Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net
It's mostly from Gundam's video on Pokimane where he mentions his Sponsor was so huge in gaming that they got a special E3 press to showcase their games.

At the 11:10 mark
Ah ok. Im still not sure it would be WB, it could have been Microsoft or another big company. I almost said Bethesda but he made way too many negative FO76 videos for them to deal with him, perma blacklisted most likely. Honestly it really doesn't matter who it was, him losing any sponsor bigger than Raid shadow legends is an absolute shame. That stupid thot should be blasted out of a cannon into a wood chipper right along with h3h3 and the deer troon.

• Feels
Reactions: MeefaZeTroll

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Ah ok. Im still not sure it would be WB, it could have been Microsoft or another big company. I almost said Bethesda but he made way too many negative FO76 videos for them to deal with him, perma blacklisted most likely. Honestly it really doesn't matter who it was, him losing any sponsor bigger than Raid shadow legends is an absolute shame. That stupid thot should be blasted out of a cannon into a wood chipper right along with h3h3 and the deer troon.
yup. That and the tweet has since been removed from the internet. See for yourself.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with Gundam, but I always assumed he was just a generic anti-sjw Youtuber like Quartering. From what I can tell, his channel's mostly just twitch 'e-thot' drama interspersed with occasional screeching about gaming journalists and people on Twitter being feminist. His Twitter account is indistinguishable from the social media presences of other anti-sjw types, right down to the hardcore case of Sarkeesian Derangement Syndrome. He's like Quarterpounder, but he seems to actually believe the stuff he says.

I don't believe he'd get sponsored by a major gaming company. It's just unrealistic. He's not a brand that gaming companies would want to be associated with.

Last edited:

albertbrown26

kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with Gundam, but I was always assumed he just a generic anti-sjw Youtuber like Quartering. From what I can tell, his channel's mostly just twitch 'e-thot' drama interspersed with occasional screeching about gaming journalists and people on Twitter being feminist. His Twitter account is indistinguishable from the social media presences of other anti-sjw types, right down to the hardcore case of Sarkeesian Derangement Syndrome. He's like Quarterpounder, but he seems to actually believe the stuff he says.

I don't believe he'd get sponsored by a major gaming company. It's just unrealistic. He's not a brand that gaming companies would want to be associated with.
From what I recall, his videos aren’t as bad as the anti-SJW phenomenon would like you to believe. On one hand, his voice can sometimes be grating, but to see Pokimane act like this really makes me think he has a way of not only making fun of e-girls, but somehow making them look more worse than him (if that makes sense).

Just look at the way how she acts compared to other e-girls who sperg out. I’m surprised no one had a Pokimane Internet Famous post on this site:

The comments section for the second one is far more worse than the dislikes. You actually Pokimane’s fanbase claiming that Gundam was only attacking her and not the people that still continue to pay for her to “play” games.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
From what I recall, his videos aren’t as bad as the anti-SJW phenomenon would like you to believe. On one hand, his voice can sometimes be grating, but to see Pokimane act like this really makes me think he has a way of not only making fun of e-girls, but somehow making them look more worse than him (if that makes sense).

Just look at the way how she acts compared to other e-girls who sperg out. I’m surprised no one had a Pokimane Internet Famous post on this site:

The comments section for the second one is far more worse than the dislikes. You actually Pokimane’s fanbase claiming that Gundam was only attacking her and not the people that still continue to pay for her to “play” games.
I'm not really commenting on his beef with the twitch thot. I just think it's unlikely that he'd get a sponsorship from a AAA publisher. Dude's pinning comments on his YT channel calling developers cucks lmao.

• Informative
Reactions: albertbrown26

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Anti-SJWs are just as backwards ass as the SJWs they so hypocritically criticize. You know now that I think of it I only ever see SJW-ism on stuff like twitter and youtube. Not once have I ever seen it in real life.
I have, but it's very much exaggerated online. Particularly by people like KING OF ALL BASED Jeremy over here when they see there's shekels to be made "fighting the good fight".

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net

When will this website have an article about Pokimane since I'm sick and tired of posting Quartering related videos that had nothing to do with him like with Pokimane. She sounds like she's more interesting to talk about than the quarter pounder given her drama online.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net

Not sure anymore if her death was related to suicide or not? But Quater pounder is making good money on this cancel culture shit.

Tags
lolsuit