Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

InfinityBuster

kiwifarms.net

Imagine not watching a show just because it has slurs in it.

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking a culturally confrontational show about black people written by black people should censor black people using the n-word.

Th3Gr3atTac0

Nah, I'm half-baked.
kiwifarms.net

Imagine not watching a show just because it has slurs in it.
This just raises further questions about Lily's views. His favorite show is Family Guy, yet not only are they not above using slurs but actively go out of their way to make the most shocking and tasteless jokes possible, something you'd think someone as uptight as Lily would be against. For fuck's sake, they treat Ida (a transgender character & perhaps the only genuinely likable character on the show as of now) as subhuman, yet Lily defends this in GoW - Tropes Against Ida Davis.

And yet, a much more enjoyable and thought-provoking show isn't 'worth the hassle' all because of black people using the N-word?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Private Pyle
Imagine thinking a culturally confrontational show about black people written by black people should censor black people using the n-word.
Funny you should mention that. Here's what Lily thinks about anyone (black people included) using the n-word:
1576170629510.png

So yeah, those black guys who made Boondocks? They're poisonous fuckhead with nothing to contribute to society.
Because how dare they use a word that The Great Lily Orchard doesn't like.
Clearly they should be strung up on nearest tree...oh wait.

• Winner
Reactions: Lurk Jurk

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should mention that. Here's what Lily thinks about anyone (black people included) using the n-word:
View attachment 1047773

So yeah, those black guys who made Boondocks? They're poisonous fuckhead with nothing to contribute to society.
Because how dare they use a word that The Great Lily Orchard doesn't like.
Clearly they should be strung up on nearest tree...oh wait.
What’s even stupider on Lily’s part is that, if you’ve ever seen the show, you’d know that the black characters who say nigga the most (ie Riley and Stinkmeaner) are portrayed as ignorant or otherwise characters we’re not supposed to agree with. The show even when in depth on people using the n word in the MLK episode.

Sadly, it seems nowadays the left are the ones most likely to be offended by the Boondocks when it was intended to be the other way around.
This just raises further questions about Lily's views. His favorite show is Family Guy, yet not only are they not above using slurs but actively go out of their way to make the most shocking and tasteless jokes possible, something you'd think someone as uptight as Lily would be against. For fuck's sake, they treat Ida (a transgender character & perhaps the only genuinely likable character on the show as of now) as subhuman, yet Lily defends this in GoW - Tropes Against Ida Davis.

And yet, a much more enjoyable and thought-provoking show isn't 'worth the hassle' all because of black people using the N-word?
This will never not confuse me.
Lily gets offended over absolutely vanilla shit like MLP but watches a show with incest as a plot point with no problem.
She finds Stevonnie absolutely disgusting and not good rep but praises Ida Davis as well written.
She’s supposedly vehemently against pedophiles but is okay with Herbert because “pedophiles are preferable to Nazis”.
There’s being contrarian and then there’s being Lily Peet.

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
Has his family maintained any contact with him or did they just cut their losses and treat him like a black sheep?
For the most part it seems like he and his family maintain very little contact.

If I recall Jerry refuses to talk to his older brother, and just last year or so he had a spat with his mom over his (then) girlfriend Lizzy and exposing his as autistic (lol).

He pretty much hates his family, and its why he's always encouraging his followers to attack and berate theirs. I mean, look how it turned out for Jerry? What a fucking winner, am I right?

• Informative
Reactions: Private Pyle

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
The Boondocks (at least the first 3 seasons) was a masterpiece. Great characters, good stories, infinitely quotable, and it was smart too. It could actually make you think AND laugh if it wanted to. I'll never forget the soul food episode.

"Grandad, this food is destructive."
"Boy, this food is your culture."
"Then the culture is destructive!"

The entire point of the show was a callout of black culture by black people themselves. Unless it's racist for black people to portray their own culture accurately in an effort to criticize it.
And yeah, the show was MEANT to be offensive. It was meant to challenge, to provoke. It also wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It was supposed to be FUN!
Remember the Rocky Horror Picture Show spoof episode? That shit was funny as fuck and completely worth growing a pair and tolerating a few uses of the word nigga.

But let's face it, bitching about The Boondocks being racist is ignorant as fuck. And Lily considers himself a critic... Fuck it, minimal respect revoked for you, Lily. You're demoted back to Jerry.

Th3Gr3atTac0

Nah, I'm half-baked.
kiwifarms.net
Let's also not forget Jerry defending the Meg abuse in GoW - Wank On, Wank Off by basically harpooning Steven Universe yet again using the Diamonds.

I'm pretty skeptical that Jerry was actually abused. Considering the way he acts, it would seem more likely that his family didn't take any of his shit and he plays it off as being a victim of abuse for that sweet, sweet attention.

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
The Boondocks (at least the first 3 seasons) was a masterpiece. Great characters, good stories, infinitely quotable, and it was smart too. It could actually make you think AND laugh if it wanted to. I'll never forget the soul food episode.

"Grandad, this food is destructive."
"Boy, this food is your culture."
"Then the culture is destructive!"

The entire point of the show was a callout of black culture by black people themselves. Unless it's racist for black people to portray their own culture accurately in an effort to criticize it.
And yeah, the show was MEANT to be offensive. It was meant to challenge, to provoke. It also wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It was supposed to be FUN!
Remember the Rocky Horror Picture Show spoof episode? That shit was funny as fuck and completely worth growing a pair and tolerating a few uses of the word nigga.

But let's face it, bitching about The Boondocks being racist is ignorant as fuck. And Lily considers himself a critic... Fuck it, minimal respect revoked for you, Lily. You're demoted back to Jerry.
What’s even more awkward is that Sketchy, a good friend of Lily’s and a black Jerry Peet hold the trans, loves the Boondocks.
I know friends aren’t supposed to agree on every single hobby and interest but it still feels weird for Lily to be dismissive about a show Sketchy considered important to the black community.

• Agree
Reactions: Th3Gr3atTac0

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
What’s even more awkward is that Sketchy, a good friend of Lily’s and a black Jerry Peet hold the trans, loves the Boondocks.
I know friends aren’t supposed to agree on every single hobby and interest but it still feels weird for Lily to be dismissive about a show Sketchy considered important to the black community.
That's okay. Jerry pretends to be a Person of Color and hopped on the transbian train so his woke buddies can't call him out for his bad opinions about shit he has no business commenting on.

InfinityBuster

kiwifarms.net

From what I heard, Gen 5 will most likely be aimed at an older audience, so Lily "no serious writing around here" Orchard and her fans are shit outta luck.

From what I heard, Gen 5 will most likely be aimed at an older audience, so Lily "no serious writing around here" Orchard and her fans are shit outta luck.
I do hope that what you've heard is right.
I'd love to see Lily go into fucking conniptions over Gen 5 not being the bland coffee shop AU she'd want to see.

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net

Why is he getting so mad over it he wants to "punch him in the face?"

It's My Little Fucking Pony, you dumb tranny. It could not matter less if it's serious or not, but there's something to that formula that made grown men unironically watch it.

If they went back to slice of life 'Who am I gonna take to the ball?!" type episodes all the time I don't think it'd last near as long and have near the impact it had on people.

I don't even like this pony shit, but it got this many people to tune in for the better part of a decade and ran for nine seasons with over 200 episodes. They found a formula that works, and if it isn't broke, why would they fix it? Like, serious question for Jerry;
Why the Hell would they want to go back to slice-of-life storytelling when they can double their profits by appealing to neckbeards?

Why is he getting so mad over it he wants to "punch him in the face?"

It's My Little Fucking Pony, you dumb tranny. It could not matter less if it's serious or not, but there's something to that formula that made grown men unironically watch it.

If they went back to slice of life 'Who am I gonna take to the ball?!" type episodes all the time I don't think it'd last near as long and have near the impact it had on people.

I don't even like this pony shit, but it got this many people to tune in for the better part of a decade and ran for nine seasons with over 200 episodes. They found a formula that works, and if it isn't broke, why would they fix it? Like, serious question for Jerry;
Why the Hell would they want to go back to slice-of-life storytelling when they can double their profits by appealing to neckbeards?
Funfact: In spite of Lily's incessant bitching, the vast majority of episodes in MLP FIM were Slice of Life episodes. The Adventure episodes were generally limited to a two-parter episode at the start and finale of each 20+ episode Season and a handful more single episode adventures sprinkled in between.

Lily isn't bitching that the show wasn't episodic Slice of Life, she's bitching that the show wasn't even more episodic Slice of Life than it already was.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
Funfact: In spite of Lily's incessant bitching, the vast majority of episodes in MLP FIM were Slice of Life episodes. The Adventure episodes were generally limited to a two-parter episode at the start and finale of each 20+ episode Season and a handful more single episode adventures sprinkled in between.

Lily isn't bitching that the show wasn't episodic Slice of Life, she's bitching that the show wasn't even more episodic Slice of Life than it already was.
she also complains about episodes that add to the lore and focus on continuity, as if a show that gives fuel to fanfic and theories is bad because it validates people who pay attention and recall the established information,

you know, those who have their brains turned on when they consume media, the worst enemies of Lily ''the best storyteller on the internet'' Orchard

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
New comic post, but it's not a comic post.
View attachment 1048697
View poll.
lets just repeat the age old question; How does lily get away with calling her fans shit so often.
this poll is absolutely pointless, no matter the choice if Lily's writing doesn't change since Lacey will find out anyway and we've seen that the consequences will be erased so what's the point?

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
this poll is absolutely pointless, no matter the choice if Lily's writing doesn't change since Lacey will find out anyway and we've seen that the consequences will be erased so what's the point?
Honestly I question the point of even trying to ask the audience given how little the writer thinks of their audience.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
For the most part it seems like he and his family maintain very little contact.

If I recall Jerry refuses to talk to his older brother, and just last year or so he had a spat with his mom over his (then) girlfriend Lizzy and exposing his as autistic (lol).

He pretty much hates his family, and its why he's always encouraging his followers to attack and berate theirs. I mean, look how it turned out for Jerry? What a fucking winner, am I right?
Now that you point that out, it is kind of funny in hindsight that Lily and his family ended up cutting all ties with each other because her mom said Lizzy wasn't good for her, and Lily threatened to deck her over it. Guess Lily should have listen to his mom after all, huh? Would have saved him a lot of "heartache" (which, to be honest, is probably mostly Lily's fault, not Lizzy's).

New comic post, but it's not a comic post.
View attachment 1048697
View poll.
lets just repeat the age old question; How does lily get away with calling her fans shit so often.
All of these dialogue choices will obviously lead to the same outcome. Shame Telltale closed its doors, they would have hired Lily in a heart-beat.