Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
I was going to do a write-up on some of Lily's more noxious and hypocritical 'tips' (and still might, there was one in particular I found very... insightful), but seeing her excoriated on Twitter to the point of deleting the thread is an absolute delight.

Let's also put it this way: If Lily really had faith in her 'tips' and it was just irrelevant haters 'tone policing' her, why would she delete the thread? Apparently some of her followers found them to be 'really helpful' and a great framework for their own writing and it's all just common sense, and if it's that the case, why not leave them up? Let her regular audience see that Lily is just being unfairly harassed for being a strong trans woman of color speaking truth to power and calling people out on their problematic preferences? Shd should be leaving that thread up no matter what if it was so important and impactful.

Now all she has left is a mystery thread of obviously GREAT tips, inaccessible except by archive, with a few accounts raving about how great they were and how everybody who hated them was just 'tone policing', letting Lily frame the narrative to her benefit. Yeah, they were great, trust me these shell accounts that are praising me.

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
I was going to do a write-up on some of Lily's more noxious and hypocritical 'tips' (and still might, there was one in particular I found very... insightful), but seeing her excoriated on Twitter to the point of deleting the thread is an absolute delight.

Let's also put it this way: If Lily really had faith in her 'tips' and it was just irrelevant haters 'tone policing' her, why would she delete the thread? Apparently some of her followers found them to be 'really helpful' and a great framework for their own writing and it's all just common sense, and if it's that the case, why not leave them up? Let her regular audience see that Lily is just being unfairly harassed for being a strong trans woman of color speaking truth to power and calling people out on their problematic preferences? Shd should be leaving that thread up no matter what if it was so important and impactful.

Now all she has left is a mystery thread of obviously GREAT tips, inaccessible except by archive, with a few accounts raving about how great they were and how everybody who hated them was just 'tone policing', letting Lily frame the narrative to her benefit. Yeah, they were great, trust me these shell accounts that are praising me.
It was likely just a stunt for attention. Things were admittedly starting to get boring around here. So he felt the need to do something stupid just to get people talking about him again.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 8.39.05 AM.png
It's because he's almost 30, but acts like a bratty 13-year-old.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 8.39.21 AM.png
Mmm. I think he left out a couple details here and there.
:thinking:

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 8.39.36 AM.png
Allow me to toss a horseshoe at your head. That may give you clue.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.18.13 AM.png
And yet most of your livestreams barely scratch past the 100 active viewers mark.
Speaking of, here's the newest stream.

Last edited:

Prophetic Spirit

Dork of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1739236
And yet most of your livestreams barely scratch past the 100 active viewers mark.
Speaking of, here's the newest stream.
Holy shit, having literally a thousands of subs says nothing with live streams numbers.
Emmet LaFave have thousands of views in his videos but when he starts livestreams in Twitch they're at least 25 live viewers.
Yeah, that abomination mix between Shego & Asami knows nothing about social media numbers, and wait...
The characters she based on that OC are literally the smartest ones in their cartoons... what the fuck

TuxedGieco

on a mission to make all get 50%+ on car insurance
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1739236
i don't see why it matters as Kamen has half the subs that Lilly does yet Kamen outshines Lilly's viewcounts most the time.
Hell, Some of Kamen's recent videos out perform Lilly's Recent videos as much as double the view count in half the time it was put up compared to Lilly with Lilly's latest video having a time and sub advantage that would potentially be snuffed out again by Kamen's video. So Kamen getting as much as 13 times as many views on a live stream than Lilly can with hers wouldn't be surprising.
1605887358112.png
1605887521245.png

Ben Laden

The True Leader of Al-Qatsuki
kiwifarms.net
Y'know Lily, you used to say that Subs didn't matter, but she sure was quick to throw out the 'I have more subs' defense. Hell, she only recently started to publicly display her sub count, indicating she must take some pride in the fact over 100k people subscribed to her.

The sad part is most of them are dead subs. If you have a potential audience of 120k, you should be getting at least 120k views on your videos after about a month's time. The only way this can happen is that most of Lily's subs either don't watch her videos, or only watch her for specific videos, like GoW or 'is Garbage.' Either way, her metrics aren't as good as they should be for a channel with as many subs as she has.

Prophetic Spirit

Dork of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
"I realized it was more beneficial to embrace gendertardism because you can boss people around and manipulate them into behaving the way you tell them to." Jesus Christ is Jerry an actual sociopath?
Lmao, actually i remembered Murrlogic1 with that specific part of the comment. He's another lolcow and have a thread in the main subforum.
He loves those type of characters, and... wow, Lily & him are similar in that way.

Y'know Lily, you used to say that Subs didn't matter, but she sure was quick to throw out the 'I have more subs' defense. Hell, she only recently started to publicly display her sub count, indicating she must take some pride in the fact over 100k people subscribed to her.

The sad part is most of them are dead subs. If you have a potential audience of 120k, you should be getting at least 120k views on your videos after about a month's time. The only way this can happen is that most of Lily's subs either don't watch her videos, or only watch her for specific videos, like GoW or 'is Garbage.' Either way, her metrics aren't as good as they should be for a channel with as many subs as she has.
The channel is pretty much dead at this point? How many videos are uploaded? Like, twice a month and it may be some shitty MST3K rip-off that nobody cares about.

Suck the Cock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I realized it was more beneficial to embrace gendertardism because you can boss people around and manipulate them into behaving the way you tell them to." Jesus Christ is Jerry an actual sociopath?
Definitely Cluster B, but I've always pegged him more as Narcissistic than Antisocial. Sociopaths actually do believe they're hot shit, and are good at manipulating people, Narcissists just fake it because they need approval.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
I just love how the explanation for him being less transphobic isn't out of any morale inclination to not be a dick or something, but simply that he didn't gain anything from it. And he thought this made him look good.
That's what they were trying to say but as per usual Lily can't write nor does she double check her posts so the shitty version went out as is.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
i don't see why it matters as Kamen has half the subs that Lilly does yet Kamen outshines Lilly's viewcounts most the time.
Hell, Some of Kamen's recent videos out perform Lilly's Recent videos as much as double the view count in half the time it was put up compared to Lilly with Lilly's latest video having a time and sub advantage that would potentially be snuffed out again by Kamen's video. So Kamen getting as much as 13 times as many views on a live stream than Lilly can with hers wouldn't be surprising.
View attachment 1739259View attachment 1739264
I think they're referring to JLongbone's livestream with that.

She did the same thing before Kamen did.

I just love how the explanation for him being less transphobic isn't out of any morale inclination to not be a dick or something, but simply that he didn't gain anything from it. And he thought this made him look good.
It is a deeply telling thing for her to reveal, yeah.
She's basically admitted that she doesn't actually support transpeople, she merely doesn't discriminate against them because she's too lazy, self-serving and lacking in principles to be actively transphobic.
And I love that the obvious implication from this is, that she'd totally be a transphobe, if there were some kind of benefit for her to gain from it.

Which also handily explains why she's a tucute and in favor of MOGAI, she doesn't actually care about how harmful those are to actual transpeople.
For those who don't know:
Tucutes think that being trans is a choice, which (a) it isn't, since it's a neurological condition and (b) harms real transpeople, because if it's a choice then transitioning is a purely cosmetic procedure and thus not covered by medical insurance, making it probitively expensive for the people who actually need it.
And MOGAI are those snowflake people who pretend that anything from being autistic to liking the colour blue, is it's own gender.

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1739906
Whaaat? Noooo, I totally haven't heard of this.
Also, do you really need more context than "someone was streaming and people watching got doxxed"?

View attachment 1739912
"It can't have been my supporters, they only care about doxxing me!"

View attachment 1739929
Anon, Lily's deck is comprised entirely of victim cards . . .
The only person my fanbase has ever doxxed is me.
fucking when
and you gotta fucking love how she manages to turn it back into being about herself no matter what.
I'm actually kinda pissed now