Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

Reverend

In the video with Metokur and Keemstar, he lied about being close personal friends with the man who ran Gencon and was pressed on it, at which point he immediately broke down and admitted he didn't actually know him but emailed him once. Metokur and Keemstar instantly dissolved in laughter at how blatantly he lied. That is but one in a series of instances where he has flippantly said something as a matter of fact, only to have it not be at all accurate when looked into in the slightest.

So? When has there ever been anyone on the history of the goddamn internet that has ever told the truth 100% of the time?

I'm glad he got called on it. Even more hilarious that he's banned for life from the convention.

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!
The other 40% are subscribed, of that say 10% are paying, that's still solid numbers that can keep his business going. Not Ninja Fortnite numbers but enough capital to sustain his lifestyle.

He's never been one to brag hardcore about success or flount his 'wealth' or somesuch. The only thing I've ever heard him comment on was his new truck he bought, that's about it.

I'm not giving him a free pass at all but he's not in the same vein as any of the IB, DeathFats, or Boggie/MundaneMatt level of shills on youtube. He's got his issues for sure but he's not 100% rampaging lying asshole all the time.

Gimmicky but not god awful. I've seen worse.

If you are willing to pay and invest and if you are already at 6 figures 7 isn't far behind...

Question:

Is this his new gf?
I think that is his secretary. And you must have missed Based God showing off the plane his wife bought.

On a side note, here are 3 failed Pounder sites from the deep lore...

RCNightmare.com

Score10Bucks.com

BeYourOwnIt.com

It's almost like he has a track record of failures.

The other 40% are subscribed, of that say 10% are paying, that's still solid numbers that can keep his business going. Not Ninja Fortnite numbers but enough capital to sustain his lifestyle.

He's never been one to brag hardcore about success or flount his 'wealth' or somesuch. The only thing I've ever heard him comment on was his new truck he bought, that's about it.

I'm not giving him a free pass at all but he's not in the same vein as any of the IB, DeathFats, or Boggie/MundaneMatt level of shills on youtube. He's got his issues for sure but he's not 100% rampaging lying asshole all the time.

Gimmicky but not god awful. I've seen worse.

If you are willing to pay and invest and if you are already at 6 figures 7 isn't far behind...

Question:

Is this his new gf?
Jeremy Hambly lies quite often, if you dispute this you clearly haven’t been following the plot very long. He even routinely lies to his viewers faces on his videos about things displayed on screen which are easily revealed when someone comes along later and points out if you scroll the page he is reading from down 20 pixels the next sentence invalidates his entire argument. If his audience was the critical thinking types they imagine themselves his reign would be mercifully short. Luckily for him they are happy to suspend disbelief when it comes to getting a rage boner over a total nonissue taken completely out of context. I could go on a list of the many exposed Hambly lies I’m aware of but this thread serves as a archive already so just go back in time and read some if you even care.

He also frequently brags about how rich and successful he is in his mansion with his SUPER HOT WIFE© who he has vaginal intercourse with. Usually in the heat of a twitter argument because he is not the incel loser you rainbow leftists losers claim HAHA. This happens so often it’s become a running joke on this forum.

I think that is his secretary. And you must have missed Based God showing off the plane his wife bought.

RCNightmare.com

Score10Bucks.com

BeYourOwnIt.com

At one point I had a theory going his wife was the brains behind the SEO operation and that he had been relegated to YouTube shitlording full time. Between the frequent trips out of town without him, the new plane, his toxic brand, and also how the fuck can you run a business and release 30 hours of YouTube videos a week it all made sense. Luckily I decided to do some research before spilling my autism onto these forums because it didn’t pan out. I was pretty confident at the end I had found his new SEO business website but I quickly lost interest. I could probably dig it up again at some point.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
I figured I'd pass this along, as Mr. Huddy--the individual not paid and called a liar--fleshed out his reasons for getting involved now as opposed to previously. I am just the messenger.

1596078794894.png

I dont watch or really pay attention to the pounder. He seems like a slimy business oriented gaping dickhole. Claiming to be well off "low seven figures" yet has to grift, the starting of a new business opportunity for himself, off the backs of idiots willing to pay him. Also expecting a new business to be profitable within the first 24 months, seems naively ill informed.

Reverend

RCNightmare.com

Score10Bucks.com

BeYourOwnIt.com

But what kind of plane? you can buy a two seater for 20-30k. it's not a leer jet ffs.

Who hasn't failed at business? By all means post his failures and keep them coming. He's doing something right as he is still out there earning a living and doing well.

Also keep calling out his hypocrisy, it keeps him honest and, like any Wisconsinite needs to be reigned in from time to time and not get too big a head.

Wouldn't that require you to have a fully formed legal company to receive any money from the relief fund?

He probably created an LLC to run his business through it would make sense for him to have a new venture to have a unique llc to run funds through. I can't seem to find a cache of the "About Us" page to verify what the name of the parent company is/was.

He needed to have 'employees' from 2019 so you can use those payrolls as reference in order to gain access to federal funds. Perhaps him and his wife are 'employees' of the company and that's how he was able to access the funds.

Since you are looking at the financials of EG, maybe you should find out if Pounder took any of that small business pandemic relief money in EG's name @sophnar0747
Rather unlikely he took PPP loans for EG IMO and honestly the only outcome from that that doesn’t end in him getting buttfucked by Uncle Sam is putting it all into staff costs since EG made no money. It would expose some “out my own pockets” lie if that exists but would be offset by him actually doing a solid to anyone he was paying monthly instead of just slamming the door in their face during corona lockdown.

I have some other news though. Jeremy Hambly has promised receipts from his personal PPP piggie-bank and I’m unable to locate them. When our local Marketing Sheriff announced his spectacular giveaway of $5000 + an entire months worth of sponsor money and all you need to do is smash that subscribe button and add your email to his market emails list he explicitly promises to post receipts so that everyone can verify he has followed through on this pledge and not used a crisis to pull some shady internet marketing scam. Alas the posted receipts seem rather difficult to discover and perhaps it’s time for someone to ask for them before much spaghetti is spilled because there seems to be some light tremors in the sub Reddit about this matter and Jeremy has just rounded up the troops to reclaim what is rightfully his.

2F88E992-358D-41CA-A359-AE791F00ADB1.jpeg

Promise of receipts @9:30

Last edited:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
thequartering youtube
>Joined Nov 12, 2015
this stupid barber shop with nothing on it... first post 27 June 2017
am I missing something or are you being retarded because its funny?

That icon didn't appear on Jeremy's accounts until after his Magicgate fiasco, in the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. Also, he didn't name it that until--again--2017, when he announced he was setting up a Sargon-esque channel for attention. It is likely just a repurposed channel from one of his many "successful" prior ventures.