Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Okay, two things,

1. Jerry is a disgusting pig.

2. What is this obsession with dark Jedi and other dark shit? I’ve had this question on my mind for a while.
Seems like just another one of those areas where Lily never matured past her teenage mentality.
The Sith get the cool red lightsabers and the black robes and they're mega-super-badasses, unlike those wimpy Jedi who try to talk things out instead of just killing the people they don't like.
Plus Lily's general being a childish jackass with a hatred for authority and expectations.
She can't even be bothered to hold herself to her own standards, so naturally she hates the Jedi who demand disciplin, self-control and maturity from their member.
For her it's all about the power fantasy. To imagine herself as the mega-uber-badass who does whatever she wants and don't take no shit from nobody, which she projects onto the Sith.

King_Boo_Official

kiwifarms.net
Think nothing of it, friend.

But yeah, this is the thing that irks me about Lily; this whole "table scraps are tables craps" mentality. You need to understand that a lot of the time it simply wasn't feasible for a show to go all-out on their gay representation and that they had to settle for half-measures until things begun to improve.

Like, I still remember what it was like back in 2014 when the final episode of Korra aired. Even though it was just an ambiguous shot of the two girls holding hands, people lost their fucking minds over it. Something like that was unheard of for a cartoon to do at the time, and it's definitely what opened the gates for more and more shows to keep pushing that limit of what constitutes as appropriate for children. Call it cheap, call it a last-minute romance shoved in because the writers had nothing left to lose, the fact of the matter is that without Korra x Asami, we probably wouldn't have gotten something like Luz x Amity, at least not for a loooong while.

Same thing with Steven Universe. I dislike the show, too, but it's genuinely head numbingly insane how much she dissed the gay wedding just because of something as silly and inconsequential as muh proper terminology. Lily, for fucks sake! It's the first gay wedding in a children's show, are you nuts? Do you know how huge of a step forward that is? A lot of LGBT+ folks didn't think we'd ever get to that point, and that doesn't even matter to you? Fuck, man.

It's fine to demand better, but it's fine to also appreciate what you already have.
That's what I'm saying. The real enemy isn't the writers who put one gay character in and take pride in the representation, it's not even the people who write gay people in "problematic ways" (because maybe if the idea that gay people aren't perfect was shoved down the libs' throats then James Charles would face actual consequences). The people Lily should direct all her anger towards are the ones who object to the mere existence of LGBT+ people, let alone fictional characters.
It's fine to not like Steven Universe, but Lily's bad-faith criticisms have made me re-evaluate my perspective on the show, and now I like it even more, flaws and all.

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
Seems like just another one of those areas where Lily never matured past her teenage mentality.
The Sith get the cool red lightsabers and the black robes and they're mega-super-badasses, unlike those wimpy Jedi who try to talk things out instead of just killing the people they don't like.
Plus Lily's general being a childish jackass with a hatred for authority and expectations.
She can't even be bothered to hold herself to her own standards, so naturally she hates the Jedi who demand disciplin, self-control and maturity from their member.
For her it's all about the power fantasy. To imagine herself as the mega-uber-badass who does whatever she wants and don't take no shit from nobody, which she projects onto the Sith.
It's just Anakin's "from my perspective the Jedi are evil!" line taken as gospel.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm saying. The real enemy isn't the writers who put one gay character in and take pride in the representation, it's not even the people who write gay people in "problematic ways" (because maybe if the idea that gay people aren't perfect was shoved down the libs' throats then James Charles would face actual consequences). The people Lily should direct all her anger towards are the ones who object to the mere existence of LGBT+ people, let alone fictional characters.
It's fine to not like Steven Universe, but Lily's bad-faith criticisms have made me re-evaluate my perspective on the show, and now I like it even more, flaws and all.
At the end of the day it's not even about liking or disliking something, it's about hypocrisy and double standards. I can at least respect someone who dislikes something I like if they're respectful towards people who like it and generally remain in good faith with their criticisms (i.e. not making shit up), but Lily doesn't care about any of that. It's like Mauler with his "objective criticism". Personal bias disguised as objectivity is not a recent phenomenon, but it sure is prevalent in recent times for online critics of media and especially media aimed at children for some bizarre reason.

King_Boo_Official

kiwifarms.net
I was reminded today checking on twitter of how much other trans people and lesbians despise lily, i saw her name in so many blacklists on profiles of Owl House fans

edit: words and typo
That's absolutely hilarious, but I don't doubt it for a second. If I need evidence that moral-crusading shitstains are a vocal minority of the fandomsphere, this here is it. No self-respecting cartoon fan wants anything to do with Lily.
I remember when Lily called Mr. Enter a fascist and he said being hated on by Lily was the best thing he accomplished in his career, and Lily tried to spin that as a self-burn.

Mac Tíre na Gealaí

Disappointed Warcraft Nerd
kiwifarms.net
37Oc7WF.png

I just... don't have the words...

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2401886

"We're in love!"

"Ok now what?"

"Well, we hold hands!"

"Ok?"

"And we kiss!!!"

"You certainly do."

"And we cry out each other's names!"

"I mean sure?"

I'll never get over how juvenile Jerry's interpretation of love is. Like, it's literally the most story-book "And they lived happily ever after" crap that is recklessly mocked in subversive media. Aliana and Rey don't have any qualities, they don't share interests or hobbies (and no, the Force shit doesn't count as a hobby), they don't have any interaction besides "God I love you so much" and the 4 variations that exist of that conversation specifically, the most interesting thing they supposedly do is fuck (which MOST normal people would consider a pretty basic expression of love, if that.), and that's it. I mean what else could they need?/s They're in loooooooooooove.

I've said it before but Ill say it again. Being in a relationship with Jerry must be a nightmare of boredom. Like, if this is his expectation, then I totally understand only the star-struck falling for his *coughhack* """""charms"""""".

Mac Tíre na Gealaí

Disappointed Warcraft Nerd
kiwifarms.net
"We're in love!"

"Ok now what?"

"Well, we hold hands!"

"Ok?"

"And we kiss!!!"

"You certainly do."

"And we cry out each other's names!"

"I mean sure?"

I'll never get over how juvenile Jerry's interpretation of love is. Like, it's literally the most story-book "And they lived happily ever after" crap that is recklessly mocked in subversive media. Aliana and Rey don't have any qualities, they don't share interests or hobbies (and no, the Force shit doesn't count as a hobby), they don't have any interaction besides "God I love you so much" and the 4 variations that exist of that conversation specifically, the most interesting thing they supposedly do is fuck (which MOST normal people would consider a pretty basic expression of love, if that.), and that's it. I mean what else could they need?/s They're in loooooooooooove.

I've said it before but Ill say it again. Being in a relationship with Jerry must be a nightmare of boredom. Like, if this is his expectation, then I totally understand only the star-struck falling for his *coughhack* """""charms"""""".
I was more at a loss for words over the implications. Tahleea is Aliana's mother, saying she considers Rey a daughter... that's married to her other daughter.

Lily's incest fetish is growing and becoming more prevalent.

That Dumb Derp

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day it's not even about liking or disliking something, it's about hypocrisy and double standards. I can at least respect someone who dislikes something I like if they're respectful towards people who like it and generally remain in good faith with their criticisms (i.e. not making shit up), but Lily doesn't care about any of that. It's like Mauler with his "objective criticism". Personal bias disguised as objectivity is not a recent phenomenon, but it sure is prevalent in recent times for online critics of media and especially media aimed at children for some bizarre reason.
At least Mauler can better explain why he believes his opinion is "objective" without coming off as a giant hypocrite like Lily does (at least most of the time). Everytime Lily tries to explain herself it's nearly always a contradiction of previous points.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
I was reminded today checking on twitter of how much other trans people and lesbians despise lily, i saw her name in so many blacklists on profiles of Owl House fans

edit: words and typo
i didnt know block words could be public info on twitter or am i being a retard?

or are people deliberately saying 'ay, block lily orchard' on their profiles? Because that's hilarious considering how much she praises the show yet the fans don't like her.

LuciusTheTrap

Spreading the Elimine truth
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2401886

I hate how Lily just uses the 'smile' verb in general. Not only does she spam it like all the time, but it's something you'd expect a newbie writer to do when they first discover the 'Show, don't tell,' principle. They think "Oh, well, instead of stating my character is happy, I'll just have them smile instead," not realizing how that's only a marginal improvement. Just having your characters do the most basic expressions of emotion isn't good enough. Your hero might clench their fists, but mine will remain perfectly relaxed. You might have shown an emotion, but you haven’t made your reader feel anything.

The best way to evoke feelings in a reader is to slow things down and enter your character's mind to try to picture what they'd be thinking at the time. A mother thanking someone for saving their child could have been a really touching moment if Lily just put in a little more thought to how these characters could react. Like, let's take a look from Rey's perspective in this scene. She's someone whose been abandoned by her family at a very young age, and now she got pulled into a mother's hug and told she was family; surely there's a lot of strong emotions stirring in that head of hers, but Lily never explores ANY of them.

I don't care about your "it's just for fun go away vultures" excuse, Lily, this is middle school level storytelling. Writing emotions isn't hard, it just requires a bit more time and thought than garbage prose like "she smiled brightly."

Last edited:

BreadLoafGuy69

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have this call? The link doesn’t work.
Also, does anyone have a screenshot of Lily promoting Stockholm on the side of her Tumblr. It used to be on this side of her blog. (2nd image)

Attachments

• 5222B467-1EF2-45AF-8408-069C7D30B774.jpeg
    5222B467-1EF2-45AF-8408-069C7D30B774.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 61
  • BD0C4A53-CEEC-4EBD-800C-A04698A9709F.jpeg
    BD0C4A53-CEEC-4EBD-800C-A04698A9709F.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

she a dyke in real life?

Yes mom, i promise i'm not reading weird shit
kiwifarms.net
i didnt know block words could be public info on twitter or am i being a retard?
Oh blocklists, these are fairly common on fandom spaces nowdays (DNI's everywhere), some people put a pinned tweet on their profile while others may put a google document or other list site.

i'll let you with some opinions of owl house fans, to be fair most of them don't even know she exists, comparing her and Mikaila's content regarding the show with other critics or even reactors of all people, she's severely under-performing.

Attachments

• everyonehateslily1.png
    everyonehateslily1.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 91
  • everyonehateslily2.png
    everyonehateslily2.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 88
  • everyonehateslily3.png
    everyonehateslily3.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 81
  • everyonehateslily4.png
    everyonehateslily4.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 84
  • everyonehateslily5.png
    everyonehateslily5.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 74
  • what_is_this_a_crossover_episode.png
    what_is_this_a_crossover_episode.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 90

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have this call? The link doesn’t work.
Also, does anyone have a screenshot of Lily promoting Stockholm on the side of her Tumblr. It used to be on this side of her blog. (2nd image)
I don't know about the Skype call.
But I think these archives should suffice for the latter.
Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 6.40.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 6.48.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-02 at 6.48.29 AM.png

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
So, show of hands, everyone who is surprised that Jerry immediately abandoned every single one of his rules about what is necessary to write a good gay couple, as soon as he found a show that featured teenage girls cuddling in a way that turns him on.

...Anybody?
Not surprised in the slightest. The language thing is the one that gets me the most. What's the difference between "Will you go out with me?" and "will you marry me?" other than she has a hateboner for the show that features the latter?

Ben Laden

Al-Qatsuki has retaken Afghanistan.
kiwifarms.net
Not surprised in the slightest. The language thing is the one that gets me the most. What's the difference between "Will you go out with me?" and "will you marry me?" other than she has a hateboner for the show that features the latter?
Way Lily described it is basically because Hooty says 'GF.'

That's it. Not even 'girlfriend' but an abbreviation for it. I'm not gonna act like this is bad LGBT rep or anything, but you can't in good faith say this is A+ rep and SU is an F. Lily can play make-believe all she wants, but its obvious this is just because she wants to finger Amity and Luz and she thinks Ruby and Sapphire are ugly, so it's not sexy to watch them get married and be cute.

saladimitate

kiwifarms.net
Way Lily described it is basically because Hooty says 'GF.'

That's it. Not even 'girlfriend' but an abbreviation for it. I'm not gonna act like this is bad LGBT rep or anything, but you can't in good faith say this is A+ rep and SU is an F. Lily can play make-believe all she wants, but its obvious this is just because she wants to finger Amity and Luz and she thinks Ruby and Sapphire are ugly, so it's not sexy to watch them get married and be cute.
Well, I'm not surprised by this thought but this is pretty much settling the implication more and more that he likes to jerk it to teens than to 4000-year-old non-binary lolis...

Excuse me, gonna bleach my brain