• "i fear for my life every day because trump won't give me money for me to waste on striped socks, used panties and a webcam to show the world how girly i am"

Trainwreck Jessi Slaughter / Jessica/Damian Leonhardt

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Now she is in a wheelchair but her future is this:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Todesfurcht

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. She said Fibromyalgia, right? Seems about right for this weight gain then. One of my friends started gaining weight around the time she started having to actually seek medical help for it (which was after she gave birth, so given Jessie never got skinny again after babby number 2 maybe those are related). She also has to pop Vicodin like she's House if she wants to leave the house to actually do anything because she's to proud to get a wheelchair.

Man, if we weren't card carrying dicks, we might feel some sort of sympathy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Holy fuck she wasn't ugly as a 11 years old girl, had a potential to grow into a normal looking woman.

Now she looks like your averagle tumblrina that nobody would even touch with a stick. Jesus Christ.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Late Late x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Eh. Weight gain and fibro aren't exactly related. Often times, a person with fibro simply doesn't move as much, leading to weight gain. And what kind of doc prescribes Vicodin for that? Most prescribe Cymbalta or Lyrica, which also have the side effect of weight gain. If Slaughter really has fibro, I kinda feel sorry for her. That shit sucks.

• Informative Informative x 2
    A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Bill Nye=Racism

kiwifarms.net
  6. When her father spewed "Consequences will never be the same", I didn't even believe it.

When she was that slutty 11 year old girl, I thought she'd still have a chance of a brighter future. But she chose the "Give-up" route and became this chubby, wheelchair riding, cane carrying, fake Fibromyalgia sperg.

The sad thing is people who really suffer from Fibromyalgia take it seriously, and expect their peers to do so. Its so sad that a lot of fakers fake with it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua The Pink Sphere
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Most people with "real" fibromyalgia have had some prior injury that apparently fucked them up in some lasting way. There's also idiopathic fibro where they don't know what causes it. But because so many vague, pain-related disorders get chucked into the garbage can diagnosis of fibro, it's also a haven for fakers and phonies, particularly in the Social Security fraud arena. This makes it very tough for real sufferers to get disability because the actual diagnostic criteria are vague as hell and they rarely can outright say you've been proven to have it, just that your claimed symptoms are consistent with it.

So it's really up to whether you believe the person in question ultimately. If it's a relentless histrionic liar, like Phil or Jessi, I tend to just assume they're making shit up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. While we were gone:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Valentine's Day with surprisingly hot roommate:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    #508 Beef Thunderpants, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  9. My great grandma had a chair that was over 100 years old and it didn't look this terrible.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  10. I've seen 200 year old chairs that were used daily that look better. How the hell do you blow the ass out of a chair but literally nothing else. The armrests look good. The back looks dirty and sweat stained but still meh.

It's not even the whole bottom of the chair. Where your legs go is perfectly fine. It's just the ass part. The hell?

• Agree Agree x 3
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I was wondering how she'd use that chair, but then realized that her ass is so wide it can just span the gap no problem.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Dismaying Tree

Dismaying Tree time for a little robot chauvinism!

kiwifarms.net
  12. God her obesity has taken a toll, I seriously thought she was in her 30s already.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. She's only 18. It's been a hard 18 years.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Other than being fat and ugly is she really doing anything lulzy?

She was funny like seven years ago. She's really not any worse looking than half the people I pass on the street everyday. Does she chimp or is this just a bizarre nostalgia thread?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  15. Holy shit every picture that's posted of her she's bigger and bigger.

Also, 26 pages and this hasn't been posted? I'm shocked.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pretzels is the Same

Pretzels is the Same I want to see the sky

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She looks kind of cute in that photo,she should stick to that look.

Fibro ain't a joke and if she is faking it she is seriously more gross than spergs who fake autism for attention. Autism fakers look stupid but wheelchair fakers take disabled peoples' spaces away from them and that is fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 12
    SPARKLETWAT

SPARKLETWAT Fat Black Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  18. [​IMG]
    The only way I can imagine a chair coming to look like that in the span of 7 years is
    A. Your asscheeks are sandpaper
    B. Biohazardous farts
    C. She literally never leaves the chair and the material is fused to her butt and when she got up one day after 400 days of straight chair sitting the material came off with her

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Bugaboo

Bugaboo I have to kill fast and bullets too slow

kiwifarms.net
  19. She is actually very pretty.

If she was not so fat and crazy, I would take her to McDonalds for a soda pop and pleaseant coversation.

I would leave my PSP at home, though.

• Autistic x 12
    • Informative x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Deviant x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net