Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, Lily's opinions on people depends more on how much their beliefs align with his rather then a persons actions.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, congrats champ!

Jerry's entire personality is his unwarranted ego, something that can't be understated in this thread and other places that discuss him. He will spend years and years mimicking and lauding a person and their work with reckless abandon until they have an opinion not just contrary to his own, but directly conflicts with his personal views in a way that makes Jerry seem like the lesser, even if it is just in his own poisoned mind.

Yahtzee could do no wrong until he bitched about SJW's indirectly, then Yahtzee had fallen from grace.
Breadtube went through a similar phase where people he worshipped showed signs of potentially disagreeing with Jerry.
Gamerghazi was always smarter than him until they weren't because a forum dedicated to discussing politics has no idea how anarchy really works. /s

Part of the reason he garners no respect from other YouTubers is because he has never gone on record talking about how wrong he is or how he's just stating opinions; Jerry genuinely thinks lesser of you for disagreeing with him despite many, many, many times him demonstrating to have the comprehension skills to rival that of the legendary Chris-chan, and it only takes a bit of digging to see how little his otherwise would-be peers think of him for it.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Huh, that's interesting, I always thought the reason no one went for the heart in a boxing match was because the usual boxing stances people take leave the upper torso easier to defend, but like you said, striking the head can prove much more effective.
Yeah you were spot on with the rib-cage being a reason why people don't go for the chest, but most modern guards focus on defending the chin and head while leaving enough space to see out of it. If they protect the upper chest it's just coincidental. There are guards that protect the other big above-the-belt vulnerability, the stomach, in addition to the head (Philly Shell, Low Hand Guard), but they are much more advanced and difficult to get right. You have to have higher-than-normal reaction times and be able to parry oncoming attacks rather than just blocking them. It's basically only for the pros.
Now that I think about it, being a Psychic-type, wouldn't a head injury effect a Gardevoir more and cause more negative effects then a heart injury?
Who even knows. Pokemon physiology is so off the wall for all we know their brain could be in their knees, or psychic powers could come from the heart.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Yeah you were spot on with the rib-cage being a reason why people don't go for the chest, but most modern guards focus on defending the chin and head while leaving enough space to see out of it. If they protect the upper chest it's just coincidental. There are guards that protect the other big above-the-belt vulnerability, the stomach, in addition to the head (Philly Shell, Low Hand Guard), but they are much more advanced and difficult to get right. You have to have higher-than-normal reaction times and be able to parry oncoming attacks rather than just blocking them. It's basically only for the pros.

Who even knows. Pokemon physiology is so off the wall for all we know their brain could be in their knees, or psychic powers could come from the heart.
Who the hell cares about this physiology shit? "It gawt hid in thuh hart" is the best explanation we're gonna get.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Just thought I'd pop in with something heartwarming. Our very own Josh Scorcher, entirely loathed by the tard this thread constantly documents and laughs at, is getting married.
What a time to be alive. With all the bullshit in the world, there's always a little bit of good.

Congratulations, Josh, and I truly mean that. Being married can be the most wonderful thing in the world. I wish you and Aramau a long, happy life together. ❤

Get fucked, Jerry.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else think that using a Wiki as an outline/ rough draft for your story is a terrible idea?

I've seen a few writers rough drafts on a story and they're always pretty messy, full of little notes here and there and blank sections that they've noted to "go back to later" after they look ahead in their story and fleshed it out more. Seriously, a first draft should look nothing like a wiki page.

Besides, I thought the purpose of a wiki was supposed to be made & used by fans as a quick and easily accessible outline to a character, an author making their own wiki page just makes them look egotistical and is kinda sad that they had to write it themselves because no one else cared enough to do so.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else think that using a Wiki as an outline/ rough draft for your story is a terrible idea?
I could see the appeal of a wiki. but the fact that literally anyone could go in an edit whatever part of it there is in that wiki, kinda feels like it's just inviting people to fuck with you.
personal experience is that Google Docs is better overall, and even then if you want a "wiki style" just use world anvil

Semen Krabs1999

kiwifarms.net
Just thought I'd pop in with something heartwarming. Our very own Josh Scorcher, entirely loathed by the tard this thread constantly documents and laughs at, is getting married.
What a time to be alive. With all the bullshit in the world, there's always a little bit of good.

Congratulations, Josh, and I truly mean that. Being married can be the most wonderful thing in the world. I wish you and Aramau a long, happy life together. ❤

Get fucked, Jerry.
I never got into josh's content. I always found his videos boring. But still I'm very happy that he is getting married. Hopefully he'll stay in a happy relationship.

MeAnWhIlE oN LiLy'S tUmBlr
gy5heshhrhrsh.png

gvdfzdf.png

• Informative
Reactions: SpergPatrol

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
I never got into josh's content. I always found his videos boring. But still I'm very happy that he is getting married. Hopefully he'll stay in a happy relationship.

MeAnWhIlE oN LiLy'S tUmBlr
View attachment 997460

View attachment 997461
Oh, fuck off Jerry. Two of your favorite Pokémon are Gardevoir and Lilligant. Even if I believe it when you say you don’t beat off to them, this Psychic/Fairy witch creature is TOTALLY something you’d like.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
itsn lily rthe one inheritantly sexualizing that hat pokemon thing because she things 'ohh boy its going to get lewded'. Its like when lily claimed showing steven universe naked is cp... Its like she cant see anything without sexualizing it.

A naked child isnt always sexual. what if the child's getting changed to go swimming. Or a baby it having it's nappy changed and is not wearing a shirt? 'ohh no youre sexualizing that child'

children can be naked and not be sexualized.

Same for pokemon. instantly looking at a pokemon and think 'thats going to be lewded' is a you problem for thinking about some innocent pokemon as lewd material

this is the pokemon adult fanbase were on about where a few people have decided to lewd a fucking sheep, but there you go. welsh need some fap material somewhere i guess thats int he relm of legality. Even then... calling it 'that pokemon'... youre the one sexualizing it here lily~

Private Pyle

What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
kiwifarms.net
itsn lily rthe one inheritantly sexualizing that hat pokemon thing because she things 'ohh boy its going to get lewded'. Its like when lily claimed showing steven universe naked is cp... Its like she cant see anything without sexualizing it.

A naked child isnt always sexual. what if the child's getting changed to go swimming. Or a baby it having it's nappy changed and is not wearing a shirt? 'ohh no youre sexualizing that child'

children can be naked and not be sexualized.

Same for pokemon. instantly looking at a pokemon and think 'thats going to be lewded' is a you problem for thinking about some innocent pokemon as lewd material

this is the pokemon adult fanbase were on about where a few people have decided to lewd a fucking sheep, but there you go. welsh need some fap material somewhere i guess thats int he relm of legality. Even then... calling it 'that pokemon'... youre the one sexualizing it here lily~
It’s a little something I like to call “Judge Frollo syndrome”; where someone adopts the mask of wholesomeness to hide or deflect from the fact that have dark desires of their own or are trying to atone for past transgressions in an unhealthy way. Often there’s a lot of projecting and seeing unwholesome things that aren’t really there.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino