaid and that those scripted pitches were all just passionate RAID: Shadow Legends fans trying to promote a notoriously predatory gacha game to their followers with absolutely no ulterior motive whatsoever, you guys. It was immediately outed as a lie by every Youtuber who had received an e-mailed sponsorship offer from that company.

In the above tweet, Quarterpounder is trying to deflect and pretend that he never took a sponsorship offer at all and that the ruckus was simply about RAID ads placed before and after his videos by Youtube, and the people in his tweet replies are buying it. It's easy for Jeremy to pull this shit, too, because his Youtube channel is such a fucking swamp that you have to pick through a ton of videos to find the one that had the sponsorship. Still, if you want proof that he did this, here it is. Let me know if he deletes it in response to this; I already downloaded a copy to clip in case he tries to cover up his shit.
This is the same tard that argued that shilling GFuel is the same as shilling a dodgy service like Better Health or whatever the fuck it was called.

Reactions: Laplace's Demon

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Why's he on borrowed time? I don't see the anti-sjw crowd turning against him unless he praises Anita Sarkeesian or expresses some other kind of wrong-think.
This;
internet personalities that dip into politics as a method of essentially “juicing” their numbers always go one of two ways.

they either step on a ideological landmine and fail the purity test by not being woke/based enough. This usually occurs by giving an offhand position on something they don’t know the “consensus” on their side about.

OR

They go full sargonian effect and the politics consumes their entire personality and content until they are running as a meme candidate/ involved in a lolsuit/ joining a circle jerk podcast network etc. this makes them lose a core part of their audience that originally came for whatever they did before with politics on the side. Think sargon, baked alaska, hhbomberguy.

as you can see this dichotomy of outcomes is relevant to both sides of the political spectrum. basically the lesson to be learned is unless you start as a political youtuber ( and even then), be careful about dipping your toes in. Its like youtube steroids, pumps your numbers in the short term but has long term consequences.

sooner or later Quartering will fall down one of these paths, my money is in the first since he is so uninformed even about the basic tenets of the side he panders to.
But also the fact that Spicyboy has a bad habit of thinking he's on/beyond the level of any common anti-SJW vlogger, and generally goes picking fights with others in his "community" that really serve him no purpose and only end up damaging his pedo-busting credibility. Even as little as a year ago, Hambly had more "cred" among these people than he does now, and a year before that, even more.

He's as stupid as I am autistic and mad, and he's constantly finding new ways to humiliate himself in front of a group that has a long memory.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
"Anime companies are REACHING OUT to MEEEEEEEEEEE with even MORE evidence!"

If I wasn't such the enraged autist that I am I'd wonder aloud how literally every company this man even peripherally mentions once seems to fall over themselves to contact him and give him insider information.
"Come on my stream and show your flagging history"

LOL, he is so desperate to deliver a bouldering instead of just being near a bouldering, he will try it with anyone

Reactions: Wedge

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Cool dude @Flexo found the original #MagicgateisREAL thread to deliver me fresh Autism ratings two years after I got very very mad at the Based Boy and it got me looking at the rest of the thread. Boy, in hindsight I look like a real reetard accusing King Spicy of being an attentions seeking faggot who made up grandiose plots against him for attention by alluding to huge plot twists and shocking developments that he never shows people and tend to not pan out into anything of notice.

Rest assured I've learned my lesson.

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net
Cool dude @Flexo found the original #MagicgateisREAL thread to deliver me fresh Autism ratings two years after I got very very mad at the Based Boy and it got me looking at the rest of the thread. Boy, in hindsight I look like a real reetard accusing King Spicy of being an attentions seeking faggot who made up grandiose plots against him for attention by alluding to huge plot twists and shocking developments that he never shows people and tend to not pan out into anything of notice.

Rest assured I've learned my lesson.
lol You weren't always wrong, but sometimes you really sperged out there buddy. By the twelfth (or hundredth, I forget) post I began wondering if Jeremy had run over your dog.

Tags
lolsuit