Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

anger is good

kiwifarms.net
on the hunt for them now.
thanks i appreciate it. her kf thread was linked so if it's too much work don't strain yourself

i could bet actual money that lily is aro and thinks sexual attraction = love. i dont hink shes lying about thinking shes demiro tho

since the chart doesnt identify the kink im going to assume everyone under kinky is into scat

Last edited:

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net

Oops. Forgot a few.
65B13F16-ADE3-4F32-94F2-1BC7F3E68A9C.jpeg19D07377-E966-4B22-830E-F87814C35960.jpeg281F52DE-B973-4B1F-8094-2896538F819C.jpeg9F3B08B5-97AC-4644-8BE8-C414703EC237.jpeg626FE112-6F4B-498A-AD3F-E6534704441C.jpeg

lily's just deliberately being an grade A prick at this point

1624225178016.png

thats the dark elf character lizzy made that she said she made asexual because she didnt want people sexualizing this character in particular.
And lily HAD to go and make her the most domminant and kinky out of all of them. this isn't your character lily, this is still lizzy's character she gave you permission to use, when she gave you permission to use her.doubt she's still giving you permission to do such anymore considering everything.
Once again, Lizzy’s supposed to be obsessive one,

Last edited:

anger is good

kiwifarms.net

1. wtf is the point of opening up lewd asks for ocs if youre not going to answer questions or engage in any way and if they do try to wring something out of it you shut it down with "canon"

2. im pretty sure stamina doesnt have anything to do with female orgasms [insert joke about lily being bad in bed]

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
anger is good said:
i could bet actual money that lily is aro and thinks sexual attraction = love.
No.

Powerlevel time: I'm actually ace/aro. This is not how the thought process works. Unless there is something deeply, fundamentally wrong with the way you interact with other human beings, there is no way that you assume a friendship is romantic. It's simply not how you look at another person. Like I'm trying right now to explain in text what the difference is but I literally do not know what it's like to develop romantic feelings for somebody. The only correlation I can make is that, based on observation, I do not (and do not WANT to) interact with or think about friends that I love in any way that approaches romantic.

Obviously things are different per individual, but if you're aromantic this is an emotion you do not feel and unless somebody on the outside tells you 'Oh, you must have a crush on them!' the correlation isn't going to be made. And most people are going to be able to recognize fairly early on that it's not the case. Kids flirt with adult concepts before they understand them, but as they grow up they figure out pretty quick that just because they're a girl and their best friend is a boy it doesn't mean they have a crush.

Kids figure that kind of thing out on their own. I imagine that when you develop your first crush you understand that it's very different from the friendships you've had before (or so my observation of the species has led me to deduce).

You can tell by Lily's writing that she isn't aromantic, to say the least; as I mentioned before, you can read how an author approaches characters in their general fiction and get a reasonable understanding of certain facets of their experience. A man writes relationships differently than a woman; an asexual or aromantic author writes differently than somebody who... isn't. Again, can't speak for everyone, but speaking for myself, since romance isn't part of my life, when I write I have to consciously remind myself that oh, right, that's a thing some people go through I guess.

Lily's romances read as being written by a horny man, but they are still romances-- she likes to focus on them cuddling and talking and being supportive of each other (well, she likes to have the subservient partner be supportive of her self-insert OC, anyway). Their conversations can get suggestive and deeply creepy, but she's obviously writing out from her own romantic experiences, not just conflating sexual attraction with romantic attraction.

So no, Lily definitely is not aromantic.

ÁchtunaRoll

Artisanal Steamed Neil Breen
kiwifarms.net
Hey, do you guys have a tldr for what Lilly has been up to the past year? Also, does she still bring up Joshscorcher, or has that obsession finally ceased?
Hey there.
Our girl’s been in a bit of a depressed spiral cryo-sleep as of late.

An updated primer about lily of anyone needs it.

The most recent events are:

-Her tv tropes sock puppet account got found and purged. Much to Lily’s dismay.

-She changed the narrative to insist her ex Lizzy raped her and now backing away from the story that it was multiple men by a lake in Halifax- who also watch breadtube.

-More people are doing videos on her.

-She was careless and formatted her drive losing all the assets that Lizzy made for her forcing her to start from scratch. We are all waiting withheld breaths on the new avatar made by Mikay. It’ll be great.

-Her second girlfriend Ginger left her. She still hasn’t gotten married to her other girlfriend Mikay as of yet.

