• >tfw no gf

Jerry Peet / Lily Peet / ValkyrstudiosPedophillic trump a-log that reviews MLP and SU episodes and wants to fuck dogs, troon sociopath

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by chadmuska, Mar 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Jerry Peet
  1. I recall someone asking Jerry about going to a bronycon, to which he replied that he'd much rather stay inside the hotel on his laptop than go out and partake in the convention.

Add to the fact that he's confirmed to be a high-functioning autistic. Though, is anyone surprised?

• Late Late x 1
    1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
  2. That means Chris has gone to more brony conventions than Jerry has.

• Feels Feels x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Jerry doesn't have a delusional obsession with Tara Strong, so...

1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Should go without saying, but Jerry's "career" requires absolutely no social interaction

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Late Late x 3
    thepianogeniusfromshine

thepianogeniusfromshine Counting down the days

kiwifarms.net
  5. Update on the autism/ADD thing, turns out jerry went on a sperg rage about how he's not a sperg while also managing to bring Josh into the argument (wat). Kinda ironic...

upload_2017-8-12_21-29-57.png
    upload_2017-8-12_21-30-24.png
    https://twitter.com/ValkyrStudios/status/896365020006801409
    https://archive.is/UNwSP

upload_2017-8-12_21-33-14.png
    https://twitter.com/ValkyrStudios/status/896367445774041089
    https://archive.is/hJ475

Oh, and as expected, some more trump a-logging:

upload_2017-8-12_21-33-55.png
    https://twitter.com/ValkyrStudios/status/896426560215015437
    https://archive.is/5FlRK

"Hatred and senseless violence are bad!"
    "I don't care, you should die because I want you to die" :story:

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The funniest part about freaking out on his mom is the fact that she was explicitly defending him and his brother by saying they act better than Trump.

Lily clearly acts far worse than Trump though, as it turns out.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage "Additional Pylon"
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. "Not unlike Flame Douche"

:alog:

kiwifarms.net
  8. But she used the wrong pronoun, so she's worse than Hitler.

I find it funny how Jerry yells at everyone for acting like edgy teenagers, despite the fact that acting like an edgy teenager is literally what he does for a living.

'Fuck you, mom! I'm a girl now! I do what I want! It's MY life!'

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Ben Laden

Ben Laden Movin' and groovin'

kiwifarms.net
  9. lolwut

Why the fuck do you think it's called the Autism "spectrum"?

Also, is he autistic or not?

:ruse:

#3029 1911JD, Aug 13, 2017 at 2:04 AM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:14 AM
    1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Not sure if denying existence of High Functioning Autism/Asperger's or being pedantic in a manner that's stereotypical of an autistic person.

Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage "Additional Pylon"
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Jerry's doing a great job convincing us he's not autistic, what with his incredible skills of communication.

"I think there's more at play here than just people being totally evil Nazi pieces of shit."

"Well, I don't care because Star Wars taught me it's okay to kill people if you think they're totally irredeemably evil."

Honestly, the very fact he believes in 'evil' is autistic enough. Like the world is some big cartoon with objectively bad people who do what they do because they love evil and hatred. The world is a lot more complicated than that.

• Like Like x 2
    Ben Laden

kiwifarms.net
  12. Are you suggesting that there's, dare I say.... nuance? ;)

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  13. 1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
  14. (Sorry for the sperg)
    Aside of Jerry's autism speaking again, it just really pisses me off that Jerry can gladly say that somehow anybody patriotic duty, which isn't Jerry suppose to be against, to slit a Nazi throat. Let's just forget the fact that for you to label as a Nazi is just simply disagreeing with someone nowadays, or in Jerry case not liking Bob Chipman awful videos. And even with a real Nazi, who actually prescribe to those beliefs, the majority barely hurt anybody physically and being called to be killed by just their thoughts. Like I despise the ideologies of a Nazi with every fiber in my beings, but I don't care as long as they don't hurt no one or do anything. Like look at this, http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally/index.html, all these supposed Nazi's were using their right to perform a rally, and some punk decided to try to crash and actually murdered someone in the process. I don't care what you believe, if they haven't done anything wrong, they didn't deserve to be murdered at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  15. We can safely ignore the "Neo-Nazi" thing since, well, it's Jerry.

But
    Photos and archives aren't rumors. Try again.

This sounds like a fun game!

Okay:
    Jerry Peet is an authoritarian contrarian fake-transtrender who calls everyone he hates a Nazi and stalks his ex-friends and spreads rumors about them in order to feel better about his own miserable life.

:story:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Sad part is he probably hasn't even watched Josh's response video yet and is still running with the whole "Flame Douche" thing. It's not even a clever insult, it just sounds childish.

But what can you expect from an autist?

Ben Laden

kiwifarms.net
  17. Speaking of Josh, remember this?

Well,
    upload_2017-8-14_17-46-32.png
    Here he is at Bronycon with a nearly naked Fluttershy cosplayer ILoveKPAlot. Turns out you don't need to suck up to her and make a huge deal about a year-old drama saga in order to be friendly with someone.

Hell, KP doesn't even follow Jerry on Twitter.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    1911JD

1911JD The show's over.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.