Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it seems like the more BASED among us keep forgetting the Last of Us is a retardedly popular vidyagame and, (((woke))) or not, a sequel is going to get some people pumped. The idea that one dedicated group of people speaks for all of "the gamers" as a monolith has always been one of the faggier parts of GG and it's affiliated runoff over the last few years. It's not like Lawbreakers with no playerbase or previous installments where people are squealing "HOLY FUCK SHIT GUYS WE GOTTA SUPPORT THIS GAME!", people have been looking forward to this forever and not all of them are going to instantly turned away from it because muh troons.

Is something I only think because I'm so MAD!

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it seems like the more BASED among us keep forgetting the Last of Us is a retardedly popular vidyagame and, (((woke))) or not, a sequel is going to get some people pumped. The idea that one dedicated group of people speaks for all of "the gamers" as a monolith has always been one of the faggier parts of GG and it's affiliated runoff over the last few years. It's not like Lawbreakers with no playerbase or previous installments where people are squealing "HOLY FUCK SHIT GUYS WE GOTTA SUPPORT THIS GAME!", people have been looking forward to this forever and not all of them are going to instantly turned away from it because muh troons.

Is something I only think because I'm so MAD!
Obviously if you're as BASED as Pounder you can see through the (((woke))) garbage and realize all positive TLOU2 coverage is paid for by ND to try to make him look bad.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
People who post on forums and watch shitty gaming youtube channels are a very, very tiny fraction of the people who actually play AAA video games. The majority of consumers don't really see anything other than the official trailers/gameplay and *maybe* a review from IGN and Gamespot.

It's the reason why stuff like FIFA, Call of Duty, and Fortnite are the biggest games literally every year even though the "hardcore gamers" don't care about them.

People spent months screeching about Battlefield V and that game still sold like 9 million copies even though it's the worst Battlefield game in years and pretty barebones. So I imagine Last of Us will still sell insanely well, especially if it releases to a wave of 10/10's from the big websites. I think a lot of the people who get 'outraged' by this sort of stuff were never going to buy the game anyway. They just hop from culture war to culture war.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200519-214719(1).png
It's a shame Cody isn't making money but I'd bet Quarterton makes more money than the ISWV people that Cody has pissed off combined.

Who knew having the looks of Harry Knowles and using the term spicy would own the libs and win the culture war?

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Quarterpounder's spreading himself too thin (a term that has never been used to describe Jeremy Hambly), the guy's just leaping from drama to drama. He's trying to inject himself into the H3H3 beef with Keemstar now.

I know ExclusivelyGames flopped, but is his channel dying or something? Feels like he's been going off the deep end a bit content wise these days. He's too old and ugly to be one of those Logan Paul/KSI style YouTubers, but it really feels like that's what he's been trying to lean into recently on his social media.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Quarterpounder's spreading himself too thin (a term that has never been used to describe Jeremy Hambly), the guy's just leaping from drama to drama. He's trying to inject himself into the H3H3 beef with Keemstar now.

I know ExclusivelyGames flopped, but is his channel dying or something? Feels like he's been going off the deep end a bit content wise these days. He's too old and ugly to be one of those Logan Paul/KSI style YouTubers, but it really feels like that's what he's been trying to lean into recently on his social media.
Ad revenue is way down due to covid, lots of eyes on YT but no one going out to spend, so Pounder is trying to draw in larger crowds to gawk at his shit show.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Wide net. Prior to stumbling ass backwards into a nest of kidfuckers coincidentally around the same time said pedos den just happened to have pissed him off, he would set up a variety of different YouTube channels about various, weird topics trying to catch traction with anything. As this was before the rise of the "commentary" YouTube channel, I think now he just realizes he can have a one-stop shop of retarderyBASEDness. If I had to guess I'd say the appeal of the original SJW Annihilator/Pedo Buster/Larson Destroyer shit has faded and can't really mask his own natural repellent disposition and he sees the writing on the wall. Say what you will about "drama channels" but the bulk of them tend to be ran by engaging personalities, even the routine KiA thrwads Hambly gets seem to be half discussion of the topic and half "Holy shit his videos suck..."..

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Wide net. Prior to stumbling ass backwards into a nest of kidfuckers coincidentally around the same time said pedos den just happened to have pissed him off, he would set up a variety of different YouTube channels about various, weird topics trying to catch traction with anything. As this was before the rise of the "commentary" YouTube channel, I think now he just realizes he can have a one-stop shop of retarderyBASEDness. If I had to guess I'd say the appeal of the original SJW Annihilator/Pedo Buster/Larson Destroyer shit has faded and can't really mask his own natural repellent disposition and he sees the writing on the wall. Say what you will about "drama channels" but the bulk of them tend to be ran by engaging personalities, even the routine KiA thrwads Hambly gets seem to be half discussion of the topic and half "Holy shit his videos suck..."..
Pounder just needs to team up with Chris Hanson and take down Onision, then all YT pedos will stop trying to jack his spicy takes.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Major outlets pay huge piles of cash for leaked insider info but one brave hero contacted Based Pounder to reveal the truth behind the Batwoman!
A bunch of pedophiles seem to be colluding to make it look like she just hated the long hours, and they must have known THE INSIDERS were going to leak details to Based Jeremy because they had the foresight to report it yesterday.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net
Cody is from Anime Outsiders. He butthurt a lot of ISWV people during a Lawsplaining stream where he said something to the effect of most of ISWV (YellowFlash, TUG, etc.) Had become lazy clickbaiters and was becoming Gamergate.
What exactly is wrong with that? Yellow Flash and specially TUG have never been anything else than lazy clickbaiters.

I don't know about you guys, but if I had super secret leaked information, I'd want to give it to a fat, C level YouTuber with zero credibility.
C level YouTuber is actually quite generous. Every time I watch one of his video effluxions I think to myself "Jesus Fucking Christ, climb back on your John Deere and bring the corn in you lazy yokel."

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
What exactly is wrong with that? Yellow Flash and specially TUG have never been anything else than lazy clickbaiters.

C level YouTuber is actually quite generous. Every time I watch one of his video effluxions I think to myself "Jesus Fucking Christ, climb back on your John Deere and bring the corn in you lazy yokel."
Oh, it's quite correct. I've done my fair share of shitting on Fatty Matty Umbrella boi. Cody was one of the first people to say ISWV was going the way of Gamergate.

I think it's funny that Quarterton made a GFM for Tug's mailbox but now they hate each other.

It was Quarterton who made it right? I forget this crap due to Fatty Matty coming up with a new scheme to strip his Brella Bitches of their cash on the daily.

Tags
lolsuit