Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I’m not saying the old coins are fake. But not all old coinage is worth money. This was obviously just put in some gaudy modern design with cheap materials and advertised as native jewelry. Someone with no real knowledge of native heritage would probably see it as mystical, cause even in 1913 when this minting started whitey was treating First Nations people like mystical noble savages even while they shoved them onto reservations and treated them like shit.

So for a white boy elbow deep in SJW moralizing who claims he’s totes magotes a real Cherokian woman this is pretty funny. It’s like buying a cheap mass produced dream catcher from the dollar store that was made in China.

Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I’m not saying the old coins are fake. But not all old coinage is worth money. This was obviously just put in some gaudy modern design with cheap materials and advertised as native jewelry. Someone with no real knowledge of native heritage would probably see it as mystical, cause even in 1913 when this minting started whitey was treating First Nations people like mystical noble savages even while they shoved them onto reservations and treated them like shit.

So for a white boy elbow deep in SJW moralizing who claims he’s totes magotes a real Cherokian woman this is pretty funny. It’s like buying a cheap mass produced dream catcher from the dollar store that was made in China.
Just try and think for a sec

Sure it could be fake but it may not t be. Maybe this was her gradfathers and the desin looks generic because thats a design similar to what white people based it off off?

Maybe t likely this and lily bought a cheat amazon think for a coupple kf bucks but you cant say vthis is 100 percent it' when we havent even researched into the origin of the shapenof the pendant. If we can fint ome john doe made thisndesign in '87 and no known records of this exact design exists before this cealry white person's then congrats you wjere right. But whos to say this couldnt be a case wnere lily has an original from her desieced native relative and people copied the design after he got it somehow?

Suck the Cock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just try and think for a sec

Sure it could be fake but it may not t be. Maybe this was her gradfathers and the desin looks generic because thats a design similar to what white people based it off off?

Maybe t likely this and lily bought a cheat amazon think for a coupple kf bucks but you cant say vthis is 100 percent it' when we havent even researched into the origin of the shapenof the pendant. If we can fint ome john doe made thisndesign in '87 and no known records of this exact design exists before this cealry white person's then congrats you wjere right. But whos to say this couldnt be a case wnere lily has an original from her desieced native relative and people copied the design after he got it somehow?
You drunk or something? Spellcheck, bro.

• Dumb
Reactions: Son Goku Baku

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the 'beautiful pendant'... that's kitsch tourist stuff. Most Native American jewelry that's made for Native peoples doesn't incorporate that kind of iconography. That's the kind of thing that's produced specifically to sell to tourists who want a souvenir that screams 'NATIVE AMERICAN'. Given how easily Lurk Jurk could find the same design on a simple Google search, it's pretty obviously a broadly-produced item rather than a meaningful heirloom.

This isn't a commentary on anything else about the post, just that yeah, the pendant itself is a tourist item.

Someone more articulate than me. because I sure as fuck ain't taking to that. I already have enough time challenge breaking it all down.
You're already doing God's work.

That said, a dramatic reading wouldn't be that great. The kind of bad that it's The Sith Resurgence is something you can discuss, because its issues are structural, but the story itself is terminally boring. It's wholly unremarkable, and if it weren't for Lily's attitude surrounding it, it's just another dime-a-dozen self-insert fantasy.

EDIT:
One would think she would tire of the sight. Yet in that moment, Rey couldn’t have been happier. Even as she slept, Aliana appeared more alive than she had in weeks. It was truly enthralling for the Jedi to see. Even if she couldn’t wait to see those gorgeous crimson eyes flutter open and look at her again, Rey also felt content laying there and holding Aliana for all eternity. For the first time in months, they had a truly perfect moment.
Then again this just made me nauseated so maybe there would be some merit.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
1600034058503.png

yeah, they probably didn't because it would be absurdly bad taste and egdy for no reason to have your heroine gleefully killing someone so brutally in a cartoon where she should be an example for girls

Lily, did you know that there are other ways to solve problems without death and unnecessary violence? that choosing these options doesn't make you a coward and committing murder doesn't make you a badass?

I know that you hate the "glorification" of heroes who don't kill or feel remorse, but just because you think violence is the only thing that works to defend and end enemies doesn't mean that everything should have the same end

one time you want cartoons to stop being "dark and serious" and focus more on cuteness and comedy and another you call them cowards for not going far enough and changing darker outcomes to their stories

MAKE UP YOUR MIND
you cannot support both without contradicting yourself

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1593948
yeah, they probably didn't because it would be absurdly bad taste and egdy for no reason to have your heroine gleefully killing someone so brutally in a cartoon where she should be an example for girls

Lily, did you know that there are other ways to solve problems without death and unnecessary violence? that choosing these options doesn't make you a coward and committing murder doesn't make you a badass?

I know that you hate the "glorification" of heroes who don't kill or feel remorse, but just because you think violence is the only thing that works to defend and end enemies doesn't mean that everything should have the same end

one time you want cartoons to stop being "dark and serious" and focus more on cuteness and comedy and another you call them cowards for not going far enough and changing darker outcomes to their stories

MAKE UP YOUR MIND
...that's not a slasher smile, that's a look of satisfaction. I genuinely think Lily doesn't know how human behavior works at this point.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
You drunk or something? Spellcheck, bro.
I think he's from Europe.

Anyway, regarding the pendant thing.
I figure there's no real way to verify if the thing is real. I mean there's no certificate of authenticity, also we have no idea how long the guy kept it or where he got it. Or if it was even his to begin with.

For all we know the coin could be real but Lily could've put it in a dream catcher pendant because she's terrible and wants it to look more native.

The sky's the limit. But considering Lily has a history of lying or over exaggerating, it's hard to trust her version of events.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...that's not a slasher smile, that's a look of satisfaction. I genuinely think Lily doesn't know how human behavior works at this point.
Does this idiot know what a Slasher Smile is? Considering the time the faggot spends on TVTropes he should know that by default a slasher smile includes bared teeth, which is universally seen as a threat in the animal kingdom.
TVTropes outright uses THIS image for their example.
ssj_9667.jpg

Other examples could include when the Doomguy picks up a good weapon.

cXCAosw(1).jpg

Not kidding, search Slasher Smile and every single example will include bared teeth. Funny how the media critic can't even get the most simple shit right.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Does this idiot know what a Slasher Smile is? Considering the time the faggot spends on TVTropes he should know that by default a slasher smile includes bared teeth, which is universally seen as a threat in the animal kingdom.
TVTropes outright uses THIS image for their example.
View attachment 1594047
Other examples could include when the Doomguy picks up a good weapon.

View attachment 1594048

Not kidding, search Slasher Smile and every single example will include bared teeth. Funny how the media critic can't even get the most simple shit right.
Based James Nesbitt

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
chapter 30. If I were a youtuber I'd say "I can't believe we made it this far, i feel so blessed" and while I can't believe this story has lasted as long as it has. In fact there's 5 more chapters until I'm properly caught up, and no doubt by the time I reach chapter 35 there will be more, because Lily's almost karmic like means to keep my forever behind is to start pumping out more chapters when I actively write this shit. I don't feel blessed though. But I feel autistically compelled to keep doing this.

The chapter begins with Rey waking up to the sight of Aliana, asleep. The story makes comment about how this has been something Rey has seen for the better of 2 months and-

Aliana wake up. They have more romantic dialogue that reeks of Walmart bargain books.

There's a bit about Aliana complaining about her robotic prosthetic.

I just feel the need to reiterate. All of this story is built out of the reaction to the "reylo" ship. I'm going to go off course for a bit. This story exists because Lily had a visceral reaction to This moment.
View attachment 1592442
Like, I'm not going to make any kind of statement about the sexuality of a fictional character. Rey isn't Real. Ben Solo/Kylo Ren isn't real. I don't care if someone makes a fanfiction about Rey being a lesbian.

But just, you know. Perspective. Lily Orchards driving motivation to make this story, is, always has been, and always will be, to spite ReyLo Shippers, and people who like Adam Driver. And the fact that this moment exists as a canon moment, be it as some sort of moment of resolution to romantic tension or just "oh fuck we survived all that bullshit so this is the only thing I can think to do" That theres something that ReyLo shippers can point at and say "well at least we got that" and thats enough to have driven lily to write what is now 35 chapters of "I hate something so much I'm going to write a revised version of the thing I hate" is you know...Well, there's a reason we've surpassed 800 pages I guess.

There's discussion about Leia. It's boring.

There's an entire paragraph describing a make out scene that just barely becomes erotica.

The stupid pet porg shows up. I hate porgs.

There's more romantic exchange of dialogue, this time ribbing Rey about how she sounded like she was proposing to Aliana for a moment.

There's dialogue about why Rey has decided to stop wearing her hair up.

Eventually the scene ends, I almost for a moment thought that would be the chapter

Rey and Aliana go to a meeting with Leia, Rose, Finn, poe. you know. The usual.

we get what I assume is confirmation of FinnPoe.

There was no build up to this, not even a hint of any kind of romantic tension that lead up to this moment. because Lily Orchard refuses to let the camera pull away from her two pet characters because...
View attachment 1592497
"I'll do what Disney was too cowardly too do and make FinnPoe a thing in my story. BUT I WILL DO NONE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN HAVE THEM BE FLIRTY AND HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER GO "I KNEW IT!" is the kind of lazy self congratulatory stuff to expect. Like, I don't think the story has made an attempt to show off Finn and Poe even privately interacting since chapter 17.

This criticism of course can be applied to the fact that the story confirmed Finn's been trained as a jedi but Lily's made no attempt to show us. The only thing that matters is Rey and Aliana.

Anyway, Leia anounced that The resistance is getting a supply drop from the Republic with thanks to Rey convincing the senate like she did last chapter.

Leia then says they need to nominate new high generals because a lot of them died at the end of episode 8.

Finn nominates Aliana and Rey

Leia argues against this. her reaction gets tacked with "anti-sith bias"

Aliana then nominates Rose Tico to position of Admiralship.

There is no opposal to the nomination. Rose is now an admiral for the resistance.

The scene ends with Leia pettily arguing with Rey and Aliana about Aliana using a shitty nickname for rey and how it's unprofessional and I am so tired.

The next scene begins with Leia pulling Aliana aside for a talk.

Leia is concerned about the fact that Rey the publicly known Jedi is taking lessons from The publicly known Sith. And is concerned that it, isn't a good look.

Aliana proceeds to pull the defense of "well I think it says more about the senates beliefs than it does me and rey if she thinks I'm teaching her the sith ways"

Leia tries desperately to try and keep herself calm, when I wish she'd just shoot Aliana. I keep repeating the point in every one of their interactions but it's fucking wild how Lily keeps writing Leia as in the wrong when all of Leia's concerns and requests aren't unreasonable at all.

Leia expresses that she's not trying to make it a thing about Rey, but a concern that the both of them will become wanted enemies when the war ends. and proposes that with time, perhaps yes the senate and the republic will be less distrustful of sith. The Sith that have never, ever at any point in canon not been shown to be authoritarian power hungry monsters who let their emotions control them to the point the "sith race" has driven itself to extinction and civil war several hundred times because they can't even co-exist with themselves.

Aliana proceeds to remind Leia about how even Luke saw fit to attack a child and her mother with out provocation, the Sith and her child apprentice. Whom Luke had zero experience with any sith that was not in fact plotting to take the empire back.

Aliana then says

Leia, calls her bluff and says "you're fucking lying, this ship and that protocol droid are literally all you own, you were a fucking bounty hunter working for a Hutt before you even got involved with the rebellion"

And then Aliana pushes the "mary sue controls the plot" button and reveals a thing I made a quote about months ago.

Aliana reveals she. a singular individual sith lord over the course of a decade purposefully did a shitty job serving Nima the Hutt, and went out of her way to "disrupt the hutts" giving aid to those who the Republic "forgot about" and amassed loyalty to a decades worth of followers. and on cue a cobbled together fleet warps in out of hyperspace.

And leia straight up says "Did you seriously have a fleet waiting in hyperspace for you to deploy just so you could win an argument?"

Aliana says yes, but in a pretentious "well the we needed ships the republic wasn't going to give us."

Aliana then goes "I almost died at the end of episode 8, and you don't deserve the help these ships will give the resistance, but I care more about taking out the First Order than I do about fucking you over, so sit down, shut the fuck up, and if Rey becomes a sith lord than you and the republic are going to have to suck it up and deal with it. And if we end up having a discussion like this again I'm taking my Girlfriend and all my friends home"

And leia just fucking takes it.

Scene ends.

The next scene is Aliana, Rey and Talon talking. There's art. if you wanna see it go look at the fucking chapter yourselves. I do not give a shit about Mikaila's art.

Rey praises Aliana, Aliana tries to feign being humble.

And the chapter fucking ends.
I banged this out in an hour and 15 minutes out of 10.
Oh God, in regards to how the chapter ends.
Leia just sits there and takes Aliana's smug shit.

If this were to happen in something like Game of Thrones, Aliana would either lose control of the army she gathered just to spite Leia, or Leia would nut up and say "if that's how it is, then I'm leaving and taking whoever's loyal with me to fight the first order for the good of the galaxy. I won't have the rebellion manned by an army of hired thugs and Sith. Good luck with your sellsword army cunt." And then she punches Aliana in the vagina and strides away.

Fuck why don't I write this shit

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
Oh God, in regards to how the chapter ends.
Leia just sits there and takes Aliana's smug shit.

If this were to happen in something like Game of Thrones, Aliana would either lose control of the army she gathered just to spite Leia, or Leia would nut up and say "if that's how it is, then I'm leaving and taking whoever's loyal with me to fight the first order for the good of the galaxy. I won't have the rebellion manned by an army of hired thugs and Sith. Good luck with your sellsword army cunt." And then she punches Aliana in the vagina and strides away.

Fuck why don't I write this shit
That's a good point, Leia is someone who led a Rebellion that was vastly outnumbered and overwhelmed by the Empire. Even when chained up, surrounded by armed gangsta's and with not protection, she still didn't take Jabba's shit lying down. She will fight for what's right even if it isn't easy, even if there's little hope of victory; and she would not stand for a bunch of sith thugs as allies no matter how much fire power they add to her arsenal.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
I really want to know Lilly's interpretation of 'nobody' is. Plenty of people complain about how bad crap like Pageants and Toddler's IN Tiara''s was, just not enough people to make the network care.

Oh, what am I saying? Of course no one exists outside of her little bubble.

saladimitate

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1593948

MAKE UP YOUR MIND
I just googled "Was Shego supposed to die?" and I found this on TVtropes, Jerry's favorite site. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Headscratchers/KimPossible
1600081415164.png

Notice how it says that test audiences "interpreted" that Shego was killed by Kim. As in, they actually thought that Kim had killed Shego and they were "okay" with this (or atleast that's how I'm reading it). It's the producers that didn't like this interpretation and added that last scene so it was more clear that she survived.

Besides, in that same little point it says that Shego has survived way worse than electrocution. And I'm pretty sure that Kim of all people knows that. And to add one last point, if he's gonna focus on that smile being a "slasher" smile, most slashers look directly at their victims to watch them breathe their last breath, to see them suffer and take in the pleasure of having killed once again. Kim? She looks straight ahead and I'm pretty sure it's a normal smile but she's keeping her eyes a little shut cuz of the rain and wind. Just a satisfied smile of "I once again beat Shego's ass"

Attachments

Typical Anime Trap

the dress stays ON during sex
kiwifarms.net
I really want to know Lilly's interpretation of 'nobody' is. Plenty of people complain about how bad crap like Pageants and Toddler's IN Tiara''s was, just not enough people to make the network care.

Oh, what am I saying? Of course no one exists outside of her little bubble.
I was just going to say the same thing. TLC and networks like it are reality networks, they specifically produce shows that you can watch and say "wow I'm glad I'm not like that!". No one watches Toddlers and Tiaras and goes "wow what great parents those are".

Unrelated: I'm new to the thread, I've been reading through the previous ones for about 2.5 weeks to get caught up. I was initially a fan of Lily's but i never looked into her content deeper than the glass of water videos, so i decided to try to find out more about her and i found out about the gardevoir comic which lead me here because i was honestly so shocked that no one was talking about the gardevoir comic. After reading through everything here i can now see just how hypocritical she really is. Its upsetting because i generally agree with her points in most of her videos (specifically her Sylvanas videos) but after reading her write her self-insert get married to Sylvanas i lost all hope.

Ben Laden

The True Leader of Al-Qatsuki
kiwifarms.net
I was just going to say the same thing. TLC and networks like it are reality networks, they specifically produce shows that you can watch and say "wow I'm glad I'm not like that!". No one watches Toddlers and Tiaras and goes "wow what great parents those are".

Unrelated: I'm new to the thread, I've been reading through the previous ones for about 2.5 weeks to get caught up. I was initially a fan of Lily's but i never looked into her content deeper than the glass of water videos, so i decided to try to find out more about her and i found out about the gardevoir comic which lead me here because i was honestly so shocked that no one was talking about the gardevoir comic. After reading through everything here i can now see just how hypocritical she really is. Its upsetting because i generally agree with her points in most of her videos (specifically her Sylvanas videos) but after reading her write her self-insert get married to Sylvanas i lost all hope.
For all Lily's posturing about SocJus and LGBT+ issues, she's a creepy basement dweller at heart. She just figured out how to use all her kinks to get her brownie points (Ie, if you don't like the idea of two little girls being in a romantic relationship together, you're a bigot. You'd be fine if it was a little boy with a little girl.)

Last edited:

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
For all Lily's posturing about SocJus and LGBT+ issues, she's a creepy basement dweller at heart. She just figured out how to use all her kinks to get her brownie points (Ie, if you don't like the idea of two little girls being in a romantic relationship together, you're a bigot. You'd be fine if it was a little boy with a little girl.)
She's someone with morals pretending to have ideals when they're not the same thing at all.

She's someone with morals pretending to have ideals when they're not the same thing at all.
Even saying that Lily has morals is probably giving her more credit than she deserves.
She's an abuser and an abuse apologist
She's a habitual liar and a sexual predator
She might be a pedophile and definitely has no qualms whatsoever about interacting in explicitely sexual ways with her primarily underage audience, up to and including exposing herself in front of them.
She fetishizes and dehumanizes lesbians as the most "pure" form of relationship
Not to mention all those times she called for the literal genocide of all Republicans

She performs Morality on her blog, but her actions show her to be deeply morally bankrupt at every turn