Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

"You're saying she took CREDIT for the diaperfur?"
kiwifarms.net
there is a post in lily's tumblr that she actually lists all the ridiculous criteria for something to count as representation and its sooooo dumb. the thing about representation is that its representation, it doesnt matter if its "unhealthy" or "the bare minimum". that discussion is a separate one entirely

i think the last gow ive seen was the one she grades representation, bcz giving su an F was just too retarded for me. rebecca sugar actually risked her career and her show by making that marriage scene and lily says it doesnt count because they didnt say "wife" lol

i was going to post the post here but while i was checking her tumblr i was assaulted by the number of bad, BAD takes. here it goes:

View attachment 2264529

OH MAN HERE COMES LILY TRYING TO PRETEND ALL HER GUSHING ABOUT THE SECOND MOVIE DIDNT EXIST FUCKING LOL

View attachment 2264531

i dont understand what is this. am i supposed to understand wtf shes talking about without context? why is she bringing up being bi?

View attachment 2264534

real talk, i dont understand why youtubers dont make their scripts available for their audience to read. but this problem isnt exclusive to lily so whatever i guess

View attachment 2264538

breakdown incoming. she could have just ignored this ask instead of answering it lol

besides that, when was the last time lily missed an opportunity to brag about her girlfriends and love life? something is terribly wrong here

View attachment 2264544

and here it is, the absurdly long list of demands. reminder that ruby and sapphire dont fall into any of these

archives will follow soon
I can't wait for Lily to begin unironically quoting the Bechdel Test.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure ME1 was banned in 2007 by the MDA because of the lesbian scene between female Shepard and Liara. It was even banned in Singapore for a while because of it. The Asari aren't nonbinary either, they're a monogender alien race that can only survive by breeding with other races to continue making more Asari. The only gendered roles are when two Asari have children together and one of them acts as the 'father;'. It's even hinted at that different races view their faces differently to look similar to their own races females. Liara wasn't the only gay romance either, Kaiden could also be romanced by a male Shepard and it's somewhat hinted at in the first game and in the second if male Shepard hadn't romanced anyone in ME1 there's a dialogue that appears between him and Kaiden. in the third they become an official gay couple.

However, Steven Universe ripping off Mass Effect in that aspect is hilarious because there was a nonbinary masculine appearing gem in Steven Universe Future who appeared for a moment. Not even excluding how the rubies all seem to be masculine coded and there was Bluebird Azurite which looked like a nonbinary masculine gem.
If you're referring to Snowflake Obsidian, I think they're still female just voiced by Ian JQ. It's like how Emerald was voiced by Jinx Monsoon and is still considered female. It's weird I know, but such is media in general.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He fucking thinks Mass Effect was the first time in media there's been an all-female alien race!? I knew Jerry was uncultured but goddamn. That's a sci-fi trope that goes back to the 1950's.
Shit, it wasn't even a new thing in video games by that time either. The 1990 game Star Control had an entire race of blue alien nymphomaniac women called the Syreen based off the "Green alien babe" trope.
syreen.jpg

You never once see one of their males and it's partly insinuated that they might breed with the males from other races.

Salemnight

kiwifarms.net
827759BE-FE4B-46FD-9E18-AC6F51110D09.jpeg

Lily has to be fucking insane to think this is true.

Before The Last Jedi, people weren’t as hostile to the direction that the sequels were going. Most of the criticism of The Force Awakens came from the fact that it was extremely similar to A New Hope in which the only original character was Finn (Hux fulfilled the role of Tarkin, Kylo was Vader, Snoke was Palpatine, Poe was Han and Rey was Luke). Hell, Han even gets killed by Kylo just like how Obi-Wan was killed by Vader.

Meanwhile, The Last Jedi was attacked for it’s horrific characterisation, forced romance and pointless plot twist that wasted the potential of Snoke.

By the time Rise of Skywalker was released, people lost all interest in the trilogy.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You must have done nothing but go looking for it then, Jerry, because I distinctly recall pretty much everyone deepthroating Disney like a bunch of true Consoomers over their rehash of ANH.
Seriously, TLJ was so bad that some people built entire YouTube careers shitting on it while getting huge numbers of views. Worst I heard people say about TFA as that it was just ANH with different characters, them not giving the old cast one last moment where they're all together being a wasted opportunity, Kylo being an overly obvious attempt to recreate Darth Vader without understanding what made him work so well (Hint: the mask loses it's menace the moment you take it off and see Adam Driver), Maz Kanata being just knockoff Yellow Yoda with a vagina, and Rey developing Force powers too fast.

Hell, I remember people were actually excited about Finn before the movie came out. A badass looking black dude who's obviously a Stormtrooper but some of the materials show him with Luke's lightsaber. And then Rian Johnson happened to the poor bastard. And ho the fuck were being antisemitic over a fucking Star Wars film?

I'm calling complete bullshit. The only fucking one of these that has any shred of merit at all is the misogyny, and it was really less misogyny and more "Oh god, I hope this female character is actually well written and not forced diversity bullshit."

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
The only racism I can think of leading into TFA was that when an early trailer dropped it focused exclusively on Finn and a cluster of trolls (verified to be trolling) made some comments about how black people can't be Jedis. Some news outlets picked it up and blew it completely out of proportion and it became verboten that Star Wars Fans Hate Black People.

Not sure about anti=Semitism. The only Star Wars related anti-Semitism I can think of is Watto.

As far as people being 'harder' on The Force Awakens than The Last Jedi, that's straight revisionism. People overall enjoyed TFA-- even if they acknowledged it as a retread of A New Hope it was generally accepted as being a fun Star Wars movie. I say generally because I know there were people more upset about plot conveniences and Rey's unearned abilities (with a lightsaber, with the Force, being able to fly the Falcon, being a crack shot with it...) but most people were willing to give it a chance and see where the trilogy went. 86% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes, at least.

Versus 42% on TLJ.

The discourse around these movies definitely exploded with TLJ, and I think retroactively soured a lot of people on TFA.

Funny, though, that I'm pretty sure Lily was one of the people constantly defending TLJ because it broke the toys for all those pissy manbaby fanboys, they only hated it because THEY were misogynist by calling Rey and Mary Sue, they only hated it because THEY were racist and the only reason you wouldn't want Finn and Rose's utterly pointless B-plot is because they're played by minorities. Interesting also that they never brought up Reylo until the third movie did it but suddenly it's ingrained in TLJ.

She desperately wants to get in Stitch's pants, huh?

Suck the Cock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor bastard thinks that /pol/ represent anyone outs that containment for schizophrenics.
Jerry's retardation knows no bounds.
Beyond the stupidity of taking a random /pol/ post seriously is the inconsistency of it. He doesn't go to /pol/ for info on his enemies or anything. He just sat back and saw whatever latest outrage was put on his Tumblr feed, then took it as gospel. The world doesn't exist out of his specifically curated Tumblr feed. /pol/ was complaining about racial bullshit in TLJ too, they probably had a schizopost about it, even. But since Jerry didn't see the one schizopost on the entire internet, it doesn't exist. As soon as he does see it, that means there's secretly a massive community of dang dirty trolls who earnestly believe it.

Jerry has about as much knowledge of the world as a goldfish.

Ben Laden

The True Leader of Al-Qatsuki
kiwifarms.net
The only racism I can think of leading into TFA was that when an early trailer dropped it focused exclusively on Finn and a cluster of trolls (verified to be trolling) made some comments about how black people can't be Jedis. Some news outlets picked it up and blew it completely out of proportion and it became verboten that Star Wars Fans Hate Black People.
I thought the trolls were all about how a 'black person can't be a Stormtrooper.' Maybe those guys were legitimate and thought Stormtroopers were the same as Clone Troopers. Either way it was a pretty minor thing and people got over that pretty quickly after the movie released, with criticism instead being directed at Rey and debating whether she's a Mary Sue or not.

She desperately wants to get in Stitch's pants, huh?
That's about the gist of it.

I imagine after binging either the Last Okiro or Stitch's content, Lily's changed her entire perspective on these movies for brownie points. Before it was the manbaby racists who hated TLJ, but now those manbaby racists were right to hate the movies. Technically.

Lily is justified because she hates the movie for poorly representing minorities while the manbaby racists hate it because it has minorities at all. So they were right to hate Canto Bite or 'girl Finn' they added in TRoS, but they didn't hate those for the reasons that belong on the right side of fandom history.

She's not even willing to humor her idol MovieBob's opinions on these movies. That's how bad Lily's got jungle fever (Oh dear, I hope she didn't break up with Ginger so she get in Stitch's pants

Last edited:

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net
There were some dumbass racists out there as usual but mostly fans were upset by Finn because last we knew all Stormtroopers were clones and he didn't look like Jengo Fett. And I mean all and all the First Order was a retarded concept and the sequels basically made it feel like the rebels never accomplished anything, especially with Leia and Han doing the exact same things 30 years later because audiences are too fucking stupid to know time can pass for characters off screen or something.

