Jessica Marie Saiter / Andy Saiter / AndySaiterArtwork / Octavius Opus / KinkyFurs / BizzarreProductions / RadSlad / ElegantMarzipan - Splatoon Otherkin, Aspiring Artist and Author, "FatFur", Autistic "Nonbinary", "Pop-Culture Pagan", never had a relationship; turned down real men for an Octopus DJ. Can't write an original story to save her life.

Nagibatel

Ayahuasca Vision
kiwifarms.net
yes, the girl who believes she is a octotrooper, most reliable source to dictate what really defines an adult

Uhh, excuse you, she's VERY mature!
MF.png

The Discord messages are really eye-opening. Her mother sounds like a real piece of work herself but at 28 (now 29), there's no excuse for this.

EDIT: Ew, lmao.
OT.png

Last edited:

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
That last post from r/witchcraft makes me so agitated. Like it's just so... ridiculously un self aware. Even just her assuming that because a kid doesn't want to talk about animal sex, they have to have been sexually assaulted. It can't just be that maybe a kid does not want to talk about (what I'm going to assume is octopus, knowing marzi) animal mating.
Here's a spell for you Marzi, it's called going to a therapist.

Nagibatel

Ayahuasca Vision
kiwifarms.net

IOnceWasAWaifuFag

I'll never forgive the Japanese
kiwifarms.net
Discord logs part two: shorter this time because I have better things to do with my life. On the top of kinning I wanted to post the collection relating to those this time and her general autism issues because Androgynous (yeah, I'm gonna keep calling her that, I find it too funny) has a lot going on in that department.
There's also my files I named 'other', and they range from OCD to wanting to be an anime girl to her handling of trolls to getting happy meals at McDonald's to explosive diarrhoea. It's the full fucking package and I'm sure I won't be the only one who enjoys reading it.

First of all though, apologies, I missed a pretty important message she sent regarding her family last time, put the image in the wrong folder.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.38.51.png

Her parents were both victims of assault (judging by the context of the message, possibly sexual, but I don't want to jump to conclusions) as children. Not much else other than that but that's certainly to be noted, anyway...

AUTISM:
According to herself, Androgynous has Asperger's, OCD, and Bipolar. There was a Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis at some point but it appears that was walked back on.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 14.54.18.png

She has confirmed in some messages that I'm not sure I have about how she collects old, worthless dolls.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.23.29.png

Androgynous's parents refused to get her help for her Asperger's. She also notes something that got mentioned in my last dump and will come up again: she screams a lot. And said screaming seems to piss off everyone.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.11.33.png

Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 14.55.18.png

She recounts a story too (I have a more comprehensive version of this saved for later), about a previous book she wrote that was apparently roasted to hell and back on YouTube so hard it made her quit writing. I would love to find out what this book is but unfortunately I don't have any leads. If we could find this, it would be the motherload.

FINAL EDIT: I found, by complete accident, some information about the video. I cannot post evidence because it would put me in a compromising position but as of May 2020, the video was 5 years old had 80k views, and comes from a "semi popular YouTuber", according to her. A comment she posted from the video describes "a vore/transformation story from deviantart" with a "vat of steaming... yellow liquid". I will find this if it's the last thing I do.

Also she has very weird dressing habits. If you ever saw her in public, I imagine you'd know instantly.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 14.59.39.png

KINNING:
There are a lot of consistent tellings in the discord of the 'how I met Octavio' story (all the Octavio shit is for another time) and they're all basically this:
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.21.43.png

But basically it's just mental illness.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.13.27.png

I don't know which good Kiwi saved this archive of her blog 5 months ago, but thank you so much. I had trouble navigating the blog but it would appear that she hasn't updated it since that last archive. (And wow, just after I wrote this the last post came in.) I'm burnt out on her shit so if someone would take one for the team and check it out it would be much appreciated, if not, I'll do it myself when it's all over.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.22.25.png

More screaming at people. Also, dad's hospital bill. American healthcare, am I right?
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 18.06.00.png

Something something mental illness
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.16.58.png

Also she predicated what would happen to a bunch of pretty cliche characters someone get her a medal. Also, this message ends with her talk of the multiverse. It's a pretty divisive topic in r/waifuism, but mostly used as an excuse by the most delusional of members to convince themselves that their anime waifu is real and would definitely love them.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.13.02.png

This isn't the entire miscellaneous contents I've picked up, but most of it. The rest of it is r/waifuism drama and some stuff tangentially related for next post.

Androgynous hates these dang dirty trolls. I don't think that's news to anyone. She's also not self-aware enough to avoid them though. Here's her getting a scam email:
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 18.10.32.png

Here's her poor response to trolls in the r/waifuism subreddit:
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.56.37.png

(Side note: I can't name a time I ever saw it escalate to 'shock images and lolicon hentai spam', no one even gave that much of a shit.)
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.57.51.png

Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.58.31.png

Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.10.11.png

And hey look, it's the Farms. I don't know why she keeps trying to compare this place to 4chan so hard. Side note: she has this conversation with user TheChemicalMan, a notable friend of another waifuist lolcow PreciousLeaf, and he's notorious both with Leaf and r/Waifuism for being the world's biggest enabler.
Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 00.03.12.png

She very rarely mentions her fetish art but it slips through the cracks here.
Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 00.04.39.png
Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 00.04.10.png

I really tried hard to separate these but you'd be surprised how well they tie in together.

People apparently mistake her for a child. Ah yes, this is truly the face of the youth.
(My joke failed because I'm still learning the ropes, but you know what she looks like. You know what I mean.)
She thinks she's very cute (she isn't) and she doesn't want to be fat, but clearly has no interest in actually losing weight. She's a fat fuck who eats fat fuck foods and lies about it.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 16.02.58.png

She has "layers of fat", which must be adorable. And yeah, confirms that she's too lazy to do anything about it.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 16.03.53.png

And cry me a river, she's too fat to wear octopus husbando merch. And not even that will provide her with the motivation to fucking do anything about it.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 17.54.16.png

Androgynous gets jealous of her sister for having a real relationship and then claims that people give her shit for 6 year olds because they think she's 16.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 17.57.48.png

Also given her past history of quickly losing interest in Octavio I don't buy the 'I don't want a real relationship because I'd be distracted by a cartoon' bullshit for a second.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 17.58.24.png

She can't even sound like an anime girl either.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 16.02.38.png

She's delusional to think that her youthful anime girl looks are what stop her from getting jobs and not because she's so unfit and fat that she just doesn't fucking show up sometimes.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 18.11.41.png

Androgynous buys Happy Meals. I think she's hit peak pathetic in my eyes.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 14.52.47.png

Not much to comment on here, unfortunately, r/Waifuism is strictly anti-politics (There were a lot of worthless messages I cut of her failing to follow those rules but nothing of interest was said).

Seems to be slightly more sympathetic to MAPs (there was context but that's been lost) than expected.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.46.40.png

Also might possibly be anti-feminist. She's surprisingly nice about her parents here given all the past messages saying that she hates them. My guess is that she only likes them when it's convenient.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 18.06.55.png

Should have gone in the mental illness section but I've been writing this for an hour fuck it

Three for the price of one here, still addicted to junk food, will sperg out and throw things if not screaming, and the schizophrenia story. She tells this more than once, but this is a good enough retelling. Once again was diagnosed and then walked back on something. In another version of the story which I currently can't find but I know exists, she claims she was so traumatised by this video that she switched courses from psychology to art.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 18.12.06.png

I'm not gonna try sum this one up, it needs to be read in full. One thing I've seen in unposted screenshots is that she loves a good pity party. This is the first of many.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 18.12.37.png

And finally, my favourite for last.
A short, but sweet story about Androgynous' explosive diarrhoea and dumb shit that happened at her job because of it. I just find the irony of the 'cute, childish anime girl' explosively shitting her pants because of how much of a fat fuck she is too funny to ignore.

After the fact edit I remembered: Her starting message of "convince me I'm not an enormous idiot" is often what her vents start with and it reminds me of what @Fake-n-Gay said about her thinking she's stupid. It's not something I noticed before but something I'm now totally convinced of.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 16.04.51.png

Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 16.05.27.png

I would say "never ask me for anything again", but this is only half the story. More down the pipeline when I'm mentally prepared again.

FINAL FINAL EDIT: Someone mentioned that she had an archive of our own account before, but I haven't seen a mention of her second one.

Oh my god I'm too far down the rabbit hole and the edits don't stop:
Found some of u/RadSlad's posts. The username might not be there but only Androgynous could have written these.

The jacket she's too fat and broke to have:
Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 23.14.37.png

And Mera, not content with ripping off Octavio in her book, the god known Mera (which is also her Discord name) is also a real life octopus that died:
Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 23.15.05.png
This is the linked video. It's just an octopus.
Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 23.15.16.png

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 23.15.22.png

Last edited:

Fake-n-Gay

G O D L E F T M E U N F I N I S H E D
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2058377

Gotta love sage words of a 29 year old that wants to lose weight but is lazy and doesn't know how to be a functional adult, then claims those things make you stupid. Solid tard advice. She should try something besides having sex with her pillows all day.

Mera mention
Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-07-56-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-03-18-56-28-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-02-20-49-48-1.png

More of her book I tard out on
Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-07-41-1.png

A cephalopod was mentioned here. But then in a couple chapters later Liz claims she's never heard the word. And we get no rhyme or reason about her co-workers that are actually her friends, and we learn nothing about them the entire book. How does Jerry pull that information on that phenomenon up mentally without missing a beat?
Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-09-45-1.png

Doesn't change the fact a 35 year old has never heard the word before.

Projection from experience.
NSFL: Story of Marzi masturbating
Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-51-42-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-53-34-1.png

More projection from her life, this time insecure with being stupid
Screenshot_2021-04-01-14-57-36-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-01-14-59-41-1.png

Can someone link these super duper novels she's talking about? All we have on here is her novel dumpster fires :thinking:
Screenshot_2021-04-03-20-05-58-1.png

Maybe Marzi should take her own advice.
Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-49-28-1.png

Last edited:

Emo Crow Fumikage

can beat Stress on normal, but not Guns
kiwifarms.net
All I can think of as I watch this thread is... Imagine having a kid only for that kid to turn out a complete fucking degenerate like this asshole. I don't know why, but the thought just makes me feel a deep sense of sadness.
I'd like to help contribute to this thread eventually. Like I said, the fact that she has a creepy obsession with Splatoon, a franchise I genuinely enjoy, is part of what draws me to have an interest in her (other than the fact that she's just genuinely horrifyingly fascinating to observe), but for now, I don't feel like there's much I'm able to do besides sit back and watch this flaming train wreck.

Emo Crow Fumikage

can beat Stress on normal, but not Guns
kiwifarms.net

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
IDK if anyone else already noticed this, on the youtube's about page it's signed with the name "RadSlad". I threw that into google and...
and
1617626408214.png

In google images, you get some pinterest saves of her old art, but it seems like the account has been deleted. Regardless, this is another alias of hers that might help us find more stuff.
1617626477704.png

1617626563750.png

Found this plush she commissioned

Nagibatel

Ayahuasca Vision
kiwifarms.net
@Lyra Plushie, yes, it was me who found the RadSlad username from an old post from @courteouslemur in the Waifu Thread. The Imgur account and Pholder accounts are new to us, good job! I've also DEFINITELY seen that Octotrooper room drawing and recognize it as her work.

As I do not have a Facebook account, I can't see anything too interesting on her profile page. Might there be anything else good that we're missing?

From what I can see on her FurAffinity and FB pages, she also seems to have a thing for Coach Z from HomestarRunner - he's her FB profile picture and she has tons of strange/fetishistic Homestar fanart saved on her old FurAffinity. Was H*R her old obsession before Splatoon and Tamagotchi?
CoachZ.png

IOnceWasAWaifuFag

kiwifarms.net
@Lyra Plushie, yes, it was me who found the RadSlad username from an old post from @courteouslemur in the Waifu Thread. The Imgur account and Pholder accounts are new to us, good job! I've also DEFINITELY seen that Octotrooper room drawing and recognize it as her work.

As I do not have a Facebook account, I can't see anything too interesting on her profile page. Might there be anything else good that we're missing?

From what I can see on her FurAffinity and FB pages, she also seems to have a thing for Coach Z from HomestarRunner - he's her FB profile picture and she has tons of strange/fetishistic Homestar fanart saved on her old FurAffinity. Was H*R her old obsession before Splatoon and Tamagotchi?
View attachment 2060720
Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.23.40.png

That symbol on him is her current Discord profile picture, so perhaps that obsession isn't as old as it seems.

Fake-n-Gay

G O D L E F T M E U N F I N I S H E D
kiwifarms.net
More Marzi masterpieces. Since she proudly broadcasts she steals or traces art take these as you will
Screenshot_2021-04-06-20-22-40-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-07-11-53-58-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-07-11-54-54-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-06-20-11-41-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-06-20-24-03-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-06-20-25-13-1.png

TL:biggrin:R
Screenshot_2021-04-07-11-34-51-1.png

Screenshot_2021-04-07-11-35-18-1.png

Doesn't a book have to be finished to be officially published?
Screenshot_2021-04-06-20-15-26-1.png

Since she's so worried over the cover she should ask someone else to make i-
Screenshot_2021-04-07-11-34-51-1-1.png

I'm sure if Marzi screamed long enough or whatever other tantrums she throws her mother would give her tard bucks.

Her blog

Fuck pillows are great
Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-46-26-1.png

How to enjoy a date with your imagination.

Big brain pro tip
Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-47-02-2.png

Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-47-02-1.png

How Marzi's date went
Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-47-27-1.png

Once again showcasing how much she stands out compared to others
Screenshot_2021-04-07-01-39-44-1.png

IOnceWasAWaifuFag

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: she eats fucking McDonald's with the Octavio pillow in the passenger seat of her car, sometimes she physically takes him to restaurants when there's no drive-thru option.
Don't forget, her McDonald's meal of choice is the fucking Happy Meal.

I think I've decided that what fascinates me the most about Androgynous at the end of the day, out of all the mental illness and dumb shit, is her book, actually. It spurs me on in life knowing that my writing might not be the best but I can do better than that. Watching her receive the same criticisms constantly and always respond with the same defenses instead of, I don't know, realising that being told that the cover is bad by the 50th person might mean that it's actually bad is something I find genuinely painful and hilarious. But mostly painful.

In that respect, I wanted to dump everything I had on her book and general writing today. It ain't much, but I have better things to do with my life. (Also, I didn't notice that my Discord dump posts are linked in the title now, and as nice as that is, I hate to break it to you @Nagibatel , but by the time I'm done with this shit it's gonna be 10 parts long because I can't stress this enough, I have something called a life, it can be fairly busy and I don't like how this fucker currently takes up a tiny bit of it.)

December 2019. This message seems to imply that (what the fuck is the title of her book actually called? The old cover said "Octopod! Why does my crush have tentacles?" and the beta reader title says "I played one video game and now I'm the servant to an absolutely shredded final boss!" like make your fucking mind up, both of these are worse than terrible) whatever the fuck the book is called was written during 2020.
Also she makes the potentially valid point that she might not be qualified to write romance because her only love has been a cartoon octopus.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.09.36.png

Solution: Just don't write about children.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.48.58.png

Talk of the roast video again. I did go looking for it but was unsuccessful. Like I said before, all I know is that as of last year it was 6 years old with 80k views.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.08.47.png

She gets shocked that someone connected MC Tentachill to DJ Octavio on the name alone. Assuming you don't have the brain capacity of a three year old you can probably guess why anyone could figure this out except her apparently, she really thought she totally avoided the connection.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.25.37.png

Without compromising my position, I can confirm I've seen a daki commission of hers (as much as I'd love to share, for varying reasons. I can't please take my word for this). She's completely right, her anatomy is HORRIBLE.
She talks frequently about going to a convention to sell her book, to make a Tentachill daki (because all she needs is an excuse to make one) and then... sell it? I don't know who the fuck would want that.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.42.02.png

EvilExpo is about as retarded as it sounds, as the website says, there is one currently scheduled to happen this year, from July 30th to August 1st. I mean, given world circumstances I doubt it, but one can dream that she still goes. Her showing up to some fucking hotel with a pile of books and an octopus man body pillow would be a sight to behold.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.50.49.png

Are you sure the main character still isn't a self-insert? Also, she really wants this book to be mainstream despite nothing about it being mainstream whatsoever.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.26.19.png

Androgynous is either very intelligent or stunningly lacking any self-awareness. Of course I think the latter. Because she does not want people to think this is a tentacle porn book.
Random point of note this time: She wants a movie deal. And I want a million dollars. Keep on dreaming.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 17.51.53.png

She thinks that it being called a DeviantArt story sounds like a baseless insult not realising that this sounds exactly like something you'd find on DeviantArt.
Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.40.16.png

Also I don't get why she really doesn't want it to be a fetish book when she literally admits to being a fetish author. Fetishes are too far out of that sweet mainstream I guess. Nice to see that she wants a job not so she can stop leeching off her parents but so that she can make her fucking octopus body pillow.
Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 15.41.48.png

Also I don't know why she's so adamant that she's not appealing to the fetishists. When these two posts beg to differ:
Asks for beta readers on r/Consentacles. It's what it sounds like, the tentacle porn subreddit. Title promises plenty of that sweet fetish action too.
Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.46.20.png

(For all those that don't read the cringe in the post, no one took her up on the offer, as to be expected.)

I don't really know what this one is about but clearly she's not bothered by attracting any fetishists (context post but it's not that interesting).
Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.49.29.png

Honestly I want nothing more than for her book to never hit the marketplace because that would be funny and she absolutely does not deserve it.

EDIT, because every time I do one of these it sends me down a rabbit hole: I found reason to believe from a private source that Androgynous kins multiple characters, which might be defeating the point of "I am literally an octopus" a little bit.

Last edited: