Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Wait, Jenovah? Isn't that Sephiroth's mom from Final Fantasy 7? Was this just a shitty FFVII fanfic the whole time?
Jehovah is the proper Hebrew name for God. Sometimes spelled as Yahweh.

It's supposed to be a God figure or something in Warcraft, I think the only exposure Lily has to Final Fantasy is Kingdom Hearts. Which is fine, the last I want is Lily polluting another series with her awful personality.

She'd probably hate final fantasy anyway since there are no OTPs, very few lesbians, and the series prioritizes story and gameplay over making Lily feel cool

Lily's already played the game on stream I'm pretty sure. In all honesty, Lily probably bought the switch and games herself but didn't want to admit that she had supported them when she bitched over the dexit and so she made some fan who doxxed her through discord and sent her a $300+ game system and two $60 games.
Yeah, this was my suspicion. Lily’s audience is full of teenagers, who the hell has the money for all this shit to just send AND be ok with being verbally abused about it? Sound like a cover to buy and play the games and then lie about it to save face because Lily the Gardevoirfucker decided to shit all over it endlessly.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this was my suspicion. Lily’s audience is full of teenagers, who the hell has the money for all this shit to just send AND be ok with being verbally abused about it? Sound like a cover to buy and play the games and then lie about it to save face because Lily the Gardevoirfucker decided to shit all over it endlessly.
The biggest indicator of that was in a post when some had sent her an ask suggesting that she donate the switch and games to a charity that gave presents to children in poorer families she said that she wouldn't do so because of how bad the games were or something like that. If it was free, Lily could have easily just given them to an organization like that instead of keeping them to 'spite' the person. I'm more shocked people didn't like say anything to that.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
The biggest indicator of that was in a post when some had sent her an ask suggesting that she donate the switch and games to a charity that gave presents to children in poorer families she said that she wouldn't do so because of how bad the games were or something like that. If it was free, Lily could have easily just given them to an organization like that instead of keeping them to 'spite' the person. I'm more shocked people didn't like say anything to that.
I dug up some posts about that,
Screenshot_20200619-213158.png

Screenshot_20200619-213213.png

Screenshot_20200619-213231.png

I don't know why I archived these. They are of very little consequence.

Reactions: ColdArmadillo288

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
Since when an eating disorder is an excuse to be a selfish greedy bitch? And what does having an eating disorder have even to do with a Switch? That is a new way to deflect attention from people calling you out into "I know I'm bad but feel bad for me anyway."

Funny thing that is exactly what Lizzy tweeted about ages ago and had Liliana climbing the walls when anons "told her" about it. A tweet about how an ex partner of her would constantly go "I know I'm bad but I'm sad". It's impressive how what little Lizzy has actually said proves to be true and yet there is no evidence anywhere of anything Liliana has ever said about her.

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Jenovah? Isn't that Sephiroth's mom from Final Fantasy 7? Was this just a shitty FFVII fanfic the whole time?
As in literal Judeo Chritian, Capital G, God. I don't even know what type of Fanfiction it was original since it's had WoW characters and a couple instances of MLP characters so who knows anymore
Tales of the Valkyrie has been well trodded and I think @1911JD have @X-Shaped Weeaboo ripped it to shreds in the past as the edge lord nonsense that it is.

ColdArmadillo288

kiwifarms.net
  • Dumb
Reactions: saladimitate

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
Ask is about someone confused about how the "Rules" of the LGBTQ community apply to this situation (lesbians who use male pronouns and not considering themselves trans) since they constantly change from person to person

and your feelings on the subject is "don't question, just accept"
I know that since it was your main argument against Contrapoint

if you really think your fans are idiots don't be vague about your answer or they get confused and keep asking you, they will not understand that being entitled is bad since your attitude about writing quality, opinions, lifestyle and the rest of your content is being entitled to say how wrong everyone who doesn't follow your preferences is.

this is the result of your fans copying your attitude and failing to communicate and engage with other people

this is why you should be more selective with what attitudes you support and correct, or you will end up with a bunch of entitled pieces of shit as fans

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
Can someone tell me how Sketchy and Lily became friends? Didn’t lily use to trash him all the time?
Earliest instance of them interacting publicly, as far as my knowledge goes, was this video (at 3:27).

This video was uploaded on December 2017, however, they've been friends as far back as March of that year. Apparently it was a result of ToonKritic being outed as a pedophile.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 6.49.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 6.46.13 PM.png

You can see for yourself by downloading the text file below and viewing them with this.
Just bear in mind that searching by content is case sensitive.

Attachments

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
Really weird how Lily bought the DLC of the game he supposedly hates.
Earliest instance of them interacting publicly, as far as my knowledge goes, was
(at 3:27).
View attachment 1393117

This video was uploaded on December 2017, however, they've been friends as far back as March of that year. Apparently it was a result of ToonKritic being outed as a pedophile.

View attachment 1393156
View attachment 1393154
You can see for yourself by downloading the text file below and viewing them with this.
Just bear in mind that searching by content is case sensitive.
Of course that's how it went down. They joined together to fight a common enemy, and now Lily is stuck with him for as long as black lives matter.

Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Of course that's how it went down. They joined together to fight a common enemy, and now Lily is stuck with him for as long as black lives matter.
I don't see much of sketchy lately, isn't he kind of a boring tool?

Or does memory serve me incorrectly.
Edit: eh nevermind, don't all of Lily's friends boil down to "which ones the sassy one?"

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Lily and her fans are 200% mad about the ALevinamedBird video, as usual they only respond to things through hearsay and speculation, never acknowledging any legitimate points made.
Screenshot_20200622-170724.png

This one stood out to me
Screenshot_20200622-171145.png

"There's a real reason he's so angry with me that he's not saying"
That is such a sneaky way to discredit your detractors, ignore whatever they say because they probably just hate me anyway.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
Lily and her fans are 200% mad about the ALevinamedBird video, as usual they only respond to things through hearsay and speculation, never acknowledging any legitimate points made.
View attachment 1398412

This one stood out to me
View attachment 1398420
"There's a real reason he's so angry with me that he's not saying"
That is such a sneaky way to discredit your detractors, ignore whatever they say because they probably just hate me anyway.
Because it’s really impossible for Lily’s arguments to be on some level wrong or ill-founded, all haters just didn’t have their opinions validated
everyone is just intimidated by how strong and confident Lily is (who has panic attacks with fanarts that don’t fit her very high "standards")

if Lily had an ounce of self-reflection she could, just once, see that a former fan who has defended her attitude in the past has legitimate reasons for pointing out how much her content and personality have deteriorated over time

and also stop taking your fan-asks as being all the context you need to judge the ALevinamedBird video, since I'm sure you didn't watch it yourself

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
There's a real reason he's so angry with me that he's not saying
He did said it. He doesn't like you because you're an abusive, spiteful, toxic rape apologist asshole that has turned her own community into a cult of little children scared of ever displease you if they said the wrong thing, and doesn't care either about LGBT+ people getting any representation, only cis lesbian women. Of all the claims, that last one you could even admit to be true since you already think that lesbians are purer beings than those icky gay men.

Futhermore, attacking a trans man through his apparent lack masculinity just because he called you out? Is that your idea of being progressive, Liliana? Oh, but he had said a thing about your gender, we would never hear the end of it.

Last edited: