Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
You mean to tell me a subsculture, and in particularly one of it's "major players", who have a habit of reporting shit that turns out to be false in almost 100% of cases might not have had legitimate information?

You're autistic and mad. Seems more likely that they remade the entire storyline in the past month as a result of BASED YouTubers and fear of Going Broke due to their Woke! Don't you know who this guy is?! He has INSIDERS!
I can already see Pounder making a "We won! TLOU2 Changed thanks to me!" video

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
So apparently, reviewers received their copies of Last of Us 2. Seems like Naughty Dog's set an extremely early embargo to try and combat the pre-release negativity from the leaks.

From what I've heard from someone who claims to have a copy, it seems like a lot of text 'leaks' reported on by Quarterpounder and company are fake and in some cases, the exact opposite of what happens in the game. In particular, the rumor about playing 'half the game as a tranny' seem to be false. Instead, it seems like you play 90% of the game as one character, and occasionally, you shift into the perspective of some of the villains that the protagonist is chasing. The big butch shown in some of the leaked screenshots is one of the main villains who does 'something' that makes Ellie want to hunt her (you already know what that is if you've seen the video leak). The one about the enemies being 'homophobic conservative Christians' is also fake, and the few references to real-world religion are positive.

Take all this with a grain of salt, obviously, but it does look like Hambeast Hambly might have - yet again - made shit up.
At this point I'm not believing anybody about anything regarding TLOU2, sorry, but I wait for the first let's plays to come in to see for myself.
Tbh, I'm sick and tired of this "I have my sources and he/she said" which in 99% of all cases, not only Quarterpounders, means "I pull things out of my ass".

Also, IMHO, Quarterpounder doesn't make shit up, that yokel is even to lazy for that, he's simply parroting things others have already made up.
I'm seriously sick and tired of all those fucktards like Quarterpounder, TUG, YellowFlash and whatever their name is.
They're not better than those "journalists" from Kotaku, Polygon etc. they always whine about.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm not believing anybody about anything regarding TLOU2, sorry, but I wait for the first let's plays to come in to see for myself.
Tbh, I'm sick and tired of this "I have my sources and he/she said" which in 99% of all cases, not only Quarterpounders, means "I pull things out of my ass".

Also, IMHO, Quarterpounder doesn't make shit up, that yokel is even to lazy for that, he's simply parroting things others have already made up.
I'm seriously sick and tired of all those fucktards like Quarterpounder, TUG, YellowFlash and whatever their name is.
They're not better than those "journalists" from Kotaku, Polygon etc. they always whine about.
Honestly, I wouldn't be so mad or autistic if their fans didn't care about them doing that. Show any of their fans evidence that TUG or Pounder is a lying hypocrite and they simply will say they don't care because "at least they aren't SJWs"

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I've brought this up before, but what's left of his fanbase on KiA claim he doesn't lie, but will report anything emailed to him from anyone. This was intended as a defense for why none of the shit he says ever pans out. Apparently being constantly bamboozled is better than just making things up.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I've brought this up before, but what's left of his fanbase on KiA claim he doesn't lie, but will report anything emailed to him from anyone. This was intended as a defense for why none of the shit he says ever pans out. Apparently being constantly bamboozled is better than just making things up.
When one of his "not lies" causes one of his retarded incel fans to shoot up a building will he say "Oopsie, doopsie, poopsie"?

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Whining about gaming journalists while acting like the worst gaming journalists is a hallmark of the BASED gamer movement.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1323284

Jeremy really needs to read up on the requirements for a DMCA counter notice, because it's not Youtubes fault that you need to give your name and address on DMCA counter notice.
Jeremy really needs to read...
There's your problem, right there.
You don't really think that Quarterpounder can comprehend any written text above a Beetle Bailey comic, do you?

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
This piece of shitBASED! actually monetized a re-upload of someone else's video.

View attachment 1325859

He just pinky promises he'll give Gokunaru whatever he makes off of it. By the way was there any follow up to that "Yeah I'm so rich I'm gonna fucking hand out my stimulus payment!"?
"If" it makes anything. "Oopsie doopsie poopsie guys, YT totally didn't pay me for that video tee hee."

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

FFS, Jeremy, JUST GET TO THE GODDAMN POINT ALREADY!

He always does this with his clickbait crap, and his "evidence" is often so underwhelming that I'm surprised that he simply doesn't like the sound of his own voice.
Im shocked Pounder is calling dude a deer lady since hes a MtF.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Yeah i'm totally sure this happened as he claims and totally isn't hambeast being behind it to play victim again at all
Even an angry autistic like me can't help but love the fact that, without fail, "all these big channels!" go running in sheer terror and desperation to have him run and use his ENORMOUS platform to help them. Why that enormous platform doesn't seem to consistently watch his constant I can't explain, since it seems like he has more and more trouble hitting even 300k views on his biggest stories, but still!

God I wish I had known what an absolute total badass this guy was going to be before I jumped the gun and got really really really mad at him an autistically accused him of being a PA faggot who constantly made shit up for influence and money. Even the big boys know he's legitimate! Geez, talk about a fuck-up.

• Feels
Reactions: Wedge

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
So, BIG YT'ers reached out to him privately because they were afraid to make videos, so fat ass names them publicly? Did any of these "big YT'ers" retweet his video or say thank you?
You angry fucking autistic. Don't you know when THE BIG DOG, slayer of thots and stomper of Magic the Gathering pedos has your back, there's nothing left to fear? Between his legion of insiders and just being an absolute total fucking badass, once Alpha Hambly is on the case, what's there to fear?! #DMCAGateIsReal!

Tags
lolsuit