Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
The logic really doesn't hold water, coming from Jerry. He's countering his own point about art and meaning. "Pick your battles, trying to make horror movies woke is impossible and laughable. Meanwhile, demanding all children's cartoons fit a specific mold and never so much as imply anything that isn't 100% woke is not just acceptable, but necessary."
What Jerry meant to say: "Never treat your LGBT characters like shit, unless it's in a product I had no intention of watching to begin with. Since it doesn't impact me or my viewing habits at all, I don't give a fuck."

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ShiftyBoi

Potatoesareneat

kiwifarms.net
Glad I missed out on mister tall chipmunk. I'm honestly embarrassed for Lily that her defenders are so incompetent.

anyway, i wanted to answer an earlier post

Agreed, I always liked Duck Tales more anyways. At least that franchise isn't bogged down by movies with shitty CGI. And speaking of sub-par art:

View attachment 930118

IT BEGINS! Bring on the abomination towards Arceus! God, I gotta remember how quickly this Tumblr uploads comics, she's posted at least 6 multi-panel comics in the last week!

Also why does that girl look like a Mime Jr. mixed with a human? I think Lily's having Mikael spend too much time drawing Pokemon. She'll never improve if she doesn't expand her horizons and occasionally draw other things.
The person in this comic is Lily's third "girlfriend", Ginger. Her tumblr, and her comic counterpart's wiki page (archived).

As for her design, it's not Mikaila's, but rather how Ginger depicts herself, according to Lily.
Screenshot (6).png

(archive)

The reason I felt compelled to answer this is that I personally find it hilarious that in this four-way relationship, two of them (Lily and Mikaila) have no idea what one of them looks like.

Also, sorry if this has been said before.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
so your telling me Lily doesnt know how 2 of her girlfriends look like... its ok if physical attraction aint your thing sand youre more for the personality but one bit about getting to know somone is to know how they look like. who's to say that one of her girlfriends is actually a boyfriend known at fat man jim from the Bahamas?

like no face times, or even selfies? You know you could just ask... or you know, be a sensible person and try your hardest to not get catfished. Like 'hey just to make sure you're a real person, skype me with you holding a spoon in your mouth and a red pencil in your hand!' or something along those lines. even a piece of paper saying 'hey lily it's your girlfriend' IN live video as photoshopping exists.

I know trust is a huge factor in relationships but you kinda come first when it comes to finding partners... you need to keep yourself safe.

Hell i wouldn't mind if she prefers to depict herself with blue hair and watermelon like cheeks, if thats her persona, go right ahead. Lily's current ~~persona~~ doesnt look like her at all and thats what she uses in her comics. but implying youve never seen a picture of her even.... are you wanting to be stabbed by some random fucker when you go an 'visit your girlfriend' this is how alot of human trafficking cases start. people being catfished. I dislike lily but i'd hate to hear she's being raped in some back alley street in Brazil or her death poppin up in a few years time because her girlfriend turned out to be a predator...

Last edited:

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
The logic really doesn't hold water, coming from Jerry. He's countering his own point about art and meaning. "Pick your battles, trying to make horror movies woke is impossible and laughable. Meanwhile, demanding all children's cartoons fit a specific mold and never so much as imply anything that isn't 100% woke is not just acceptable, but necessary."
I think she's giving "IT" a pass because "IT" was written by Steven King, who has gone full anti-Trump to levels that Lily would, well, be proud of. So, in her mind, Steven King gets a "pass" because he's on the right side of her political views. That being said, Lily's logic is sound, she has shown can be intelligent when not trooning out or going full extreme left-ist, the problem is that's her state of mind 99.9% of the time.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
the problem is that's her state of mind 99.9% of the time.
the other 0.1 per cent is the time she is actually semi correct/isnt autistic about something. The problem is, the only brain cell of her's that works for this line of thinking bounces around her head like the DVD logo but unless it hits the corner perfectly, aint nothing smart. coming out of that mouth no time soon... The catch is it needs to hit all 4 corners before there's a chance of something clever coming out.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
these are my [sacrcasm]favorite[/sarcasm] posts to make.

So, Lizzy made this post. https://archive.li/Sjcoq
1568158272476.png

1568158306294.png

I think it's a positive mark on the content of Lizzy's character that even after everything she probably knows lily has said about her that she still would worry about her ex when a hurricane goes through their area.
Naturally though a kind and loving anon, who is totally not lily looking for an excuses, forwarded this to Lily.
1568158561786.png

You can imagine the natural progression of asks from their I'm sure, luckily more followers took the opportunity to feed into Lily's subtle declaration of "I'm feeling salty today so rather than spend the time distracting myself spending time with my current girlfriend I want you all to send my asks about my ex so I have an excuse"
1568158731796.png

1568158788910.png

I have a hard time imagining what living inside lily's head must be like. You have a moderately successful youtube channel, your working on a comic with one of your THREE girlfriends, you have a sizeable fanbase of people who interact with you daily, living fairly successfully on your own, have what would appear to be a pretty decent support circle of friends who appear to legitimately care about you. Yet at a moments notice you will go off on former friends and ex girlfriends and use it as opportunity to make sure all the fans and your support group will only ever see these people you believe to have wronged you as the worst kind of human beings imaginable, and you're willing to go so far as to interrupt time you get to spend in person with one of your visiting girlfriends to use such opportunity. Mind you I absolutely understand the irrationality of mental illness and disorder, but even when I went on vacation I stopped giving a shit about the things that constantly plague my neurotic shit-brain.

So either lily definitely has something thats undiagnosed or this is the ultimate highlight of lily's character as a person.

Attachments

sadcat

pls kill tumlr
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 931299
View attachment 931301
I think it's a positive mark on the content of Lizzy's character that even after everything she probably knows lily has said about her that she still would worry about her ex when a hurricane goes through their area.
Naturally though a kind and loving anon, who is totally not lily looking for an excuses, forwarded this to Lily.
View attachment 931307
You can imagine the natural progression of asks from their I'm sure, luckily more followers took the opportunity to feed into Lily's subtle declaration of "I'm feeling salty today so rather than spend the time distracting myself spending time with my current girlfriend I want you all to send my asks about my ex so I have an excuse"
View attachment 931309
View attachment 931312

I have a hard time imagining what living inside lily's head must be like. You have a moderately successful youtube channel, your working on a comic with one of your THREE girlfriends, you have a sizeable fanbase of people who interact with you daily, living fairly successfully on your own, have what would appear to be a pretty decent support circle of friends who appear to legitimately care about you. Yet at a moments notice you will go off on former friends and ex girlfriends and use it as opportunity to make sure all the fans and your support group will only ever see these people you believe to have wronged you as the worst kind of human beings imaginable, and you're willing to go so far as to interrupt time you get to spend in person with one of your visiting girlfriends to use such opportunity. Mind you I absolutely understand the irrationality of mental illness and disorder, but even when I went on vacation I stopped giving a shit about the things that constantly plague my neurotic shit-brain.

So either lily definitely has something thats undiagnosed or this is the ultimate highlight of lily's character as a person.
You would think if a bunch of police officers assaulted a poor innocent trans woman, and then resulted in criminal charges and firings, there would be SOME media coverage, or evidence, yes?
This story just follows the trend of every time Lily gets assaulted, her attackers, whether it be police or rapists or trump supporters, end up getting arrested or harmed in some way. Every story comes out with HER on top.
In reality, I don't doubt the police check up happened given how unstable Lily can be. I imagine Lizzy would have had to have been pretty scared because of something she said. But of course in Lily's mind this makes her a horrific bitch because the police are bad and how dare your own girlfriend care about your wellbeing.
And regardless, she should be over it by now. But instead she'd rather fuel her own misery by constantly being the victim.

Semen Krabs1999

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 931299
View attachment 931301
View attachment 931307
View attachment 931309
View attachment 931312

You would think if a bunch of police officers assaulted a poor innocent trans woman, and then resulted in criminal charges and firings, there would be SOME media coverage, or evidence, yes?
This story just follows the trend of every time Lily gets assaulted, her attackers, whether it be police or rapists or trump supporters, end up getting arrested or harmed in some way. Every story comes out with HER on top.
In reality, I don't doubt the police check up happened given how unstable Lily can be. I imagine Lizzy would have had to have been pretty scared because of something she said. But of course in Lily's mind this makes her a horrific bitch because the police are bad and how dare your own girlfriend care about your wellbeing.
And regardless, she should be over it by now. But instead she'd rather fuel her own misery by constantly being the victim.

My "favorite" part of the story was that it was the female police officer who ratted them out, showing lily's bias towards women.

Suck the Cock

kiwifarms.net
the other 0.1 per cent is the time she is actually semi correct/isnt autistic about something. The problem is, the only brain cell of her's that works for this line of thinking bounces around her head like the DVD logo but unless it hits the corner perfectly, aint nothing smart. coming out of that mouth no time soon... The catch is it needs to hit all 4 corners before there's a chance of something clever coming out.
I don't even like this characterization of the stopped clock analogy. Jerry doesn't have any aspect of his brain that is working towards intelligence. You make it sound like he can arrive at the correct conclusions for the correct reasons ever, but that goes against the crux of his moral philosophy. If he does make a correct statement, it's always going to be accidental. Somewhere in the absurd authoritarian fantasies that make up his delusions, he stumbles upon something that, on the surface level, resembles actual critical thought. It's not even a stopped clock being right twice a day, it's a clock on the other side of the world looking right sometimes if you see it in a mirror.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
Just like with Josh.

Just like with Brittany.

Just like with Patch.

Just like with Blake.

Jerry's. Story. Changes. A. Fucking. Gain.

When this whole thing broke out with Lizzy, Jerry, you baited suicide hard core. To the point where even your fans thought it was going to happen and the only thing you could do at the time was winge about terrible life is.

Then it wasn't Lizzys fault. She wasn't responsible she was just being careful. Don't harass her and shit. Then came the "oh she just didn't love me enough" before it all tumbled down into the bullshit accusations of her *aapparently* trying to kill you or get you killed now all of a fucking sudden.

Once more, this goes completely against the story of how you got swatted once before; how they were oh so polite about knocking on your door and borrowing your computer files and that you came out on top just peachy...

This is all total fucking bullshit. Epitome of "shit that didn't happen." Maybe Lizzy did call the cops, but only a cusory glance of Jerry's posts at the time will show that, for a concerned person, she had every fucking right and reason to.

You cut this shit out Jerry, your blowing smoke up everyone's ass about how much of a victim you are when all of your overdramaticized stories constantly get fucking retconned to be as unecessarily extreme as your shitty fanfics.

Get a fucking life you creep, Jesus. I'm sorry she couldn't diddle you 24/7, really I am. Poor Jerry didn't get enough coochie. Truly there is no greater slant against humanity. What a load.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Just like with Josh.

Just like with Brittany.

Just like with Patch.

Just like with Blake.

Jerry's. Story. Changes. A. Fucking. Gain.

When this whole thing broke out with Lizzy, Jerry, you baited suicide hard core. To the point where even your fans thought it was going to happen and the only thing you could do at the time was winge about terrible life is.

Then it wasn't Lizzys fault. She wasn't responsible she was just being careful. Don't harass her and shit. Then came the "oh she just didn't love me enough" before it all tumbled down into the bullshit accusations of her *aapparently* trying to kill you or get you killed now all of a fucking sudden.

Once more, this goes completely against the story of how you got swatted once before; how they were oh so polite about knocking on your door and borrowing your computer files and that you came out on top just peachy...

This is all total fucking bullshit. Epitome of "shit that didn't happen." Maybe Lizzy did call the cops, but only a cusory glance of Jerry's posts at the time will show that, for a concerned person, she had every fucking right and reason to.

You cut this shit out Jerry, your blowing smoke up everyone's ass about how much of a victim you are when all of your overdramaticized stories constantly get fucking retconned to be as unecessarily extreme as your shitty fanfics.

Get a fucking life you creep, Jesus. I'm sorry she couldn't diddle you 24/7, really I am. Poor Jerry didn't get enough coochie. Truly there is no greater slant against humanity. What a load.
I patiently await the day when Jerry inevitably stabs Mikail in the back, and the moment Mikail realizes she's gonna have a hard time garnering any sympathy after enabling the creation of Jerry's Sonichu-tier mind-rape fanfic, and for contributing to the whole "Lizzy's an attempted murderer" rhetoric. Not because I hate Mikail, but because the fallout from Jerry slowly losing one-third of his "harem" will be absolutely amazing to read through.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Davidson_duo

Hey you're a Dredgen, now fight like one!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 931299
View attachment 931301
View attachment 931307
View attachment 931309
View attachment 931312

God how evil of lizzy to call the police and make sure your ok.
God fucking forbid that despite the god awful shit you did to her that lead to her dumping your ass (and stealing her last name and keeping it) she still cares about you enough to worry about your safety.

Jerry you really do take any good will people have to you and toss it out the window if anything bad happens between you too.
Cant wait for her current girltoy to be tossed out like trash in a year or two when she forgets to pay the spotify sub or some shit

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
The break-up with Mikail, Carasoul, whoever-the-fuck is inevitable. Jerry's track record with relationships (both romantic and platonic) is pretty bad. Most people are only close to him for about a year or two before shit hits the fan. The amount of emotional and romantic attention he requires is unhealthy, and the fact he expects people to be there for him 24/7 just is not realistic for adults who work full-time jobs that don't revolve around youtube. The lives or adults are actually pretty hectic and not everyone can sit around bitching on tumblr all day. He ended things with Brittney over, what, not being able to play Warcraft? He and Lizzy split up over not being there to talk to him all the time?

Jerry's not some warped, abused, mistreated child; he's a spoiled brat he got whatever he wanted and never had to work hard for anything in his life. If he wants something he gets it, and if he wants you to talk to him while he's emotionally distraught you better be online and have nothing else in your life to do, otherwise he's cutting you out of his life. He doesn't need people that won't kiss his pampered, photoshopped ass.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
Jerry you really do take any good will people have to you and toss it out the window if anything bad happens between you too.
Again, aint trying to diagnose people here, but mygoodness the narcassismis seeping from this one.

Yes its common for narcissists to 'act good' to get what they want. being a suck up pretty much. 'If i give you a gift you HAVE to give something in return!' this may be a double-edged sword with her, meaning if her fans do artwork for her she has to pay back just to feel equal because narcissists HATE receiving gifts in the traditional sense 'ohh thanks for the necklace!' and leave it at that. Nahh, they have to always one up you. in lily's case its by giving money. I know art takes time but many people do it to help improve their skills, using characters/people they just like.

And yes, narcissists will throw all the good things youve done fore them out the window or twist them in some way. 'ohh you didnt help me out because you wanted to, you did it just to show off how 'good of a person you are' yet youre actually a hypocrite and reality a spiteful cow!' or 'I dont need help because youre stupid' or 'i didnt really need your help. i could have done it myself. just testing to see if you are useless or not!'
(all of these are similar quotes from narcissists ive delt with. yes weve never heard lily directly say any of these but her taking lizzy's help of scuiside watching police and twisting it saying 'ohh lizzy actually wanted to kill me! many narcissists act like this. they'll talk shit behind your back and if confident enough, to your face.)

I could possibly make a whole text document delving into if lily's a narcissist or not , i've had to deal with many in my life, diagnosed or not (but pretty fucking clear they were because most narcissists ne er get dignosed because 'i know better than the doctor) mentality.

ActuallyAutistic

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931891
(archive)

View attachment 931892
(archive)

....is it just me or is this really creepy

also:

View attachment 931893
(archive)

this narrative has escalated to a comedic degree. attempted murder, you say? is this what this was? really? really? lizzy singlehandedly organized for the Canadian police force to murder you? what's gonna be next? did she organize your rape, too? jesus.
I'm not sure which is sadder. The fact that Jerry thinks this story has literally any plausibility or the fact that his Stans will eat it right the fuck up anyways.

Suck the Cock

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure which is sadder. The fact that Jerry thinks this story has literally any plausibility or the fact that his Stans will eat it right the fuck up anyways.
Definitely the stans. Half of them are just his alts, but the fact that anyone believes it is pathetic. Jerry's just appealing to his fans using whatever method works, whether that's cultivating sympathy points or insulting his competition or inflating their egos. Everyone does it, some just do it more than others. There's no excuse for believing such a blatantly obvious lie, though. There is no part of it that's remotely believable, and the worst parts of the story are the ones Jerry needs to feed his narcissism. "Don't worry guys, everything totally worked out, the cops got fired and arrested because there was a woman there who was super good and the system works" he says, when trying to sell a story about corrupt cops to people who believe cops never get punished for their crimes.

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino