Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Pedophile cartoon sperg, dog and child rape fetishist, #resister, frequently manipulating friends, batshit insane satanist

Private Pyle

Hi...Joker.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doubleposting. I just...these stans are giving me a headache man
View attachment 722426
View attachment 722427
Rarely do fans justify hating someone, but the sycophants and ass kissers that parrot Lily's every word are
probably the most intolerable thing about her. "Why say something interesting or give updates on my work
when I could just sit here in my own shit and medication placating to this hopeless echo chamber?"
What is it with all this dick sucking?
Lily isn’t very talented, not particularly smart or clever, isn’t very nice or charming, and isn’t unique in format or opinions, from what I’ve seen.
So why do people latch onto her and worship her? What’s the appeal?
(Side note: I honestly do wonder what show they could possibly be talking about in regards to apologia.)

FroggyBoi

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
Boy I love the bookmark feature

Here are all three of Jerry's autism stories
I can tell you right now that I remember when I was diagnosed, I'm pretty sure most people on the spectrum do as it's quite a big moment to learn that you have something like autism.
Either she's faking it for clout like she's essentially faking being trans or she has the worst memory possible, which isn't possible given that she remembers to chastise Joshscorcher every couple of months.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Do you know if any of his older content was archived? I know some has, but some channels may just be sitting in the ether, a gold mine of info.
Edit:

Jerry is re-tarded. He doesn't want any stupid things he says be recorded for posterity.
And considering that's pretty much everything he says, that means everything because he says nothing that isn't stupid as hell.

Scoots

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doubleposting. I just...these stans are giving me a headache man
View attachment 722426
View attachment 722427
Rarely do fans justify hating someone, but the sycophants and ass kissers that parrot Lily's every word are
probably the most intolerable thing about her. "Why say something interesting or give updates on my work
when I could just sit here in my own shit and medication placating to this hopeless echo chamber?"
Now I'm curious as to what the show was my money is it either actually being a bad show for completely different reasons or something that only exclusively Tumblr hates which in Tumblr speak translates to everyone in the world

Private Pyle

Hi...Joker.
kiwifarms.net
Now I'm curious as to what the show was my money is it either actually being a bad show for completely different reasons or something that only exclusively Tumblr hates which in Tumblr speak translates to everyone in the world
My first thought was that it was OK KO: Let’s Be Heroes, given the recent controversy and the fact the creator is a straight male.
However, the anon mentioned “Nazi blowjob”, so the show must have redemption and forgiveness as it’s main themes or otherwise have gray morality and sympathetic villains.

FroggyBoi

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
My first thought was that it was OK KO: Let’s Be Heroes, given the recent controversy and the fact the creator is a straight male.
However, the anon mentioned “Nazi blowjob”, so the show must have redemption and forgiveness as it’s main themes or otherwise have gray morality and sympathetic villains.
Gee. I wonder what that could be!

Reactions: The Pink Panther

Scoots

kiwifarms.net
Having watched OK KO to the beginning I've seen nothing of the sort it's more straight forward good guy vs bad guy so far

what controversy are you referring to?

Private Pyle

Hi...Joker.
kiwifarms.net
Having watched OK KO to the beginning I've seen nothing of the sort it's more straight forward good guy vs bad guy so far

what controversy are you referring to?
Recently, three of the show’s artists were found leaving likes on Leslie Hung’s posts, an artist for Snotgirl who drew some risqué art in the past, who defended another artist for drawing Virgil x Dante.
It’s quite frankly a minor and exceptional controversy so I wouldn’t know if Lily’s circle would be aware of that.

Reactions: Jmz_33

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Recently, three of the show’s artists were found leaving likes on Leslie Hung’s posts, an artist for Snotgirl who drew some risqué art in the past, who defended another artist for drawing Virgil x Dante.
It’s quite frankly a minor and exceptional controversy so I wouldn’t know if Lily’s circle would be aware of that.
Well, they were aware of the “concrete” controversy, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they where aware of this one as well.

Reactions: Private Pyle

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Well, they were aware of the “concrete” controversy, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they where aware of this one as well.
Gotta love the stupid logic Lily uses. Can't critique a showrunner or critic if they're brown or dickless. And if I don't like them then they're secretly alt right Nazi sympathizers, or just not liberal enough to be right. Lily really is a cunt.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
How DARE a show teach kids that even people we don't like are humans with their own beliefs and experiences that make them act the way they do!

Everything should be black and white and good vs. evil, like in real life!

Private Pyle

Hi...Joker.
kiwifarms.net
How DARE a show teach kids that even people we don't like are humans with their own beliefs and experiences that make them act the way they do!

Everything should be black and white and good vs. evil, like in real life!
You joke but I have seen people argue that gray morality is inherently bad writing and writers should focus on simpler conflicts and villains.
If it was up to these people, we’d be right back to the moralities of Saturday morning cartoons.

Reactions: Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
You joke but I have seen people argue that gray morality is inherently bad writing and writers should focus on simpler conflicts and villains.
If it was up to these people, we’d be right back to the moralities of Saturday morning cartoons.
Nothing wrong with dumb, simple black and white morality in media, but it's hypocritical to say a show that tries to teach progressive values about tolerance of those different to you should treat people with opposing viewpoints to you as evil, irredeemable villains.

Then again, the adults who watch the show literally believe that those with opposing viewpoints to them are evil, irredeemable villains.

Private Pyle

Hi...Joker.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong with dumb, simple black and white morality in media, but it's hypocritical to say a show that tries to teach progressive values about tolerance of those different to you should treat people with opposing viewpoints to you as evil, irredeemable villains.

Then again, the adults who watch the show literally believe that those with opposing viewpoints to them are evil, irredeemable villains.
Oh I agree, nothing is inherently bad about having black and white morality in media. My only problem is when people like Lily say that all media has to be that way and that any show exploring dark and complex issues is bad writing. By the same token, saying the only good story is one that is needlessly dark and edgy is just as exceptional.

And yeah, most of the time people do project their political views on the media they watch.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino