Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Pedophile cartoon sperg, dog and child rape fetishist, neoliberal, frequently manipulating friends, sociopathic satanist

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
The photos we've seen of her show that, as far as skin colour goes, she's super pasty white.

I think it's been confirmed that she actually has Native heritage from her mother's side.
Lily claims to be Native Canadian, but the only tribe she's ever mentioned having heritage off is the Cherokee, and another user has confirmed a while back that the Cherokee are not counted among the Candadian First Nations.

However Lily also has openly admitted to knowing next to nothing about her native heritage, having no connection to her tribe, and no interest in learning more about either.

So she's pretty much just White for all intents and purposes.

Called her out in here, or does she have her own thread? Cause I don't remember her being mentioned before here...
I expected about as much. Thanks for clearing that up.

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
So she knows about us? Well shit! She might know about how we've called her out on several things! How long until she goes into full panic mode?
Sometime to never. The hugbox is thick. It's likely the internet won't give a shit until someone else besides
the brony community starts consistently shitting on her. She's got so much material, it's a ticking timebomb filled
with feces and glitter.
What are you talking about?

emmens

I wear pantspants
kiwifarms.net
lemme just get us back on track.

Aren't their posts out their of former patreon subscribers describing lily being a straight up tyrant in discords? cause I think I remember a video talking about how at one point she straight up axed theory discussion on her discord.

Funny we were discussing OK K.O.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 728959
Aren't their posts out their of former patreon subscribers describing lily being a straight up tyrant in discords? cause I think I remember a video talking about how at one point she straight up axed theory discussion on her discord.

View attachment 728960
Jerry now has an issue with OK KO because sugar's husband made it? Oh lord, someone please stop this black man and his jewish wife from making kid's cartoons I don't like. Jerry just needs to learn when he can stop jerking his hate boner.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Sorry this is a url, I can't archive on my phone, but a very interesting statement from Lily here. I'll archive it in like an hour.

Private Pyle

Pogo says gay rights!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 728959

View attachment 728960
“Yikes”
Oh boy, how long until we get “OK KO is Awful and Here’s Why”?

Oy vey we're getting more Nazi and SU talk over at fort Lily. Gag me.
What else is new at this point?

saladimitate

kiwifarms.net
Sorry this is a url, I can't archive on my phone, but a very interesting statement from Lily here. I'll archive it in like an hour.
View attachment 729114
http://archive.fo/awZ36
There ya go.

Also these I just found interesting while scrolling through the archive:
http://archive.fo/lAN21

And some more Patch demonizing: http://archive.fo/S9Y82

From this I'm thinking... Isn't it a good thing that slurs are starting to become normalized? Because that way, they wouldn't hurt anymore, people would just shrug and say "So? I'm Queer and damn proud of it"

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
From this I'm thinking... Isn't it a good thing that slurs are starting to become normalized? Because that way, they wouldn't hurt anymore, people would just shrug and say "So? I'm Queer and damn proud of it"
Good attitude to have. I guess that's kind of how the N-word became casual in the black community. But Lily's politics are so textbook that she probably thinks that would be dystopian.

emmens

I wear pantspants
kiwifarms.net
as always, Lily's immediate choice to write off the independant will and agency of people in the lgbt community who choose to use slurs as identifiers as a way to disempower their oppressors as having "internalised hatred" just makes me wonder how lily would fare in a debate discussing lgbt rights and activism with others.

Honestly it's always struck me as condescending and silencing when the "internalised hatred" argument gets wheeled out as a way to counteract these kind of arguments.

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 729114
Wasn't the election rigging thing disproven though, several times? So what's he prattling on about?

I also don't think anyone's calling Jerry a criminal, but it's not a good look for someone who fetishizes children and pretends he doesn't to be calling out pedophiles

Derped223

Mobius 9
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the election rigging thing disproven though, several times? So what's he prattling on about?
Probably the "rigging" that he (and alot of leftists) are going at is the electoral college being the problem because Hillary had the popular vote and still lost.

Private Pyle

Pogo says gay rights!
kiwifarms.net
Probably the "rigging" that he (and alot of leftists) are going at is the electoral college being the problem because Hillary had the popular vote and still lost.
Oh hey wouldn’t you know it?

I also don't think anyone's calling Jerry a criminal, but it's not a good look for someone who fetishizes children and pretends he doesn't to be calling out pedophiles
The exceptional part is that the “pedos” Lily is calling out are false alarms; it was just Tumblr crying pedo again.

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
In that case my guess is that Jerry's understanding of the purpose of the electoral college comes from Lightly Googling™

Oh hey wouldn’t you know it?
It is the same thing. The electoral college was brought in to give slave states more voting power because of their higher population, without actually giving black people the right to vote.
No it wasn't, Jerry, a simple fucking google search brings up hundreds of results that says you're wrong.

But hey, burden of proof is on the accuser, eh?

The election wasn't rigged, you dumb fuck, Trump just happened to play the game better. if Clinton was actually competent, she would have tried her best to appeal to the areas that would give her the most electoral votes while keeping the popular vote number in her favor.

Here's a nifty little thing for you, in order to win a state and get their electoral votes, you need the majority of popular votes! And guess what, both candidates got the majority of popular votes in the states in which they gained their electoral votes! And guess who got more states to back them? Orange man!

I'm not the biggest Trump supporter, but like I said, Trump played the game better. For Clinton, this was embarassing for her.

I don't know why I put effort into these anymore, Jerry's gonna call everything racist.

Private Pyle

Pogo says gay rights!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I put effort into these anymore, Jerry's gonna call everything racist.
No no, she’ll call you a snowflake conservative then bitch and moan about how TV-Y7 shows are too dark and mature for her tastes.

I realize this may not be the most appropriate place to ask but what is it about exceptional fanbases that produce such moral/outragefags?

You have Lily who started out in the MLP fanbase.

You have that one Sonic sperg who blamed the New Zealand shootings on Pewdiepie.

You have the SU fanbase with way too many examples to count.

Even the Sailor Moon fanbase has finger waggers when it comes to sexism in anime.

Is it something in the water?

FroggyMan

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
He's a tranny in the same sense Chris is a tranny

The only difference is that more people take him seriously
I'd say that I think we could actually take Chris a bit more seriously! When I first heard about this a couple years back, I immediately thought "Yep, that's just another one of his goofball schemes to get pussy". But as time went on and considering how long he's held up the act, I think he might genuinely be trans. That and it came out of nowhere (as far as we know).
With Lily, we know why she went trans, it was to sexually harass someone. And now she uses that as a shield any time someone wants to criticise her.
I realize this may not be the most appropriate place to ask but what is it about exceptional fanbases that produce such moral/outragefags?

You have Lily who started out in the MLP fanbase.

You have that one Sonic sperg who blamed the New Zealand shootings on Pewdiepie.

You have the SU fanbase with way too many examples to count.

Even the Sailor Moon fanbase has finger waggers when it comes to sexism in anime.

Is it something in the water?
Maybe people are just like that because they've done something wrong and they want to draw attention away from that?
...similar to Lily?

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
I'd say that I think we could actually take Chris a bit more seriously! When I first heard about this a couple years back, I immediately thought "Yep, that's just another one of his goofball schemes to get pussy". But as time went on and considering how long he's held up the act, I think he might genuinely be trans. That and it came out of nowhere (as far as we know).
With Lily, we know why she went trans, it was to sexually harass someone. And now she uses that as a shield any time someone wants to criticise her.
That's not really what I meant though

Generally people don't take Chris seriously, I urge you to find a single person who unironically believes that the dimensional merge is gonna happen
By contrast, people will listen to Jerry say dumb shit like "it's better to be a hypocrite and right than be forthright and wrong" and take him seriously

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino