Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
So probably long post incoming
View attachment 1033980
View attachment 1033986
For anyone who's wondering who this Duggar is it's Josh Duggar. coincidentally, this is not the first time Josh Duggar has been brought up on lily's tumblr. https://archive.li/DDzJY this archive link has a hyper link right back to Josh Duggars wikipedia. Just in case you had any faith that lily wouldn't try to slander Joshua Burner because of the actions of a person with the same first name as him.
View attachment 1034007
View attachment 1034010

So we've finally gone back to taking a shit on Josh Scorcher, and also Lizzy in one go.
I think at this point lily all lily would need to do is say "go for it" and their fans would do something fucking psychotic.
If this isn't someone fucking with Jerry, it's really sad that THESE are the kind of people he inspires. People who start edit wars on TVTropes for him over a goddamn pokemon soap opera, people who harass his Ex for the crime of worrying about him, and the kind of people who want to kill someone for no other reason than you told them they're a bad person.

Congratulations, Jerry. I hope bullying others makes you feel as powerful as your waifu.
And you know, I have something else to add that I feel deserves its own post.

Consider the fact that nobody on this subforum has expressed wishes for Jerry to kick the bucket or get murdered. Nobody has said "ooh boy this post/video/event bothered me, lemme buy a ticket to Nova Scotia and a gun case!". At least, none without repercussions, to the best of my recollection.

Kiwi Farms is more civilized and empathetic than Jerry's fanbase. This isn't conjecture or projection. Most of you already know, I hardly post here anymore, so I have no reason to defend this website's honor or make it or this account look good or whatever. This is fact.

Given how 'holier than thou' Jerry likes to consistently present himself, this speaks volumes.

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
And you know, I have something else to add that I feel deserves its own post.

Consider the fact that nobody on this subforum has expressed wishes for Jerry to kick the bucket or get murdered. Nobody has said "ooh boy this post/video/event bothered me, lemme buy a ticket to Nova Scotia and a gun case!". At least, none without repercussions, to the best of my recollection.

Kiwi Farms is more civilized and empathetic than Jerry's fanbase. This isn't conjecture or projection. Most of you already know, I hardly post here anymore, so I have no reason to defend this website's honor or make it or this account look good or whatever. This is fact.

Given how 'holier than thou' Jerry likes to consistently present himself, this speaks volumes.
Seeing as how people joked about Simba Lion getting filled with lead and he died instead of staying alive to give us a LOL-worthy trial I would say don't jinx it or else we might lose another lolcow

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how people joked about Simba Lion getting filled with lead and he died instead of staying alive to give us a LOL-worthy trial I would say don't jinx it or else we might lose another lolcow
Kiwi Farms
>Calls Jerry a pedo because of a story involving underage smut that he demonstrably wrote
Jerry's audience
>Calls Joshscorcher a Nazi because Jerry said so
>openly threatens to murder him in Jerry's ask box without repercussion

Still stands that Kiwi Farms is more morally sound than Jerry's audience.

• Agree
Reactions: Derped223

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms: Calls Jerry a pedo because of a story involving underage smut that he demonstrably wrote
Jerry's audience: Calls Joshscorcher a Nazi because Jerry said so, openly threatens to murder him in Jerry's ask box

Still stands that Kiwi Farms is more morally sound than Jerry's audience.
Last time I checked people who are either Rat Kings or pre-Rat Kings are not celebrated on here so obviously we have a better moral compass

Disc

kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind that the Gems are canonically shapeshifters and can take any form they please, yet some people act like it’s a crime against fat people everywhere. Then again, these same people are the psychos who harassed a girl over drawing Rose slightly thin. No wonder Lily is trying to win over these people.
Also worth pointing out that PD was in her Rose form when Greg fell in love with her and all that.

Regardless, Good to know that Lily’s idea of a plus-size character is as a giant, potentially antagonistic Carmen Sandiego.

Reactions: Private Pyle

ActuallyAutistic

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033980
View attachment 1033986
For anyone who's wondering who this Duggar is it's Josh Duggar. coincidentally, this is not the first time Josh Duggar has been brought up on lily's tumblr. https://archive.li/DDzJY this archive link has a hyper link right back to Josh Duggars wikipedia. Just in case you had any faith that lily wouldn't try to slander Joshua Burner because of the actions of a person with the same first name as him.
View attachment 1034007
View attachment 1034010

So we've finally gone back to taking a shit on Josh Scorcher, and also Lizzy in one go.
I think at this point lily all lily would need to do is say "go for it" and their fans would do something fucking psychotic.
Can... Can we just take a moment to contemplate how rabid and literally psychotic his fans have shown themselves to be?

"Hey fuck Josh! He's a piece of shit! Let's Kill him!"
"Uh... What'd he do?"
"He had the AUDACITY to get married! How dare he find happiness without any influence from you! I bet he's going to beat his wife and I bet the wife is a bitch too!"
"Have either of them ever shown anything that might even remotely come close to that implication?"
"NO, BUT ARE WE GONNA SIT AROUND UNTIL HE DOES?!"

Like, Jesus fucking Christ. Listening to this makes Jerry sound sane by comparison, which makes me question if his fans really *are* that crazy or if this is him sockpuppeting again to make himself sound morally superior.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
makes me question if his fans really *are* that crazy or if this is him sockpuppeting again to make himself sound morally superior.
honestly either one makes them come off as irresponsible at best and insane at worse. If these are actual fans the fact that they don't acknowledge the level of fucked up this is and just go "get back to me when they actually do something" tells me how little they give a shit about what they do. and if there sockpuppets then somewhere at some point lily decided that "I'm gonna pretend to be a homicidal anon today who specifically wants to to kill the former friend I like the least so I can use it as a means to make a point about my ex fiance."

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033980
View attachment 1033986
View attachment 1034007
View attachment 1034010

Precrime.png

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I bet it was just a w-een trying to start shit. I mean we haven't heard much from the Josh saga in a while, maybe someone just wanted Lily to make an ass of herself.
But the fact Lily never said "I wish you wouldn't talk shit about the most benign things a person has done" or "guys internet mob justice over nothing is stupid"
raises concerns.
But meanwhile
1575350859691.png

1575350984398.png

I resent that.
But also, I won't take the word of one of those hate-campaigning neo-nazi man baby sites, but if this guy I hate fucks up you can totally shoot him

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
honestly either one makes them come off as irresponsible at best and insane at worse. If these are actual fans the fact that they don't acknowledge the level of fucked up this is and just go "get back to me when they actually do something" tells me how little they give a shit about what they do. and if there sockpuppets then somewhere at some point lily decided that "I'm gonna pretend to be a homicidal anon today who specifically wants to to kill the former friend I like the least so I can use it as a means to make a point about my ex fiance."
That’s what disturbs me about this whole thing.
Anon comes in wanting to buy a plane ticket and gun and Lily’s response is “Oh what he’d do this time?”
The anon takes the a-logging even further and Lily’s response is “I told him to keep his head down. Call me when you do something.”
Never once does she say “That’s wrong” or “Stop doing that.”
I sincerely hope that was just a sock puppet because this is so many levels of fucked up.

Private Pyle

kiwifarms.net

Lily's Post Machine

kiwifarms.net
zbhtfnhc j.png

Jerry, shut the fuck up. Nobody give a shit about how BUTtT my MOm wAs 32/1 Indian. Stop using it as an excuse to on every white person that isn't Moviebob.

Also here's more 10/10 writing advice for from his fans
bddxncg.png

Ya know I'm pretty sure the only reason these jackass shit on adventure and action cartoons so damn much is their own writing is so shitty so they feel the need bitch about "Da Horr0RZ of LoRe" in order to make their POS look good. Also I'm %100 percent that another """""original""""" shittake on SU.

Private Pyle

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035645

Jerry, shut the fuck up. Nobody give a shit about how BUTtT my MOm wAs 32/1 Indian. Stop using it as an excuse to on every white person that isn't Moviebob.

Also here's more 10/10 writing advice for from his fansView attachment 1035652

Ya know I'm pretty sure the only reason these jackass shit on adventure and action cartoons so damn much is their own writing is so shitty so they feel the need bitch about "Da Horr0RZ of LoRe" in order to make their POS look good. Also I'm %100 percent that another """""original""""" shittake on SU.
>Is a pasty, pale skinned motherfucker
>Claims to be Native but offers no evidence; shows no interest in her heritage and exclusively uses it as a race card
>”Freaking white people, amirite?”
It’s like a reverse Uncle Ruckus.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
1575439420472.png

There's not really anything to this post. Mostly just posting a grab to show off Lily's inconsistency when it comes to demeaning language.

by the way I just realised the lack of anything that really makes the setting "pokemon" creates a sort of "lamp" effect to the story. You could replace all the pokemon with varying flavors of house pet and the story would effectively remain the same.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino