• "I have begged my mother and my therapist to sleep with me out of desperation."

Jessi Slaughter

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. If I were that desk clerk I'd wonder why some guy who was seemingly on his own just handed me $50 and some weed for no good reason.

Now, if he had just checked in regularly with none of the bribary... well... he'd be having sex with that child stood outside and I'd be none the wiser!

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Hotel desk clerks see teenagers trying to check in all the time. Most people would see a sixteen year old boy trying to rent a room and probably assume he's trying to fuck his sixteen year old girlfriend. Nothing new under the sun. At a seedy enough hotel, the clerk would probably take the bribe and look the other way. It happens. The last thing those clerks would think is that the sixteen year old boy has a prepubescent girlfriend.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  3. Why are you fags still going on about hotels?
    If you never booked a hotel to fuck your girlfriend in high school, I'm sorry you missed out.
    The clerks are told not to give a shit because a dollar is a dollar.
    There are prostitution rings run out of hotels for fuck's sake... do you think the front desk doesn't know or even cares?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    anusaurus

anusaurus the ass is love

kiwifarms.net
  4. Unless Jessi was brought to the front desk bleeding from somewhere, yes including where minds in the gutters are thinking she might have been spilling blood from included, the front desk clerk just wants to shut the office down at the advertised time and get dinner while winding down for the day on any given work shift so they wouldn't do anything. Now if she mouthed off about she was there to party and bang some guy at not a teenage age yet, you would hope they'd say something to an authority in the area but wouldn't be surprised when they didn't.

*sigh*

• Agree Agree x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  5. I worked front desk at a motel like this once. I wouldn't have noticed if you brought in a fucking farm animal.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. OK, from most motels I've seen on TV they pretty much all look like this:

http://www.hotel-r.net/im/hotel/us/seahorse-motel-12.jpg

Dude leaves the obvious JB in his car, goes to the front desk, gets a key, and then walks back out and to wherever his room is. Clerk never sees Jessi.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. ofcourse she likes steven universe.

she was just chubby 3 years ago, how can you let yourself go like that, damn.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #487 electroconvulsivetherapy, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
    electroconvulsivetherapy

electroconvulsivetherapy electroshock is good 4 health

kiwifarms.net
  8. [​IMG]

#SwampCon

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Holy shit, could the shorts be any tighter on the chick on the right?

Jessie has plumped up and probably doesn't need the wheelchair, but she is arguably the most decent looking in this group, not that it's saying much...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Don't say that, because then it'll happen.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. It just looks so painful:cryblood:

I also love how she is using her massive size and also her pose to block out the grumpy looking chick cosplay in as the same (I think?) Character behind her.

Attention whores have to whore attention yo.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. IT DA GRIMACE!

• Winner Winner x 2
    MrJakeTerror

MrJakeTerror NOW WITH 20% MORE GREEN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. WTF? When did she start using a wheelchair? LOL. Last time it was just a cane. Her "condition" couldn't have deteriorated that fast. This has to be for the oppression points.

Purple ain't so bad. Also, the skinnier one with the star shirt is a dude.

• Late Late x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She's been in a wheelchair for months already. Albeit a wheelchair that will fuck up her posture even more because it isn't fitted to her body, but yeah, a wheelchair.

Of course she's doing everything for oppression points and attention. She always has and it won't change.

• Agree Agree x 4
    GG Allin

GG Allin outlaw scumfuc

kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. A Nny cosplay doesn't really take much effort to do. But Nny was basically a skeleton, lel. You ain't Nny, hunny.

Also, both of the characters this person cosplayed as are unrepentant murderers. ~~T O O M U C H E D G E 4 M E~~

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Looks like she's getting ready to audition for a new role with the Slaton Sisters.

That or trying to become the next Honey Boo Boo. She's got all the necessary parts for a TLC show.

• Winner Winner x 2
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Skies of Amethyst. 01/19/17
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. You seem to be forgetting "I'll pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie." Her first video was her trying to act badass until she started crying in the next. It was only after "You dun goofed" that she went on a "the internet is bullying me" morning show tour and got the victim complex.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I never investigated Jessi beyond the "consequences will never be the same" video. Between the rapid weight gain and what looks to be a form of early alcoholism/drug dependence, her life is turning out as well as I expected.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. IMG_2485.JPG

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.