Jessica "Jonathan" Yaniv vs. Bill Whatcott: BCHRT Kangaroo Boxing

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

They called me a dickhead. Who's laughing now?
kiwifarms.net
Look at the name of the BCHRT who gave her the cash despite witnesses saying she was interfering with police.

Good ol Devyn Cousineau
Natives are bad enough but their women are rabid weasels. You can generally tell when you're close to one by the swearing and threats of violence. I saw one with a baby carriage who figured the best way to deal with her upset baby was to tell it to shut the fuck up.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the upload, and thank you for Yaniv's home address.
(You might want to redact that part, because of looky loos who have neer do well on the mind)

Update: Disregard, I suck huge donkey dicks and forgot that the 422 address is a dummy/p.o. box address.
Thats the address for JY Knows It. Like the automated number that doesn’t recognize “Jessica”, it’s a dummy address for whatever he perceived as a business.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like he has a box at the UPS store on 210 Street as well. Best shopping center view I think I've ever seen.
Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.16.01 AM.png (Click to biggen.)
Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.07.08 AM.png