• "That's one way to make friends in highschool: Negotiation!"

Trainwreck Jessi Slaughter / Jessica/Damian Leonhardt

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. On Instagram she is claiming she has 'a lot of physical illnesses' that make it hard for her to get around except for doctors appointments. Probably a lot of stuff that you can't diagnose, whose symptoms match up exactly with what is written on Web MD.

Without the internet she would still be a train wreck of a human being. The internet may have helped facilitate her particular underage trysts and shenanigans, but it she was going to be up to some destructive shit regardless. She still would have been hooking up at 11, just maybe not with some emo/scene musician. If anything the internet notoriety gave her the best possible chance she could have had, since it got her away from her parents, even if a little too late. Without the attention from the webcam meltdowns she would have stayed at home, kept acting out for attention, started doing the stuff her parents were doing, and probably had at least one of those babies just so she'd have something that loved her.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Her and I were actually kinda sorta YouTube pals back in the day, when she was Kerligirl13. We were about the same age at the time and looking back, it all seemed so innocent. I never thought she would go this far off the deep end.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. If there was no internet, Jessi would have gotten knocked by a roadie for Blood on the Dance Floor instead of the lead singer, kept the resulting baby (and called it Dahvie Vanity), then ended up in prison years later for pulling a Casey Anthony on the kid.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wouldn't blame the Internet for her antics. Even her videos before she was discovered showed off her trashy personality. Look at how she acted with her friends. I remember she made a vlog with her friend about going to the pool and she was all like "TITTY SHOT BITCHES!!!" and pointed the camera to her titties.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. So basically she's a train wreck that ended in an implosion? Ain't life grand.

WhiteRice

WhiteRice A good source of carbs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. You know those sci-fi movies or TV episodes where time travel is used to prevent a tragedy, and no matter how many times the protagonists try, the tragedy happens anyway, just at a different place or in a different manner?

Jessi Slaughter is like that. All the Quantum Leaping in the world isn't going to divert that 12 car pileup.

• Agree x 7
    • Feels x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    Patrick Buttman

kiwifarms.net
  7. The cars may have tumbled and crashed and landed differently, but the train was going to derail no matter what happened.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Jessi reminds me of this Hail Satan Network skit on Mr. Show where they celebrate a child in a wheelchair solely because he is lazy, therefore exemplifying the sin of sloth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. I remember that. "I want people to perform acts of beastiality for me!".:hah:

• Like Like x 2
    Patrick Buttman

kiwifarms.net
  10. She'd be the scrawny, toothless, cracked-out, used-up groupie wannabe variety of whore instead of the fat, lazy, hypochondriac faking disabilities for virtual attention and free guvmint scooter cart variety.

The latter scenario means it's easier to turn her life around, but less likely she ever will. As far as I know there isn't a social circle of crackwhores who asspat each other to validate their life choices, but having a "lifestyle" like Jessi's is almost borderline acceptable, at least by a certain section of society. It might sound harsh but if no one calls her out on this shit then that slim likelihood drops to zero... and we all saw how well her parents dealt with her behavior at age 10. *sigh*

• Agree Agree x 1
    vanilla_pepsi_head

vanilla_pepsi_head Heavens to Spergatroyd!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Consequences will never be the same. I remember watching her 'apology video' a few years ago, then I've heard about her becoming Damien.

By this point she should get off the Internet, but what can you expect.

• Agree Agree x 3
    FemalePresident

FemalePresident In office.

kiwifarms.net
  12. ...right. Half the internet saw her felonious arby's roast beef.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. She should give herself a brain slushie.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Boy, did the Cyber Police ever let poor Jessi down.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Consequences were never the same.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  17. they dun goofed

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  18. That wheelchair isn't fit to her body.

• Informative Informative x 11
    SPARKLETWAT

SPARKLETWAT Fat Black Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  19. The cyber-police in her area don't know shit about using them newfangled computing machines in general and are too busy not solving drug murder body dumpings left over from the '70's to keep meth users' daughters off the internet when both parents are at home and ready to kill their hearts with as many lines of crank as they can snort in a trip around the sun. But they should have their retirement contributions rolled back for their failure to give any fucks at the least as a public service to light a fire under their collective asses to catch up with the new millennium IMHO.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  20. In her recent piece with the guardian, she speaks about being sooooo sick as an explanation for the lack of studies, productivity or job. :powerlevel:Her and I have the same disability:powerlevel: and she's laying it on thick. It can be managed effectively and your life can be improved if you want it to be.

:mad:no one in the history of time has ever needed a wheelchair for FM:mad:

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Attraction Slime

Attraction Slime stop with the libel

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.