The biggest problem with the sequels really is the wasted potential. Even if Force Awakens was kinda meh and a soft reboot it still could have lead to something decent or even good. And they really did do John Boyega dirty.

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2266219
View attachment 2266520
I’m not a big Star Wars fan so I had to deep dive this. It sounded too weird. But the comments led me to a POL meme and not really much else.
View attachment 2266244View attachment 2266515
she’s feeling self conscious about her age.
The outrage against The Force Awakens was nowhere near as pervasive as the outrage against The Last Jedi, at the very least the outrage against the former was largely drowned out by people proclaiming their love and hype for the new film

hbomberguy talked about a few people like Davis Aurini, Rocking MrE, Red Pill Philosophy, and I think a few others who were dunking on the film for largely superficial reasons, not too long after it was released. Given that Jerry was an avid watcher of his back then (and apparently still now as he's listed him as one of the people he's subbed to, despite being against white breadtube or something), it's possible that Jerry thought this was a lot more pervasive than it actually was. So while Jerry's correct, my thing is that it wasn't really that much. Even when I watched anti-SJW youtubers, The Force Awakens barely came up.

Incidentally hbomberguy talks about that exact infographic in his video
Timestamped

Edit:
I didn't see this post:
View attachment 2266014
Lily has to be fucking insane to think this is true.

Before The Last Jedi, people weren’t as hostile to the direction that the sequels were going. Most of the criticism of The Force Awakens came from the fact that it was extremely similar to A New Hope in which the only original character was Finn (Hux fulfilled the role of Tarkin, Kylo was Vader, Snoke was Palpatine, Poe was Han and Rey was Luke). Hell, Han even gets killed by Kylo just like how Obi-Wan was killed by Vader.

Meanwhile, The Last Jedi was attacked for it’s horrific characterisation, forced romance and pointless plot twist that wasted the potential of Snoke.

By the time Rise of Skywalker was released, people lost all interest in the trilogy.
The "little white cuck ball" thing confirms that his only source for this is the hbomberguy video lol

Last edited:

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net
Everyone hated Last Jedi because the writing is so tryhard. It doesn't feel like a movie, you can just see Rian Johnson ticking off boxes of plot set ups to undermine just because he could. It put everything back at square one with only one movie left and with the next one all you can see is him and Abrams playing tug of war with the trilogy before Abrams just completely breaks it.

And yeah again you get the dudebro freak nerds bitching about how there's wamman and people darker than an off-white paint swatch in the movie, but most people were just annoyed to see the entire series derailed in a way so deliberate it drags you right out of the movie.

Just a Lotus Eater

kiwifarms.net
So TLJ's mysoginy was less than that on the Force Awakens?

Funny, I distinctly remember someone going through the trouble of editing out all the women in TLJ and making what was known as "The Chauvinist Cut" for a while, even getting picked by some news articles online. I don't remember any story about The Force Awakens that even came close to that, so I find that claim just a tad bit weird...

Last edited:

Ben Laden

The True Leader of Al-Qatsuki
kiwifarms.net
Everyone hated Last Jedi because the writing is so tryhard. It doesn't feel like a movie, you can just see Rian Johnson ticking off boxes of plot set ups to undermine just because he could. It put everything back at square one with only one movie left and with the next one all you can see is him and Abrams playing tug of war with the trilogy before Abrams just completely breaks it.
The difference between George not directing Empire and JJ not directing Last Jedi is that George still helped work on the story. He has a writing credit to that movie, so he still worked with the director to keep it in line with his vision.

JJ just fucked off, let Rian write and direct the next movie, and was pissed when he came back to the final one to find Rian had fucked up all his mystery boxes. Granted, he didn't know what was in those boxes yet because the same company that planned out every fucking Marvel movie for the next decade didn't think to plan out just three movies in the franchise that cost them 4 billion dollars to acquire, but still. He clearly wasn't pleased with the direction Rian took, otherwise he wouldn't have tried to walk back everything from TLJ.

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
The difference between George not directing Empire and JJ not directing Last Jedi is that George still helped work on the story. He has a writing credit to that movie, so he still worked with the director to keep it in line with his vision.

