Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Speaking of Sith
View attachment 1741463
Honestly I'm fine with there being good or pragmatic sith in the books and video games or whatever, but at some point you have to admit that the First Order is pretty much a Sith regime. Just like every other time the Sith made a regime.
That's the Sith's fucking endgame. Kylo Ren is a Sith. The only reason Aliana isn't doing the exact same thing is because she doesn't feel like it.
So the problem isn't that Aliana openly identifies herself as a Nazi, it's that everyone else is just too dang concerned about the fact that she openly identifies herself as a Nazi.
While they're at war with a group of Neo-Nazis. Who are also the remnants of a previous Nazi regime. Not to mention all those other Nazi Empires that existed throughout recorded history.
Makes perfect sense.

Is this Jerry's asinine faggot ass attempt at "Real communism has never been tried, the soviets weren't really real communists"?
If I remember correctly, "those weren't real Sith" was pretty much the gist Aliana's opinion of Palpatine and Vader

And Lily has actually literally claimed once that the Soviet Union wasn't Communist and that they were actually Fascists.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly, "those weren't real Sith" was pretty much the gist Aliana's opinion of Palpatine and Vader

And Lily has actually literally claimed once that the Soviet Union wasn't Communist and that they were actually Fascists.
That explains a LOT about her autistic tirades about Rebecca Sugar and the Diamonds considering they're closer to monarchist communists than anything else. The characters, not Rebecca obviously.

Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick
You got to be kidding me. Really? wow , Lily is literally braindead probably since her born.
Really.
1605999071392.png

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
Well, since The Sith Resurgence is garnering attention again, I wanted to focus in on one of the more easily overlooked but (I think) interesting of her Writing Tips, in relation to Aliana and how Lily doesn't consider her abusive:

(94) Vampires/Werewolves are not inherently "LGBTA-Coded" and doing so is an example of othering. They work better as metaphors for aristocracy and predators respectively than as the "Underclass."
I'm sure most of you see the problem here, but since we know Lily likes to sneak through the thread, let me actually explain.

First, I admit I've never actually seen vampires and werewolves represent 'LGBT+' peoples. They've been used for plenty of metaphors in the past, and maybe I've missed a particularly dumb cultural wave on this, but I've never seen them specifically LGBT. Werewolves in particular are used as a very broad metaphor in popular culture, for anything from puberty (a lot of YA werewolf stories will feature the wolfening as part of growing up, as a metaphor for the painful, confusing changes kids go through as they enter adulthood) to basic animal instincts that even human adaptation can't fully control. I guess an argument could be made for 'representing' LGBT+ people in that werewolves are oftentimes ashamed of their nature and have to hide what they are against a world that fears and loathes them, but anybody who thinks that kind of repression is exclusive to LGBT+ people has a very limited worldview.

However, the thing that struck me about this was the vampires and how Lily things they're a metaphor for 'the aristocracy'. I assume this is because vampires are routinely displayed as having fantastic fashion sense and a lot of money (which is commonly a side effect of their long lives and mystic powers giving them a better opportunity to put themselves in positions of authority and influence). They are not 'a metaphor' for aristocracy, they are commonly portrayed as aristocracy. They are literally aristocrats. That's not how metaphors work.

They are, however, a traditional metaphor for sexuality. They are, very very commonly, meant to depict sexual predators.

They are, by nature of their undeath, very much older than their victims. Vampires are usually represented as being very human (rather than animalistic, like werewolves) and so oftentimes rely on human guile against their victims. 'Wild' attacks are usually performed the way an assault in an alley would happen -- getting a person alone before the attack -- but vampires will also lure in their victims using their charm and elegance. Vampire attacks are profoundly intimate, indistinguishable in most depictions from a lover's kiss on the neck, and the act of feeding is oftentimes portrayed with a nearly (or overtly) sexual bliss on the face of the victim even as they're being drained of life. You'll even see depictions of vampires (if lore allows) taking victims who willingly allow themselves to be fed on without being killed, which is oftentimes indicative of a manipulative, abusive relationship.

But vampires don't attack the way werewolves do. They don't leave behind the kind of burtal physical evidence that a werewolf does. Therefore, they are not predators.

Even though they literally are.

When I first saw this is really put into perspective why Lily refuses to acknowledge that her characters are sexual predators and abusers. If the abuse isn't physical, then it's not actually abuse. If you look good and insist that it's love, it's not actually abuse. Aliana is a predator -- preventing Rey from forming real connections to anybody but herself, taking her away to locations Rey doesn't recognize so she is reliant on Aliana, Aliana sets herself up as older and more mature and capable and makes herself the only authority figure (nearly the only person at all) that Rey can look up to and trust, she talks over Rey and removes all of her agency when they go visit Luke (which I believe in this treatment is Aliana's idea? At the least she's the one that does all the talking while Rey just follows her and Luke around like a puppy). She makes sure that Rey is completely emotionally dependent on her as a naive and inexperienced younger girl while Aliana has had over 70 partners and knows exactly how sheltered Rey is... and just keeps her sheltered. Keeps her on the ship like a pet. Makes sure to twist anything she is told by others so she can rely only on Aliana, who is so good to her, who would never lie to her, who loves her more than anything...

I said this ages ago (and somebody else brought it up recently), but Aliana would be such a great villain, twisting and corrupting the young impressionable chosen one into a willing instrument for her new reign. Even the parts where she lets her 'mask' slip to show how vulnerable she is to Leia (playing on Leia's hopes of returning her own son from the Dark Side by saying that, perhaps, this fragile young woman could be turned to the Light too) would actually feed into the whole idea. Aliana's constantly shifting personality would make so much sense.

Instead, Lily doesn't realize that vampires are predators. She doesn't seem to get that abuse isn't just throwing somebody down the stairs. (Which is odd given that she constantly insists Lizzy 'abused' her... although now that I think about it, I don't recall her accusing Lizzy of actual psychological abuse, just varying levels of neglect.) It's also about making sure they are wholly reliant on you. That they are so afraid of losing you as a lifeline they won't leave because they won't know what to do with themselves. That it really is love, and that you are the only one that will love them.

Aliana's a vampire, Lily. She's an abuser. The relationship you're portraying isn't love, and it's deeply worrying that you seem to think it is.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure, 65 million dead under Mao is just American propaganda. 20 million dead under Stalin was just American propaganda. 2 million Cambodians, 2 million North Koreans, 1.7 million Ethiopians, 1.5 million Afghans, 1 million Vietnamese, all just American fucking propaganda amirite?

Christ, there's a damn good reason pretty much everybody with half a functional brain hates communism and it's because it's been a destructive and oppressive force every fucking time it's been instituted. And yes, every time it's ever been tried it results in something that looks a lot like fascism. Funny, that.

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
I don't recall her accusing Lizzy of actual psychological abuse, just varying levels of neglect
According to her, Lizzy was emotionally abusive because she would hold over her head things Liliana did wrong on the past. What wrongdoing Liliana commited for Lizzy to be pissed off about it even after the fact? We don't know. Did Liliana apoligized for any of those wrongdoings? We don't know either, she never mentioned it. But Lizzy would sometimes still mentioned it and this was mean of her so she got called an abuser.

Actually, this was also used on the pokemon comic to push Liliana to go apoligize to G right after finding out that she raped her when she was a minor. There is a lot of things wrong with that comic, but one of the most notorious for me is having Mikaila, the current doormat, tell Liliana that she was acting like Lizzy by being mad at her literal rapist. I honestly don't know why anyone would write something like that, because my mind goes two ways with it: either Liliana did something so horrible to Lizzy that Liliana would get pissed off at Lizzy for still not being okay about it, or it was the laziest attempt at demonizing Lizzy once again and finalize a legitimate issue with Liliana having to apoligize to G, who we all agree already is more Liliana's self insert than her own comic avatar is.

I do think that neglect can absolutely be a form of abuse on a relationship. But this is Liliana we are talking about, the woman who needs constant validation and reassurance that she is the baddest, sexiest, betterest woman ever and anyone who disagrees has no brain or taste to aknowledge it, so I have serious doubts about what she'd consider neglect vs what actually happened. Maybe Lizzy had exams to do while Liliana was having her third or second rape, maybe she was doing some important work while Liliana was getting stabbed or maybe she was having a family gathering while she was having a heart attack. Who knows. But I always thought that so many bad things happening at once could have been some desperate attempt to bring Lizzy's attention, a manipulation tactic that failed when it was obvious Lizzy couldn't just stop her entire life just to comfort her imaginery troubles.

According to her, Lizzy was emotionally abusive because she would hold over her head things Liliana did wrong on the past. What wrongdoing Liliana commited for Lizzy to be pissed off about it even after the fact? We don't know. Did Liliana apoligized for any of those wrongdoings? We don't know either, she never mentioned it. But Lizzy would sometimes still mentioned it and this was mean of her so she got called an abuser.

Actually, this was also used on the pokemon comic to push Liliana to go apoligize to G right after finding out that she raped her when she was a minor. There is a lot of things wrong with that comic, but one of the most notorious for me is having Mikaila, the current doormat, tell Liliana that she was acting like Lizzy by being mad at her literal rapist. I honestly don't know why anyone would write something like that, because my mind goes two ways with it: either Liliana did something so horrible to Lizzy that Liliana would get pissed off at Lizzy for still not being okay about it, or it was the laziest attempt at demonizing Lizzy once again and finalize a legitimate issue with Liliana having to apoligize to G, who we all agree already is more Liliana's self insert than her own comic avatar is.

I do think that neglect can absolutely be a form of abuse on a relationship. But this is Liliana we are talking about, the woman who needs constant validation and reassurance that she is the baddest, sexiest, betterest woman ever and anyone who disagrees has no brain or taste to aknowledge it, so I have serious doubts about what she'd consider neglect vs what actually happened. Maybe Lizzy had exams to do while Liliana was having her third or second rape, maybe she was doing some important work while Liliana was getting stabbed or maybe she was having a family gathering while she was having a heart attack. Who knows. But I always thought that so many bad things happening at once could have been some desperate attempt to bring Lizzy's attention, a manipulation tactic that failed when it was obvious Lizzy couldn't just stop her entire life just to comfort her imaginery troubles.
As I remember it, Lily's idea of Lizzy being neglectful was that Lizzy didn't innitiate sex as often as Lily wanted her to and didn't spend every waking moment alone with her when Lily was visiting her in Toronto. I think at one point she was pissed that Lizzy wanted to take her out for dinner along with her parents and that was somehow a horrible thing for her to do.

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Sith
View attachment 1741463
Honestly I'm fine with there being good or pragmatic sith in the books and video games or whatever, but at some point you have to admit that the First Order is pretty much a Sith regime. Just like every other time the Sith made a regime.
That's the Sith's fucking endgame. Kylo Ren is a Sith. The only reason Aliana isn't doing the exact same thing is because she doesn't feel like it.
Lily, your Sith Lord is fucking jedi who likes to lightning bolt and wear black.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Economists dislike communism because command economies are flawed both in theory and in practice. They also hate it because based on history private property seems to be really important to economic growth. Anyone who knows why China started using a market economy also distrusts full communism (for those who don't know the story, some farmers decided to keep what they grow rather than give it to the state, and suddenly they were out-producing every other farm in China).

People have this ideal conception of Communism. "It's people living and working together without hate or war. People share things with those who need them. No poverty or hunger." and then when actually pressed to accomplish those things they realize the inherent problems with the system. People are competitive. Given the chance some people will exploit generosity for their own gain, even people who are disadvantaged. Black Markets will materialize. You have to solve the economizing problem (how do you allocate limited resources when there are unlimited wants). Market economists have their own solutions which sometimes involves the state and sometimes involves markets, but for Communists the solution is inevitably the state, for all of their problems (or almost all, just to cover my ass, but I'm not aware of any communist solutions that don't involve the state).
To make it even worse, you mix human tribalism with the Marxian Dialectic and you inevitably formulate a "good" and an "evil" side to history, and the dehumanization of the evil side comes naturally because they stand in the way of a "perfect society". These definitions for "the enemy" can be made to be extremely flexible by people for their own personal gain.
Then to add to this even more, people who get into power within the communist system realize that they get and maintain their power due to people wanting them to fight against these "evil" people, and they realize without evil to fight against they will lose their power. Especially since the end goal of communism is for them to loose their power in the end once their position is no longer needed.

