Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
He deleted the tweet when he didn't get the support he wanted, rather people had no clue EG existed or told him to close it.
I wonder if he expected a rush of people flinging money at him hand over fist. I noticed the last couple of times he did fundraisers he easily cleared $150,000 both times despite the site itself showing no significant improvements (with one KiA user actually insinuating it was degrading over time). May have run to that well one too many times.

Still, well over $300,000 for some wordpress bullshit he flung together and told everyone "This'll trigger the Libs!" is mighty based, and as a result have made me very very MAD!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: OffRecord and Wedge

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he expected a rush of people flinging money at him hand over fist. I noticed the last couple of times he did fundraisers he easily cleared $150,000 both times despite the site itself showing no significant improvements (with one KiA user actually insinuating it was degrading over time). May have run to that well one too many times.

Still, well over $300,000 for some wordpress bullshit he flung together and told everyone "This'll trigger the Libs!" is mighty based, and as a result have made me very very MAD!
He made 150k the first time and 30k the 2nd. They add both together so it looked like the 2nd raised 180k but it didn't.

• Informative
Reactions: Wedge

Nephi

IBS were rigged from the start
kiwifarms.net
NVM, but Based boy might be shutting down his website. Kotaku pedos ecstatic!
Archive
I don't know if I'm misreading something here but there's no fucking way his website costs 15k a month to host, no way in Earth it cost more than 20 bucks a month, and no way he isn't getting that back through affiliate commissions. So, he deleted his tweet, did he realised that grift was way too obvious even for his bleeding heart guilable paypiggies?
And he's not only a lying scheeming grifter but also a dumb clueless nigger if he thinks he can fool people like that, when Gamergate sends its people, they aren't sending their best.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'm misreading something here but there's no fucking way his website costs 15k a month to host, no way in Earth it cost more than 20 bucks a month, and no way he isn't getting that back through affiliate commissions. So, he deleted his tweet, did he realised that grift was way too obvious even for his bleeding heart guilable paypiggies?
And he's not only a lying scheeming grifter but also a dumb clueless nigga if he thinks he can fool people like that, when Gamergate sends its people, they aren't sending their best.
This was his way of testing the waters for the next round of fundraising imho.

Nephi

IBS were rigged from the start
kiwifarms.net
This was his way of testing the waters for the next round of fundraising imho.
The reason why I find this so fucking baffling is that I happen to know a bit about hosting as I used to own a shitty alt-chan.
It's not the year 2001, it's the year of our Lord 2020, hosting it's not expensive, you can even get hosting for half a dollar a month by Amazon's AWS, cloudfare protection is somewhat expensive, but not near 15k, no way it cost him 3 figures or more.

Jeez, sometimes I feel like a tard for not grifting gullible first world manchildren too.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
The reason why I find this so fucking baffling is that I happen to know a bit about hosting as I used to own a shitty alt-chan.
It's not the year 2001, it's the year of our Lord 2020, hosting it's not expensive, you can even get hosting for half a dollar a month by Amazon's AWS, cloudfare protection is somewhat expensive, but not near 15k, no way it cost him 3 figures or more.

Jeez, sometimes I feel like a tard for not grifting gullible first world manchildren too.
The best part is Pounder's fans are so exceptional they will attack you if you demonstrate how he's grifting them.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
The best part is Pounder's fans are so exceptional they will attack you if you demonstrate how he's grifting them.
It's not a grift, you Autistic who is Mad! He's OWNING the SJWs and helping us fight our epic and mighty CULTURE WAR! Flinging handfuls of money with the vaguest details of what he's doing with it and nothing resembling an explanation on what becomes of it when that initial idea never comes to fruition is a small price to pay if it makes some Libs upset!

#ExclusivelyGateIsn'tReal
#Because JeremySoBASED

Tags
lolsuit