JJ just fucked off, let Rian write and direct the next movie, and was pissed when he came back to the final one to find Rian had fucked up all his mystery boxes. Granted, he didn't know what was in those boxes yet because the same company that planned out every fucking Marvel movie for the next decade didn't think to plan out just three movies in the franchise that cost them 4 billion dollars to acquire, but still. He clearly wasn't pleased with the direction Rian took, otherwise he wouldn't have tried to walk back everything from TLJ.

I know it's cool to shit on Abrams but he was contracted to do one movie. This isn't a case where he just did a thing and intentionally left; Disney had this brilliant plan to have every movie in a continuous narrative (not like the MCU, where most of the movies are meant to be standalone stories that eventually cross over) and to give every director pretty much complete creative control.

Abrams set up his mystery boxes so the next director would have something to work with without being forcibly constrained. He couldn't give a full outline even if he wanted to, because the idea was that each director would bring Their Vision to the story. Forgetting, of course, that it was a continuous story and that without at least some kind of universal oversight you were inevitably going to wind up with one guy who didn't like the story.

They panicked when TLJ was met with so much pushback and re-contracted Abrams to fix the mess under the assumption that he could get it back on track to 'his vision'. Which I'm sure he had ideas for, since Johnson apparently had notes to ignore (or more likely, systematically destroy), and he was able to bang out the movie pretty quick for having literally no pre-production because of how Disney just let the next director Do Whatever.

I think it says everything that Johnson went on a smear campaign calling his detractors manbaby racist fanboys who hate girls, while Abrams apologized for how Rise of Skywalker turned out.

The more I think on this the more insane it is. Disney is a corporation that has proven time and time again (in modern day) that its bottom line is more important than creative vision or loyalty to its put-upon employees. Who on (the happiest place on) earth thought this would be a good way to handle a story like this? Because there was a chain of people responsible-- somebody had to give it the okay creatively. Somebody had to approve the budget. You'd think at some point in the chain of command somebody would have demanded universal oversight if only to make sure the budgets didn't spiral wildly. They've been making movies for ages and somehow decided that a directly linked trilogy, meant to be released every two years, could just have each movie be produced pretty much from scratch? It just doesn't make sense from a corporate perspective.

Frankly now I'm just impressed the movies were even produced with what a shitshow Disney was running.

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net

Marvel's grand plan to make movies work like actual comic books was all them and started before Disney even bought them. Kevin Feige, head of Marvel, is probably most responsible for making that work.

On the other hand, Disney bought Lucasfilm and then left them to their own devices. Most people lay the blame at the feet of Kathleen Kennedy given she became the president of Lucasfilm after the acquisition. Now she's worked in film production forever, so Disney probably trusted they could just fuck off after spending 4 billion dollars and let Lucasfilm operate to generate them more money. How is was so grossly mismanaged is just up to speculation at this point. But I think maybe it's Kennedy is more of a businesswoman than a creative.

The logic probably was JJ Abrams has been wildly successful before, just let him do whatever and he'll generate money. Except no one realized his mystery box bullshit way of writing would be a terrible way to start a trilogy.

ÁchtunaRoll

Artisanal Steamed Neil Breen
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
damn kim... was a bad idea getting tied up with lily.

its a shame too because her content wasn't that bad when i use to watch it but she did treat her staff like dirt so.... the way she treated her staff is similar to lily's gfs free artist shills are similar enough to make them perfect for each other i suppose. i don't even know if kim is any kind of gay tho.

and i decided to read Stitch blog thing lily linked and.... ooooh boy

the also uses BIPOC a lot.... its a word i fucking hate tbh. i get POC and its not as bad but are you implying Black and indigiunous people arent also people (person) of colour(s)?

like POC means person of colour aka anything that isnt white
(unless albino but even then there's racist poc people who think albino people are just whites anyway soo... or asians because they're 'close enough' to looking like tanned whites according to some poc.... or even lighter skinned black people cus 'Your light so practically white'...)

all it seems just too whiny anyway. like i get it your black and experience racism, coolbeans talking about it, makes sense. but if you want to talk about racism.... it ain't all about you, its also about other black, indigenous and people of colour folks.

Also making fake tweets just to have a gotcha/win an argument you brought up to begin with if fucking odd....
1624033437117.png
1624033483304.png

kinda sounds like a whiny person to me. aint a good first impression anyway as ive not seen any thing else of their content. but sounds exactly like the kind of person lily would coo over tbh. she aint an artist so maybe not