Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1377565
View attachment 1377566
I post too damn much.
Here's a rant about this thread all of Lily's detractors.

Most of which have moved on, and she herself is noticeably the only one still bitter.
I get abused and beaten down and gaslit for several years, but when I show that I’m still angry about it, I’m “obsessed” and “not moving on with my life” even though I have literally moved on with my life I’m just not over having been hurt that badly.
Presented without comment

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
We interrupt this program to bring you more of the stupid pokemon comic
View attachment 1381195
View attachment 1381196
View attachment 1381197
View attachment 1381198
Isn't she so quirky
Also apparently Mikail is wearing a midriff judging from that last panel

Anyway the only actual commentary I can offer is this question: Lily, why can't you enjoy pokemon like a regular person? Can't you just jerk off to Gardevoir on your own time and be content?

Isn't all this drama and stupidity the same thing you mocked that one guy on Twitter for, when he made that dream theory about tangled? How is this dog shit any different?

WoW, Mikalia really forgot to color in a part of her self inserts shirt in the last panel. Granted, I know artists can miss coloring in a small area here and there, but an area that big should be easily catch-able if you just did a quick double check on the comic, even considering Mikalia's in the shadows. Also, and it might just be me, but it looks like Marah in the third panel was drawn as though she was standing straight up and then just shifted into that position using the move tool.

You know, I haven't really seen Lily's comic posted anywhere else except Tumblr. A lot of popular comics usually get posted all over different image sharing sites, but I've never once seen Poke'made house posted anywhere but Tumblr and here. It's almost sad, Pokemad House isn't even good enough to warrant other people stealing for easy views.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/h9xFE
tumblr_f74cacae6399b8e682ce1a4f92e0bef2_06f729af_540.png

tumblr_e425d784879565955af9bb237106873b_6ea3b309_540.png

tumblr_3ba426393cdd4af69065b36d73ef3b9e_ab9b8d79_540.png

tumblr_75c7b6409c3203664b23a74ab385dfaa_4fffe766_540.png

Isn't she so quirky
Very. So much so, that I have a strong urge to smother her with a pillow just to shut her up.

Seriously though, I've grown to dislike these overly quirky character archetypes for females. You want a girl to be bubbly and energetic? Go ahead, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to it and unfortunately Jerry's crossed it. Honestly, when someone does this with a "quirky" character, it gives me the impression that the writer has never interacted with another human being.

I don't care if this was the intention, there are better ways to make this kind of character be annoying in a quirky way than this.

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
The thing is that not only is that part big enough that you shouldn't miss it, it's also that the colouring overall is so simple and basic that the only explanation for that oversight is that Mikaila simply didn't cared enough to give it a second look before publishing and Liliana didn't cared either before allowing it because visuals don't matter for her anyway.

Nobody cares about this thing. The only reason it keeps existing it's because it gives Liliana attention, she even admitted as such when she had that tantrum because people weren't giving her attention enough.

Reactions: ColdArmadillo288

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1381195
View attachment 1381196
View attachment 1381197
View attachment 1381198
Isn't she so quirky
Also apparently Mikail is wearing a midriff judging from that last panel

Anyway the only actual commentary I can offer is this question: Lily, why can't you enjoy pokemon like a regular person? Can't you just jerk off to Gardevoir on your own time and be content?

Isn't all this drama and stupidity the same thing you mocked that one guy on Twitter for, when he made that dream theory about tangled? How is this dog shit any different?
So we're getting one of two options; either we're getting a mediocre song in a comic, or some sort of subversion because Lily, the actual person would knock down the grade of mlp reviews if they included a song.

Also I just wanna ask the question: What exaxtly is the difference between a pokemon and human at this point in lily's comic? Marah can speak human english directly to the humans around her, is a bipedal with fingers and dexterity and all of that. But then we remember Lily has said Comic!lily's Gardevoir can't go to a therapist because language barriers and also there's literally no pokemon therapists So like. What even is going on here then? I mean I Get that we're past the point where asking for genuine answers is something we can do, but at this point what is keeping the gardevoir species of pokemon from being human in all but legal classification?

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
so, mybe this is the downfall of lily, al be it a slow one.

people ontwitter, Tumblr and youtube (I've seen one or two comment replies on reddit but nothing meaningful tbh to link) mentioning lily's shitty-well everything and ex fans coming forward with statements like 'felt like a cult' or 'i was always walking on eggshells around her incase she snapped atme, and then all her fans would bandwagon on the hate also' and other similar statements... also calling her out on her bullshit.

the final nail in the scoffing will be someonecalling her fully out for her pedophilia- and the hypocrisy of her daring calling other bronies out for it even tho she's written 2-to my knowledge pedophics/comic

her colour-washing her character stills even tho's she's as white as a sheet- idc if she claims she's still white passing - YOUR STILL WHIOTE PASSING there for your character should be white passing too.

her 'autistic coded' despite her wiki sayingbanny isnt autistic but- come the fuck on, and how was others as a monster despite saying in thepast 'othering minorities as monsters it bad', wait, she also does that in her comic with G and butterfree being lesbian monsters (one child coded also)

and other bullshit lily has done.

but that's wishful thinking pluce would take HOURS ofediting and someone with a voice and who doesnt give a shit about lily and her stans of they ever attack them and also a sizable following would be nice also

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
It seems that ALeviCalledBird, who once defended Jerry, has come around to realizing what a shitty person he truly is.
In this sort of follow-up to EssenceOfThought's video, he addresses Jerry's lousy take on the Tara Reade's allegation of sexual assault against Joe Biden, as well as the laughable writing contest.
I really liked the part where he points out the irony of how Lily's writing is full of bigoted rules that doesn't accept anything from LGBTQ + besides the letter L

it is not difficult to see all the hypocrisy of Lily in enjoying talking about fiction to her fans, but hating an exchange of ideas about fiction with someone else.

it's not worth wanting to please Lily if at the first disagreement or questioning you become the enemy

edit:
1592461608905.png

the comments are good, it's funny to see that they end up agreeing with the points that Kiwifarms make for years but still think that everything here is unreliable

Last edited:

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
I really liked the part where he points out the irony of how Lily's writing is full of bigoted rules that doesn't accept anything from LGBTQ + besides the letter L

it is not difficult to see all the hypocrisy of Lily in enjoying talking about fiction to her fans, but hating an exchange of ideas about fiction with someone else.

it's not worth wanting to please Lily if at the first disagreement or questioning you become the enemy

edit:
View attachment 1385725
the comments are good, it's funny to see that they end up agreeing with the points that Kiwifarms make for years but still think that everything here is unreliable
On that someone actually decided to ask Lily how she feels when her fans take it too far i.e. harassing artists and getting Lizzy kicked off Tumblr.
Screenshot_20200618-130651.png

Wow.
I don't even have any words.

If you think harassing my ex and an innocent artist is bad, than you're just a tory.

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
Other content creators would add a note saying they do not support that kind of behavior and whoever is displaying it on her name needs to stop because that is not how she wants to see her community represented. Even if those offending people are just two or three at a time, those content creators should still understand they are responsible for not encouraging it.

Liliana, having the opportunity to do presented in a silver platter, weasily and cowardly avoids it all because she doesn't actually mind when her fans are so zelous that they go out to harass someone. She encourage being aggressive, ruthless and as toxic as possible, so why stop at affecting third parties whose wrongness was something trivial in the first place, like making a fanart wrong?

I like too the obvious gaslighting going on there in which Liliana blatantly admits that she never has disagreements with people because of differing opinions, but because they are in the wrong and they need to learn to accept when being corrected because no one that is right would ever disagree with her in the first place.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Really weird how Lily bought the DLC of the game he supposedly hates.
Lily's already played the game on stream I'm pretty sure. In all honesty, Lily probably bought the switch and games herself but didn't want to admit that she had supported them when she bitched over the dexit and so she made some fan who doxxed her through discord and sent her a $300+ game system and two $60 games.

I'm shocked Lily would be really interested in walking overworld pokemon. That was something that had been in Pokemon Let's Go games that released before Sword and Shield. However, Gardevoir isn't in those games because it focused on only gen 1 pokemon and some of the alolan forms.

Only funny bit is how the anon thinks Gamefreak listened to Lily's criticisms and not that her thoughts had been universal opinions since at least Pokemon X and Y. It just shows Lily's ego every time when she thinks something to a franchise changed is related back to her.

• Agree
Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
It won't be. I've been here 4 years. Lily is the only thing to be the downfall of Lily. They either slide away into obscurity or just languish around where they are now
Feels bad man

If there's one thing I can say for Lily though, it's that it's fun watching her cycle repeat itself in relationships.
Screenshot_20200619-124548.png

I can't wait till we get the long post about how abusive Mikail is, and how Lily was being gaslit the whole time.

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
So Lily posted a new Tales of the Valkyrie vignette (Archive).

Spoilers: Lily can't write.

The gist here is that Lord Ryder was apparently experimented on by Jehovah in an attempt to make a supersoldier for his armies to conquer the galaxy. Apparently Ryder was deeply traumatized. She goes on to explain to Ascentia what was done to her, and then tells off Ascentia for pressing the issue and being worried about her because of it.

Lily also puts a whole bunch of trigger warnings on it, including 'seriously shit's fucked'. And you know what? If it had actually been a story exploring the brutal physical and psychological torture of somebody by a false god, it probably would be really brutal and fucked up.

Except Lily just has Ryder tell Ascentia about it. No flashbacks, just super-flat 'yeah I was experimented on. This happened to me, then this, then this. Feel bad, shithead.'

Honestly it's an almost beautiful microcosm of Lily's total misunderstanding of writing. We already established that she actually doesn't understand what 'show don't tell' means, and it's baffling that she can't figure out that having a character literally tell another character about a traumatic or formative event is telling, not showing.

In the post where she revealed her woeful misunderstanding of the concept, she always brought up the fact that 'show don't tell' is not meant to be a universal piece of advice, and she's right. Sometimes it is better to convey flat information-- if you just want to convey information, or sometimes if you want to use it as blunt emphasis. However, when you're talking about a character's experience, it is almost always better to actually show it, not just tell the audience.. I suspect she made that statement less because it's legitimate writing advice (and something that a lot of writers need to learn-- too often creative writing classes will say 'show don't tell' and make it an absolute truth-- and more because she thinks it gives her shitty writing practices a pass.

In this case, no, it doesn't. Some moron reblogged like they were deeply emotionally affected and I'm baffled as to why. I guess, if they're a fan of Lily's, they think that just saying something is enough to extrapolate meaning, but there's a huge difference between somebody saying "I was tortured" and actually reading the scene where they're strapped to the table, the cold iron bars at their wrists and ankles digging into flesh rubbed so raw that blood beads to the surface and spatters on the white-hot table. Where they look up to blinding lights and a figure looming over them, where all they can see is the twisted silhouette and the gleam of a blade. No anesthesia? Oh, no, dear, don't be ridiculous. If you can't deal with this trifling operation while you're awake, you're better off dead...

Nope! Because building up tension takes effort, and demands patience, and Lily refuses to allow people to feel uncertainty or anxiety so let's just have Ryder literally tell somebody else what she went through and then have them react so the audience knows how they're supposed to react.

She did the same with Mags in "Scars", regarding her Oedipal complex with her mother. Disgusting as the whole thing is, if you read the two parts that discussed it (and I think she deleted one of them, but the screencaps are still on thassabadtake's blog), one of them is Ascentia and the psychiatrist having a secondhand conversation about what Mags is experiencing; the other is where Ascentia is hired as the stripper for Mags' bachelorette party and when she runs off screaming and crying, Ascentia takes Honey aside and tell her about Mags' issues. We never see these issues told from Mags' perspective -- the perspective that would matter the most -- we just have other characters explain it to other characters, then tell the audience how they're supposed to feel.

EDIT: Bonus post: Lily insults her fans by announcing that 'y'all are REALLY bad writers' and that's why she cancelled her awful fantasy story contest.

I admit I'm still incredibly amused that she stipulated that, in a generic fantasy (therefore faux-Medeival environment) she thought people not only exchanged diamond rings as a rule for engagement, but also that they had salaries. But apparently her fans are the ignorant ones.

Last edited: