• Looking to buy all of Bob's clothes.

Trainwreck Jessi Slaughter / Jessica/Damian Leonhardt

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. In her recent piece with the guardian, she speaks about being sooooo sick as an explanation for the lack of studies, productivity or job. :powerlevel:Her and I have the same disability:powerlevel: and she's laying it on thick. It can be managed effectively and your life can be improved if you want it to be.

:mad:no one in the history of time has ever needed a wheelchair for FM:mad:

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Attraction Slime

Attraction Slime reesee peesees

kiwifarms.net
  2. She's got a bad case of Munchausen's by Internet. It's not that she refuses to work because she's lazy and entitled, she can't work because she's sick! And she's not just sick, she's wheelchair bound because of it!
    The only thing Jessi is sick with is stupidity.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Of course not. It's probably picked up from a yard sale so she can use it as a prop to tard cum attention and Patreon bucks.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  4. Her wheelchair is really giving her a lot of freedom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Her legs are wayyyy too short for that thing, she looks really uncomfortable. Her feet should be sitting flat, not at some weird 45 degree angle. Enjoy your newfound back pain, I guess. I wonder if she wheels herself around (requiring practice and effort) or someone pushes her?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Attraction Slime

kiwifarms.net
  6. If she had any real reason for being in it the doctor prescribing it would have measured her for it. She just randomly got some wheelchair somehow.

• Agree Agree x 16
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. People online often sell used mobility aids that they've grown out of/upgraded from, because that shit gets expensive. The caveat is that a normal person would then take that used item to a clinic and have it set up to their measurements, or be told that it's too big/small.

Of course that process depends on the person having an actual disability and having any degree of common sense.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Attraction Slime

kiwifarms.net
  8. Wheelchairs can also be rented, so there's that. Or stolen from Wal-Mart.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory 5$ Special.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. You can buy wheelchairs and 'transport chairs' in drug stores.

Jessi dyed her underarm hair teal when that was a weird fad for like a week. I won't post that picture.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #449 Beef Thunderpants, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh thank the Gods, I was not alone.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gym Leader Elesa

Gym Leader Elesa Saw General Lee Raise a Saber in His Hand
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I wonder what 11 year old Jessi would think if she saw herself now... Somehow I doubt she'd be pleased that she ballooned in weight and now "needs" a wheelchair.

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Why did she color her hair? You know I usually endorse that, but I hate when freaks do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua The Pink Sphere
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Did she ever actually have a kid? It's so difficult to separate the truth from the fictions around this girl. That might explain the paunch...

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. As far as I know she's only ever had miscarriages.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Count groudon

Count groudon Just bein' an edgelord

kiwifarms.net
  15. See, when she made the apology video, I think she was actually on the way to recovery from being a bitch, but then her dad died literally the same day that was uploaded, so she got taken out of care a few weeks later and back to her absolutely useless mother, who let her back on the internet. She really shouldn't have been allowed back on there for a good 2 or 3 years after that breakdown.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. The karma police got to her first.

• Feels Feels x 4
    AlanRickmanIsDead

AlanRickmanIsDead Alan Rickman is still dead

kiwifarms.net
  17. She's had two pregnancies that we know of, one was a miscarriage and the other she got an abortion.

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I used to feel sorry for this stupid whore, but all this wheelchair shit and what she's currently doing convinces me she really had everything that happened to her coming and I hope she an heroes.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • A-Log A-Log x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. The wheelchair is probably not fitted to her because she's sending these to someone who is paying her to take pictures in it in public for self pleasure use on the patrons part. If she starts tucking a leg under like she's lost one in a leaked photo you can take that guess to the bank.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  20. 2 steps forward, 5,000,000 steps back.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Count groudon

Count groudon Just bein' an edgelord

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.