Dramacow Jeremy Hambly / Unsleeved Media / MTGHeadquarters - Angry cardgame neckbeard who tried to make a new GamerGate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
This guy has been getting some attention in the Boogie thread and I think by now he's probably kicked up enough shit to warrant a thread. Already has a pretty meaty Dramatica page about his adventures in spergery, tl;dr went epic ween one too many times over the years and got his ID number banned (apparently needed to play the game?), and this was apparently years after weening so hard he had been stripped of any perks associated with his YouTube channel.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jeremy_Hambly

Has begged everyone from Milo to IMC to Metokur for attention, with varying degrees of success, though few to the extent he desired. After the failed campaign to get national media coverage for his plight, has taken to just essentially "trolling" the company and it's vocal defenders to an A-Log level, screaming at various talking heads and basically just going completely apeshit. This has cultivated in he himself being targeted by trolls, which he and his fanbase has concluded are all actually sent by Hasbro and Wizards by the Coast agents to discredit him.

A fun little fact about Hambly is his desire to be viewed as both a feared Weentroll and blameless victim, and will actually try to attack people as he's denying he's doing it, despite evidence to the cotnrary, almost always done under an account that has his face as an avatar. Has been martyred by the stragglers of Reddits KotakuInAction board.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Did not know, though looking through it now that seems almost entire SJW-centric and from the looks of it just barely touches on Jeremy himself, I can't seem to find anything about his great "consumer revolt" or the related meltdowns.

If the thread is redundant though I won't care if it's pulled, though I will argue the boy's more than A-Log enough to warrant his own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.