Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Pedophile cartoon sperg, dog and child rape fetishist, neoliberal, frequently manipulating friends, sociopathic satanist

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
She knows literally nothing about Christianity, sufficiently lacks an understanding of the Christian conception of God such that there's no value in her repudiation of their position, and isn't even qualified to unwittingly crib Marcion's centuries-old arguments. She tried to liken Raava and Vaatu to God and Satan even though they were obviously inspired by yin-yang and are actualized as though Bryke was inspired by Manichaeism.

Probably thinks that Easter is a co-opted pagan festival, too.
Jerry isn't very smart. He spends a lot of time calling God a coward for bad things happening and has both called God a fascist and less intelligent than himself on the basis that Jerry believes he is morally superior.

The kinds of arguments you'd expect to hear from middle school atheists who think they're the first one's that came up with these ideas.

Reactions: UptownRuckus

Rev

20-year old troll
kiwifarms.net
i'd give lily credit, she is right about god being a narcissistic tit. i mean just read the bible, if you read it as in an abusive relationship between child and father or master and slave, makes more sense. the bible is illogical, there's no basis of fact in it and it lies so many times and moder day christians dont even follow it properly and alot of christians/subcategories are the slimiest people you can find. However if people find peace with christianity, they arent deluded into a cult (like mormonism, jehova whitness etc) and they dont 'ebelieve' an actual god existed but just follow some quotes from the bible like how teen girls thing 'ohh that quotes so deep, so relatable' and thats it, then fine.
>In This Moment I am Euphoric

but jokes aside back to lily. His spurging about the way lesbians are represented in cartoons (ie Rebecca sugar) is pretty funny. I mean, hes literally a heterosexual male who wants to be a lesbian telling real lesbians how to write lesbians. Ive dealt with his kind before so I know all this salt isn't really about cartoons or writing; it stems from the fact that hes a male and will never be like the kawaii lesbians in his yuri anime.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
1565737468760.png

The Mating Bond. You know? The Mating Bond that when it was revealed to exist was treated like a rape. That when G revealed to Lily she reacted with "I think I'm gonna be sick." The Mating Bond that Totally is not a metaphore for anything sexual inspite of the word Mating being attached to it.

It'll make for good "Wholesome Content™ "

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 889583
The Mating Bond. You know? The Mating Bond that when it was revealed to exist was treated like a rape. That when G revealed to Lily she reacted with "I think I'm gonna be sick." The Mating Bond that Totally is not a metaphore for anything sexual inspite of the word Mating being attached to it.

It'll make for good "Wholesome Content™ "
Does this mean Jerry can't get made a rape jokes? He's saying he'll be using the one thing he compared to rape for that funny wholesome content. So Rape must be something he'd be okay joking about. Even his own 'rape' (if you believe it happened) can now be made fun of then.

FroggyMan

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
!!!ATTENTION!!!!

A photo of Lily taking off her Shirt on a Live-stream and showing her tits on her underage viewers

View attachment 889896
Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately, you're a bit late to this one. If you have information you want to share, please lurk the thread. If no one's posted about this, you're good to go. If someone has, don't post anything other than your two cents.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
Has it been put to bed? like, you've explained the Comic!Lily is gonna be a snarky piece of shit to G everynow and again, I hardly call that "putting it to bed." That's being passive aggressive about.

honestly at this point Lily should just admit to doing this as a publicity stunt since they thrive so fucking much on drama.

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
Lily Orchard said:
I meant I’m going to use it for that NOW, considering the drama has been put to bed and returned to a sense of normality.
Benefit of the doubt: She probably means something like the running gag in "Rainbow Rocks" where everyone casually brings up Sunset's psychotic past and have to keep adding "Uh... no offense." It was a really dumb gag, and of course Lily would be inspired by it.

• Informative
Reactions: Ben Laden

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
Benefit of the doubt: She probably means something like the running gag in "Rainbow Rocks" where everyone casually brings up Sunset's psychotic past and have to keep adding "Uh... no offense." It was a really dumb gag, and of course Lily would be inspired by it.
Given Jerry’s lack of originality and hard on for Sunset this seems likely.

Extorian

Record levels of Autism.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 889263

Oh yeah, so Lily has a rule that gay couples in media can't break up. Apparently that's bad rep. Even though gay couples break up all the time, almost like they're normal couples.
The autism is really showing here.
His reasoning is impeccable. Truly one of the most intelligent critics of our time. 10/10 would ask why again

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino