Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Cruising with the guys
kiwifarms.net
It's not out of the realm of possibility for Gardevoir to be weak to the cold. It's based on the biology of a human (As far as I can tell) so of course it will get cold. It's also extremely skinny so nothing is preventing it from freezing unless someone throws a coat on it. Not sure where the cold-blooded thing comes from tho.
Random guess: Lily trying to further distinguish Gardevoirs as non-human for "sex is bad" purposes.

Stuck Pooh

kiwifarms.net
O.K, kind of a colossal nit-pick here, but was it ever explained why G is susceptible to the cold?

In game, Gardevoir aren't weak to cold damage, it's neutral against them. Is this something unique to Lily's Gardevoir or is it another one of her clever little "tweaks" she made to the Pokemon lore just so she can get Mikalia to draw her poke-waifu snuggling with her?

What's even more jarring is that Butterfree here, as a Bug/Flying type, is actually weak to the cold and Ice attacks in game, so if any of Lily's pokemon should be bothered by the lack of heat, it's her. This isn't even "deep lore" stuff, these are the things that anyone who's played a Pokemon game should know, and even if you didn't, you can fact check this in under a minute using the Internet. I know I've brought this up before, but it constantly baffles me that, despite being branded as a "Pokemon comic", Lily constantly gets basic Pokemon info wrong...that or she just flat out doesn't care about the rules of the setting. Considering how much Pokemons she's played, it's probably the latter, just like TSR and her WoW fanfics. She only likes a few things from the setting but doesn't really like most of the setting as a whole, so she somehow twists the narrative to make the entire story of the setting revolve around the few things she likes.

I'm not sure what that kind of mindset is called, but I'm pretty sure most people are supposed to grow out of it in their teens...at the very least it can't be healthy for the development of an aspiring writer.
Closest to an explanation as to why Gardevoir is sensitive to the cold is that Gardevoirs are native to warmer climates. But it's unlikely that that alone would sent G into hypothermic shock of all things, so by the power of fanservice, changes were made.

madhouse_pt_4.png

Dunno why Lily would continue to live in a place that has such an harsh effect on her pokemon. That would also be a serious disantvantage for them when fighting wouldn't it?

So, the next two parts of the Blizzard arc are then dedicated to find excuses explain, why G snuggling up to Lily is the only thing that they can do to help her. There is no other way to warm G up! No.Other.Way.

First we discard all pf Lily's fire type pokemon that could help out G.
Magmar is unavailable because of a falling out, pressumably because magmar insisted that Lily's headcanons aren't canon.
madhouse_pt_5.png

Then Salazzle can't help because it's apparently also cold blooded. A pokemon that can generate fire, also can't generate body heat.
Stellar writing.
madhouse_pt_6.png

Then Lily somehow doesn't know how to change the water temparature in a tub/shower. As well as not providing any alternative sources of heating for her warmth seeking pokemon. #1 trainer
madhouse_pt_7.png

After this the comic continues with the explanation that Lily and G share a mind that was posted previously.

Gardevoir, the strongest of Lily's pokemon and all pokemon ever, the only pokemon Lily fought in the championships with, the last of it's kind, is bested by temparature drop - and the only thing that can save her is to be nestled between Lily's titties. :story:
madhouse_pt_8.png

EDIT: Can't wait to read the wiki page for this one.
madhouse_gabby.png

madhouse_gabriella.png

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closest to an explanation as to why Gardevoir is sensitive to the cold is that Gardevoirs are native to warmer climates. But it's unlikely that that alone would sent G into hypothermic shock of all things, so by the power of fanservice, changes were made.

View attachment 2887118
Dunno why Lily would continue to live in a place that has such an harsh effect on her pokemon. That would also be a serious disantvantage for them when fighting wouldn't it?

So, the next two parts of the Blizzard arc are then dedicated to find excuses explain, why G snuggling up to Lily is the only thing that they can do to help her. There is no other way to warm G up! No.Other.Way.

First we discard all pf Lily's fire type pokemon that could help out G.
Magmar is unavailable because of a falling out, pressumably because magmar insisted that Lily's headcanons aren't canon.
View attachment 2887144
Then Salazzle can't help because it's apparently also cold blooded. A pokemon that can generate fire, also can't generate body heat.
Stellar writing.
View attachment 2887149
Then Lily somehow doesn't know how to change the water temparature in a tub/shower. As well as not providing any alternative sources of heating for her warmth seeking pokemon. #1 trainer
View attachment 2887159
After this the comic continues with the explanation that Lily and G share a mind that was posted previously.

Gardevoir, the strongest of Lily's pokemon and all pokemon ever, the only pokemon Lily fought in the championships with, the last of it's kind, is bested by temparature drop - and the only thing that can save her is to be nestled between Lily's titties. :story:

EDIT: Can't wait to read the wiki page for this one.
View attachment 2887229
View attachment 2887231
Could Gardivor just not go into her Pokeball? That one early Pokémon episode where Ash almost froze to death had him recall all his Pokémon so they wouldn’t die from the cold.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
"Gardevoir are cold-blooded."

No they aren't. Nothing about Gardevoir's anatomy, biology, or habitat suggests that it is the type of creature that cannot regulate it's own internal temperature like other animals could. Gardevoir isn't a fish, Gardevoir isn't a lizard. Hell, the "Fairy" typing Gardevoir is a part of makes it basically the closest to a "Human" Pokemon that you can get.

Jerry, do you know what kinds of climates necessitate the biological advantages of cold-bloodedness? One's where the use of internal energy and physical exertion is to be carefully regulated. Lizards in the desert are cold-blooded because they can bask in the sunlight all day to regulate their internal temperature without requiring burning energy in order to do it. Then when it's cold, they bury into the sand, hide in caves, or find deep cervices to shelter themselves in a way where, again, they don't have to burn the same energy warm-blooded creatures do to stay warm. Why would that be necessary? Because harsh environments require a more careful use of resources and abilities. This is why you don't see cows in the desert.

You find Ralts in the middle of forests, on the outskirts of civilization, around lakes, the woods at the bottom of mountains, basically anywhere where a Ralts can feasibly hide under bushes and away from predators.

This is not the type of climate that suggests that Gardevoir is cold-blooded.

Shut the fuck up and just admit you want to fuck the animal already Jerry, Jesus Christ.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Could Gardivor just not go into her Pokeball? That one early Pokémon episode where Ash almost froze to death had him recall all his Pokémon so they wouldn’t die from the cold.
There was actually an entry in madhouse where Gardevoir didn't want to go in her PokeBall. Like she would moan and cry in pain when Lily tried to recall her. She described it as being in a black void or whatever the fuck. It was one of the first arcs they did.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was actually an entry in madhouse where Gardevoir didn't want to go in her PokeBall. Like she would moan and cry in pain when Lily tried to recall her. She described it as being in a black void or whatever the fuck. It was one of the first arcs they did.
Well, G has been shown to be a sentient being. Tell her to suck it up and get in the ball so she doesn’t fucking die from cold.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
Well, G has been shown to be a sentient being. Tell her to suck it up and get in the ball so she doesn’t fucking die from cold.
That would require discipline and boundaries, both of which Jerry has conveniently attributed to abuse in most of his work and his ramblings on Tumblr.

Just so that the Gal-Pals ahead of time know why denying Jerry's advances and touching without consent is considered abusive.

Grumpy Pickle Rick

kiwifarms.net
In a desperate bid for validation, Lily does the "Honest opinion of my OC" trend.
View attachment 2887239
Replies are nothing but praise, I hate the way everyone present speaks.
View attachment 2887240
View attachment 2887241
View attachment 2887243
This is one of the many reasons why I don’t enjoy western cartoons or anime anymore. The communities are full of freaks like Jerry.

You know, this might sound crazy but I feel almost sorry for these guys. Because of how empty there lives are.

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes a slice of life with no angst wherein being in a Pokeball is like being trapped in a never-ending dark void.

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
Fans of Liliana's Alaina: Confident, badass, always does what's right.

Actual Alaina: Ugly cries the second someone doesn't like her, shocks grandmas when they say mean things to her, she could destroy the economy and help improverish people everywhere with the kind of resources she has but doesn't, making her really not that different than the millionaires she gleefully send to commit mass suicide. Am I missing something?

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
Fans of Liliana's Alaina: Confident, badass, always does what's right.
Pro tip to all potential writers out there, even the lazy ones: if this is all the compliments people can come up with for your character? Your character is shit because all of these are the most superficial, non-quality related attributes one could use to describe a character they like. "They can fight in an action story, they do good things and they're confident.".

King_Boo_Official

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the many reasons why I don’t enjoy western cartoons or anime anymore. The communities are full of freaks like Jerry.

You know, this might sound crazy but I feel almost sorry for these guys. Because of how empty there lives are.
No, people like Lily are treated like the freaks they are in most communities and fandoms. Lily's name especially is mud in every fandom she's associated with. Hell, when she decided to toss her hat into the ring of Owl House discourse, even the Owl House Twitter community was like "ew, is that Lily Orchard?".

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/43b52
Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 7.35.58 PM.png

Take it from Lily, you people who don't write twisted rape fantasies and constantly fetishize abusive relationships have never really suffered in your lives.

I don't understand how she can say this and not once think about everything she's written. It leads me to believe her entire catalogue of work is one large Freudian slip.

work of art

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2888305
Take it from Lily, you people who don't write twisted rape fantasies and constantly fetishize abusive relationships have never really suffered in your lives.

I don't understand how she can say this and not once think about everything she's written. It leads me to believe her entire catalogue of work is one large Freudian slip.

oh my god just leave these randys to imagine whatever they want for fucks sake

thats why every fandom hates you lily

Andthensomeguy

kiwifarms.net
meh wether/basic natural thigns can still effect pokemon regardless of type advantages.
Bonsly didn't want to join the others in a spring pool because of its rock typing in Mystery of Mew
and i cant remember the episode but we have seen pokemon squinting/having trouble waling through bad wether like rain/harsh snow storm even if the pokemon is resistant/newutral to flying type (so wind), water type (so rain) and even pokemon feeling the effects of hot weather (so fire).
Natural enviroment doesn't always effect pokemon- no water or rock pokemon could walk on grassy fields as examples- but they can effect pokemon in other way.

i know this is going into anime-not game territory but meh, lily's comic pulls from multiple cannons, so i can too

I get that Pokemon can be messed up by the environment if its intense enough, even in the games moves like Hail and Ice Beam can mess up Pokemon that are neutral, or even resistant, to Ice in the right circumstances.

If it was just "Gardevoir doesn't like cold because she's thin or used to warmer climates", that'd be fine, the cold blooded thing makes no sense, but that's not to huge a deal, it's a small little detail that I can over look. But what I can't ignore as someone who knows at least the basic's of Pokemon is that freaking Butterfree is completely unbothered by the cold despite being weak to Ice in pretty much every incarnation of every piece of media it's been in. The fire breathing waifu lizard can't take a bit of cold but for some reason the bug can? Hell, even if I didn't know anything about Pokemon I'd be calling B.S because, you know, it's fairly common knowledge that most bugs freaking die in the winter.

At the end of the day, Lily is still marketing this as a Pokemon comic as an easy way to draw in an audience and get fans, but if she's going to sell this to people as a Pokemon comic and then go ahead and ignore something as basic and fundamental as type weaknesses and advantages when writing, then she has no excuse to get angry when people call her out on it.

But anyways, enough Pokemon spurging for now...

View attachment 2888305

Bitch, you can't write one story without it involving rape in some way, shape, or form. You have no leg to stand on when lecturing people about being dramatic or angsty.

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
The sad thing about Butterfree an G is that was literally the only relationship that was actually wholesome on the whole comic. Mikaila is either treated like shit, like an idiot or an non entity whose only job is make sure Liliana doesn't have to work on any of her relationships. We all know the mess that G and Liliana are. Marah and G barely had any scenes together and none of them make their "romance" memorable or endearing for anyone, but Butterfree was just an innocent little bug that cared about G and G in return never had any negative interaction with her. They were both raised by the same person and lived together for years, it made sense that they could develop feelings for each other over time. It was a nice, simple and unproblematic relationship that could have worked as the only shinning point on this toxic house.

Liliana couldn't have that because she made Butterfree too stupid for anyone to not see her as a dumb child, but instead of improving her characterization so Butterfree was shown to be more mature than that she decided to throw the whole idea to the toilet. If she can't add incest, rape, abuse or lack of boundaries somewhere she is not interested on it.

Last edited: