Trainwreck Jessi Slaughter / Jessica/Damian Leonhardt -

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really not surprised that she turned to Tumblr brand exceptional individual. Anything to grab more attention years down from her initial infamy, I suppose. It's also the current "cool kid" thing to do.

Silly me, I had thought Jessi had gotten smart and decided to lay low from then on. Announcing herself on Tumblr was a mistake on her part.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, it's like she tried to cram in as many issues that makes her as different and unique as possible, like its already said the best thing she could have done is learned her lesson and kept as low a profile online as possible.

I'm almost scared to ask what a 'non-binary AFAB transperson,' is. I have a feeling looking into this more is going to end up more depressing than funny.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, it's like she tried to cram in as many issues that makes her as different and unique as possible, like its already said the best thing she could have done is learned her lesson and kept as low a profile online as possible.

I'm almost scared to ask what a 'non-binary AFAB transperson,' is. I have a feeling looking into this more is going to end up more depressing than funny.
Assigned-Female-At-Birth person who does not conform to the gender binary (male/female), instead they are genderfluid, genderqueer, agender, etc. Bunch of bullshit really, another way for people to be special snowflakes.

KingGeedorah

The Monster From Planet X
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it? So she's a picture whore from MySpace with the added bonus of owning a tumblr and making weird shit up about herself.

Not seeing a cow. She's more of an attention whore and someone I would never speak to in real life without laughing in their face.

Oh and Xer is fat and no Zim should sleep with Xer.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Assigned-Female-At
-Birth person who does not conform to the gender binary (male/female), instead they are genderfluid, genderqueer, agender, etc. Bunch of bullshit really, another way for people to be special snowflakes.
You ever notice these people never say, "I am a concert flutist with a background in still life painting and a degree in computers from MIT"?
They never describe themselves by their accomplishments, but by their ailments, sexual confusion, and pronouns. Sad, really.

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
They never describe themselves by their accomplishments, but by their ailments, sexual confusion, and pronouns. Sad, really.
That's because most Tumblrites don't have a lot of marketable skills.
They all seem to be on some sort of government assistance, so posting "I'm a NEET on SSI" is redundant because it is implied.

The Giver

Better at Inertia than Galileo
kiwifarms.net
You ever notice these people never say, "I am a concert flutist with a background in still life painting and a degree in computers from MIT"?
To describe oneself via accomplishments, one has to, ya know, accomplish something.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
I always find it heartwarming when lolcows of yore come out of the woods to sperg once more :heart-full:.

These are some other pictures of herself she's posted within the last year.

She looks like Stefonknee Wolscht in this last one.

Oh, Jesus. She really let herself go to shit. In the older videos she looks like a normal enough young girl, at least to me, but in these photos she looks hideous.

I guess this is what prolonged trolling does to you.

Didn't she attempt to transition at some point?

Argonian Scum

Canine ask you a question?
kiwifarms.net

Internalized Misogyny: The Gender, or How I Turned My Low Self-Esteem Into Asspats for Fun and Profit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino