• They're people, too.

Jessi Slaughter

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I don't know about drug or alcohol dependence, she was certainly drinking in her mid teens, but I think gender identity and the claimed psychically debilitating illnesses are her addiction now. She doesn't work, lives with another weirdo, probably isn't capable of eating a sensible diet, and is almost certainly on some serious medications, which could also partly contribute to the weight gain. She was sort of cute-chunky just a few years ago, so the the blow up is fairly recent, especially that bubble belly.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. The second picture she looks like she is morphing into Monica Punk.

Goddessoftheshire

Goddessoftheshire I'm so very pretty!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Great googly Muta, anything but that!

• Like Like x 1
    MrJakeTerror

MrJakeTerror NOW WITH 20% MORE GREEN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Now she is in a wheelchair but her future is this:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Todesfurcht

Todesfurcht Conversationalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. She said Fibromyalgia, right? Seems about right for this weight gain then. One of my friends started gaining weight around the time she started having to actually seek medical help for it (which was after she gave birth, so given Jessie never got skinny again after babby number 2 maybe those are related). She also has to pop Vicodin like she's House if she wants to leave the house to actually do anything because she's to proud to get a wheelchair.

Man, if we weren't card carrying dicks, we might feel some sort of sympathy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Holy fuck she wasn't ugly as a 11 years old girl, had a potential to grow into a normal looking woman.

Now she looks like your averagle tumblrina that nobody would even touch with a stick. Jesus Christ.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Late Late x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Eh. Weight gain and fibro aren't exactly related. Often times, a person with fibro simply doesn't move as much, leading to weight gain. And what kind of doc prescribes Vicodin for that? Most prescribe Cymbalta or Lyrica, which also have the side effect of weight gain. If Slaughter really has fibro, I kinda feel sorry for her. That shit sucks.

A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Name's Vodka Vodkaevich Vodkaev.

kiwifarms.net
  9. When her father spewed "Consequences will never be the same", I didn't even believe it.

When she was that slutty 11 year old girl, I thought she'd still have a chance of a brighter future. But she chose the "Give-up" route and became this chubby, wheelchair riding, cane carrying, fake Fibromyalgia sperg.

The sad thing is people who really suffer from Fibromyalgia take it seriously, and expect their peers to do so. Its so sad that a lot of fakers fake with it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Skies of Amethyst. 01/19/17
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Most people with "real" fibromyalgia have had some prior injury that apparently fucked them up in some lasting way. There's also idiopathic fibro where they don't know what causes it. But because so many vague, pain-related disorders get chucked into the garbage can diagnosis of fibro, it's also a haven for fakers and phonies, particularly in the Social Security fraud arena. This makes it very tough for real sufferers to get disability because the actual diagnostic criteria are vague as hell and they rarely can outright say you've been proven to have it, just that your claimed symptoms are consistent with it.

So it's really up to whether you believe the person in question ultimately. If it's a relentless histrionic liar, like Phil or Jessi, I tend to just assume they're making shit up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. While we were gone:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Valentine's Day with surprisingly hot roommate:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #511 Beef Thunderpants, Feb 16, 2017 at 9:35 PM
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017 at 9:42 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. My great grandma had a chair that was over 100 years old and it didn't look this terrible.

• Agree Agree x 5
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  13. I've seen 200 year old chairs that were used daily that look better. How the hell do you blow the ass out of a chair but literally nothing else. The armrests look good. The back looks dirty and sweat stained but still meh.

It's not even the whole bottom of the chair. Where your legs go is perfectly fine. It's just the ass part. The hell?

• Agree Agree x 3
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I was wondering how she'd use that chair, but then realized that her ass is so wide it can just span the gap no problem.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Dismaying Tree

Dismaying Tree time for a little robot chauvinism!

kiwifarms.net
  15. God her obesity has taken a toll, I seriously thought she was in her 30s already.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. She's only 18. It's been a hard 18 years.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Other than being fat and ugly is she really doing anything lulzy?

She was funny like seven years ago. She's really not any worse looking than half the people I pass on the street everyday. Does she chimp or is this just a bizarre nostalgia thread?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  18. Holy shit every picture that's posted of her she's bigger and bigger.

Also, 26 pages and this hasn't been posted? I'm shocked.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pretzels is the Same

Pretzels is the Same I want to see the sky

kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. She looks kind of cute in that photo,she should stick to that look.

Fibro ain't a joke and if she is faking it she is seriously more gross than spergs who fake autism for attention. Autism fakers look stupid but wheelchair fakers take disabled peoples' spaces away from them and that is fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 9
    SPARKLETWAT

SPARKLETWAT Fat Black Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.