Jessica "Jonathan" Yaniv vs. Bill Whatcott: BCHRT Kangaroo Boxing -

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Starting this new thread for the inevitable mild entertainment between Christian activist Bill Whatcott and "crotch waxing activist" Jessica "Jonathan" Yaniv.

On June 03, 2019, whilst the "JY Publication Ban" was still in effect, Yaniv filed a BCHRT complaint against the Christian Activist and Self-Indulged Zealot, Bill Whatcott. It appears that Yaniv's motives are clear: seeing the Tribunal ruling in Oger v. Whatcott for $55,000, believes an opportunity arose knowing Mr. Whatcott's going to call him "Mr. Yaniv" throughout this end-to-end. I believe regardless of cash, Yaniv will try to use this to elevate his status as a "trans activist", but I believe the timing was part of the climatic feud he had with Oger during the Spring 2019.

Here is the complaint, as written to the BCHRT (accepted under 19374) against Bill Whatcott (note page 11 was just the resource page, so it's not filed here):

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.43.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.43.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 1.44.33 PM.png

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the upload, and thank you for Yaniv's home address.
(You might want to redact that part, because of looky loos who have neer do well on the mind)

Update: Disregard, I suck huge donkey dicks and forgot that the 422 address is a dummy/p.o. box address.
Everyone knows where he lives anyway. You don't have to be a genius to work out his address from the Rebel videos, either.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Share some of this long history with the rest of the class who don't follow BC shenanigans?
Just Google her name, Before the BCHRT she was a bit of a fixture at lefty protests with her little bullhorn.
She was helping push trans in bathrooms and other female only spaces before it was cool, long before Oger even showed up.

A lot of the who's who of the far left of the 90's and 2000's got smart and wiggled their way into cushie government positions
making sure their pals were all well funded and people like Oger and Yaniv had a safe space to operate their grifts.

BC is Canada's California.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
I've already read it thanks so not sure what your point is.

Devyn denies it was due to outside pressure/harassment. Up to you if you believe or not.

I'll just leave this here.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net

MuuMuu Bunnylips

"I'm not angry, just very disappointed."
kiwifarms.net