Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

SubarashiiRage

Shin King of Attack 1985Monsters Raids Final Eater
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.fo/U6F9h
1605788955774.png

1) Nobody there is mad or hates you, they’re just laughing at you Lily, you’re just the most recent joke

2) no one needs to have prior knowledge of you to know that those tips are monumentally idiotic

3) what you always do is spread your condescending and authoritative opinions with terrible arguments and when someone responds or reacts you accuse them of being mad or obsessive,
and still says that when that happens it is proof that you are correct

sorry lily, but you are incapable to twist this stupid move you did in your favor

Last edited:

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1737247
1) Nobody there is mad or hates you, they’re just laughing at you Lily, you’re just the most recent joke

2) no one needs to have prior knowledge of you to know that those tips are monumentally idiotic

3) what you always do is spread your condescending and authoritative opinions with terrible arguments and when someone responds or reacts you accuse them of being mad or obsessive,

sorry lily but you are unable to twist this stupid move you did in your favor
There's an old phrase called "sticking your neck out too far" and in this instance it's exactly what Lily's done. She made herself too vulnerable and now the people with swords are all taking a swing.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1737247

sorry lily, but you are incapable to twist this stupid move you did in your favor

You know, I'm fairly certain that most people, upon seeing a post mocking their writing advice get nearly x5 the likes then the actual writing advice itself, would consider some self reflecting on their writing or maybe buckling down and trying to improve their craft, or at the very least put some solid thought on why it didn't resonate with people.

Not Lily though, God bless her, she'll dig her heels into the ground and insist it's just a group of hater's that won't stop stalking her. I mean, even if we take Lily's word as true and the majority of those people are just "Hate stalkers" (instead of random people who just saw her crappy advice and decided to laugh at it), then how badly has she screwed up to have attracted over x4 the amount of hater's over the years then genuine fans?

Last edited:

Prophetic Spirit

Dork of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1737247

I'm sure she's angry because of that Tumblr anon questioning actually her writing skills rather than the tips i archived two days ago, since then the option of making anon questions is off.
I'm sure that was the first step of finally understand your mistake or the contrary about anger.
https://archive.vn/ttveK
chrome_n7dDU8pjfW.png

it only took like what, 5 years+ but better now than later.

i know people knew of her before but now she's become a bit of a joke and Twitter and ALOT of people are sharing with others her dirty laundry like her pedo fic. nice watching ths unfold.
Imagine making a 100 tweet long thread and then having an entire site drag you because your opinions are that shitty.

The Iconoclast

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1737247

I'm sure she's angry because of that Tumblr anon questioning actually her writing skills rather than the tips i archived two days ago, since then the option of making anon questions is off.
I'm sure that was the first step of finally understand your mistake or the contrary about anger.
https://archive.vn/ttveK
View attachment 1737409
Once again:

1605816628664.png

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
if you search her name on tumblr, even they are fucking dragging her for the writing tips thread.
They are and I love it
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 6.43.59 PM.png

Speaking of Tumblr, I found this nice gentleman: https://breakingbadfics.tumblr.com/
Who's been reading the Sith Resurgence and reconstructing it to be less awful.
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 6.43.31 PM.png

If you care to read more I already posted a link.

Falia2000

kiwifarms.net
Hey, so about ten minutes ago or so, MangaKamen was livestreaming a critique on Lily's Writing Advice. Here's the weird part of it all...
Not long into the stream, a bunch of bots started spamming sensitive information of real people in the chat and would keep coming even after being muted and reported. About five minutes after they showed up, Kamen's phone was heard buzzing and he said that someone was trying to take his Twitter account away.
All during a stream discussing whether or not Lily's advice was actually solid.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the timing of it all was definitely sus...

Typical Anime Trap

the dress stays ON during sex
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/51J0b
1605835440373.png

Basically: "The sith aren't Nazis because I say they aren't!!" which coincides well with her "The diamonds are Nazis because I say they are!!" Even though I would argue the sith are probably worse if not (at the very least) the same as the diamonds.

Lily's tumblr is so dry when she turns anon asks off, even if the asks are just things she sends to herself. I'm really scraping at the bottom of the barrel because I'm bored right now but I thought her latest response to this was the good ol' "rules for thee not for me" Lily we all know and hate love.

Last edited:

Falia2000

kiwifarms.net
Hey, so about ten minutes ago or so, MangaKamen was livestreaming a critique on Lily's Writing Advice. Here's the weird part of it all...
Not long into the stream, a bunch of bots started spamming sensitive information of real people in the chat and would keep coming even after being muted and reported. About five minutes after they showed up, Kamen's phone was heard buzzing and he said that someone was trying to take his Twitter account away.
All during a stream discussing whether or not Lily's advice was actually solid.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the timing of it all was definitely sus...
Just saying this right now, I don't know if this is the work of a Lily stan, Lily herself, or it was just a coincidence that there was a dox bot spamming the chat just before Kamen saw what was happening to his Twitter. Still, I think it's worthy enough to record here.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
A link would be appreciated. Did he delete it?
He privated it.

I don't think Lily is actually involved, at least not directly.

Ya see, since MangaKamen used to do commentary videos, there's this one jackass who's been going into commentator's stream chats spamming this stuff - I know that users like Nawnii, ChaosYT and Miss Zi-Zi had to deal with this. I think it's due to the fact that Kamen once worked with Doodletones, even though the two had a falling out that was pretty public. For all I know, this douche was a fan of Lily ORchard's and got triggered.

Xolanite

Halloween lasts until February, in my country.
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Lily’s thread, it’s a good idea to reference works to give an example of good or bad writing. Don’t assume people will just take your word for it as some authority figure (Lul)

Do not write your story like it’s a script for a movie/tv show.

Your opinion isn’t writing advice.

dont heavily base fiction on tv shows or movies.

also, her writing tips thread shows how little she’s interested in literature but kids shows. No examples, just “assume you know what I’m talking about.”

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 8.46.29 PM.png

On the stream thing, Manga isn't very happy. It doesn't seem like he's even mad at Lily, he's just unhappy because all lost all the superchat money, and whoever did it got away with it pretty much.

If Lily denounces whoever did this I'll be very surprised. Usually she only gets mad at her fans if they inconvenience her in any way.

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1738475
On the stream thing, Manga isn't very happy. It doesn't seem like he's even mad at Lily, he's just unhappy because all lost all the superchat money, and whoever did it got away with it pretty much.

If Lily denounces whoever did this I'll be very surprised. Usually she only gets mad at her fans if they inconvenience her in any way.
Jesus fucking christ.
I'm not even gonna pretend to be unbiased. If lily is even indirectly responsible than anything less than loudly and angrily denouncing it and doing something to make up for it is unacceptable.

https://archive.md/51J0b
View attachment 1738330
Basically: "The sith aren't Nazis because I say they aren't!!" which coincides well with her "The diamonds are Nazis because I say they are!!" Even though I would argue the sith are probably worse if not (at the very least) the same as the diamonds.

Lily's tumblr is so dry when she turns anon asks off, even if the asks are just things she sends to herself. I'm really scraping at the bottom of the barrel because I'm bored right now but I thought her latest response to this was the good ol' "rules for me not for thee" Lily we all know and hate love.
I'd like to know what Lily's thoughts about Mara Jade are.
The average star wars fan usually does not give a shit about the EU; Disney, or Legacy.
In every visual medium the sith are presented as they have been villains. period. The closest they've ever came to not being evil was Darth Maul, and even then I doubt he counted as sith at the time since I never watched clone wars.
No amount of "but the books!" or "but the video games" will change that.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
He privated it.

I don't think Lily is actually involved, at least not directly.

Ya see, since MangaKamen used to do commentary videos, there's this one jackass who's been going into commentator's stream chats spamming this stuff - I know that users like Nawnii, ChaosYT and Miss Zi-Zi had to deal with this. I think it's due to the fact that Kamen once worked with Doodletones, even though the two had a falling out that was pretty public. For all I know, this douche was a fan of Lily ORchard's and got triggered.
Yeah I doubt it was related to Lily I think this was YTTP which is the group that targeted those youtubers. They've been on a bit of a doxxing spree lately and have been just going around spamming streams in particular to affect youtuber's revenues.

Sadly I think some might try to connect it to Lily if only for the very strange notion it happened to Kamen, someone she doesn't like, who was doing a stream making fun of her writing tips. Lily is a vindictive moron, but she's also not stupid enough to do something so brazen as to possibly tie herself to a doxxing harassment attempt. For Lily I think the best move would to either be silent or wait to denounce the action when someone brings it to her attention in an ask or something because an instant claim of denial even when Kamen himself isn't pointing the finger publicly will look sus.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know what Lily's thoughts about Mara Jade are.
The average star wars fan usually does not give a shit about the EU; Disney, or Legacy.
In every visual medium the sith are presented as they have been villains. period. The closest they've ever came to not being evil was Darth Maul, and even then I doubt he counted as sith at the time since I never watched clone wars.
No amount of "but the books!" or "but the video games" will change that.
As if Lilly has taken more than a cursory glance at the EU. She'd probably write Mara off as cis male pervert fantasy who Luke doesn't deserve or such., nevermind consider anything on her relation to the Sith.

And despite what bullshit Lilly wants to peddle, the material outside of the movies doesn't go "Oh, the Sith aren't actually that bad.". At best, you have admittance that the Sith philosophy isn't inherently evil (the foundation is basically about ambition and personal power), but the entire culture builds itself on being tyrannical rulers that crush the weak under their boot heel and twist the very nature of life while getting driven insane by the dark side. It's just that many 'jedi-bad' wankers love to blow any depth the Sith have out proportion (I love Kotor 2, but by god so many hot takes come from fans completely misunderstanding the game's writing).

Hell, I don't think there's any big Sith characters who have been considered good guys while still being considered a true Sith.