None of these problems are unique to communism, but they are persistent problems with any attempt to implement communism.

So you have a system with massive state power, a flexible definition for what the enemy is, and some strong motivation for the people in power to make sure that enemy always exists. Is it any wonder that communist nations become authoritarian hell-holes where everyone is on edge?

Last edited:

QuillPen

Unabashed faggot mocking other unabashed faggots
kiwifarms.net
Extremely late to this discussion, but I find it creepy how much Lily talks about Lizzy despite claiming Lizzy was "abusive" and "toxic". Lily still uses her artwork despite being "traumatized" by Lizzy. It's so pathetically obvious that Lily is a leech. What a fucking NEET who's incapable of commissioning another artist but still wants to keep up the appearance of a victim.

I pity Lizzy, being attached to that manchild for the rest of your life because he won't shut up about you on his tumblr account.

Typical Anime Trap

the dress stays ON during sex
kiwifarms.net
First, I admit I've never actually seen vampires and werewolves represent 'LGBT+' peoples. They've been used for plenty of metaphors in the past, and maybe I've missed a particularly dumb cultural wave on this, but I've never seen them specifically LGBT.
Vampires have traditionally been portrayed as predator's but both Dracula and Dracula's daughter were portrayed as queer predators in the film adaptations who would steal away young men and women for their own perverted desires which were masked as 'a thirst for blood'. I'm not an expert on the subject but queer/gay people were often othered in adaptations of horror films by turning them into the monster. This is why when the film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" came out it was such a big deal. It came out when every other horror movie used a metaphor or some sort of monster in lieu of actually just saying "gay man/woman". So the claim isn't coming entirely out of Lily's ass but she is still wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zPCM14-SCQ This is a great video essay on the subject of othering in traditional horror movies that does a much better job of describing how/why better than I ever could and I highly suggest you give it a watch if you're interested in the subject.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Sith
View attachment 1741463
There’s a massive sense of irony here...

QuillPen

Unabashed faggot mocking other unabashed faggots
kiwifarms.net
This is not about Lily herself so much as her insane supporters, but these people have to be some kind of mentally deficient to truly believe that Lizzy has even thought of Lily in the past six months of her own volition. Lily went on another "Lizzy" bender. I wouldn't even give a lolcow like this the time of day usually, if she wasn't actively harrassing her poor ex-girlfriend, as well as anyone else who isn't part of her circle of orbiters. Lily is at her core, a manipulative, horny loser who deserves to die in complete obscurity or better yet, in prison. After reading the poke-fuck comic, I'm certain that she assaulted or otherwise hit Lizzy and got assmad when she didn't forgive her for it, since she wants to fling accusations of Lizzy being a rapist.

Lily orbiters on twitter
Archive

Liliana's also been having trouble understanding that if you call yourself the space equivalent of a Nazi, people aren't going to like you.

Archive

Conservatives are all evil and bad, but if a neo-nazi doesn't kill anyone, then they're no longer a fascist. More rules for thee and not for me.

Archive

More cognitive dissonance. By her logic, white people who were allied with the confederacy or with imperial forces, but against slavery or colonialism aren't bad people. B-b-b-but Aliana is black, so she gets to be a space nazi.

The rest, I won't bother with, but I'm archiving in case she retcons Aliana and tries to pretend she was never a space nazi.

Archive
Archive
Archive
Archive

SubarashiiRage

Shin King of Attack 1985Monsters Raids Final Eater
kiwifarms.net
Not much of a Star Wars geek myself but I think a few Farmers over here are. Jerry's been sperging out about the prequels on his Twitter.
View attachment 1742919
View attachment 1742920
View attachment 1742921
this is just random points without coherence and context, you can't take it too seriously because Lily doesn't take it seriously.

but why did Lily think Americans would elect a 14 year old girl? it doesn't make any sense

Is Kylo the creepy jedi? when did he flirt the way Anakin did?

why Padme going with Anakin instead of Obi-Wan has to do with Reylos?
unlike Sequels their relationship was shown to be mutually supportive until the end of Revenge of the Sith, there is no point of direct comparison between the two relationships
in the end Anakin attacks Padme because of paranoia, the context does not apply to Reylo

again this points are dumb, but harmless