Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

CSeks101

Internet Seks 101: Poke with the pointy end
kiwifarms.net
Normally I don't pay too much attention to how youtubers try to monetize, but when they're willfully misleading and dishonest I become annoyed.

View attachment 1256544
(tweet) (archive)

Quarterpounder has run a promotion for RAID: Shadow Legends before. It was not a canned ad that ran before or after his video; he led off by yelling "HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THIS VIDEO'S SPONSOR, RAID SHADOW LEGENDS" and went into his pre-scripted pitch about how great the game is and how you need to download it right now. Subsequent to this, the developers of RAID flat-out lied to the public that the sponsorships by Quarterpounder and others were unpaid and that those scripted pitches were all just passionate RAID: Shadow Legends fans trying to promote a notoriously predatory gacha game to their followers with absolutely no ulterior motive whatsoever, you guys. It was immediately outed as a lie by every Youtuber who had received an e-mailed sponsorship offer from that company.

In the above tweet, Quarterpounder is trying to deflect and pretend that he never took a sponsorship offer at all and that the ruckus was simply about RAID ads placed before and after his videos by Youtube, and the people in his tweet replies are buying it. It's easy for Jeremy to pull this shit, too, because his Youtube channel is such a fucking swamp that you have to pick through a ton of videos to find the one that had the sponsorship. Still, if you want proof that he did this, here it is. Let me know if he deletes it in response to this; I already downloaded a copy to clip in case he tries to cover up his shit.
I like IGP, even though his vieo titles are cringey now (IMO). But this, this just hurts.

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Seems like a shit-tier drama ngl.
This SuperHoundMedia person is bugfuck insane, from what I'm seeing. He tried to suck up to DSP, DSP told him to fuck off, he tried to retaliate against DSP, a lot of people are coming down on him, so now he's retaliating by trying unsuccessfully to intimidate people who call him out by showing off his elite doxing skillz:

1589412502751.png

(tweet) (archive)

The name is dropped in this video and could very likely be him, considering his threats were aimed specifically at someone who tweeted said video. The video calls him out as being known to play a small child in SecondLife who acts creepy and and does child sex roleplay with strangers. In case the video goes down, see below. He doesn't appear to have a thread, but maybe he should.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
This SuperHoundMedia person is bugfuck insane, from what I'm seeing. He tried to suck up to DSP, DSP told him to fuck off, he tried to retaliate against DSP, a lot of people are coming down on him, so now he's retaliating by trying unsuccessfully to intimidate people who call him out by showing off his elite doxing skillz:

View attachment 1291622
(tweet) (archive)

The name is dropped in this video and could very likely be him, considering his threats were aimed specifically at someone who tweeted said video. The video calls him out as being known to play a small child in SecondLife who acts creepy and and does child sex roleplay with strangers. In case the video goes down, see below. He doesn't appear to have a thread, but maybe he should.

View attachment 1291643
Anyone else having a feeling these might be Non-Heterosexual Operations? The enemy of my enemy/Lesser Evils sort of thing.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Pounder busts secret Naughty Dog shill YT channel!

And agrees to a debate, BASED!

Of course the "pedo" tries to set the record straight with facts, lol.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I was going to make a coment about Jeremy's BASED journalists doing a deep dive into this kidfucker but I'm actually just impressed that he's stooped to wasting his time on this faggotry. At least with the Magicgate shit he was swinging up on a big company and trying to get credibility by being a little guy being targedt by (((them))) for being such a badass, this is just faggy. Can someone translate this from Based to Autistic for me because not unlike the DSP shit it just seems reetarded.

Have I gotten so mad that I can't even muster up anger at the world's more Based Boy?!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wedge

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Also I've come to the conclusion he makes this face at the start of every video on purpose. I've determined that this is his intimidating, "Oh just you wait 'til you see who I've got lined down the barrel of my gun that shoots SPICY TAKES!" face. It's literally every single video and I don't think I can be convinced it's an unintended twitch, I actually think is something he's doing to make a kind of reetarded trademark.

View attachment 1250593
Having eyeballed this since you pointed it out, it seems it's more of a habit.

And the open of this one made me laugh:

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I was going to make a coment about Jeremy's BASED journalists doing a deep dive into this kidfucker but I'm actually just impressed that he's stooped to wasting his time on this faggotry. At least with the Magicgate shit he was swinging up on a big company and trying to get credibility by being a little guy being targedt by (((them))) for being such a badass, this is just faggy. Can someone translate this from Based to Autistic for me because not unlike the DSP shit it just seems reetarded.

Have I gotten so mad that I can't even muster up anger at the world's more Based Boy?!
So, the TLDR is Pounder needed more TLOU2 material and since Sony hadn't struck his channel yet he made a response to some small 30K sub channel that called him out for being so BASED against the game. Pounder then proceeded to accuse the guy of being paid by Naughty Dog to create YT content shilling for TLOU2. Pounder's fans knew what to do and the 30K sub channel was flooded with turd flinging monkeys. Pounder agreed to debate the guy but has been silent on it after the guy made his response to the allegations.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Pounder agreed to debate the guy but has been silent on it after the guy made his response to the allegations.
He does this a lot, I know I'm very very mad and am desperate to make up reasons to make Based Boy look bad but shouldn't eventually, picking fights and then running away from them effect his standing among the not-autists?

Tags
lolsuit