Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
ON kia.win they are discussing this as well free from the censorship of Reddit.

It appears that 2 writers were paid in full. 1 writer was paid for 2 articles that were written and published, and was NOT paid for 2 articles written but never published.

I've done some freelance writing and I was NEVER paid till my work was published ever. Until that shit hit the site it was all in the backlog or was never going to see the light of day. At that point I could politely REQUEST that if they won't publish it do I have free reign to sell it elsewhere. If they said NO then I made them pay me as my work is now held hostage, everyone said "OK" as now it's upto me to find another buyer. 300 word articles are a dime a dozen these days.

Also from /r/kia

Jeremy says that the writer in question never reached out to him to inform him and ask for payment and that if there was an error that resulted in him not getting paid for two of his articles, that he's happy to pay the guy double his money to put it right.

Also talks about how he's talking legal action against the people who copied his website and how he hopes to relaunch Exclusively Games in November.

My thoughts are still pretty much "🤔🤔🤔🤔" at present. Sophia (and I believe SidAlpha) are still investigating. I hope this is the end of it...
For all the shit given to QuarterWhopper he does sack up and shell out the cash when called to task on it.

Reactions: fuzakeru na

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
For all the shit given to QuarterWhopper he does sack up and shell out the cash when called to task on it.
He's supposed to be the ultimate businessman, a man so good at what he does he makes other people successful businessmen. Why does he constantly need to be called to task? Fucker is well into middle age, disregarding the whole lying about his history as a wildly successful entrepreneur, I notice this weird habit his defenders have of speaking of him as though he's some child who tries his very best, but goshdarnit we all make mistakes gang!

Every business he runs goes down in shenanigans, every relationship he has with like-minded individuals inevitably end up with those people despising him. It amazes me how people who fancy themselves such legendary bullshit busters pretend like they don't notice that.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
He's supposed to be the ultimate businessman, a man so good at what he does he makes other people successful businessmen. Why does he constantly need to be called to task? Fucker is well into middle age, disregarding the whole lying about his history as a wildly successful entrepreneur, I notice this weird habit his defenders have of speaking of him as though he's some child who tries his very best, but goshdarnit we all make mistakes gang!

Every business he runs goes down in shenanigans, every relationship he has with like-minded individuals inevitably end up with those people despising him. It amazes me how people who fancy themselves such legendary bullshit busters pretend like they don't notice that.
It's cause he's in Marketing. It's what Marketing people do. They market things and spin shit 16 ways to sunday.

Why i utterly hate fucking marketing departments universally.

Also I"ve never heard him brag that he makes other people successful. He's doing quite well for himself for making shit videos on youtube though.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
It's cause he's in Marketing. It's what Marketing people do. They market things and spin shit 16 ways to sunday.
And yet according to him, he couldn't market his lawsuit, his Magic app, or this website. And considering "60% of his viewers of his videos aren't subscribers" I guess he can't market his channel, either.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

Why i utterly hate fucking marketing departments universally.

Also I"ve never heard him brag that he makes other people successful. He's doing quite well for himself for making shit videos on youtube though.
Have you not heard of the Marketing Sheriff? Here's a quote saying he can make you 7 figures...
"Yes, I'm available for elite strategic internet marketing, SEO, conversion consulting. Yes, if you have a solid business idea I can build your business to 7 figures. I've done it before. Serious inquiries only, no happy dreamers."

• Feels
Reactions: Reverend

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
And yet according to him, he couldn't market his lawsuit, his Magic app, or this website. And considering "60% of his viewers of his videos aren't subscribers" I guess he can't market his channel, either.
The other 40% are subscribed, of that say 10% are paying, that's still solid numbers that can keep his business going. Not Ninja Fortnite numbers but enough capital to sustain his lifestyle.

He's never been one to brag hardcore about success or flount his 'wealth' or somesuch. The only thing I've ever heard him comment on was his new truck he bought, that's about it.

I'm not giving him a free pass at all but he's not in the same vein as any of the IB, DeathFats, or Boggie/MundaneMatt level of shills on youtube. He's got his issues for sure but he's not 100% rampaging lying asshole all the time.

Have you not heard of the Marketing Sheriff? Here's a quote saying he can make you 7 figures...
"Yes, I'm available for elite strategic internet marketing, SEO, conversion consulting. Yes, if you have a solid business idea I can build your business to 7 figures. I've done it before. Serious inquiries only, no happy dreamers."
Gimmicky but not god awful. I've seen worse.

If you are willing to pay and invest and if you are already at 6 figures 7 isn't far behind...

Question:

Is this his new gf?

• Dumb
Reactions: Taco

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
he's not 100% rampaging lying asshole all the time.
In the video with Metokur and Keemstar, he lied about being close personal friends with the man who ran Gencon and was pressed on it, at which point he immediately broke down and admitted he didn't actually know him but emailed him once. Metokur and Keemstar instantly dissolved in laughter at how blatantly he lied. That is but one in a series of instances where he has flippantly said something as a matter of fact, only to have it not be at all accurate when looked into in the slightest.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
In the video with Metokur and Keemstar, he lied about being close personal friends with the man who ran Gencon and was pressed on it, at which point he immediately broke down and admitted he didn't actually know him but emailed him once. Metokur and Keemstar instantly dissolved in laughter at how blatantly he lied. That is but one in a series of instances where he has flippantly said something as a matter of fact, only to have it not be at all accurate when looked into in the slightest.
So? When has there ever been anyone on the history of the goddamn internet that has ever told the truth 100% of the time?

I'm glad he got called on it. Even more hilarious that he's banned for life from the convention.

• Autistic
  • Dumb
Reactions: You and Taco

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
The other 40% are subscribed, of that say 10% are paying, that's still solid numbers that can keep his business going. Not Ninja Fortnite numbers but enough capital to sustain his lifestyle.

He's never been one to brag hardcore about success or flount his 'wealth' or somesuch. The only thing I've ever heard him comment on was his new truck he bought, that's about it.

I'm not giving him a free pass at all but he's not in the same vein as any of the IB, DeathFats, or Boggie/MundaneMatt level of shills on youtube. He's got his issues for sure but he's not 100% rampaging lying asshole all the time.

If you are willing to pay and invest and if you are already at 6 figures 7 isn't far behind...

Question:

Is this his new gf?
I think that is his secretary. And you must have missed Based God showing off the plane his wife bought.

On a side note, here are 3 failed Pounder sites from the deep lore...

RCNightmare.com

Score10Bucks.com

BeYourOwnIt.com

It's almost like he has a track record of failures.

Taco

kiwifarms.net

Question:

Is this his new gf?
Jeremy Hambly lies quite often, if you dispute this you clearly haven’t been following the plot very long. He even routinely lies to his viewers faces on his videos about things displayed on screen which are easily revealed when someone comes along later and points out if you scroll the page he is reading from down 20 pixels the next sentence invalidates his entire argument. If his audience was the critical thinking types they imagine themselves his reign would be mercifully short. Luckily for him they are happy to suspend disbelief when it comes to getting a rage boner over a total nonissue taken completely out of context. I could go on a list of the many exposed Hambly lies I’m aware of but this thread serves as a archive already so just go back in time and read some if you even care.

He also frequently brags about how rich and successful he is in his mansion with his SUPER HOT WIFE© who he has vaginal intercourse with. Usually in the heat of a twitter argument because he is not the incel loser you rainbow leftists losers claim HAHA. This happens so often it’s become a running joke on this forum.

I think that is his secretary. And you must have missed Based God showing off the plane his wife bought.

On a side note, here are 3 failed Pounder sites from the deep lore...

RCNightmare.com

Score10Bucks.com

BeYourOwnIt.com

It's almost like he has a track record of failures.
At one point I had a theory going his wife was the brains behind the SEO operation and that he had been relegated to YouTube shitlording full time. Between the frequent trips out of town without him, the new plane, his toxic brand, and also how the fuck can you run a business and release 30 hours of YouTube videos a week it all made sense. Luckily I decided to do some research before spilling my autism onto these forums because it didn’t pan out. I was pretty confident at the end I had found his new SEO business website but I quickly lost interest. I could probably dig it up again at some point.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheMadAutist

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
I dont watch or really pay attention to the pounder. He seems like a slimy business oriented gaping dickhole. Claiming to be well off "low seven figures" yet has to grift, the starting of a new business opportunity for himself, off the backs of idiots willing to pay him. Also expecting a new business to be profitable within the first 24 months, seems naively ill informed.

• Agree
Reactions: TheMadAutist