Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net

Lily fans are strange to say the least. I don't understand where they're getting the idea that I made that video for drama or just to be negative. It makes me feel like they just saw the title and assumed I was just lying, so they didn't watch the video.
Oh, are you that Opal fellow I've heard about?

And yes, one of the biggest things you ought to know about Jerry's audience is that they think he can do no wrong, and that's not a hyperbolic statement. I feel like he's convinced his fans that the world is out to get him cus he's trans, and that's why there are so many people who say bad things about him.

Case in point, nobody who watches him ever entertains a conversation about Stockholm. They'll either keep shifting the goalposts around or they won't accept any proof as evidence, because "the only reason you're accusing a transwoman of being a pedophile is because something something bathrooms!" (which is an actual defense Lizzy used)

It's not even like Jerry technically denies its existence either. He just has a policy of never, ever addressing old things that he wrote and pretending they don't exist, trying to erase all accountability he could possibly take from it.

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net
Time for Retard Roundup

1600272062600.png

Oh my GAWD u guise I only said I'd never ever design a character with short hair why are you misinterpreting it as me not liking to design short hair on characters!?

1600272134765.png

Oh you don't say? People only get cancelled as the consequences of their own actions?

1600272235314.png

:story: What's everyone's favorite brilliant dialogue written by Jerry?

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Time for Retard Roundup

View attachment 1600288

Oh my GAWD u guise I only said I'd never ever design a character with short hair why are you misinterpreting it as me not liking to design short hair on characters!?

View attachment 1600295

Oh you don't say? People only get cancelled as the consequences of their own actions?

View attachment 1600302

:story: What's everyone's favorite brilliant dialogue written by Jerry?
That one time Gardevoir admitted to hypnotizing c!Lily countless times, either to make her shut up or for her own devices.

Such a soft relationship

View attachment 1600295

Cancel Culture is little more than an excuse to bully and harrass people while pretending to be righteous.
Makes perfect sense that Lily would defend it.

Meanwhile of course, when people give her even the slightest amount of shit for all the shitty things she's done, they're evil bullies and abusers.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
Cancel Culture is little more than an excuse to bully and harrass people while pretending to be righteous.
Makes perfect sense that Lily would defend it.

Meanwhile of course, when people give her even the slightest amount of shit for all the shitty things she's done, they're evil bullies and abusers.
Lily: "Cancel Culture is a buzzword used by far-right conservatives to avoid being held responsible for their shitty actions"

Also Lily: "all my allegations of abuse, pedophilia, professional misconduct and bad faith opnions are lies and the evidences are fabricated, I am always being harassed by trolls"

Conclusion: Lily is a far-right conservative
her words

which is strange, since most of those who are victims of cancel culture are supporters and allies of social justice, more than any other group

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Lily: "Cancel Culture is a buzzword used by far-right conservatives to avoid being held responsible for their shitty actions"

Also Lily: "all my allegations of abuse, pedophilia, professional misconduct and bad faith opnions are lies and the evidences are fabricated, I am always being harassed by trolls"

Conclusion: Lily is a far-right conservative
her words

which is strange, since most of those who are victims of cancel culture are supporters and allies of social justice, more than any other group
If you asked me whether Lily was liberal or conservative I can tell you my first thought wouldn't be "this is an open-minded individual and a paragon of leftist values".

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
So I think I've talked about it once or twice before but anyone ever just stop and think about how Lily's shat on people for reccomending things to her or teating her fans like shit and telling them to stop putting her on a pedestal or some shit, but she's never once said "don't tell me about the bullshit people who hate me do." She never explicitly tells them to not stalk her detractors.

just you know...a thing that makes me go "hmm."

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net
Jerry is so out of touch that he thinks "cancel culture" is a conservative buzzword when literally everyone uses it

See, the whole idea of it is that when a large group of self-righteous knobs jump on a hatewagon against someone who was just the topic of an exposed video, think Projared or James Charles, without knowing every side of the story. I believe it's something that some conservatives have used as a defense and a pejorative, akin to SJW, but that's not its origin and that's certainly not how it's commonly used.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Some YouTube autists managed to track down some of Jerry's older videos where he admitted to writing Stockholm.
That's opal and she's appeared here on the thread a few times, so be nice at least.
Also this
Screenshot_20200916-183742.png
I think Lily is confirmation that if you respond with a gif you can't actually refute the argument made.
Screenshot_20200916-184416.png
Archiving because she denies having an alt, and talking about fat characters.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
1600302312865.png

apparently someone spammed a response made by wallacesweirdhead (typical Lily stan sperg) to Lily on various media and he ended up deactivating his account
he was the one who had his Asks answered the most recently

sure, it must have been a troll, but I don't know if he was blocked by Lily or he left out of shame
he will be missed.(until he creates another account)

1600302364144.png

1600302404374.png

bonus:
1600303226689.png

another point that Lily makes against herself

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601359
apparently someone spammed a response made by wallacesweirdhead (typical Lily stan sperg) to Lily on various media and he ended up deactivating his account

sure, it must have been a troll, but I don't know if he was blocked by Lily or he left out of shame

View attachment 1601362
View attachment 1601364

bonus:
View attachment 1601405
Liliana is still really mad about the fact that Reylos will forever have their ship validated as canon, inmortalized on a official franchise, while her lesbian Rey with her Lalaina travesty is only going to matter to a tiny fraction of people for a few months and then never again when she stops writing it.

I didn't liked the ship or the movies, but Liliana treating people who do like they have a problem comparable with a sick obssesion is very funny.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's opal and she's appeared here on the thread a few times, so be nice at least.
Also this
View attachment 1601242
I think Lily is confirmation that if you respond with a gif you can't actually refute the argument made.
View attachment 1601256
Archiving because she denies having an alt, and talking about fat characters.
Opal seems pretty chills. And ya know, as much as Jerry likes to sperg about people drawing his fakesona off model I've been tempted to find a cheap artist and commission a few dozen pics of Jerry's sona as fat as fuck just to troll him. Granted I won't because I have better uses for my money, but I'd LOVE to see the sperging.
View attachment 1601359

View attachment 1601362
View attachment 1601364

bonus:
View attachment 1601405
If the Reylos only like a trope and that's bad, what does that mean for Jerry considering every single one of his fictions features almost every lesbian trope under the sun and are themselves examples of a trope that Jerry himself has more or less run right into the ground through sheer lack of imagination.

Like, holy shit Jerry do you possess a fucking nanogram of self awareness?

Ben Laden

The True Leader of Al-Qatsuki
kiwifarms.net
Is she just mad that most people, even the ones that don't like the Sequel trilogy, say that Adam Driver and his performance as Kylo Ren are the best part and deserved a better movie?

On that note, what exactly does she like about Rey, besides she's a woman who's really powerful with the force? Because the version from her fanfic seems like she just projected things she likes (Lesbian, long hair, """berserker""", etc.) onto Rey.

TSR is basically about Aliana (Lily) grooming the young, impressionable Rey into her dream-girl and turning her against all her friends and loved ones.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Is she just mad that most people, even the ones that don't like the Sequel trilogy, say that Adam Driver and his performance as Kylo Ren are the best part and deserved a better movie?

On that note, what exactly does she like about Rey, besides she's a woman who's really powerful with the force? Because the version from her fanfic seems like she just projected things she likes (Lesbian, long hair, """berserker""", etc.) onto Rey.

TSR is basically about Aliana (Lily) grooming the young, impressionable Rey into her dream-girl and turning her against all her friends and loved ones.
  1. People don't like Rey. This gives Lily moral superiority over others for "stanning" her
  2. Rey is a woman.
That's basically it.

BreadLoafGuy69

kiwifarms.net
Oh, are you that Opal fellow I've heard about?

And yes, one of the biggest things you ought to know about Jerry's audience is that they think he can do no wrong, and that's not a hyperbolic statement. I feel like he's convinced his fans that the world is out to get him cus he's trans, and that's why there are so many people who say bad things about him.

Case in point, nobody who watches him ever entertains a conversation about Stockholm. They'll either keep shifting the goalposts around or they won't accept any proof as evidence, because "the only reason you're accusing a transwoman of being a pedophile is because something something bathrooms!" (which is an actual defense Lizzy used)

It's not even like Jerry technically denies its existence either. He just has a policy of never, ever addressing old things that he wrote and pretending they don't exist, trying to erase all accountability he could possibly take from it.
I am Opal, yes. When you say she has a policy for not addressing her past, did she actually say that? Like, "Don't talk about my old behavior or you'll be banned."

Typical Anime Trap

the dress stays ON during sex
kiwifarms.net
I am Opal, yes. When you say she has a policy for not addressing her past, did she actually say that? Like, "Don't talk about my old behavior or you'll be banned."
Usually she'll just write the people off as idiots who don't know what they're talking about. I don't think she goes as far as to block or ban people because she likes getting a chance to point at people and call them stupid. If you go back and read through the previous threads you'll see multiple instances of her getting asks along the lines of 'you did this thing in the past, how do you justify it now/do you know how much of a hypocrite you are?' and she'll just throw out some random BS statement like 'look at this idiot talking about my past, the past is the past moron.'. And even that in itself is a hypocritical statement because she doesn't allow others to rectify things they've done in the past saying they should've known better in the first place.