Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Pedophile cartoon sperg, dog and child rape fetishist, neoliberal, frequently manipulating friends, sociopathic satanist

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry. I'm actively archiving everything.
And his justification is simply revenge. Because straight relationships have been mainstream for centuries (if not millennia), he feels the need to be extremely forceful with his gayness to stick it to the man or something.
He's not gay. He's a transtrender who is so sex hungry he larps as a lesbian. He'll never get sex, so he jacks off to his OC (And yes Jerry, it's an OC.) Getting facefucked by dogs. He's more pathetic than Chris Chan.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

FroggyMan

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
I was talking about his stans.
Oh, my mistake.

Well then they're autistic too!

He's not gay. He's a transtrender who is so sex hungry he larps as a lesbian. He'll never get sex, so he jacks off to his OC (And yes Jerry, it's an OC.) Getting facefucked by dogs. He's more pathetic than Chris Chan.
Let's not forget that he went trans just to sexually harass someone!

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Little late but I'm gonna assume the joke is that straights have made fun of and oppressed gays in the past. And now when Lily does it it's payback, or possibly a parody of that. I guess. Not really funny, not really clever.
But this is Lily we're talking about. A funnier joke would've been a pot calling kettle black type of thing. Or maybe just own what you say.

Last edited:

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Little late but I'm gonna assume the joke is that straights have made fun of and oppressed gays in the past. And now when Lily does it it's payback, or possibly a parody of that. I guess. Not really funny, not really clever.
But this is Lily we're talking about. A funnier joke would've been a pot calling kettle black type of thing. Or maybe don't make a re-tarded joke at all.
It wasn't a joke. Jerry legitimately hates other straight people. They remind him he isn't a woman and that drives him bonkers.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't a joke. Jerry legitimately hates other straight people. They remind him he isn't a woman and that drives him bonkers.
You're probably right. Any good damn time Lily makes a shitty statement that she didn't think out thought would sound super clever and hard hitting usually results in her rapidly back pedaling or doubling down. Luckily on Tumblr she has her Stans to help her sound smarter and divulge something intelligible from "they're boring"

• Late
Reactions: Poiseon

Private Pyle

Pogo says gay rights!
kiwifarms.net
Her stans are possibly the worst thing about Lily’s tumblr.

Forgive me if this is late but I can’t wrap my head around these sycophants.

Every post I read I just wonder, “Why do you white knight so hard? What do you hope to gain from it?”

Reactions: Lizard Machine Bugs

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net

Every post I read I just wonder, “Why do you white knight so hard? What do you hope to gain from it?”
They are thirsty to see Jerry's trannycock. That's literally it.

Reactions: Lizard Machine Bugs

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net

They are thirsty to see Jerry's trannycock. That's literally it.
The absolute saddest part is that he's not lying.

I'm not even gonna bother putting this in a spoiler tag to avoid clutter, you guys and everyone lurking need to see this.

Also these posts are rather old but make no mistake, Jerry's audience still feels the same way about him. If they didn't, all the NSFW R63 R34 art of him wouldn't exist.

http://archive.li/0Inxg
islamic content ahead.png

(Though we've had running suspicions that the last alicorn was a Jerry sockpuppet, which, honestly? It probably was.)

http://archive.li/WiSQn

http://archive.li/4yHcm
upload_2017-10-16_12-10-18.png

THEY ALL WANT THE TRANNYCOCK :cryblood::cryblood:

Private Pyle

Pogo says gay rights!
kiwifarms.net

I'm not even gonna bother putting this in a spoiler tag to avoid clutter, you guys and everyone lurking need to see this.

Also these posts are rather old but make no mistake, Jerry's audience still feels the same way about him. If they didn't, all the NSFW R63 R34 art of him wouldn't exist.

(Though we've had running suspicions that the last alicorn was a Jerry sockpuppet, which, honestly? It probably was.)

Aw sick.
Is Lily really the best they can do? Is that what they’re really into?

• Late
Reactions: Poiseon

FroggyMan

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net

So they're basically all Alex Jones clones?

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget that he went trans just to sexually harass someone!
am i right in saying its because Lizzy only dadet girls, so jerry 'became' one just to date her. I dont have anything against trans people, just people claiming theira sex they arent just to get into someone's pants is just... yikes.

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
am i right in saying its because Lizzy only dadet girls, so jerry 'became' one just to date her. I dont have anything against trans people, just people claiming theira sex they arent just to get into someone's pants is just... yikes.
It’s generally accepted he became trans to try and get with either Britney or Lizzy.

BeepMareep

Mildy perturbed
kiwifarms.net
That's a lot of effort and money just to get into somebody's pants. Rate me dumb, but I think Lily genuinely wants to be a woman (for lesbian sex and autogynophilia attention whoring).

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Interesting thing I remembered. Lily actually claims the exact opposite, for some reason.
Apparently Lizzy was straight all along and had to be conviced that dating a transwoman is gay.

View attachment 726563
Jesus, so it's possible Jerry wasn't lying about Lizzy telling him she didn't want him to transition. I still have doubts but it's interesting to see that Lizzy didn't view herself as being bisexual or gay while dating Jerry in the beginning or even during a portion of the engagement. It speaks to how well Jerry can pass for a woman I say.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
you say, but she could be lying... i'll still call her a girl dont worry, but even though she showed a tub of T pills, who's to say that image is fake/from somewhere else, that she doesnt just photoshop makeup on herself. The clothes thing i dont mind. i think nany should be alloued to wear feminin clothes. we allou girls to wear suots and traousers afterall. butt he expencive stuff, still, could be faking it
That's a lot of effort and money just to get into somebody's pants. Rate me dumb, but I think Lily genuinely wants to be a woman (for lesbian sex and autogynophilia attention whoring).

Private Pyle

Pogo says gay rights!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I’m calling bullshit on that story about the 11 year old boy.
The thing that always tips me off is how they never type what an actual child would say.

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
It also gives him optimism and confidence to ignore his sex-obsessed, media-obsessed, and existentially sad life.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino