Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1001526
Gotta love that...detailed description of an animal trafficking sex dungeon.
Why?
And you know I wonder, the government condemning this sex stuff is the same government who would be the bane of her existence if her relationship with her own Gardevoir is discovered. How does Lily see the laws that prevent mating bonds from happening? She's only said it's illegal, because there's a grooming dynamic, a relationship like that is seen as depraved by society and yet she is in one, and it's seen as all soft and wholesome.
Edit:View attachment 1001533
I love how every other page of this comic spends the majority of it's effort trying to convey how hot Jerry thinks he is when in reality he has the face of a dumpster truck decal.

• Winner
Reactions: 1911JD

FroggyMan

Mobian Frog
kiwifarms.net
I love how every other page of this comic spends the majority of it's effort trying to convey how hot Jerry thinks he is when in reality he has the face of a dumpster truck decal.
That's too generous, I'd say it's more like a melting Ice Sculpture of DSP if he shaved.

JanusAdmiral

kiwifarms.net
Looks like another friendship has come apart at the seems. Also the 'Good Stuff' video on Orchard's channel is gone. Did anyone archive it?

Last edited:

JanusAdmiral

kiwifarms.net
Looks like a comic blog artist?

What is with Lily and artists?

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net

Is it the one who demanded credit for that one video?

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
No. That was Animechristy.

Looks like another friendship has come apart at the seems. Also the 'Good Stuff' video on Orchard's channel is gone. Did anyone archive it?
I believe I have. Let me check...

EDIT: Found this so far. Still searching.
"Aria's Archives - In This House, We Love Dolly"

Last edited:

JanusAdmiral

kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, Sam's totally unrelated. Part of some sorta bigger friend group and Sam just got tired of the bullcrap, given how Orchard's going off with the sock puppet asks and blind acquisitions at anons.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, Sam's totally unrelated. Part of some sorta bigger friend group and Sam just got tired of the bullcrap, given how Orchard's going off with the sock puppet asks and blind acquisitions at anons.
Sam Rose runs an askblog that's part of a greater network of tumblr askblogs, which periodically results in it crossing over with Honeycrisp tales, which is ran by Carousel. I don't have archived posts but they had a friendship with lily through Carousel.

I did say-
carousel runs one of the more popular ask blogs on tumblr, and networks with a very large crowd of artists that lily was likely connected to through them.
I wanna take a wild stab in the dark that even if Carousel hasn't said anything publically something got said in private and sam rose is doing what friends do(whether or not it's well advised) and giving Lily shit about it.

Either way, the cycle begins a new and we get to witness the usual mudslinging and lily retroactively painting someone they were friends with as literally worse than hitler.

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
Also the 'Good Stuff' video on Orchard's channel is gone. Did anyone archive it?
Wait, are you talking about this one?
I found it here.

EDIT: No no. Wrong one.
It was going to be this link.
Yeah, it has been deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net

Having the ability to make art for Jerry's self-indulgent fanfictions and self-righteous cartoon videos is an instant turn-on for this guy, it seems.

TenaflyViper

kiwifarms.net
Ok the second one is kinda weirding me out a little, specifically as to why Lily would even want to go near the series after the whole "I don't touch the gays" bit. I'm only saying this because isn't this the sort of thing she'd despise?
Oh wait she's contrarian never mind
Wait...are you saying she DIDN'T just mindlessly trash HH in her "review"? Because there's no way I'm subjecting myself to her "reviews", but color me shocked if she didn't spend the entire video jumping on the "Vivziepop is problematic" bandwagon, and denouncing it as everything-phobic.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Wait...are you saying she DIDN'T just mindlessly trash HH in her "review"? Because there's no way I'm subjecting myself to her "reviews", but color me shocked if she didn't spend the entire video jumping on the "Vivziepop is problematic" bandwagon, and denouncing it as everything-phobic.
She didn't jump on the bandwagon, because that's seemingly the majority opinion. Jerry, being the contraian that he is, goes against the general public opinion.

Private Pyle

What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
kiwifarms.net
Give it time; by Lily’s own admission, she didn’t turn against SU until Bismuth aired. Wait until the show says violence isn’t the answer or doesn’t portray god as a one dimensional dick or otherwise goes against her beliefs. She’ll flip faster than a coin toss.
She didn't jump on the bandwagon, because that's seemingly the majority opinion. Jerry, being the contraian that he is, goes against the general public opinion.
Bonus points if Lily decides to go turncoat when the series is decently popular with the majority. That way the takes are extra hot.

Reactions: Lurkio

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
Stream time.
Pardon the overload of screencaps.

EDIT 1: Looking back at Lizzy's arts apparently.

EDIT 2: Doodling.

EDIT 3: Stream got shut down.
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 11.22.24 AM.png

EDIT 4: Recordings on the next page.

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino