Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
So in a fit of boredom I decided to revisit the wiki page and I found an upcoming plot element, It's not likely to appear but it had a spoiler warning.
The archive site is being weird so I just have this screenshot and a link.
View attachment 995391
It's a Gardevoir that apparently beats and threatens its trainer into keeping its mating bond going, which seems elaborate to me, why not just...you know, mate with a dunsparce or a ditto or something. Those aren't going anywhere.
This makes me wonder what lily thinks of the power dynamic thing. Since it's the Gardevoir and not the trainer doing it.
Also Lily herself on this very same wiki says that her and Gardevoir's relationship is meant to deconstruct fat neck beards giving Gardevoir tits.
View attachment 995392
That seems fucked up to me but whatever. Why add this codependency, wet dream, sleep rape shit? If I wanna fuck a stupid made up anime monster that's one thing, but Lily's version strikes me as more depraved.
Holy crap, she's actually going to be throwing in a major canon Pokemon character into her "story" (and a league champion no less) but is also going to have her signature Pokemon, a Gardevoir (because of course) be a villain? Wow.

First off, I'll give Lily VERY minor props for not going the super easy route that typical bad fan-fictions take and just have a canon human character be the bad guy that ends up opposing their OC, having a Pokemon be the bad guy is actually the road less traveled here and has the potential to be an interesting story. Granted, it still completely breaks canon, as Diantha can Mega-Evolve her Gardevoir which requires a strong bond and there's some extra source material go into detail about their friendship, but I can still recognize a decent story idea, though I doubt Lily will execute it well, and speaking of...

The big issue here is that it's freaking Diantha's Gardevoir, one of, if not THEE, most powerful Gardevoirs in the Pokemon universe and this artical implies that Lily's Gardevoir is strong enough to go toe-to-toe with her? At least, that's the vibe I'm getting seeing as Diantha's Gardevoir was threatening their reputation and friends rather then them directly, but the point is, you can't just magically have your fan character be as strong or stronger then established canon character that's really strong and expect people to be cool with it. If you want me to even begin to believe that your fan character can even stand along side with even regular canon characters, much less the powerful ones, you really gotta earn that. Your character or characters have to be so well written and flow into the story so smoothly that I'd honestly believe they'd be part of the actual franchise instead of an unofficial fan character if shown without any other context.

Also, did you check out that bit on "Lacey Beaulieu" ?

https://pokemadhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Lacey_Beaulieu

So, apparently she was Diantha's ex-girlfriend (oh, Diantha's is gay/ bi in this comic apparently), is a "cynical fast talking socialite" who spends all her time in cafe's talking about fashion, is considered the second most attractive and desirable women in all of Kalos just behind Diantha, and weights about 220 lbs., which would make her at least obese unless she happens to be over 6 ft. tall (which is unlikely). If you think I'm trying to make a big deal out of it, I'm not, the "Trivia" section of the wiki goes out of its way to point this out. You know, stuff like this reminds me how the "Tumblr art style" became what it is and I'm glad it's dying out.

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap, she's actually going to be throwing in a major canon Pokemon character into her "story" (and a league champion no less) but is also going to have her signature Pokemon, a Gardevoir (because of course) be a villain? Wow.

First off, I'll give Lily VERY minor props for not going the super easy route that typical bad fan-fictions take and just have a canon human character be the bad guy that ends up opposing their OC, having a Pokemon be the bad guy is actually the road less traveled here and has the potential to be an interesting story. Granted, it still completely breaks canon, as Diantha can Mega-Evolve her Gardevoir which requires a strong bond and there's some extra source material go into detail about their friendship, but I can still recognize a decent story idea, though I doubt Lily will execute it well, and speaking of...

The big issue here is that it's freaking Diantha's Gardevoir, one of, if not THEE, most powerful Gardevoirs in the Pokemon universe and this artical implies that Lily's Gardevoir is strong enough to go toe-to-toe with her? At least, that's the vibe I'm getting seeing as Diantha's Gardevoir was threatening their reputation and friends rather then them directly, but the point is, you can't just magically have your fan character be as strong or stronger then established canon character that's really strong and expect people to be cool with it. If you want me to even begin to believe that your fan character can even stand along side with even regular canon characters, much less the powerful ones, you really gotta earn that. Your character or characters have to be so well written and flow into the story so smoothly that I'd honestly believe they'd be part of the actual franchise instead of an unofficial fan character if shown without any other context.

Also, did you check out that bit on "Lacey Beaulieu" ?

https://pokemadhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Lacey_Beaulieu

So, apparently she was Diantha's ex-girlfriend (oh, Diantha's is gay/ bi in this comic apparently), is a "cynical fast talking socialite" who spends all her time in cafe's talking about fashion, is considered the second most attractive and desirable women in all of Kalos just behind Diantha, and weights about 220 lbs., which would make her at least obese unless she happens to be over 6 ft. tall (which is unlikely). If you think I'm trying to make a big deal out of it, I'm not, the "Trivia" section of the wiki goes out of its way to point this out. You know, stuff like this reminds me how the "Tumblr art style" became what it is and I'm glad it's dying out.
The idea of making your fan character on par with a powerful canon character is like some DBZ fan comic shit. Jerry I thought you hated anime tropes?

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
So in a fit of boredom I decided to revisit the wiki page and I found an upcoming plot element, It's not likely to appear but it had a spoiler warning.
The archive site is being weird so I just have this screenshot and a link.
View attachment 995391
It's a Gardevoir that apparently beats and threatens its trainer into keeping its mating bond going, which seems elaborate to me, why not just...you know, mate with a dunsparce or a ditto or something. Those aren't going anywhere.
This makes me wonder what lily thinks of the power dynamic thing. Since it's the Gardevoir and not the trainer doing it.
Also Lily herself on this very same wiki says that her and Gardevoir's relationship is meant to deconstruct fat neck beards giving Gardevoir tits.
View attachment 995392
That seems fucked up to me but whatever. Why add this codependency, wet dream, sleep rape shit? If I wanna fuck a stupid made up anime monster that's one thing, but Lily's version strikes me as more depraved.
You really gotta wonder something, why is Jerry so negative and violent? Everything he writes about characterwise (that isn't uwu gay bbys) is "[insert pokewaifu here] is a murdering rapist full of hatred and aggression who likes to kick puppies and set Christians on fire while dream-raping teenagers", and that's for both protagonists and antagonists.
Who the hell is supposed to be likable in this trainwreck?
Talk about writing reflecting writer.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: bowow and ShiftyBoi

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
The idea of making your fan character on par with a powerful canon character is like some DBZ fan comic shit. Jerry I thought you hated anime tropes?
The thing I hate so much is how cool Lily wants it to be. And the fact that it's only strong because Lily is near it.
Like woah guys it's obsessed with me and wants to fuck me, and it's all crazy and powerful because it loves me so much
Albedo_pose.jpg
*ahem*

That Dumb Derp

kiwifarms.net
The thing I hate so much is how cool Lily wants it to be. And the fact that it's only strong because Lily is near it.
Like woah guys it's obsessed with me and wants to fuck me, and it's all crazy and powerful because it loves me so much
View attachment 995802
*ahem*
At least Ainz not only fully regrets making Albedo like that, but it's shown that it's actually pretty unhealthy and creepy for her to be so obsessed. She even attempts rape him and while it's played as a joke, it's in the context of "haha, he reaped what he sowed", "haha, he's a lich so no dick" and "haha, rape is uncomfortable".

Lily just fetishizes it to the extreme.

Last edited:

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
so
It's a Gardevoir that apparently beats and threatens its trainer into keeping its mating bond going
maybe I'm readnig it wrong, but I'm assuming It's blackmailing other people and not the trainer, because thepokemon blackmailing the trainer would fly in the face of this stupid power dynamic thing Lily keeps wanting to make the focus of the comic, even if it doesn't seem to actually mean anything

Semen Krabs1999

kiwifarms.net
bvjjhvhjvh.png

On a sidenote, I've never seen hazbin hotel, but of what i heard, it has great animation, okay everything else.

also this was the tweet the anon is referring to.

That Dumb Derp

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 996164

Honestly, I've never seen hazbin hotel, but of what i heard, it has great animation, okay everything else.
It's pretty good overall. It features assholes being complete assholes in Hell, and there's a lot of good jokes to be had. Angel Dust is great.

Honestly, Lily liking this is the most positive she's been in a while, but she always has to be a grump with how she likes it, using it to tear others down. At least she doesn't buy into the bullshit surrounding Vivziepop.

saladimitate

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty good overall. It features assholes being complete assholes in Hell, and there's a lot of good jokes to be had. Angel Dust is great.

Honestly, Lily liking this is the most positive she's been in a while, but she always has to be a grump with how she likes it, using it to tear others down. At least she doesn't buy into the bullshit surrounding Vivziepop.
Which is quite hypocritical seeing as the "accusations" toward Vivziepop are kind of the same like those towards Rebecca Sugar. Accusations of pedophilic drawings when they were younger and such.
Why "forgive" Viv for it when not forgiving Rebecca Sugar?

• Agree
Reactions: Private Pyle

Private Pyle

What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
kiwifarms.net
Which is quite hypocritical seeing as the "accusations" toward Vivziepop are kind of the same like those towards Rebecca Sugar. Accusations of pedophilic drawings when they were younger and such.
Weirdly I’ve seen the inverse with the SU fandom; they forgive Rebecca for what she’s done in the past but want to cancel Viv for her past transgressions.
The biggest takeaway from both of these scenarios is that cancel culture is fucking inconsistent and the winning move is not to play at all (ie don’t buy into bullshit surrounding a person until you have concrete evidence).

Last edited:

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
Because Lily thinks that Hazbin Hotel is going to go down the route of Heaven and God being the bad guys which would make her feel validated about her own story, Tales of the Valkrys, in which she did the exact same-thing.

From what I've seen, Lily's opinions on people depends more on how much their beliefs align with his rather then a persons actions. I'm almost positive that if God doesn't turn out to be a jerk in Hazbin then Lilys opinions on Viz will switch on a dime.

Last edited:

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, Lily's opinions on people depends more on how much their beliefs align with his rather then a persons actions. I'm almost positive that if God doesn't turn out to be a jerk in Hazbin Lilys opinions on Viz will switch on a dime.
Also Lily: "It doesn't matter what you meant to do. What matters is what you did."

There's no logic behind Lily's hypocrisy. She just wants to be angry.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 996315
The post was so fucking big I didn't wanna screenshot it
tldr someone pointed out that Lily wants to fuck Gardevoir and Lily and this other faggot said it was out of context, and shit on the guy for 4 hours
Even though Lily wrote a comic where- you get the picture.
Fix'd it for ya buddy.

Seriously though, for someone who prides themselves on not "letting the haters get to them", he sure lets the haters get to them. Granted this guy seems less like a "hater" and more like someone who was stating the obvious.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
I'll give Lilly credit, she's actually having G show some weakness, albeit in what sounds like an unfair move rather than an actual disparity in skill, power, or tactical blind-spot. All depends on how it's framed. "I can't believe that evil pokemon did that in a battle that was so unfair" or "You lowered your guard, it was inevitable".
There's also the possibility of "he just got lucky" which I'm usually OK with as elements in a fight because unpredictable elements are part and parcel in any real fight and what separates pros from amateurs is ones ability to deal with that unpredictability. But if it's the deciding element for an entire arc I have to wonder what the intention is. If it's the core of an arc the situations surrounding the outcome of the fight has to serve some sort of narrative purpose, right?
Although a more important question, why am I putting more thought into this than Lilly?

Injury Arc- This is new, and a good one to boot! I mean, really?...A punch to the Heart? I know I shouldn't be surprised given Lily's penchant for middle-school level story writing, but still. I'm not even going to go into the logistics as to why the heart is one of the hardest organs to damage with a "sucker-punch" because it would involve a lengthy explanation of why people just never go for the upper torso when in a fight (quick explanation: it's easy to protect and has a strong rib-cage also protecting it). This is just another one of the long list of examples of Lily completely abandoning practicality and logic in favor of drama and edge. Oh, and of course I'm doubting it's the actual move "Sucker Punch" (which is a very strong move when used wisely and could mess a Gardevoir up) and is literally just a straight up actual sucker punch because Lily thinks Gardevoirs are invincible killing machines for some reason.
The red horn on the Gardevoirs chest is a physical manifestation of it's heart. Unlike humans Gardevoirs don't have a rib-cage protecting it, it's just out in the open. If it is a straight boxing match and the heart is a vulnerable location it would make sense to go for it were the opportunity to present itself. People still go for the chin and liver, and those are smaller spots relative to the size of the person compared to the big red horn relative to the size of a Gardevoir. Real life boxers in the ring go for the head so much because it's a force multiplier. Even thought the head is more difficult to hit consistently, a hit to the head generally counts more than a hit to the torso. Old timey boxers went for the torso over the head because they didn't wear gloves and hitting the skull un-gloved full force your liable to break your hand. Also why those boxers hold their guard so low. Torso hits were the bread and butter of any given boxing match so the guard is put in-front of the torso. If the heart is a force multiplier akin to the head it would make sense to go for it even if it were to be guarded. If it is a force multiplier akin to the chin or liver, it makes even more sense.
As for "easy to guard", a basic bitch Peek-a-Boo Guard can be broken with a well practiced uppercut and could be used to strike the "heart". Nobody does that in real life because a guard breaker like that can be used to strike the head which is a much higher value target. Things get more complicated the higher one's skill and the more reliable parries and dodges are as means of defense, how susceptible the defender is to feints, and I'm sure adding bullshit pokemon powers and physiology to the mix changes this even more. I don't expect any of that to come into play in a interesting way since Peet doesn't strike me as someone who really considers or cares about any of that. I don't read the comic for tactically interesting fights, I read it for hilarious ineptitude. Once again I'm putting more thought into this than Lilly.
Showing my extremely limited Pokemon knowledge, I had no idea Sucker Punch was a specific move in the game.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
ive never seen or heard about that red thing on gardevoir being its heart. even then thats weird. ralts has it on its head, kirlia the same... so the eart goes from being in the head to the torso? bit strange

not only that weve seen gardevir be hit in that area in the anime before... sure the gardevoir took damage as it is a pokmon battle afterall but not 'ohh shit you hit its heart it might die now' kind of bad.

Just a weird thing lily is doing. maybe i just dont get it. Its just a horn kike how lucario has one on his chest or quilladin has spikes all over it.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 996538
There's no real point to this post other than making sure we have an archive of them stating they're education extends purely to highschool
A+ advice there Lily, I'm sure it helped that guy out.
I'll give Lilly credit, she's actually having G show some weakness, albeit in what sounds like an unfair move rather than an actual disparity in skill, power, or tactical blind-spot. All depends on how it's framed. "I can't believe that evil pokemon did that in a battle that was so unfair" or "You lowered your guard, it was inevitable".
There's also the possibility of "he just got lucky" which I'm usually OK with as elements in a fight because unpredictable elements are part and parcel in any real fight and what separates pros from amateurs is ones ability to deal with that unpredictability. But if it's the deciding element for an entire arc I have to wonder what the intention is. If it's the core of an arc the situations surrounding the outcome of the fight has to serve some sort of narrative purpose, right?
Although a more important question, why am I putting more thought into this than Lilly?

The red horn on the Gardevoirs chest is a physical manifestation of it's heart. Unlike humans Gardevoirs don't have a rib-cage protecting it, it's just out in the open. If it is a straight boxing match and the heart is a vulnerable location it would make sense to go for it were the opportunity to present itself. People still go for the chin and liver, and those are smaller spots relative to the size of the person compared to the big red horn relative to the size of a Gardevoir. Real life boxers in the ring go for the head so much because it's a force multiplier. Even thought the head is more difficult to hit consistently, a hit to the head generally counts more than a hit to the torso. Old timey boxers went for the torso over the head because they didn't wear gloves and hitting the skull un-gloved full force your liable to break your hand. Also why those boxers hold their guard so low. Torso hits were the bread and butter of any given boxing match so the guard is put in-front of the torso. If the heart is a force multiplier akin to the head it would make sense to go for it even if it were to be guarded. If it is a force multiplier akin to the chin or liver, it makes even more sense.
As for "easy to guard", a basic bitch Peek-a-Boo Guard can be broken with a well practiced uppercut and could be used to strike the "heart". Nobody does that in real life because a guard breaker like that can be used to strike the head which is a much higher value target. Things get more complicated the higher one's skill and the more reliable parries and dodges are as means of defense, how susceptible the defender is to feints, and I'm sure adding bullshit pokemon powers and physiology to the mix changes this even more. I don't expect any of that to come into play in a interesting way since Peet doesn't strike me as someone who really considers or cares about any of that. I don't read the comic for tactically interesting fights, I read it for hilarious ineptitude. Once again I'm putting more thought into this than Lilly.
Showing my extremely limited Pokemon knowledge, I had no idea Sucker Punch was a specific move in the game.
Huh, that's interesting, I always thought the reason no one went for the heart in a boxing match was because the usual boxing stances people take leave the upper torso easier to defend, but like you said, striking the head can prove much more effective. Now that I think about it, being a Psychic-type, wouldn't a head injury effect a Gardevoir more and cause more negative effects then a heart injury?

Bah, it hardly matters, like you said we're probably putting more thought into this then Lily did, though I will be pleasantly surprised if she actually puts this all into account in her comic.

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
ive never seen or heard about that red thing on gardevoir being its heart. even then thats weird. ralts has it on its head, kirlia the same... so the eart goes from being in the head to the torso? bit strange

not only that weve seen gardevir be hit in that area in the anime before... sure the gardevoir took damage as it is a pokmon battle afterall but not 'ohh shit you hit its heart it might die now' kind of bad.

Just a weird thing lily is doing. maybe i just dont get it. Its just a horn kike how lucario has one on his chest or quilladin has spikes all over it.
If I remember it specifically refers to a Pokédex entry for Mega Gardevoir, so we can assume it also applies to a normal Gardevoir, and Gallade as well.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino