Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I think that is his secretary. And you must have missed Based God showing off the plane his wife bought.

On a side note, here are 3 failed Pounder sites from the deep lore...

RCNightmare.com

Score10Bucks.com

BeYourOwnIt.com

It's almost like he has a track record of failures.
But what kind of plane? you can buy a two seater for 20-30k. it's not a leer jet ffs.

Who hasn't failed at business? By all means post his failures and keep them coming. He's doing something right as he is still out there earning a living and doing well.

Also keep calling out his hypocrisy, it keeps him honest and, like any Wisconsinite needs to be reigned in from time to time and not get too big a head.

Wouldn't that require you to have a fully formed legal company to receive any money from the relief fund?
He probably created an LLC to run his business through it would make sense for him to have a new venture to have a unique llc to run funds through. I can't seem to find a cache of the "About Us" page to verify what the name of the parent company is/was.

He needed to have 'employees' from 2019 so you can use those payrolls as reference in order to gain access to federal funds. Perhaps him and his wife are 'employees' of the company and that's how he was able to access the funds.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Since you are looking at the financials of EG, maybe you should find out if Pounder took any of that small business pandemic relief money in EG's name @sophnar0747
Rather unlikely he took PPP loans for EG IMO and honestly the only outcome from that that doesn’t end in him getting buttfucked by Uncle Sam is putting it all into staff costs since EG made no money. It would expose some “out my own pockets” lie if that exists but would be offset by him actually doing a solid to anyone he was paying monthly instead of just slamming the door in their face during corona lockdown.

I have some other news though. Jeremy Hambly has promised receipts from his personal PPP piggie-bank and I’m unable to locate them. When our local Marketing Sheriff announced his spectacular giveaway of $5000 + an entire months worth of sponsor money and all you need to do is smash that subscribe button and add your email to his market emails list he explicitly promises to post receipts so that everyone can verify he has followed through on this pledge and not used a crisis to pull some shady internet marketing scam. Alas the posted receipts seem rather difficult to discover and perhaps it’s time for someone to ask for them before much spaghetti is spilled because there seems to be some light tremors in the sub Reddit about this matter and Jeremy has just rounded up the troops to reclaim what is rightfully his.

2F88E992-358D-41CA-A359-AE791F00ADB1.jpeg

Promise of receipts @9:30

Last edited:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
thequartering youtube
>Joined Nov 12, 2015
this stupid barber shop with nothing on it... first post 27 June 2017
am I missing something or are you being retarded because its funny?
That icon didn't appear on Jeremy's accounts until after his Magicgate fiasco, in the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. Also, he didn't name it that until--again--2017, when he announced he was setting up a Sargon-esque channel for attention. It is likely just a repurposed channel from one of his many "successful" prior ventures.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Also, it looks like a LOT of posts have been deleted. Guess Jerome is just cleaning up his safe space.
I like how he left a few of the mild memes and like one or two of the Brie Larson posts so his army of special little boys could feel like they were actually taking it back over and not just filling a sub purged of all content so he didn’t look foolish when all his video posts with zero upvotes bubbled back to the front page.
That was April 2020. No receipts. Yet another scam from Hambly.
Asking for receipts for EG is one thing. Asking for receipts he publicly promised his entire audience is another. Now that it’s on the board it’s not going to be the last time this question is asked.

Reactions: Wedge

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
thequartering youtube
>Joined Nov 12, 2015
Hambone has only been using that logo for about a year I think.
Looked back real quick and none of his videos a year ago have it. Looks like he pinched it from barber dude and modified it.

Last edited:

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
if you look at the end of his most recent channel trailer the logo is used. its pixeleted and image quality is rubbish. Its defintely not come from a .psd file or something similiar where it can be downsized etc while retaining great quality.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I find it so fascinating to see cows entering into some sort of business arrangement where something(a game, receipts, proof of whatever) is going to be delivered, and then it is never delivered. What is the emotional rush here? Do they get off on the initial offering, or are they jerking off to the shame when they never provide and get called out on it endlessly? It is a mystery.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheMadAutist

Taco

kiwifarms.net
I find it so fascinating to see cows entering into some sort of business arrangement where something(a game, receipts, proof of whatever) is going to be delivered, and then it is never delivered. What is the emotional rush here? Do they get off on the initial offering, or are they jerking off to the shame when they never provide and get called out on it endlessly? It is a mystery.
In this case Hambly saw how much press H3H3 was getting for their Corona giveaway and wants some action. He’s incapable of viewing this without the tint of MBA internet marketing SEO vision and spins up a plan to turn this into an email marketing list which is extremely valuable in his world and people regularly pay on the order of $150-$300 per 1000 emails for access to this kind of resource, so you can imagine how an asset such as a list of tens of thousands of people all subscribed to his YouTube channel would be when he approaches sponsors.

At the same time he realizes that cynical people like me with experience dealing with MBA search engine optimization hucksters will immediately point out things like the site he uses to host his giveaway only exists as a vehicle to build these valuable email marketing lists for online businesses and that Hambly has a well storied past of running shady enterprises built around amassing email marketing lists. So he decides he’s just going to come out and say “of course this is a savvy business maneuver” but at the same time can’t resist the urge to still have everyone jerk off over how great he is so he builds in a bunch of convoluted extra steps.

To make it perfectly clear this is not just a score50bux.com level scheme he decides he’s not just going to hand out wads of cash instead he’s going to pick weekly winners and ask them what they need to make it through these tough times which he will then provide. So Comrade Hambly is not dropping $100 bills on fans he’s buying their groceries or getting their tire changed so they can take care of mom or buying them a vidya game so they don’t go stir crazy during lockdown. I can’t even begin to fathom how he thought this was a better idea than just raining cash on everyone but you can imagine the potential awkwardness on both ends of the conversation as an arbitrary amount of money is haggled over individually in ~$50 increments as part of a giveaway/survival promotion literally hundreds of times over.

So Jeremy has overcommitted and set the stage for a logistical nightmare and hot mess on his end while Ethan Kline is telling his intern to click the send $ button for his troubles. Jeremy’s subscriber count and video views begin their miraculous ascent and the promotion ends with the valuable email marketing list in his possession. Since then nothing on the matter but radio silence as far as I can tell.

C911EC12-CEB8-4F34-9C58-F88012E33C29.jpeg

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
thequartering youtube
>Joined Nov 12, 2015
All of the unwarranted confidence of their Spice God and somehow half of the intellect.

Hey faggot, does this look familiar?
lolfaggot1.PNG

I'll help you along because you're clearly bearing the weight of a couple of extra chromosomes; here's what Based Boy was rocking back in 2017.

lolfaggot2.PNG

Jesus between this and that masterclass of counter-trolling I watched unfold on his subreddit it's becoming painfully apparent what kind of people consider him some kind of dangerous wielder of wit.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
All of the unwarranted confidence of their Spice God and somehow half of the intellect.

Hey faggot, does this look familiar?
View attachment 1484715

I'll help you along because you're clearly bearing the weight of a couple of extra chromosomes; here's what Based Boy was rocking back in 2017.

View attachment 1484716

Jesus between this and that masterclass of counter-trolling I watched unfold on his subreddit it's becoming painfully apparent what kind of people consider him some kind of dangerous wielder of wit.
You can’t expect people who are regularly converted to clicks over fake outrage about articles and tweets taken completely out of context, all of which could be easily revealed as such with a 5 second google search, to be capable of using internet archiving.