To answer the Josh question. Yes. Any chance she can get to snipe at him she will though it needs to be prompted as most of her audience doesn’t know her beef with Josh.

In other news:

21321.png

654564.png

As someone for who English is not their first language I cringe and laugh at this compliment. Is Lily's writing any supplement to proper ESL learning? :woo:

Last edited:

Ben Laden

The True Leader of Al-Qatsuki
kiwifarms.net
>Considers self to be a 'professional writer'
>"English was my worst subject"

I know that getting grades doesn't mean much. Lots of people get A's in English but not all of them write best-selling novels.

It's still a funny thing to hear her admit, and explains a whole lot about not just her writing but her opinions about writing.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how it works in America, but in bongland English is split into two halves: Language and Literature. She probably got good marks in one but not the other.

anliteralidiot

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how it works in America, but in bongland English is split into two halves: Language and Literature. She probably got good marks in one but not the other.
Depends on the school, state, parish... Most school years are spent on the grammar part, and later grades focus more on essays and reading comprehension. It's more blended. Teachers probably hated her rambling essays, and she couldn't understand the sentences.

E-Dawg427

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone commented on Lily's claim that Ink Rose and Josh were actually dating at one point? In my opinion, this is complete bullshit. I have no recollection on Lily ever having made this claim before a few months ago. Considering that Lily has been intent for years on throwing any thing she possibly can on the wall in order to make Josh look bad, it seems clear that she would have revealed this as early as 2016 if it was true. I see absolutely no reason she would have not mentioned this previously if it is not a lie. And of course there is also bullshit here about Josh having a "sustained harrassment campaign against her" which is pure projection and gaslighting . Josh specifically told his fans not to harass her and has brought her up publicly as little as possible since 2016, while Lily badmouthed him every chance she has got for years with constant personal attacks.

Last edited:

anliteralidiot

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone commented on Lily's claim that Ink Rose and Josh were actually dating at one point? In my opinion, this is complete bullshit. I have no recollection on Lily ever having made this claim before a few months ago. Considering that Lily has been intent for years on throwing any thing she possibly can on the wall in order to make Josh look bad, it seems clear that she would have revealed this as early as 2016 if it was true. I see absolutely no reason she would have not mentioned this previously if it is not a lie. And of course there is also bullshit here about Josh having a "sustained harrassment campaign against her" which is pure projection and gaslighting . Josh specifically told his fans not to harass her and has brought her up publicly as little as possible since 2016, while Lily badmouthed him every chance she has got for years with constant personal attacks.
Isn't that the entire first Essence of Thought video? https://youtu.be/qQTvw1L258U

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the entire first Essence of Thought video? https://youtu.be/qQTvw1L258U
Yes.

E-Dawg427

kiwifarms.net
Is there a single piece of evidence of there being actual grooming between Josh and Ink Rose? Obviously, I do not trust Lily's comments on this since she is a continuous liar and had EVERY motivation to reveal this years ago if it was true, so I do not believe there was any grooming or relationship unless there is countering evidence. I would agree that Josh should not have promoted the shipping in the first place due to the uncomfortable implications of it, but I think it was just a joke (mainly promoted by Lily despite her claims of being uncomfortable with it) that had nothing to do with any real relationship.

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
Is there a single piece of evidence of there being actual grooming between Josh and Ink Rose? Obviously, I do not trust Lily's comments on this since she is a continuous liar and had EVERY motivation to reveal this years ago if it was true, so I do not believe there was any grooming or relationship unless there is countering evidence. I would agree that Josh should not have promoted the shipping in the first place due to the uncomfortable implications of it, but I think it was just a joke (mainly promoted by Lily despite her claims of being uncomfortable with it) that had nothing to do with any real relationship.
Watch EssenceofThought's video on it, Lily's word on it isn't the only view there is, and just because she says that's what happened doesn't mean it's necessarily incorrect. Despite her general stupidity about cartoons and writing shit, Lily isn't always wrong about everything ever, heck even some of her writing tips weren't totally bad or incorrect. That's a really bad attitude to have, unless we were talking about someone like Chris, but even then.

People actively "shipping" Josh with Ink Rose while she was underage (and Lily actively encouraging it and getting mad at people calling her out on it) was a thing that furthered it along. It might not have been considered grooming back then because people were defending it (like Lily did in the linked post) or they thought it was wholesome or something I guess, but that is what it was.

Yes I'm saying "Lily" now. Mainly to avoid confusion because I've been among like two or three active people in the whole thread who still referred to her as "Jerry". So whatever. It's good practice anyway.

Last edited:

E-Dawg427

kiwifarms.net
Watch EssenceofThought's video on it, Lily's word on it isn't the only view there is, and just because she says that's what happened doesn't mean it's necessarily incorrect. Despite her general stupidity about cartoons and writing shit, Lily isn't always wrong about everything ever. That's a really bad attitude to have, unless we were talking about someone like Chris, but even then.

People actively "shipping" Josh with Ink Rose while she was underage (and Lily actively encouraging it and getting mad at people calling her out on it) was a thing that furthered it along.

Yes I'm saying "Lily" now. Mainly to avoid confusion because I've been among like two or three active people in the whole thread who still referred to her as "Jerry". So whatever. It's good practice anyway.
I know that Lily is not wrong about everything ever, there have been times in the past where I have agreed with her. I specifically gave an argument for why I did not believe her (her history of lying and the fact that she failed to reveal it sooner) and said that I could change my view if presented with evidence. I have now watched the video and I still do not see evidence that there was any grooming or a relationship. The only evidence provided in the video was an unsourced paragraph from a random Wiki page that was mainly talking about Josh's Firebrand OC. I have no idea who wrote that section, it is not verifiable information, and it seems to be referring to the OC's anyways. I find it very hard to believe that Lily would not have hit Josh over the head with this accusation years ago if it was true. I fully agree that it was a mistake for Josh and Lily to promote the ship, but I have yet to see proof that it got to the point where it became an actual relationship, or that Josh was interested in her. Don't get me wrong though, if there is information presented that proves the accusation then I will fully condemn Josh for it.

Last edited:

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
I know that Lily is not wrong about everything ever, there have been times in the past where I have agreed with her. I specifically gave an argument for why I did not believe her (her history of lying and the fact that she failed to reveal it sooner) and said that I could change my view if presented with evidence. I have now watched the video and I still do not see evidence that there was any grooming or a relationship. The only evidence provided in the video was an unsourced paragraph from a random Wiki page that was mainly talking about Josh's Firebrand OC. I have no idea who wrote that section, it is not verifiable information, and it seems to be referring to the OC's anyways. I find it very hard to believe that Lily would not have hit Josh over the head with this accusation years ago if it was true. I fully agree that it was a mistake for Josh and Lily to promote the ship, but I have yet to see proof that it got to the point where it became an actual relationship, or that Josh was interested in her. Don't get me wrong though, if there is information presented that proves the accusation then I will fully condemn Josh for it.
What I do know she's lying about is hating the idea or condemning it in secret while it was going on. Otherwise the whole Firerose thing was a legit thing that happened, and Josh's lack of denouncement over time (in other words he never said "Don't ship me with Ink Rose! She's underage!") speaks volumes. I don't know if he was necessarily into her but it's still pretty sus, because people around her were constantly saying how perfect a relationship between her and one of her friends in the community would be, despite her being underage.

So there's something you can condemn Josh for. Not telling people to lay off and stop promoting it.

As for this
I find it very hard to believe that Lily would not have hit Josh over the head with this accusation years ago if it was true.
This isn't the first time that happened, she's said a few nasty (and false) things about Josh years after they ended their friendship, almost as if she's come up with them on the spot after thinking about them;

She's accused Josh of basically holding her hostage and maintaining a "coercive friendship" under duress years after he cut ties with her.

She's called him racist for including a rather racially insensitive song about Natives from Peter Pan in the credits of their MLP Over a Barrel collab a number of years after the fact, as if she had zero creative input into the video at all.

The thing about the grooming thing is that it's not just coming from Lily (although, being opportunistic with people and things she doesn't like, has certainly hopped to the forefront of it), and it's something that if you do even a bit of thinking into the situation, you'd see that it's a real thing that did happen. Maybe not by Josh's hand, but certainly by his close friends and community at the time who promoted it. Heck, you yourself even admitted that it was a mistake for Josh and Lily to promote it :P

That Dumb Derp

kiwifarms.net
What I do know she's lying about is hating the idea or condemning it in secret while it was going on. Otherwise the whole Firerose thing was a legit thing that happened, and Josh's lack of denouncement over time (in other words he never said "Don't ship me with Ink Rose! She's underage!") speaks volumes. I don't know if he was necessarily into her but it's still pretty sus, because people around her were constantly saying how perfect a relationship between her and one of her friends in the community would be, despite her being underage.

So there's something you can condemn Josh for. Not telling people to lay off and stop promoting it.

As for this

This isn't the first time that happened, she's said a few nasty (and false) things about Josh years after they ended their friendship, almost as if she's come up with them on the spot after thinking about them;

She's accused Josh of basically holding her hostage and maintaining a "coercive friendship" under duress years after he cut ties with her.

She's called him racist for including a rather racially insensitive song about Natives from Peter Pan in the credits of their MLP Over a Barrel collab a number of years after the fact, as if she had zero creative input into the video at all.

The thing about the grooming thing is that it's not just coming from Lily (although, being opportunistic with people and things she doesn't like, has certainly hopped to the forefront of it), and it's something that if you do even a bit of thinking into the situation, you'd see that it's a real thing that did happen. Maybe not by Josh's hand, but certainly by his close friends and community at the time who promoted it. Heck, you yourself even admitted that it was a mistake for Josh and Lily to promote it :P
From what I can tell, the dating between Ink and Josh didn't happen, but what did happen was the creation of the ship for a video (without people thinking of the implications). And then fans being fans and creating the shipping. It's... tricky. I don't think Josh encouraged it beyond the characters, but Lily certainly attempted line crossing.

To give Josh the absolute benefit of the doubt, I don't think he fully realized the extent of the shipping until after it was all done and over with. That said, I have found some sources of Josh being uncomfortable (while, interestingly, Ink poked him with shipteasing to make him squirm).

Sometimes, you can show discomfort in a way that's humorous, and I think that's what was being done in these posts.

Last edited:

E-Dawg427

kiwifarms.net

As for this

The above post by That Dumb Derp has a good take on this imo. From all available evidence, the shipping was just Josh and Ink Rose goofing around online because they found it funny. They did make it very clear that they were only cool with shipping their ocs, and not as actual people. Maybe the reason Josh did not denounce it was because him and Ink Rose never saw it as a serious problem? Even Lily and Josh's other detractors never even saw it as a problem until very recently to my knowledge, so it doesn't seem to have been something that was met with backlash to the point that a lack of denouncement spoke volumes. They probably just took it as a joke and never thought much about it after it stopped.
If Josh was grooming that would mean that Josh established an emotional connection with Ink Rose to lower her guard with the objective of some sort of romantic/sexual relationship. There is no evidence Josh did anything resembling this. You yourself admitted that you don't know if Josh was into her. I don't understand how you can claim that grooming definitely happened but at the same time not being definitely sure Josh was into her. If Josh was not into her and had no intentions to have a relationship with her, it is by definition not grooming.
By all available evidence, it was a misguided joke that the community took too far. There is no evidence that suggests that Josh was a groomer. I find Lily's years-long silence on it and the consistently good character Josh has shown to be sufficiently good arguments against the possibility to the point that I do not believe it unless there is proof. Yes, I do condemn Josh for not telling people to lay off. That is something he should have done. But there is a very big difference between promoting a misguided shipping of their fictional ocs, and actual grooming.

Last edited:

anger is good

kiwifarms.net
No.

Powerlevel time: I'm actually ace/aro. This is not how the thought process works. Unless there is something deeply, fundamentally wrong with the way you interact with other human beings, there is no way that you assume a friendship is romantic. It's simply not how you look at another person. Like I'm trying right now to explain in text what the difference is but I literally do not know what it's like to develop romantic feelings for somebody. The only correlation I can make is that, based on observation, I do not (and do not WANT to) interact with or think about friends that I love in any way that approaches romantic.

Obviously things are different per individual, but if you're aromantic this is an emotion you do not feel and unless somebody on the outside tells you 'Oh, you must have a crush on them!' the correlation isn't going to be made. And most people are going to be able to recognize fairly early on that it's not the case. Kids flirt with adult concepts before they understand them, but as they grow up they figure out pretty quick that just because they're a girl and their best friend is a boy it doesn't mean they have a crush.

Kids figure that kind of thing out on their own. I imagine that when you develop your first crush you understand that it's very different from the friendships you've had before (or so my observation of the species has led me to deduce).

You can tell by Lily's writing that she isn't aromantic, to say the least; as I mentioned before, you can read how an author approaches characters in their general fiction and get a reasonable understanding of certain facets of their experience. A man writes relationships differently than a woman; an asexual or aromantic author writes differently than somebody who... isn't. Again, can't speak for everyone, but speaking for myself, since romance isn't part of my life, when I write I have to consciously remind myself that oh, right, that's a thing some people go through I guess.

Lily's romances read as being written by a horny man, but they are still romances-- she likes to focus on them cuddling and talking and being supportive of each other (well, she likes to have the subservient partner be supportive of her self-insert OC, anyway). Their conversations can get suggestive and deeply creepy, but she's obviously writing out from her own romantic experiences, not just conflating sexual attraction with romantic attraction.

So no, Lily definitely is not aromantic.

first of all i just wanted to say this subject is kind of dumb and i dont want any hurt feelings about this so your experiences are valid and i get what you're trying to say

but i think you're forgetting that lily is NOT ace and that makes your experiences not appliable to her

im not going to powerlevel my romantic/sexual inclinations but there were moments in my life (SPECIALLY high school holy shit) in which people made me feel like i should be attracted to someone, so much that i actually thought this way. denial is one hell of a drug and if you're even slightly favorable to the idea you can trick yourself. hell, there are many ace people that genuinelly thought they were bi because they weren't favouring one sex over the other

so, i think it's very, very plausible to believe that lily has friends, people she genuinely likes, trusts and want to spend time with, and also want to have sex with them, and think "well, this is love!". this would explain why she simultaneously believes that she is only romantically attracted to people very close to her but "catches feelings very easily". that's not love, that's just being friends with people you're attracted to.

and yes, i do believe that lily is in denial about this, because lesbians are fucking annoying and try to pretend that lesbian love is somehow more pure or wholesome than other sexualities and lily DESPERATELY wants to feel like a pure and wholesome lesbian woman. realizing you don't fell love, when that is so hyped in our society, can be genuinely unconfortable and many people understandably are in denial about this

anyway, just wanted to explain my point and im willing to let this subject drop. im not willing to make enemies over hypothetizing some youtuber's sexuality

>Considers self to be a 'professional writer'
>"English was my worst subject"

I know that getting grades doesn't mean much. Lots of people get A's in English but not all of them write best-selling novels.

It's still a funny thing to hear her admit, and explains a whole lot about not just her writing but her opinions about writing.

this reminds me of after that twitter fiasco that lily was like "omg people say i dont read adult books but i do" and didnt name a single example

King_Boo_Official

kiwifarms.net
lily's just deliberately being an grade A prick at this point

View attachment 2280249
thats the dark elf character lizzy made that she said she made asexual because she didnt want people sexualizing this character in particular.
And lily HAD to go and make her the most domminant and kinky out of all of them. this isn't your character lily, this is still lizzy's character she gave you permission to use, when she gave you permission to use her.doubt she's still giving you permission to do such anymore considering everything.

Considering your current (life support) gf is asexual you sure as hell are acephobic.

and no lily. we need more context on Mara. what did she do, flash her fatty tits in an arbys or something or tried fucking people in public places. Considering she's a pokemon wouldn't that just be like seeing rats mating in a restaurant? be a bit weird and disgusting but, pokemon are still essentially just animals some with a higher iq than the average human. this is why you not giving us lore is a pain in the ass because if mara is just 'a pokemon' then why are you applying sexual characteristics to an animal/pet you weirdo, but considering she has human rights or whatever lily's bullshit excuse is.... Mikaila should be in jail for her pokemon/ pet causing public disruption. Closest we have irl is dogs biting people and then the owners getting in trouble but in this case- sex offences in public by a pokemon. being a sex offender mara should be in jail too. this ain't something to laugh off casually- she probably sexually exposed herself to minors- considering this is arbys and not an adult restaurant like hooters.

great way to write lesbians, them being sex offenders.

Lily orchard, savior of lesbians.Has not written one unproblematic lesbian coupple.
Well personally,
as somebody who falls into several groups affected by negative labels and stereotypes,
I don't care all that much about most "problematic tropes".
But you know who does? Lily! In retrospect, I'm surprised she didn't go full "Kyoto Animation" on Dreamworks after the so-called "Voltron incident". Her problem is her failure to see media as a reflector of culture rather than a creator of it (i.e. "when there's smoke, there's fire"). But I bet me telling her to roll with the punches unless outrage is absolutely warranted would be taken as gaslighting or some shit.