• We're out for revengence.

Trainwreck Jessi Slaughter / Jessica/Damian Leonhardt

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Thank god.

Diabetes should take care of her in the next few years.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. To elaborate on the pregnancies thing because somebody asked:
    Jessi's first pregnancy was by an older guy named Giovanni Jones, she would have been around 11 or 12 at the time. He picked her up and they had a wild weekend at a hotel where they had sex multiple times and she posed for nude pictures for him. This was when she got pregnant. For a while after that he was stringing her along for sex, but then finally he dumped her, and to drive the point home he leaked the nudes to her friends and circulated them around her school. Jessi was so distraught from both the breakup and the nudes scandal that she tried to an hero by overdosing on pills, she (obviously) lived but the pills caused her to miscarry.

The abortion was a few months later. Jessi told one of her friends that the father was some rock singer but that was an obvious lie, I don't think anyone has figured out who the real father is. Several months went by, long enough that Jessi should have given birth by then, but there was no baby and Jessi was on vacation with her mom. It's pretty commonly believed that Jessi's mom made her get an abortion and the vacation was her "reward" for agreeing to it. However there are pictures of Jessi drinking and taking pills while pregnant (and keep in mind she was like 13) so it's possible this one was a miscarriage too.

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Did Giovanni get in any sort of legal trouble?

kiwifarms.net
  4. Not as far as I know, though admittedly I don't know much about what happened to him after the miscarriage. I have a feeling Jessi's dad's arrest probably took some of the attention off him.

kiwifarms.net
  5. I wonder if her former 11 year old "Pretty" ass would freak out to see her become this wheelchair freak?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua The Pink Sphere
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Fucking creep should have gotten a visit from the 4chan Party Van.

How old was this dude, again? I don't recall seeing an age for him.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I got more nostalgic at that than I probably should have.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. According to ED he's 4 years older than her so he would have been 15 or 16 at the time.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. It's like that episode of South Park where Cartman's mom hires the Dog Whisperer to turn him into a decent person, and just when it's starting to take effect, Eric's mom cuts off further sessions because the Dog Whisperer didn't want to date her.

Jessi was on the verge of getting unlolcowed, but then she was allowed back under the "care" of her mother and unfettered access to the internet. Now it's too late and no amount of pinches on the back of the neck will fix Jessi now.

• Feels Feels x 11
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  10. She was menstruating by the time she was eleven? That shit can fuck you up if you're menstruating years before anyone else.

As of the kinky motel weekend, is that actually confirmed true? Surely the motel owners would have looked at them both and told them to sod off? It's hard to see how a tween and an early teenager could both successfully pass themselves off as adults.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses It's a chimpanzee.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Didn't she wear like a shitload of makeup though?

• Agree Agree x 5
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Famous in Quebec

kiwifarms.net
  12. Did he as well?

Honestly, the people manning reception would have been experienced enough to pick up that something was wrong. You can use makeup to hide your face, but at eleven she'd have still had a large skull relative to her frame, not to mention her complete lack of tits and hips. You wouldn't need to look at her face to see that she's still quite literally a child. And even if both he and she were lucky enough to come in at exactly the right time for the stupid shift at reception, surely they would have been asked for their IDs as routine?

I'm not saying the story isn't real, but there are some rather large holes in it. Alternatively, it could be 100% true and someone in hotel management was in on the whole thing.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses It's a chimpanzee.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I know it's old meme, I still like using that term though.

That's assuming the people working there actually gave a fuck.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. That's not an unusual age anymore. I think 11 is pretty common. Hell one girl I went to school with started at 9.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. To be totally honest? I think Jessi's mom was in on it. Her mom already is known to have gone on cam with Jessi bragging about all the men she'd had sex with since becoming a widow and talking about teaching Jessi how to give blow jobs. I could see her setting it all up, hell, I'd even buy the motel actually being the mom's own house. But this is all just speculation on my part, so.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. The same reason the Slaton Sisters are into hair and makeup and nails; it's easy to do and you don't have to do any actual work to change whatever it is you're trying to cover up.

I remember being very happy when I saw that apology video, she was in a classroom or something, probably the only place she could access a video camera and the internet, and she looked more mature and was speaking like a normal person. Like maybe she had friends her own age, not skeevy guys 10 yeaes older. I was really sad when I saw it didn't take.

Edmund Klemperer was a troubled young man, one day when he was 15 he shot and killed his grandmother, just to see what it would feel like (then he shot his grandfather to spare him the heartache of seeing his dead wide). After 6 years in a mental hospital he was deemed 'better', but everyone involved asked that he not be sent to his domineering mother. Well, he got sent to live with his mother and ended up murdering and defiling 6 college girls, his mother, and her friend. Sometimes moms are bad.

If the motel weekend did happen, it would have been some real seedy roadside place that rents by the hour, and they probably didn't see her when he checked in. Even with lots of makeup, she was still clearly a little kid in those videos she was making at the time (which makes the seductive pics she put up on MySpace that much more disturbing). If someone had seen her it wouldn't have been 'your girlfriend looks kinda young', it would have been 'why is that child wearing so much makeup?'

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. There's no reason Jessi would have had to be there if/when her older-but-still-underage boyfriend checked into a motel. He could have checked in, handed the desk clerk an extra $50 and a bag of pot to look the other way, and texted his child girlfriend to say 'Yo bitch we're in room 132B come up and get naked.'

• Agree Agree x 7
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  18. If I were that desk clerk I'd wonder why some guy who was seemingly on his own just handed me $50 and some weed for no good reason.

Now, if he had just checked in regularly with none of the bribary... well... he'd be having sex with that child stood outside and I'd be none the wiser!

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Hotel desk clerks see teenagers trying to check in all the time. Most people would see a sixteen year old boy trying to rent a room and probably assume he's trying to fuck his sixteen year old girlfriend. Nothing new under the sun. At a seedy enough hotel, the clerk would probably take the bribe and look the other way. It happens. The last thing those clerks would think is that the sixteen year old boy has a prepubescent girlfriend.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  20. Why are you fags still going on about hotels?
    If you never booked a hotel to fuck your girlfriend in high school, I'm sorry you missed out.
    The clerks are told not to give a shit because a dollar is a dollar.
    There are prostitution rings run out of hotels for fuck's sake... do you think the front desk doesn't know or even cares?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    anusaurus

anusaurus the ass is love

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.