Jeremy Kyle: MP calls for ITV show to be axed for good after a guest kills himself - The fact that this hasnt happened sooner is the real story tbh lads

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net

So The Jeremy Kyle Show is essentially Britain's answer to Jerry Springer, with more focus on white trash and less on midgets or The Klan and it's always claimed to have decent aftercare for its victims, in this case it seems a guest was legit destroyed by his appearance and may have offed himself (post-mortem hasn't come through yet)

The real question is, what will scuzzy chavs do to make themselves feel better now?

But if they don't do midgets OR the KKK how are they going to boost their ratings by doing the KKK midgets special? Their tiny midget hearts have great capacity for...HATE!

Coelacanth

Your local cultural appropriating living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Never liked that show, glad to see it get axed (shame someone had to die for it though). Now hopefully I'm A Celebrity will be on the chopping block at some point.

I never even heard of this show. Or even the network! What is "ITV" and what moron designed a logo that makes it look like "IUV" instead? Who wants to watch a network called "intrauterine vision"? I sure don't.
ITV stands for Independent Television. ITV was sort of a rival to the BBC when it first aired. It was well known for being a little more raunchier with its content back in the day but now it's more known nowadays for airing soap operas and until recently the Jeremy Kyle show.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
I legit think that reality TV is worse than the Gladiatorial Arenas of ancient Rome. At least random spectators weren't tossed into the arena to be condemned along with the criminals. The only thing RTV does is give people with terrible lives someone worse to look at and go 'at least I'm not as bad as them'. It's the modern equivalent of paying sixpence to take a tour through the lunatic asylum.

Frogasm

kiwifarms.net
I gotta admit im actually curious at how bad this episode destroyed this guy for him to kill himself and id actually sit down and watch it to find out if it were possible

• Feels
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gotta admit im actually curious at how bad this episode destroyed this guy for him to kill himself and id actually sit down and watch it to find out if it were possible
The video in the article explains what happened, a young woman in the audience disclosed some details.

• Informative
Reactions: Frogasm

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Lie detectors do not work. They measure nervous impulses in the body. The only strength of the device is to force a confession out of a dumbass that thinks they've been caught. Court of public opinion has successfully executed a person, well done.
I can't say where I got this from because :powerlevel: but back in a day some very prominent people would warn NEVER go under a police lie detector.
Why? It would be like this: if you failed, the cops would publicly masturbate because they got you. Yay, positive bust! However if you passed the test, the faggots would say the test was "inconclusive." You lost either way.
Plus if you're a nervous sort, yeah no, you're screwed.

Xarpho

There's fish on my tray.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing RTV does is give people with terrible lives someone worse to look at and go 'at least I'm not as bad as them'. It's the modern equivalent of paying sixpence to take a tour through the lunatic asylum.
Yeah, but you're on Kiwi Farms, which essentially does the same thing.

• Winner
Reactions: CWCissey and Unog

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
cant make a omelette without breaking some eggs. sissy society now afraid to confront minstrels for fear truth may cause offense im almost certain itsa rachism or phobia or something.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I can't say where I got this from because :powerlevel: but back in a day some very prominent people would warn NEVER go under a police lie detector.
Why? It would be like this: if you failed, the cops would publicly masturbate because they got you. Yay, positive bust! However if you passed the test, the faggots would say the test was "inconclusive." You lost either way.
Plus if you're a nervous sort, yeah no, you're screwed.
And if you refuse, you "wouldn't even take the polygraph, have something to hide."

Coccxys

kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious this went for years with no real changes throughout and it was just one of those things pretty much everyone knew about but didn't say anything until it became a good virtue signal.

While I was at uni someone from the show came and offered free tickets to people to be in the audience so I went what the hell it's free and went. It turned out to be an episode focusing on women who either had miscarriages or couldn't conceive. Like dude where is my screeching chav freakshow?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: heathercho

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
But if they don't do midgets OR the KKK how are they going to boost their ratings by doing the KKK midgets special? Their tiny midget hearts have great capacity for...HATE!
I'd call it "Mini hate mongers" to attract people to see klan members who have dwarfism.

Nice. Blood for the blood god!
I legit think that reality TV is worse than the Gladiatorial Arenas of ancient Rome. At least random spectators weren't tossed into the arena to be condemned along with the criminals. The only thing RTV does is give people with terrible lives someone worse to look at and go 'at least I'm not as bad as them'. It's the modern equivalent of paying sixpence to take a tour through the lunatic asylum.
1, them Roman fags like Achilles and Socrates were pussies. This shit is great. It keeps stupid people happy and helps destroy society .....dear god I really am Jewish.
Yeah, but you're on Kiwi Farms, which essentially does the same thing.
Yup, what this fag said.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not randos being tossed into the human bear baiting stage. They advertise for volunteers. Coincidentally, you could volunteer to be a gladiator in Ancient Rome as well. There was no honour in it and it was seen as the refuge of the desperate, but rather go quickly of being stabbed for others' edification than slowly of starving to death, and if you turned out to be good at it you could be freed with quite a bit of cashola to your name.

Also the chance to get some prime Roman aristo-poon as well. Gladiators often could supplement their (or their masters) income by volunteering to sleep with bored housewives who would rather fuck a well built chap who knows how to handle his weapon.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
A live audience of students, housewives and layabouts.
Oh god....reminds me of this time in 08 when I was unemployed for a month. I would sit there, eating cereal, filling out applications online for ANY job and out of boredom tried the bunny ear antennas I was given by a friend. Man day time tv is obviously targeted to certain kind of demographic.

I think my favorite was still the Tyra Banks show. She truly is a narcissistic cunt. She put on a fat suit and was shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that people would treat her differently as a fat woman instead of a supermodel. I'd still fuck her, no doubt but god damn I didn't realize how stupid she was.

But yeah, the commercials are for McDonald's (I'm lovin' it), lawsuit settlements, diploma mills, sodas, crappy auto insurance, getting a lump sum from your lawsuit, more diploma mills, more McDonald's (seriously, about a quarter of the commercials were for McDonald's), and a commercial for jail release services of an attorney.

It became fascinating to see who is the target audience here. At one point, I actually was getting kinda into the whole trash tv thing. It was stupid, staged, and poorly acted out but it was kinda entertaining.

• Agree
Reactions: CWCissey

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WELCOMING IN AWOOWEEN
kiwifarms.net
It's a fun show to gawk at stupid people shouting at each other if there's nothing else on.

I can't remember which was my favourite episode, the one with the chav with the terrible skull face tattoo, the one where some girl was repeatedly cheating on some guy with his scuzzy dad, or the one where a gay couple turned out to be long lost brothers.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino